The Royal family

HartleyLegend3

12 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

The French/Russian way.

Oh, you’d kill them.  You appreciate that “the Russian way” includes the killing of children too?

I don’t think I’d want to be part of this shining new republic.

Edited by FWJ

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FWJ

• Unknown user

• jack D and coke

• A Boy Named Crow

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, manaliveits105 said:

Oh edgy is that from your personal collection ? 
you seem a he protests too much kind of guy - weird 

It’s basically what I think of you 😀

Japan Jambo
1 hour ago, RobboM said:

Of course but there were choices. Could have been any of the other weans for instance, but she chose the nonce. It's not a meaningless gesture surely?

as someone suggests it may be a deliberate attempt to rehabilitate. At the end of the day though he is still her laddie and he was on his own too pretty natural for her to protect her own.

Who gig occupies more print space than it should though.

6 hours ago, FWJ said:

Who would you have as head of state?  A figurehead President or an executive one, like the US?

I suggest anyone seeking Republic stance watch Fox News and see what they think of their presently elected, non Royal head of State and leader. To be clear i am a total anti Fox News watcher, but believe in the saying keep your friends close but your enemies closer.,

luckyBatistuta
5 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Something like this possibly?

1911F053-DB4E-4071-9221-7233420CD58C.jpeg

🤣🤣🤣

4 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Beautiful😊

B1544B0A-886A-43AC-9D5C-BDCAFC1C210A.jpeg

Defending that 🙄 🇬🇧 🇬🇧🇬🇧

luckyBatistuta
4 hours ago, Japan Jambo said:

On a human level - nonce takes mum to dad's memorial service...

Whatever the views on the Royalty as an institution and the role the nonce should play going forward we are talking about a memorial service to honour a man having passed.

Ftfy 

Unknown user

000000113265865-00-1200x1200.thumb.jpg.49a19176ea5f8f51c01bdd552786214b.jpg

The Real Maroonblood

Is that you?

jack D and coke
Just now, The Real Maroonblood said:

Is that you?

I just tried my hardest to picture him in my minds eye…☺️

A Boy Named Crow
16 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Something like this possibly?

1911F053-DB4E-4071-9221-7233420CD58C.jpeg

11 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

9 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Is that you?

To be fair, it's not right to post images of people online without permission. JKB is the kind of place where people can feel they have a degree of anonymity, so the poster in question is understandably upset at this blatant disregard for their privacy...even if they can't articulate it in any kind of sensible manner. 😁

Edited by A Boy Named Crow

The Real Maroonblood
5 hours ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

To be fair, it's not right to post images of people online without permission. JKB is the kind of place where people can feel they have a degree of anonymity, so the poster in question is understandably upset at this blatant disregard for their privacy...even if they can't articulate it in any kind of sensible manner. 😁

:illogical:

Weakened Offender
On 30/03/2022 at 06:59, A Boy Named Crow said:

I don't think anyone tells them what to do. It's her bloody country, and everyone else can just **** off...seems to be the vibe!

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/royals/queen-and-prince-andrews-memorial-service-entrance-was-a-mistake/news-story/67edf5f898b0911349d4bd7a323db18f

No surprise. The queen is every bit as vile as the dregs she has spawned. 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
55 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

:fonzie:

Brothers from a different mother. Perverts, the pair of them.

A Boy Named Crow
1 hour ago, The Mighty Thor said:

:fonzie:

And yet, it's not hard to find people out there who think these reptiles are our betters, born to reign over us!

Putting aside Charlie's questionable judgement in having someone who, even then,  was rumoured amongst those in the know to be a monstrous pest, let's consider his brother's comments on Lockerbie that were the subject of their correspondence... **** me, Andrew is one cold hearted arsehole!

You could see someone as callous as that being just the sort who'd see banging a trafficked teenager as a perk of the job, eh? The queen's favourite...

jack D and coke

People think the Royal family and Thatcher etc didn’t know about Saville? 
Bolloks. You can’t even enter the palace to unblock a toilet or change a light switch without being vetted by security services :lol: 

But they didn’t know about that animal? Aye righto. 

The Mighty Thor
5 hours ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

And yet, it's not hard to find people out there who think these reptiles are our betters, born to reign over us!

Oh there's a lot of these types.

In 2021. 

:cornette:

• 5 weeks later...
I P Knightley

Does anyone here think the queen is still alive?

Cancelling garden parties due to mobility problems? My grampa has mobility problems; hasn't moved a muscle in 40 years.

I reckon they'll announce her death shortly after the jubbly celebrations. RIP and all that.

Unknown user
6 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

Cancelling garden parties due to mobility problems? My grampa has mobility problems; hasn't moved a muscle in 40 years.

I reckon they'll announce her death shortly after the jubbly celebrations. RIP and all that.

1100x800_cropped.jpg

I don't think her jubblies are really worth celebrating TBQHWY

Der Kaiser
1 hour ago, I P Knightley said:

I think I speak for us all when I wish her majesty a lifetime of good health......well.....until after the jubilee holidays then feel free to pass away.

But not during any school holidays. I'd like to mourn during working hours.

Nucky Thompson

I think the auld Queen has got dementia. The last time she was on the tv a couple of weeks ago, she wasn't looking straight at the camara and was fidgeting a lot.

Once the jubilee is over, she won't be Queen for much longer, one way or another

We need a UK wide referendum to decide whether the public want to get rid of this archaic bollocks.

