The Union Bears Pyro Show

dannymack

Anyone see the pictures tonight of the hun who had his hand blowing off . Messing about with a fire work and it took his hand off left with 1 finger. Imagine breaking COVID rules to celebrate your team winning the league and ending up loosing a hand just horrible. 

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• Pasquale for King

• sadj

• Bazzas right boot

Unknown user
1 minute ago, bigsuperslim1874 said:

What’s worse is that photo is from when they won the league about a month ago! So in the last few months we have had Sevco fans caught fiddling with themselves outside Ibroke, literally crapping themselves, knocking seven bells out of each other and Buckfast swilling lassies pushing all over the shop. 🤦‍♂️

Scumbags. And these idiots will now be carrying the bloody virus all over Scotland now. One of my mates referred to a couple of Sevco fan busses leaving Dunfermline yesterday morning….so guaranteed that variant will run rife there now.

I will try to stay as far away as I can from any fans of the rangers. For a change.

Unknown user
Just now, Stu_HMFC said:

Anyone see the pictures tonight of the hun who had his hand blowing off . Messing about with a fire work and it took his hand off left with 1 finger. Imagine breaking COVID rules to celebrate your team winning the league and ending up loosing a hand just horrible. 

No, that is awful though

bigsuperslim1874
3 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

🤦‍♂️ Bloody hell. Fireworks have a warning for a bloody reason!

Footballfirst
4 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Non PC post alert.

At least he can still count the number of major trophies that his team has won (one). 

Edited by Footballfirst

Dagger Is Back
2 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

All of these demos are wrong and none should have been permitted. 

Glasgow businesses complaining about Glasgow being kept in tier 3 have no right complaining about being shafted by government (and I am no Scottish government fan), they only have to look at their own cities residents. 

Three ridiculous gatherings in three days. 

Today's one over something to do with a religious battle taking place thousands of miles away, while yesterday, Glasgow itself showed it is also a city divided by religion. 

They don't even recognise the irony in what they are doing. We shouldn't be interfering in another countries problems when we can't solve our own. 

👏

Just when you thought the fans were absolute scum bags spouting bigotry the players decided to get in on the action too. 

3 minutes ago, Mysterion said:

Just when you thought the fans were absolute scum bags spouting bigotry the players decided to get in on the action too. 

Wasn’t Scott Arfield a Celtic fan 😂 Kamara cried wolf against Prague with the race claim but in a video singing F the pope 😂 With Defoe and Gerrard the Catholic in there embarrassing. 

bigsuperslim1874
13 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Non PC post alert.

At least he can still count the number of major trophies that his team has won (one). 

🤣

Unknown user
16 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Non PC post alert.

raw

Bazzas right boot
26 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Non PC post alert.

😎🤣

39 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Non PC post alert.

His fellow fans will be proud. A true red hand. 

37 minutes ago, Mysterion said:

Absolutely embarrassing nothing will ever change at rangers when the owners allow the players and other staff to take part in this behaviour, surely the authorities must be able to investigate this.

13 minutes ago, Hairdryer said:

. Absolutely embarrassing nothing will ever change at rangers when the owners allow the players and other staff to take part in this behaviour, surely the authorities must be able to investigate this.

Everybody anybody though, eh. 

1 hour ago, Mysterion said:

Surely that's just a bunch of full kit w@nk€rs and not really The Rangers first team.

Jamstomorrow
7 hours ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Terrible thing to happen.    I reckon the lad will be soon be taking a trip round the second hand shops.

Some of the scenes ( most) are  horrendous  and embarrassing , and sadly not exactly unsurprising  

7 hours ago, Stu_HMFC said:

I haven't seen any pictures and i'm still not totally convinced of the "reports". Seen many a picture of a hand allegedly blown apart by fireworks before. There are likely countless stock images.

But if it's true I have absolutely no sympathy to offer. I hate these dimwits who ignite fireworks, smoke bombs etc. in crowd situations. It's a serious injury or worse waiting to happen and if it happens I prefer it to be the clown who did the igniting suffering.

8 hours ago, Hairdryer said:

Absolutely embarrassing nothing will ever change at rangers when the owners allow the players and other staff to take part in this behaviour, surely the authorities must be able to investigate this.

Not when the ones  in authority are probably Rangers fans themselves

8 hours ago, Mysterion said:

Spoke to Craig Gordon (Outside Taste Good) the day Hearts won the Championship. He said hearts had enquired about a celebration and were told it’s not possible. Apart from the obvious “we didn’t deserve one” seems another case of different rules for some. 

