The monumental loser Ann Budge FAIL FAIL FAIL

i8hibsh

Pasquale for King
19 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

And I'm stating a fact that they DID invest in HMFC.

The proof is om the jerseys and in the annual accounts.  You'd be as well stating they didn't invest in Glenbuck Cherrypickers but I have no ptoof if that's correct or not.

Have I said that they didn’t, have you got your reading glasses on 😂

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Pasquale for King

• JamboAl

• Bazzas right boot

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

I said that in jest. It is a no brainer sure thing. Anyone will know football more than Budge.

Of course you did - omce you realised how ridiculous it was!

I think you've made clear the feelings in your last sentence and I'm sure you'll continue to do that over the close season - just don't get caught out talking shite.

Malinga the Swinga
1 hour ago, JamboAl said:

Gambling with a club's very existence seems like a good way forward.

Well thought out

A bit like someone down to their last few grand and putting it all on the National Lottery.

When it isn't your club, it's a risk he was willing to take. 

We could of course plan for an orderly takeover of power and transition smoothly, when the future finances of club are safely sorted out and of course, like any normal business, that would be conducted in secrecy until everything agreed, and signed. 

Not here though

I8 demands answers even though he acknowledges he puts nothing into club. Worse than that, people who do contribute to club are told he is the one to listen to. It's unbelievable. 

Just now, JamboAl said:

Of course you did - omce you realised how ridiculous it was!

I think you've made clear the feelings in your last sentence and I'm sure you'll continue to do that over the close season - just don't get caught out talking shite.

Q. Do you think Ann Budge understands football, Hearts and most importantly the Hearts fans?

2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Have I said that they didn’t, have you got your reading glasses on 😂

It's getting more and more difficult to decipher what you are saying as you;re trying your hardest to make a negative about the benefactors.

I have reading glasses but none otherwise.  What about you?

Just now, i8hibsh said:

Q. Do you think Ann Budge understands football, Hearts and most importantly the Hearts fans?

A. I have never suggested that.  Many people know bugger all about the investment market and rely on advisers.  Some make fortunes, some don't.  It doesn't make her a bad person.

Just googled the ladies team and the league table. I see they are rock bottom and -45 goals after 13 games.

I am willing to wager that the budget they have is in the top 5 in that league at least. Ffs they had a manager on more than some ****ing airline pilots. 

They just lost to Spartans. For the love of **** can people not wake up to this losing soft mentality we have. Framlington Forfar or some pish are mid table. 

Vlad Magic
44 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Hard to say, we’ve contributed £60m in her time and she’s spent a third of it on a stand that isn’t finished. She took us back to where we started, would you say she spent that £40m wisely? 

So we can subtract the £9 million gifted from benefactors from the £60 million “we’ve” contributed.

I mean it’s only £9 million? What’s £9 million between friends right?

FOH contributions to date are around £12 million. 

If you insist on saying the figure “we’ve” contributed is the turnover for the club from TV money, prize money, gate receipts etc etc etc is money “we’ve” contributed unfortunately that is incorrect. Even with the £9 million gifted which you conveniently included in your figures.

So let’s just say taking into account the above? £40 million has been “wasted”.

Wasted on what? Gas? Electric? Wages?

I would love to know where it’s gone?

The players have all been paid? Not heard any rumours ala zither Romanov years of unpaid wages? 

No rumours of Picasso’s hanging from the walls in the dressing rooms?

What has the £40 million been wasted on?

Pasquale for King
10 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

It's getting more and more difficult to decipher what you are saying as you;re trying your hardest to make a negative about the benefactors.

I have reading glasses but none otherwise.  What about you?

That’s because you jump in and don’t or can’t understand what people who are talking to each other mean.
I took issue with FB saying Budge brought them in, and posted a link where it said that the benefactors approached the club, Budge didn’t bring them in. That’s a fact, end of story.
Nothing negative about the benefactors in the slightest. 

Goodbye and good night. 

Greedy Jambo
2 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

So we can subtract the £9 million gifted from benefactors from the £60 million “we’ve” contributed.

If you insist on saying the figure “we’ve” contributed is the turnover for the club from TV money, prize money, gate receipts etc etc etc is money “we’ve” contributed unfortunately that is incorrect. Even with the £9 million gifted which you conveniently included in your figures.

The players have all been paid? Not heard any rumours ala zither Romanov years of unpaid wages? 

6 years of having an absolute shite football team. 

