*** Scotland Euro 2020 (2021) Thread ( merged) ***

Chaps

kingantti1874
29 minutes ago, Doc Rob said:

Was waiting for this. So tediously predictable.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-57516928

She can’t prevent them from going. She made a public announcement asking them to behave themselves, not risk spreading Covid, and to refrain from anti-Englishness. What exactly do you expect her to do? She’s not their bloody mother, and she isn’t personally responsible for them. But no, it’s somehow all the FM’s fault. Get a sodding life - this is not a political issue, stop trying to make it into one.

yet thousands of people on here made rangers fans celebrating a political issue. 

SNP supporters in double standards shock 😂 I for one am really shocked 

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• Pasquale for King

• Cruyff

• ri Alban

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Japan Jambo
6 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

yet thousands of people on here made rangers fans celebrating a political issue. 

SNP supporters in double standards shock 😂 I for one am really shocked 

not really the same, London isn't in lock down, Glasgow was. Saddiq initially said please come (as if they that would change anything!!), tbf to Nikki she has consistently said don't go. Don't agree with her on much and hate they way she is grandstanding/shroud waving but she has communicated consistently, regularly and clearly.

Big Slim Stylee
6 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

not really the same, London isn't in lock down, Glasgow was. Saddiq initially said please come (as if they that would change anything!!), tbf to Nikki she has consistently said don't go. Don't agree with her on much and hate they way she is grandstanding/shroud waving but she has communicated consistently, regularly and clearly.

Her constant Instagram posting during the game gave me the boak. It was pathetic🙁

Pasquale for King
23 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

Don't watch a lot of English football but am shocked that he is the best they have. The only thing he does consistently well is pick the ball out of his own net.

The other two GKs are from West Brom and Bournemouth, Nick Pope is probably the best but is injured. 
They’ve not had a GK since Banks that hasn’t made drastic errors. 

Pasquale for King
15 minutes ago, Rave MacPherson said:

Have the tartan army start fighting amongst themselves, shitting in the street and causing widespread destruction? 

Yeah once these guys arrived. 

7ADE7735-CFB7-435B-9711-66A967473079.jpeg

2 hours ago, Djnoisy said:

Leaked team for tonight vs England 

200886963_10158150665333017_2567499413303298665_n.jpg

Would like to see Marshall sit a bit deeper.  

Showed the other day he lacks pace to get back and cover if caught too far up the park…

Pasquale for King

Just got sent this. 

It is just before Scotland v England in the Euro’s Group game. 

Kane goes into the England changing room to find all his team mates looking a bit glum. 

"What's up?" he asks. 

"Well, we're having trouble getting motivated for this game. We know it's important but it's only Scotland. They're shite and we can't be bothered". 

Kane looks at them and says "Well, I reckon I can beat these by myself, you lads go down the pub." 

So Kane goes out to play Scotland by himself and the rest of the England team go off for a few pints. After a few jars they wonder how the game is going, so one of them checks their phone…. A big cheer goes up as the screen reads "England 1 - Scotland 0 (Kane 10minutes)". He is beating Scotland all by himself! 

Anyway, a few more pints later and the game is forgotten until someone remembers "It must be full time now, let's see how he got on". They check the result…. 

"Result from the Stadium "England 1 (Kane 10 minutes) - Scotland 1"(Mcginn 89 minutes)". 

They can't believe it, he has single handedly got a draw against Scotland!! 

They rush back to the Stadium to congratulate him. They find him in the dressing room, still in his gear, sat with his head in his hands. He refuses to look at them. 

"I've let you down, I've let you down." 

"Don't be daft, you got a draw against Scotland , all by yourself. And they only scored at the very very end" 

"No, No, I have, I've let you down...

I got sent off after 12 minutes".

Pasquale for King
Just now, sadj said:

Thats ****ing awful 🤣

WUMs. 
My nephew is down there and apparently they all have Maradona  away strips from 86 on 😆

Edited by Pasquale for King

4 hours ago, Tiger said:

No way Marshall can play tonight, surely Clarke cant be that stubborn.

He can

3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

WUMs. 
My nephew is down there and apparently they all have Maradona  away strips from 86 on 😆

Much better 🤣🤣🤣

Just now, Rudolf said:

Better get a Covid test mate. 

Just now, sadj said:

Ffs beat me to it🤣

That was predictable :rofl:

2 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

I awoke in the night, with a fever...

And the sky wss the darkest blue. 

14 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Just got sent this. 

Kane goes into the England changing room to find all his team mates looking a bit glum. 

"What's up?" he asks. 

