• Cruyff

• ri Alban

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rogue Daddy
5 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Will Marshall be in goal or Midfield? 

🤣🤣🤣

...fwiw I see this like a Hearts game against the uglies, away from home. Sit back and hope for a draw = completely humped. Go at them, attack and don't give them a seconds peace = our ONLY chance.

I got free £5 bet from Bet365... stuck it on Scotland at 10-1 🤷‍♂️... got to beat them at some point.

Ainsley Harriott

Imagine the fury and condemnation from the Scottish Government if scenes like those in central london were being played out by English fans in Glasgow.

Rogue Daddy
13 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Imagine the fury and condemnation from the Scottish Government if scenes like those in central london were being played out by English fans in Glasgow.

They did... a couple of weeks ago in George Square 😜

Ainsley Harriott
1 minute ago, Rogue Daddy said:

They did... a couple of weeks ago in George Square 😜

My point exactly the hypocrisy is somehting else. Amazing the difference a choice of flag makes.

Rogue Daddy
3 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

My point exactly the hypocrisy is somehting else. Amazing the difference a choice of flag makes.

👍

Like look of that guy De Jong  for Netherlands if Robbie watching. Maybe not straight into first team right away. Farm out initially

kingantti1874
33 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

100% absolutely disgusting. The rangers fans were panned on here and rightly so. I’ve no doubt that there will be similar criticism from the Scottish government on these absolute embarrassments

Ainsley Harriott
21 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

100% absolutely disgusting. The rangers fans were panned on here and rightly so. I’ve no doubt that there will be similar criticism from the Scottish government on these absolute embarrassments

It's all just good natured fun and banter when it's the tartan army though.

The Mighty Thor

The Scotland fans in London triggering the huns and the flag shaggers almost makes the result irrelevant. 

6 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

😂

That's actually why I don't think he can play.  Over here, while I'm sure the sports media had sympathy for him, he was basically treated as a figure of fun.  Even a minor blunder would turn him and Scotland into a fair target for ridicule.

Tough maybe but life is tough.

Clarke pretty much exonerated him for the 2nd goal. I'm expecting him to play, sadly. 

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, Gizmo said:

Clarke pretty much exonerated him for the 2nd goal. I'm expecting him to play, sadly. 

yup and why Steve Clark who is massively underachieving should face the music.

Either Marshall was to blame or the person who told him to stand that high was to blame.  He shouldn’t have been there 

Nookie Bear

No way will Clarke (or any manager) drop their first choice keper, even after an error like that.

We have seen ourselves how stubborn managers can get over that position.

3 minutes ago, Tiger said:

No way Marshall can play tonight, surely Clarke cant be that stubborn.

Sadly he will be.  He will probably start O'Donnell and Dykes too.

2 minutes ago, Tiger said:

No way Marshall can play tonight, surely Clarke cant be that stubborn.

I fully expect Marshall to play tonight, Clarke said that the second goal on Monday was just one of those things so I can't see him dropping him. I think we've got little chance tonight but will play a blinder and beat Croatia just to say this is what we can do when it doesn't matter anymore

Hope we can get a wee miracle tonight but I'm not holding my breath.......3nil England unfortunately, still...MON SCOTLAND!!.

3 0 England I’m afraid. We will hold on stoutly as long as possible but the pressure will finally tell later in the game

May one-six
2 minutes ago, Muppetboy said:

3 0 England I’m afraid. We will hold on stoutly as long as possible but the pressure will finally tell later in the game

Sounds about right. A cuffing on the cards.

Nookie Bear
5 minutes ago, Muppetboy said:

Thinking 2-0 to England.

Tight for 40 minutes then a lapse in concentration to lose a goal before half time. Scotland to come out second half with a bit more attacking intention, England to score a second midway through the second and then coast the last 20 minutes.

2 minutes ago, Cade said:

England early goal, Scotland chase the game, England score more on the break.

I agree with this. Game over within 30 mins

16 hours ago, Italian Lambretta said:

The Indian virus will be rife in Scotland when they all return from their Jolly but Wee Krankie will sweep it under the carpet. 

It already is!

Crack on though.

Japan Jambo
On 17/06/2021 at 13:26, JamesM48 said:

Saw on the news the tartan army in full force down in London . Hope they have a good time , but that hasn’t prevented England’s number one party pooper Khan to basically say your not welcome down here .  Absolute cretin 

Yup complete 180, political opportunist who blows with the wind, he had outstretched arms earlier in the week. Loads of folks in kilts drifting past the window all day, given where I am we must have an absolute wheen of supporters down here. I strongly suspect there may be a few more than the allocated number in the stadium this evening! Weather is awful, some fairly bad rain storms have passed through.