Pasquale for King
9 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

You don’t think the benefactors are fans?
They go to games don’t they? 
So with all that, plus gate reciepts from away fans, tv money, prize money that’s £60m isn’t it? Gave up on questioning that now, good. 
We have wasted millions on crap players whilst allowing a complete charlatan to run the football department that completely undermines any gains from the business side. We watched one of the best funded worst periods in our history, just had another year in the Championship and you ask what we have wasted millions on? Budge has had to loan us £3.1m to cover her own mistakes. You think that’s not a waste? Is it acceptable to you?
For the last time in your opinion what value have we got for that money?

Edited by Pasquale for King

Vlad Magic
1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

So with all that, plus gate reciepts from away fans, tv money, prize money that’s £60m isn’t it? Gave up on questioning that now, good. 
We have wasted millions on crap players whilst allowing a complete charlatan to run the football department that completely undermines any gains from the business side. We watched one of the best funded worst periods in our history, just had another year in the Championship and you ask what have wasted millions on? Budge has had to loan us £3.1m to cover her own mistakes. 

Thats a start.

We have gone from wasting £40 million to wasting millions on crap players. There is a big difference between the 2.

We are going in the right direction.

13 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

That’s because you jump in and don’t or can’t understand what people who are talking to each other mean.
I took issue with FB saying Budge brought them in, and posted a link where it said that the benefactors approached the club, Budge didn’t bring them in. That’s a fact, end of story.
Nothing negative about the benefactors in the slightest. 

Goodbye and good night. 

It's not qoodnight yet.

I pointed out that you were playing semantics as they wished to be associated with the club because of the way it was run.  And who was running the club?  Take your pick.  It was either AB or your anti hero CL.

You also challenged me on my eyesight. I would wager a substantial sum it is much better than yours.

Edited by JamboAl

Malinga the Swinga
16 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Just googled the ladies team and the league table. I see they are rock bottom and -45 goals after 13 games.

I am willing to wager that the budget they have is in the top 5 in that league at least. Ffs they had a manager on more than some ****ing airline pilots. 

They just lost to Spartans. For the love of **** can people not wake up to this losing soft mentality we have. Framlington Forfar or some pish are mid table. 

Farmington Forfar are an established woman's club with over 30 years of playing behind them. Your ignorance is astounding. 

Why don't you stop talking about football and talk about something you understand instead. There surely has to be something instead of this constant stream of pish. 

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Thats a start.

We have gone from wasting £40 million to wasting millions on crap players. There is a big difference between the 2.

We are going in the right direction.

Chuffed I’m sure, no value for that £40m that you can say. Glad you agree. 

Just now, Malinga the Swinga said:

Farmington Forfar are an established woman's club with over 30 years of playing behind them. 

And?

Hearts have far better resources.

Vlad Magic
10 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

So with all that, plus gate reciepts from away fans, tv money, prize money that’s £60m isn’t it?
Gave up on questioning that now, good. 
We have wasted millions on crap players whilst allowing a complete charlatan to run the football department that completely undermines any gains from the business side. We watched one of the best funded worst periods in our history, just had another year in the Championship and you ask what we have wasted millions on? Budge has had to loan us £3.1m to cover her own mistakes. You think that’s not a waste? Is it acceptable to you?

The point is you said “we’ve” contributed.

The highlighted part of your very own post suggests otherwise.

Now tell me about the £40 million and where it’s been “wasted”. 

Players no matter how bad they turn out need paid. Just ask Manchester United, Chelsea, Man City.

Greedy Jambo
1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:

Players no matter how bad they turn out need paid. Just ask Manchester United, Chelsea, Man City.

Great comparison bud. Well done. 

Vlad Magic
7 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Chuffed I’m sure, no value for that £40m that you can say. Glad you agree. 

Your £40 million is pie in the sky.

Have you taken staff wages out of this or purely players wages?

29 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Who gives a shit about the women’s team ?  Unless you can tell me what we spunk away on it I don’t give a flying one about it. And I’d wager 9/10 hearts supporters don’t give a flying one about it either

Greedy Jambo
Just now, 1971fozzy said:

Who gives a shit about the women’s team ?  Unless you can tell me what we spunk away on it I don’t give a flying one about it. And I’d wager 9/10 hearts supporters don’t give a flying one about it either

I think the point he's making is that it's just another failure, in a long list of failures under the current owner. 

Malinga the Swinga
4 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

He doesn't care about ladies team. He hates we have a ladies team. He knows nothing about ladies team. 