Unfortunately been sent the 'supposed' video of the firework going off and the severed hand.

Firework goes off in right hand, blasting fingers off, severed hand is a left one.

Oh what to believe.

11 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

All of these demos are wrong and none should have been permitted. 

Glasgow businesses complaining about Glasgow being kept in tier 3 have no right complaining about being shafted by government (and I am no Scottish government fan), they only have to look at their own cities residents. 

Three ridiculous gatherings in three days. 

Today's one over something to do with a religious battle taking place thousands of miles away, while yesterday, Glasgow itself showed it is also a city divided by religion. 

They don't even recognise the irony in what they are doing. We shouldn't be interfering in another countries problems when we can't solve our own. 

Totally agree.

This has been some read.  GinRummy's red hand joke and SectionN's 'Creation of Adam' photo had me spraying coffee.

And the lengths some folk have gone to to make sure we all understand that not all Rangers fans are animals has been entertaining.  But not in the same way as the couple of items mentioned above.

8 minutes ago, Haken said:

Totally agree.

Head of the old bill was on the radio just there and wasn’t convincing IMO.

After all the warnings and advice, it came across, reading between the lines, that they were basically powerless to stop it. Sends out a terrible message to everyone else who have been trying their best to adhere to the rules. 
Can imagine some fraught conversations if plod turn up at peoples’ homes to complain.

The Old Tolbooth

It'll cost thousands to clear that mess they left up, send the bill to Rangers! 

1 hour ago, DETTY29 said:

Unfortunately been sent the 'supposed' video of the firework going off and the severed hand.

Firework goes off in right hand, blasting fingers off, severed hand is a left one.

Oh what to believe.

The only source for the story is an anonymous briefing from someone in A&E.

Medical staff aren't really renowned for that sort of thing given patient confidentiality.

Although the left hand/right hand confusion is more understandable as most Rangers fans have yet to evolve opposable thumbs.

I’m hearing Hibs next season will be reducing the number of seats to old firm fans to 5% of the Easter Road Capacity (approx 1000) comparable to tickets Hibs fans receive for Ibrox and Parkhead

I really hope Budge shows some balls and decides the same for Tynecastle, if we are serious about stamping out bigotry at football then this is a fantastic starting point

52 minutes ago, Haken said:

This has been some read.  GinRummy's red hand joke and SectionN's 'Creation of Adam' photo had me spraying coffee.

And the lengths some folk have gone to to make sure we all understand that not all Rangers fans are animals has been entertaining.  But not in the same way as the couple of items mentioned above.

Love we got two rounds of jokes out the hand too

44 minutes ago, Boab said:

Head of the old bill was on the radio just there and wasn’t convincing IMO.

After all the warnings and advice, it came across, reading between the lines, that they were basically powerless to stop it. Sends out a terrible message to everyone else who have been trying their best to adhere to the rules. 
Can imagine some fraught conversations if plod turn up at peoples’ homes to complain.

The problem (IMO) is that no one wanted to plan or deal with this. 

We're at the end of a pandemic - planning for a sash bash would have upset a lot of people. Arguably though if they had got their finger out and set up checkpoints/queues they could have funnelled fans into George Square whilst confiscating their alcohol / flares / fireworks. 

It might have cost a bit of money but they could have just charged Rangers for it as part of their standard policing costs. Pretty sure that whenever there's a dispute clubs end up paying up to avoid the police forcing games to be called off for safety reasons.

2 minutes ago, Mysterion said:

We're at the end of a pandemic - planning for a sash bash would have upset a lot of people. Arguably though if they had got their finger out and set up checkpoints/queues they could have funnelled fans into George Square whilst confiscating their alcohol / flares / fireworks. 

It might have cost a bit of money but they could have just charged Rangers for it as part of their standard policing costs. Pretty sure that whenever there's a dispute clubs end up paying up to avoid the police forcing games to be called off for safety reasons.

A lot of common sense in your post - why not set up a controlled environment ?

Oh, wait. Sturgeon doesn't want fans at football games so she's never going to agree to that scenario so the police get hing out to dry. 

In the meantime the unionist flag sh@gging master race get to do what want , as per. 

The police have been hung out to dry on this on

1 minute ago, Mysterion said:

Yip. I think it was a fingers crossed approach. The old bill have plenty of powers if they think there is a chance of disorder. It’s not easy, I sympathise with them on how they were going to police the weekend’s events.

All I’m saying is, it sends a terrible message to everyone else, in that, the restrictions mean diddly squat if there are enough of you.