9 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

Yup complete 180, political opportunist who blows with the wind, he had outstretched arms earlier in the week. Loads of folks in kilts drifting past the window all day, given where I am we must have an absolute wheen of supporters down here. I strongly suspect there may be a few more than the allocated number in the stadium this evening! Weather is awful, some fairly bad rain storms have passed through.

Not going political but it is Johnson saying Scots are welcome but Khan professing the opposite.

1 hour ago, frankblack said:

Sadly he will be.  He will probably start O'Donnell and Dykes too.

O'Donnell will get roasted down our right.

1 hour ago, 1953 said:

I fully expect Marshall to play tonight, Clarke said that the second goal on Monday was just one of those things so I can't see him dropping him. I think we've got little chance tonight but will play a blinder and beat Croatia just to say this is what we can do when it doesn't matter anymore

Of course Clarke is going to say that to the media he isn't going slate his mate after all, everyone including Clarke knows Marshall was at fault and must be dropped.

Robbo-Jambo
1 hour ago, Barack said:

Adams, Tierney...take your pick at the other two.

Forrest or Fraser for width and a bit of pace.

If he is brave enough.

Robbo-Jambo
5 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Of course Clarke is going to say that to the media he isn't going slate his mate after all, everyone including Clarke knows Marshall was at fault and must be dropped.

Bet you he won't though. 😏

JudyJudyJudy
35 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

Yep ! Complete idiot 

JudyJudyJudy
35 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

Yes seen a few of the young team who are down there on social media . They are having a great time . Why bloody not? They have suffered just as much as anyone else due to Covid . Let them enjoy themselves ffs 

Saltire everywhere. 

:yas:

I see the English lovers are moaning on the thread. GIRFUY. 

C'mon Scotland! Feck these *****. 

3 hours ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Remove your head from your backside, FFS.

Firstly, this has nothing whatsoever to do with politics.

Secondly, ScotGov and the FM would have condemned anyone who behaved in the way Sevco fans did in George Square. No matter what flag they chose. Because of point 1.

Thirdly, of course ScotGov aren’t going to take a position what Scotland fans are doing in London. They didn’t make them go, and they’re not responsible for enforcing public order in England. It’s quite literally not their problem. It would be exactly the same with England fans in Scotland - the local politicians would be angry, and the silence from the UK government would be deafening.

Ainsley Harriott
19 minutes ago, Doc Rob said:

Remove your head from your backside, FFS.

Firstly, this has nothing whatsoever to do with politics.

Secondly, ScotGov and the FM would have condemned anyone who behaved in the way Sevco fans did in George Square. No matter what flag they chose. Because of point 1.

Thirdly, of course ScotGov aren’t going to take a position what Scotland fans are doing in London. They didn’t make them go, and they’re not responsible for enforcing public order in England. It’s quite literally not their problem. It would be exactly the same with England fans in Scotland - the local politicians would be angry, and the silence from the UK government would be deafening.

So 20 thousand scots cause carnage in england and the first minister has very little to say? I think it's you who needs to take your head out your arse.

3 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

So 20 thousand scots cause carnage in england and the first minister has very little to say? I think it's you who needs to take your head out your arse.

Was waiting for this. So tediously predictable.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-57516928

She can’t prevent them from going. She made a public announcement asking them to behave themselves, not risk spreading Covid, and to refrain from anti-Englishness. What exactly do you expect her to do? She’s not their bloody mother, and she isn’t personally responsible for them. But no, it’s somehow all the FM’s fault. Get a sodding life - this is not a political issue, stop trying to make it into one.

1 hour ago, Djnoisy said:

Leaked team for tonight vs England 

200886963_10158150665333017_2567499413303298665_n.jpg

Likely just a test run...

Edited by DETTY29

Rogue Daddy
7 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

If that's correct, he's changed half the team... but not the goalie!

Japan Jambo
8 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Just hope they name Pickford - with him between the sticks anything is possible.

1 minute ago, Rogue Daddy said:

If that's correct, he's changed half the team... but not the goalie!

Likely just a test run at Wembley

Rogue Daddy
Just now, DETTY29 said:

Likely just a test run at Wembley

Hmmm,... possibly, would suggest

Marshall

Patterson, Hanley, Hendry, Tierney, Robertson

McGinn, McGregor, McTominey

Forrest/Nisbet, Adams

...which would be an improvement on Tuesday!

Pasquale for King
10 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

Just hope they name Pickford - with him between the sticks anything is possible.

We really need to target him whenever possible, the fans should be trying to wind him up too. 

Japan Jambo
1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

We really need to target him whenever possible, the fans should be trying to wind him up too. 

Don't watch a lot of English football but am shocked that he is the best they have. The only thing he does consistently well is pick the ball out of his own net.