It's just another piece of mud being thrown in the scatter gun approach of mud throwing he operates. 

4 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

Who cares if it's continual? The bottom line is they've improved, continual or not. 

FFS, the person who said they had continually improved over the last 7 seasons cares.

Malinga the Swinga
4 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I think the point he's making is that it's just another failure, in a long list of failures under the current owner. 

Even if ladies team won every game, it wouldn't matter to I8women. He simply hates we have ladies team, who don't take away one penny of resource from men's team. 

Vlad Magic
4 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

The women’s team was funded by the benefactors.

Not the “we’ve” contributed money.

I don’t think it’s fair to deem something a failure or not when you haven’t contributed to its inception. I’m sure the benefactors will have a different view to yours on how successful or not it has been.

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 hour ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

According to his fans on here, he is the messiah. Those like myself, and plenty of others who are bright enough to not bite on his relentless trolling, are heretics for not falling at his feet. 

Can't be Bob Jamieson though, Bob Jamieson is a Hearts fan. 

I'm no fan of the knicker collector but i8 is a Hearts fan.

Malinga the Swinga
19 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

And?

Hearts have far better resources.

Have they? You'll have been taken round Farmington Forfar facilities, seen their training facilities, be aware of who coaches them and checked out their players history and experience. 

Of course, you could just be making wild assumptions and passing it off as truth. 

Greedy Jambo
2 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

The women’s team was funded by the benefactors.

Not the “we’ve” contributed money.

I don’t think it’s fair to deem something a failure or not when you haven’t contributed to its inception. I’m sure the benefactors will have a different view to yours on how successful or not it has been.

I would argue that the benefactors would have been better using their money for the 1st team, but they've wasted money on that as well. 

Malinga the Swinga
1 minute ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

I'm no fan of the knicker collector but i8 is a Hearts fan.

Sorry but if you don't go to games (by choice) and don't back club financially, (by choice) you aren't a fan or a supporter. 

You may choose to back his credentials but I've never met a Hearts supporter who talks up Hibs, their manager, owner and players over their Hearts equivalent to the extent he does. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, Malinga the Swinga said:

Sorry but if you don't go to games (by choice) and don't back club financially, (by choice) you aren't a fan or a supporter. 

You may choose to back his credentials but I've never met a Hearts supporter who talks up Hibs, their manager, owner and players over their Hearts equivalent to the extent he does. 

How "good" a fan he is is up to others to decide but as for debate, his problem is that he tries to engage in hyperbole to make a point and it ends up backfiring. It's like reading The Sun in every comment.

Vlad Magic
3 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I would argue that the benefactors would have been better using their money for the 1st team, but they've wasted money on that as well. 

You can argue all you want but until you put the money into the women’s team your opinion ain’t worth shit.

Malinga the Swinga
3 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I would argue that the benefactors have the right to decide what their money is used for. 

Maybe they just want Hearts to have ladies team and give opportunity to young females to play for Hearts. 

Maybe, some of benefactors are female and it matters to them that we have ladies team. 

Greedy Jambo
1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:

You can argue all you want but until you put the money into the women’s team your opinion ain’t worth shit.

Right that's it, just stuck a quid into the women's team. 

Vlad Magic
1 minute ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Right that's it, just stuck a quid into the women's team. 

That’s all you’ll be sticking in 🤪

Greedy Jambo
2 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

I would argue that the benefactors have the right to decide what their money is used for. 

Maybe they just want Hearts to have ladies team and give opportunity to young females to play for Hearts. 

Maybe, some of benefactors are female and it matters to them that we have ladies team. 

I'm not arguing that point, i'm arguing that the ladies team is absolute shite, just like the first team. 

Pasquale for King
23 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

**** me you’re dense, when I say we I mean the fans and they are fans aren’t they? Who buys merchandise, us. Who goes to the corporate, us. Who watches games on tv, us. We keep the club going, that’s what’s fans do. Some even own the club, eventually. 
You can’t see that having to pay wages to hopeless players can be seen as a waste, like Damours wages for instance? 
Have I said they shouldn’t be paid at any point? 
As I’ve said a few times we have been in the main awful on the pitch and apart from maybe 10-15 players we have wasted money on about a hundred more, add in the managers and coaches wages in that time. 
If we had bought better players and they had been coached they might have proved value for money, something you keep ignoring because you can’t justify it, you just keep saying we have to pay them 😆
Goodnight and farewell. 