"Well, we're having trouble getting motivated for this game. We know it's important but it's only Scotland. They're shite and we can't be bothered". 

Kane looks at them and says "Well, I reckon I can beat these by myself, you lads go down the pub." 

So Kane goes out to play Scotland by himself and the rest of the England team go off for a few pints. After a few jars they wonder how the game is going, so one of them checks their phone…. A big cheer goes up as the screen reads "England 1 - Scotland 0 (Kane 10minutes)". He is beating Scotland all by himself! 

Anyway, a few more pints later and the game is forgotten until someone remembers "It must be full time now, let's see how he got on". They check the result…. 

"Result from the Stadium "England 1 (Kane 10 minutes) - Scotland 1"(Mcginn 89 minutes)". 

They rush back to the Stadium to congratulate him. They find him in the dressing room, still in his gear, sat with his head in his hands. He refuses to look at them. 

"Don't be daft, you got a draw against Scotland , all by yourself. And they only scored at the very very end" 

:D Brilliant 

6 minutes ago, sadj said:

Was a wide open goal tbf 🤘🏻

It was. And it was tucked home. Hope we’re that clinical tonight 😁

2 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Still gives me shivers 

Best tune ever. 

And there's a big Hearts Saltire at Hampden. Czech v Croatia. 

:yas:

Tynecastlesmychurch
28 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Just got sent this. 

"What's up?" he asks. 

That jokes older than I am! The original had Rooney instead of Kane.  

7 minutes ago, Tynecastlesmychurch said:

Wayne Rooney is about 35. Not exactly ancient. 

Pasquale for King
15 minutes ago, Tynecastlesmychurch said:

As I said just passing it on, Rooney isn’t that old 😜

Tynecastlesmychurch
9 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Wayne Rooney is about 35. Not exactly ancient. 

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

As I said just passing it on, Rooney isn’t that old 😜

😂

I assure you both that my comment was made with good humour! 

Well humour at least! 😊👍

26 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Best tune ever. 

And there's a big Hearts Saltire at Hampden. Czech v Croatia. 

:yas:

We need a picture of this

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, Tynecastlesmychurch said:

😂

Well humour at least! 😊👍

I know 😜, we’re old 😂

Edited by Pasquale for King

2 minutes ago, Tynecastlesmychurch said:

😂

Well humour at least! 😊👍

We know, but it had to be challenged. :D

will-i-am-a-jambo
1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

Just got sent this. 

"What's up?" he asks. 

That 'joke' is as old as the hills!

Pasquale for King
Just now, will-i-am-a-jambo said:

That 'joke' is as old as the hills!

Apparently so, sent by an Englishman and as their commentators and pundits have shown once again today they live in the past and don’t understand today’s world. 

will-i-am-a-jambo
1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Apparently so, sent by an Englishman and as their commentators and pundits have shown once again today they live in the past and don’t understand today’s world. 

😂 Good response!

12 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

😂

That's actually why I don't think he can play.  Over here, while I'm sure the sports media had sympathy for him, he was basically treated as a figure of fun.  Even a minor blunder would turn him and Scotland into a fair target for ridicule.

Tough maybe but life is tough.

I'm pretty sure Steve Clarke, David Marshall and the whole Scottish nation don't really give a rat's arse what the New Zealand media are saying. A country not exactly in the higher echelons of world football.

Japan Jambo
53 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

:D Brilliant 

Here is hoping your Mrs doesn't have London Pride at the ready today. Caledonian only (in celebration)!!

Dispersal order granted to the big smokes polis, 17.5K Scotland fans without tickets maybe coming up the road...

2 hours ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

The queen of hate 😂😂😂

Go on justify that nonsensical statement

1 minute ago, OBE said:

Dispersal order granted to the big smokes polis, 17.5K Scotland fans without tickets maybe coming up the road...

It'll be hilarious watching them try. 😄

9 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Come on Scotland!!!!!!!

If we could only turn determination and enthusiasm into goals we'd hammer them.

C'MON SCOTLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Maple Leaf said:

If we could only turn determination and enthusiasm into goals we'd hammer them.

C'MON SCOTLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spot on, sir. 

kingantti1874
1 hour ago, Rave MacPherson said:

Have the tartan army start fighting amongst themselves, shitting in the street and causing widespread destruction? 

Probably ! They are making a ***** of themselves, pished getting ran down in the street 😆. They could also quite literally kill people by transporting covid to and bringing home more cases. 

Embarassing. Shouldn’t be there end of story. This board would be ****ing spewing as would Scot gov if situation reversed

Edited by kingantti1874