Can anyone now really criticise people for having a party in their gardens with all the chicanery that involves ?

Pasquale for King
27 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

I’m hearing Hibs next season will be reducing the number of seats to old firm fans to 5% of the Easter Road Capacity (approx 1000) comparable to tickets Hibs fans receive for Ibrox and Parkhead

I really hope Budge shows some balls and decides the same for Tynecastle, if we are serious about stamping out bigotry at football then this is a fantastic starting point

Exactly.

Demand all the names of those who buy tickets and ban them all if there’s any standing or singing offensive songs, then do it to the next batch. If it’s good enough for home fans it’s certainly good enough for these *****. 

Pasquale for King
20 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

While doing a report from the carnage in George Square, the BBC reporter stated,

"Rangers have brought much pride to the city of Glasgow, but not today."

:Aye:

I couldn’t believe my ears when I heard that 🙈

38 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

We started that and it was brilliant. Then budge knew we wouldn't sell half of the roseburn so gave them it all again. ( Money signs in her eyes )

Id rather give them 1k tickets or even 750 and even have the rest of the stand empty F them. 

2 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

We started that and it was brilliant. Then budge knew we wouldn't sell half of the roseburn so gave them it all again. ( Money signs in her eyes )

Id rather give them 1k tickets or even 750 and even have the rest of the stand empty F them. 

The old “ let’s get our own house in order “ response from AB was patronising. Money talks.

Pasquale for King
16 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

They are apologists, Pasquale, and an utter embarrassment but we shouldn't be surprised. 

Indeed. 666 posts close thread. 

Edited by Pasquale for King

Hagar the Horrible
11 hours ago, Mysterion said:

Images are a powerful tool, but I have to question why 2 diferent people looking perplexed and just shattered at the exact same photoshoot place,  It the exact same spot,  Looks just a wee bit setup to me.  That aside no cause is ok to break covid rules, winning a title on one hand, stopping/delaying deportation of failed  seekers, nor protesting against a conflict on other shores, where as a nation we now look to have taken sides over one rather than keep a neutral stance.  Its a bit like complaining about Janet Steet Porter giving you a BJ, dont complain of over sensitivity.

25 minutes ago, Boab said:

The old “ let’s get our own house in order “ response from AB was patronising. Money talks.

It will be the same again when full stadium's are allowed back Budge will allow them to have the full stand. only team who should get the full roseburn are Hibs and 2 sections to the old firm. 

Forever Hearts
5 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

It will be the same again when full stadium's are allowed back Budge will allow them to have the full stand. only team who should get the full roseburn are Hibs and 2 sections to the old firm. 

That's ok as long as we are filling every other seat in the Roseburn. We're not in a position to lose out on thousands of pounds just to give them two sections. 

Jim Whyte praising the huns statement.  There’s no way they will stop bigotry or go heavy on their support, the club thrives on that hate to make money. 

1 minute ago, Forever Hearts said:

That's ok as long as we are filling every other seat in the Roseburn. We're not in a position to lose out on thousands of pounds just to give them two sections. 

More families would attend if less old firm fans are there.  I enjoy the hate filled games though to be honest especially when we do them over. 

1 minute ago, Forever Hearts said:

The issue with that though is some fans don't want to go and sit and endure there crap for 90 minutes. 3.5K of them which then might reduce the home fans attending. I know some fans who don't bother going to Rangers or Celtic games at Tynecastle they take there younger kids and don't want to take them to a vile atmosphere. 

1 minute ago, Last Laff said:

More families would attend if less old firm fans are there.  I enjoy the hate filled games though to be honest especially when we do them over. 

Spot on mate regarding more families attending if less old firm fan. 

Forever Hearts
Just now, Last Laff said:

I've heard this before and when we've tried it we don't always fill it. I'd love to give them one section never mind two, but losing money just now is out of the question.  

8 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

I've heard this before and when we've tried it we don't always fill it. I'd love to give them one section never mind two, but losing money just now is out of the question.  

Ask James Anderson to sponsor it, give tickets to underprivileged families with the cost covered for a season?  Great publicity all round, save the children involved and no bigotry. 

Fozzyonthefence
12 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Jim Whyte praising the huns statement.  There’s no way they will stop bigotry or go heavy on their support, the club thrives on that hate to make money. 

What did they say - it wasn’t at Ibrox so nothing to do with us?  Or no evidence yet that any of them were season tickets holders?  Or Celtic fans would have done the same?

And signed off with “ftp”?

• davemclaren locked this topic