Pasquale for King
7 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

You’re as bad a I8 ffs, women’s team not ladies, they don’t wear petticoats and play in the Victorian era 😜
I don’t recall it being the benefactors money that paid for them, if so fair enough it’s not really costing the club anything. 
Ive seen a few games, they’re a young team in the big league for the first time with no relegation. They look like they really need to get fitter all round to compete. 

22 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Correct. I give zero ****s about it. To me it is a laughing stock of staggering magnitude. 13 year old boys have a higher standard.

My point is we spend many many thousands on it and they sit rock bottom with -45 goals behind the likes of Lucas ice cream, Lidl and Stacey's nail salon.

But it is cool, Feranti Thistle have been going 30 years so it is ok. 

We are spectacularly underperforming on all footballing levels. Boys, girls, youth and the first team.

If we had a subbuteo competition with the postmen, the nursery staff next door, the head teacher from Tynecastle High, the manager of the Tynie Arms, the staff from Emporium Vapour and the guy who fills up the vending machines we would lose.

Something is toxic at the club and I for one know who it is.

Vlad Magic
7 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

**** me you’re dense, when I say we I mean the fans and they are fans aren’t they? Who buys merchandise, us. Who goes to the corporate, us. Who watches games on tv, us. We keep the club going, that’s what’s fans do. Some even own the club, eventually. 
You can’t see that having to pay wages to hopeless players can be seen as a waste, like Damours wages for instance? 
Have I said they shouldn’t be paid at any point? 
As I’ve said a few times we have been in the main awful on the pitch and apart from maybe 10-15 players we have wasted money on about a hundred more, add in the managers and coaches wages in that time. 
If we had bought better players and they had been coached they might have proved value for money, something you keep ignoring because you can’t justify it, you just keep saying we have to pay them 😆
Goodnight and farewell. 

£40 million!!!!!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I've just come across a precedent tailor made for RN.  The manager of Queen's  Park, who successfully guided them to the title, has resigned.  Robbie has form here.  He took us to the title then left and did the same with Dundee United.

Do it again Robbie.

2 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

I've just come across a precedent tailor made for RN.  The manager of Queen's  Park, who successfully guided them to the title, has resigned.  Robbie has form here.  He took us to the title then left and did the same with Dundee United.

Do it again Robbie.

What are the Rich Teas, Ginger Snaps and Digestives like though Doug?

10 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Do it again Robbie.

Shut up, Doug.

tolcross lad
5 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

FOH - 75.35%

Bidco - 17.36%

Small shareholders - the rest

AB does not have a "right" to be on the club Board but, given her shareholding, she should be offered the opportunity of a place on the Board if she wants it. 

In general terms, you don't want to piss off a shareholder that that sort of holding, as it is possible that they could become obstructive if denied a place, e.g. raising motions at EGMs/AGMs, forcing votes, audits etc.  Being in debt to that shareholder would also be a major consideration, as you wouldn't want debts to be called in.

For all we have talked about, but ultimately ignored, governance regarding FOH.  It is the governance of the Club that has been lacking over the last 7 years.  A single individual who is majority shareholder, chairman of the Board, CEO and the largest creditor of a PLC is a desperately poor arrangement, that results in a lack of accountability as long as that continues.

AB is therefore ultimately responsible for everything that has happened to the club over the last 7 years, both good and bad. Some people will focus on the good and others on the bad.  My personal belief is that the club is in worse shape now that it should have been given the resources it has had.  The aim of any owner/chairman/CEO should be to improve the performance of the business year on year.  Hearts core business performance (1st team football) has patently failed to deliver for too long, so change at the top is essential.  

Always worth considering a FF post.

Greedy Jambo
46 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Do it again Robbie.

Yeah Doug, Gies piece, or peace. 

just shut up Doug, eh .

Edited by Greedy Jambo

2 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

Your £40 million is pie in the sky.

Have you taken staff wages out of this or purely players wages?

He's confusing himself and trying to confuse others,  At best he's talking about turnover eg the fans pay money for hospitality but the club has to meet costs to provide it.  Same with merchandise.

If my guess is correct then only the profits could be considered to be wasted and that will fall well short of his claimed figures.

6 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

My barbar is a Hibby. His honest opinion is that i8 is some sort of delinquent, at best. Quote: "If he(?) is a Hearts fan, then I'm yer fella Robbo".

There's 'Greenginger', and then there is i8.

Who causes the most embarrassment?