Be interested to see what results a kickback poll would yield. Anyone want to start one? I dunno how

Just now, jonesy said:

IIRC, Scotland was the only part of the UK that voted 'kick em out' in a TV show poll about 20 odd years ago.

Interesting.

I wonder what it would be nowadays 🤔 

A Boy Named Crow
26 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Not as much of a laughing stock as those who wave their wee flags and line up to see the ones who haven't been found out yet.

It truly is oddball behaviour!

jack D and coke
7 hours ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

You know the royal family is a laughing stock beyond saving when you read stories about them... with the Eastenders theme tune in your head!

🤠

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/royals/megan-harry-and-andrew-banned-from-queens-platinum-jubilee-celebrations/news-story/f4367ab0b668224e88219eec7d2c291c

You’re an absolute sex case if you believe in  and celebrate the royal family imo. (Not you obviously man😂👍🏼)
The worlds biggest weirdos. 

When any organisation has to start banning its members from public view, that organisation is on the highway to insolvency. It is 2022, it is no longer a non information age, no one is safe from scrutiny with the "Web". this has been proven with the Royals. There is a sense of sadness for some of us when you see the remains of the Old World disappear, but was it as good as we thought it was, I doubt it. Many of us who were born in a time when it was the end of servitude and we instead of being sentenced to working class status have in fact moved on beyond that. Royalty is becoming a past art, and it is being well shown up by the action that states these people have been caught and cannot be seen as a reminder to the public. I was seventeen when the Queen took the Throne, I have been a loyal subject in the military which bore the Her Majestys, title, and even in Canada wore a badge that portrayed the Crown, but its time has come, on the Queens departure from this life, the curtains should be closed on a living opera, and the show closed forever. 

On 05/05/2022 at 23:53, Hansel said:

👍

The Russians had an answer for their own Monarchy 🥷 

As did the French. 

scott herbertson
40 minutes ago, Sharpie said:

When any organisation has to start banning its members from public view, that organisation is on the highway to insolvency. It is 2022, it is no longer a non information age, no one is safe from scrutiny with the "Web". this has been proven with the Royals. There is a sense of sadness for some of us when you see the remains of the Old World disappear, but was it as good as we thought it was, I doubt it. Many of us who were born in a time when it was the end of servitude and we instead of being sentenced to working class status have in fact moved on beyond that. Royalty is becoming a past art, and it is being well shown up by the action that states these people have been caught and cannot be seen as a reminder to the public. I was seventeen when the Queen took the Throne, I have been a loyal subject in the military which bore the Her Majestys, title, and even in Canada wore a badge that portrayed the Crown, but its time has come, on the Queens departure from this life, the curtains should be closed on a living opera, and the show closed forever. 

Well said Bob - couldn't agree more (I say this as someone born in 56)

Der Kaiser
1 hour ago, Sharpie said:

We really need a mic drop emoji for posts as good as this.

1 hour ago, Sharpie said:

What a fantastic post

Roxy Hearts
9 hours ago, Sharpie said:

Great Post Sharpie. Times have moved on and that to me is absolute!

A Boy Named Crow
10 hours ago, Sharpie said:

It would be just magic if of the London based posters to print this ^^: off, and hang it on the front gates of Buckingham Palace and Windsor Castle. 

Cheers 

Nucky Thompson
25 minutes ago, jonesy said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-61384527

Madness that she hasn't abdicated earlier, TBH. She must know that the next in line is about as popular as herpes. She's pretty much unable to fulfil her 'duties' now.

She'll be waiting until the jubilee celebrations are done.

Queen Elizabeth as did her father and mother she has and they had presence, when they were around you knew you were in Royal Company, I don't think Charles presents himself that way, I think the poor man still carries the presence of a child who had a dominating father.

The Mighty Thor

The shape shifting lizards have gone full 'Weekend at Bernies' with Brenda.

Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday weekend to be followed by another few days off not too long after I suspect.

dozy dick the dooman
On 30/05/2021 at 13:54, Maple Leaf said:

When I read that I thought you were joking so I did a Google search. Unbelievable!

The Royals are not satisfied with all their palaces on land, they're going to get an ocean-going palace too.  The poor hard-pressed British taxpayers will foot the £200+ million bill, but they will not be welcome aboard unless it's to cook meals for the Royals, or clean their toilets.

I can just imagine how the Royals must laugh when they're behind closed doors.  Over-privileged and pampered like spoiled bairns, and the taxpayers are going to give them more. 

:wtf:

Fxxx the SPFL
1 hour ago, The Mighty Thor said:

The shape shifting lizards have gone full 'Weekend at Bernies' with Brenda.

Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday weekend to be followed by another few days off not too long after I suspect.

i fully expect that to be the case

I P Knightley
11 hours ago, jonesy said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-61384527

Madness that she hasn't abdicated earlier, TBH. She must know that the next in line is about as popular as herpes. She's pretty much unable to fulfil her 'duties' now.

"Episodic" mobility problems? Aye, right!

I'm in the "Weekend at Bernie's" school of thought.

JudyJudyJudy

Def on her last legs . The royals and their spin Doctors and the Govt must think we can’t handle this news so

covering it up . The truth being when she dies pass on it’ll be a brief thought in most peoples heads then we move on to another media story . The royal tea towel brigade and the media will stretch it out as long as possible with faux mourning . Glad I have Netflix 

jamboy1982

Any photoshop experts able to sort out a weekend at Bernie’s movie poster with the head lizard photoshopped on? Maybe add the royal paedo in the background