Top Posters In This Topic

• Gershwin

• Chester™

• JamboInSouthsea

• alwaysthereinspirit

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

Tavares scored off his own rebound off him. Don't think there was too much he could do about it though.

Love John Tavares man :wub:

Edited by Captain Haddock

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

Beer bottles flying on to the ice now :lol:

Isles getting battered since they scored.

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

Cizikas now.

6-4!

Fleury made a complete ***** of it.

Manny1874

Looks like Andrew Macdonald will miss the rest of the playoffs after apparently breaking his hand tonight. A real shame I think as he had been one of the guys who's impressed me most in the series for the Isles.

Should probably mean Thomas Hickey comes back into the lineup, who is very capable himself but perhaps lacks a little in size. Radek Martinek is another option to Capuano if he wants a more experienced head.

Chester™

Just seen the Pens highlights. I suspect it'll be all the blame on Fleury and NONE (as per) on the horrendous defense in front of him.

Just seen the Pens highlights. I suspect it'll be all the blame on Fleury and NONE (as per) on the horrendous defense in front of him.

That 6th goal though. :lol:

It's the only thing keeping me going after last night :sob:

JamboInSouthsea

Seriously miffed as internet packed up at end of 1st last night...cheers Branson :disappointed:

Sounds like a better game last night and we now only have to win the next 3 on the trot...

Canucks been a major let down in these playoffs too, my Estonian mate is less than pleased.

Seriously miffed as internet packed up at end of 1st last night...cheers Branson :disappointed:

Sounds like a better game last night and we now only have to win the next 3 on the trot...

Canucks been a major let down in these playoffs too, my Estonian mate is less than pleased.

I was wondering where you went!

Yeah, backs to the wall now. Do think we've been the better team (bar the goalies) in three of the games though so I wouldn't be surprised if it went to 7 games.

JamboInSouthsea

I was wondering where you went!

Yeah, backs to the wall now. Do think we've been the better team (bar the goalies) in three of the games though so I wouldn't be surprised if it went to 7 games.

Budaj has been pretty decent in the games I have watched with him in so fingers, toes and eyes crossed that he'll do a good job, Anderson tbf has been excellent for Sens

I do think the defence needs to sharpen up a bit too.

hearts151

Is that a Nap?

Na cause when I nap it, it doesn't happen lol. And I'd hate for it not to happen :thumbsup:

Konrad von Carstein

So, with things beginning to become clear in the first round - Who, will you lend your support to in the event your team is eliminated?

Maybe a wee bit early (not soon enough for Les Hibs & Pitsbore :lol:) I realise that the Hawks look to be going through but if they weren't I'd go for the Isles. Although they're in what seems to be a tight match up (correctly predicted by Chester earlier).

So, with things beginning to become clear in the first round - Who, will you lend your support to in the event your team is eliminated?

Maybe a wee bit early (not soon enough for Les Hibs & Pitsbore :lol:) I realise that the Hawks look to be going through but if they weren't I'd go for the Isles. Although they're in what seems to be a tight match up (correctly predicted by Chester earlier).

I'll go for St Louis should they prevail. Always been my second team and I've still got my old #77 Turgeon jersey.

hearts151

Senators. Purely because they are the other Ontario team plus my sister had her wedding in Barbados two years ago and had there meal in berts sports bar. Which is actually a hockey bar, senator one at that, had a count down thing to the number days hours and mins to next senators game, a hockey night in Barbados sign and a deck chair made out of hockey sticks .

watched the final there :)

Queafs 1 up early doors.

Meanwhile, the Habs are falling apart. Gionta, White and Prust now out of game 5 too. :sob:

Certainly going to miss Prusty.

alwaysthereinspirit

:yas: go leafs go, go leafs go

Go Leafs go

Go Leafs go

Edited by alwaysthereinspirit

hearts151

What a ******* idiot kadri is. What on earth was the point or can be gained by hitting your sick in someones face while your onpower play . Dick

alwaysthereinspirit

:yas: bringing the momentum back to the two games in Toronto. 3-1 leafs come Thursday nap

Oops.

You probably had money on Martin O'Neill to take over from Ferguson.

Chester™

:sob: ******* the refs screwing us over again. And that damn keeper :seething:

:pleasing:

Oops.

You probably had money on Martin O'Neill to take over from Ferguson.

:yas:

Manny1874

:sob: ******* the refs screwing us over again. And that damn keeper :seething:

Dion Phaneuf totally over committing to a hit, which left him way out of position didn't help either. A captain and hugely experienced player should know better.

hearts151

Dion Phaneuf totally over committing to a hit, which left him way out of position didn't help either. A captain and hugely experienced player should know better.

I Ken. Almost took out his own player too.

And being unable to essentially attack for 3.5 min thanks to kadri didn't help. We are in le hibs boat now.

Its no fair :sob:

I Ken. Almost took out his own player too.

And being unable to essentially attack for 3.5 min thanks to kadri didn't help. We are in le hibs boat now.

Its no fair :sob:

No you're not. Our next game is at home!

hearts151

No you're not. Our next game is at home!

Pretty sure we've been better on the road this year plus we've no near Bruins at home in playoffs since '68 or something

Konrad von Carstein

Woah! Squeeky bum time for Les Hibs and Pitsbore in a tight series too the Leaves are, well in all probability, leaving :lol: Stable-ford golf tournies coming up for some squads

• Maple Leaf unpinned this topic
  • Maple Leaf pinned this topic