• Gershwin

• Chester™

• JamboInSouthsea

• alwaysthereinspirit

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chester™

Edler banned for the rest of the World Champs for this shocking hit on Staal:

Its only two games, though there is chat it might be extended into the Olympics next year.

I had some rocket on Twitter telling me it was a 'clean and fair hit'. :cornette:

Chester™

If anyone is interested, its the Semis of the Worlds tomorrow and the final on Sunday:

Finland v Sweden (in a repeat of the 2011 final) - 2pm

Switzerland (the 'surprise' package) v US - 6pm

Final on Sunday at 7.30pm

Konrad von Carstein

Watching the video, I can't see any intent to be honest. Maybe I'm missing something but honestly it looks unintentional to me...having watched it a few times on the back of Chesters post

Edited by Bruce Willis

Chester™

Watching the video, I can't see any intent to be honest. Maybe I'm missing something but honestly it looks unintentional to me...having watched it a few times on the back of Chesters post

Definitely intent. He lines up and changes direction. And you'll also see him very slightly lift his knee before contact as well.

Edited by Chester?

Chester™

I've generally avoided commenting during playoff games so far but Sidney Crosby's opener for the Pens tonight - :wow:

alwaysthereinspirit

I've generally avoided commenting during playoff games so far but Sidney Crosby's opener for the Pens tonight - :wow:

Was good until the goalie got involved in the play.

yas!.gif No 88

Just tuning in. Forgot this was on...

Although I'll be tuning out shortly as my flatmate has convinced to go out for her pal's birthday. Nothing to do with her looking like Frankie from The Saturdays :fonzie:

Konrad von Carstein

Just watched the goal...

THAT ******* GOAL SONG AAARGH.

It's magic :) go and clean the pipes before you meet Frankie......did I say you were lucky?

1-0 end of 1st

Get in there Gershwin you lucky lucky singleton you.... :(

Ha. Pretty much got panned by the bird I was seeing last weekend, so there's never a better time to get back on the horse.

It's magic :) go and clean the pipes before you meet Frankie......did I say you were lucky?

Absolutely zero chance of it happening mind!

Chester™

Bit of a brawl here between the Baby Pens and Providence Bruins in the AHL playoffs. Ignore the commentator (he's a walloper) and see if you can make out the music (it all starts around the 6.49ish mark):

:rofl:

Bit of a brawl here between the Baby Pens and Providence Bruins in the AHL playoffs. Ignore the commentator (he's a walloper) and see if you can make out the music (it all starts around the 6.49ish mark):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RubT225gvRU&feature=player_embedded#!

:rofl:

:yas:

"Feeding him with a baby spoon" :rofl:

Was that Ron Hextall in goal for Providence?

Couldn't make out the song though.

Chester™

Couldn't make out the song though.

Here's a hint:

The commentator reminding the Bruins 'Steve McIntyre is still on this team' - :rofl:

Chester™

And the surprise package Swiss, go 1 up on a lovely goal from Roman Josi at 4.45 of the first period!

Chester™

And Sweden tie the game, with their first shot on goal after roughly 8 minutes of the first period!

Chester™

End of the 1st: 2-1 Sweden.

Very entertaining period it has to be said. The Swiss really came out the blocks and fully deserved their lead. The Swedes stuck it out and managed to get the first, against the run of play, and then the PPG.

A wee scrum at the end, started in front of the Swiss goal and then by the benches. A Swiss player squirts water at Tallinder and hits an official! :rofl:

3-1 Sweden with about 12 minutes left in the third period.

ATIS are you at this game? Give us a wave.

Chester™

ATIS are you at this game? Give us a wave.

Did he fly to Stockholm?

4-1 Sweden now with 3.47 left in the third.

Chester™

Conacher, after a shot, puts his arm up and celebrates - only for the puck to go nowhere near the goal :yas::pleasing::verysmug:

alwaysthereinspirit

Chara cut by a high stick. Not only no 4 minute penalty for drawing blood but not even a power play cause all the refs missed it. Yeah right. Bar stewards.

• Maple Leaf unpinned this topic
  • Maple Leaf pinned this topic