The monumental loser Ann Budge FAIL FAIL FAIL

i8hibsh

8 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

You can't argue facts.  Opinions are there to be argued, facts are not.

You said "In 7 years under Budge Hibs have went up the way".

That is not a fact it is plain wrong and I pointed this out to you and why it was wrong. 

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Pasquale for King

• JamboAl

• Bazzas right boot

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Last Laff said:

You make excuses all over the shop all day every day.

Will having blind faith and voice no concern do any good?  Does making every excuse under the sun as to why we have had to suffer years and years of embarrassing free fall shit help anything?  People are sick of putting money into the club monthly and ticket wise and it being wasted season after season. 

I've voiced lots of concerns, I just don't agree with you and others solutions and what excuse and for what? 

I asked you to show me these posters with no concerns and who think everything is all good several times. 

Did you just make that up? 

Also, Surely promotion is the first stage of reversing this free fall you talk of?

Folk can do what they want with their money but fair weather supporters who desert us when times are tough and give out lots on here  can expect to get a bit back from supporters/ posters who are still following, being supportive and financially backing the club. 

Both are entitled to their opinions. 

7 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

That is not a fact it is plain wrong and I pointed this out to you and why it was wrong. 

They started in the Championship, each season getting closer and closer to promotion, then got promoted and now 7 years on sit comfortably 3rd with their second Scottish cup win in this time almost a certainty.

For the past 5 seasons we have finished lower down than the season before.  Hibs are finishing higher up than the previous season (generally).

How is this not fact?

Edited by i8hibsh

Geoff Kilpatrick
4 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Whoosh, talk about not giving a **** what Hearts hating posters say. 

Supporting team and club should never be ridiculed, especially on a Hearts site. 

Then again, this place has so many vermin posing as Hearts fans, who knows what it claims to be these days. 

The "ridicule", as you put it, was Tosh's sneer, which he constantly does, at fellow Hearts fans. 

In addition, you'll find very few Hearts hating posters on this thread. Rather, you'll find a lot of pissed off posters regarding our present state.

7 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I said the first team hasn't benefited.

Every single brick, every player, every inch of fabric, every silver cuttlery set in the restaurant and every bird shite on the roof should be for the benefit of the first team.

Yes you did but it's still bollocks, do you bother reading folk's posts?

Summary: benefactor puts money into stand - saves club putting money into stand - club puts money saved into first team - first team benefits.

You can argue that money wasn't well spent on the first team but it's ludicrous to argue that it wasn't spent.

1 minute ago, Awbdy Oot said:

Yes you did but it's still bollocks, do you bother reading folk's posts?

Summary: benefactor puts money into stand - saves club putting money into stand - club puts money saved into first team - first team benefits.

You can argue that money wasn't well spent on the first team but it's ludicrous to argue that it wasn't spent.

We have just been promoted from the second tier of Scottish football where although it was pretty comfortable it should have been comfier.  We will be one of the favourites for relegation next season.  

How are we benefiting from benefactors?

Jim Panzee

have to say - bravo to I8.....I was bracing myself for a dull start to the week.

I'd even forgotten about Hendolad's ITK claims... :)

Mars plastic
Just now, Jim Panzee said:

have to say - bravo to I8.....I was bracing myself for a dull start to the week.

I'd even forgotten about Hendolad's ITK claims... :)

Hendolad. What a, erm, lad.

bobskeldon
3 hours ago, tian447 said:

There is nothing in this thread that you haven't said time and time again, all over this forum.

Did it really need a new, dedicated thread?  Absolutely ****ing boring now. 

Although I sometimes do not particularly like the OP’s use of language, I don’t think it is unreasonable for him/anyone else to keep these facts in mind. I think AB and many supporters think the ‘crisis’ is over and that opposing views will soften before next season. What has happened to our club in the past 6/7 years is nothing short of scandalous!

Tasavallan

I am using a new device.  It let the OP through.  Back down my rabbit hole again, Warren.

1 minute ago, Tasavallan said:

I am using a new device.  It let the OP through.  Back down my rabbit hole again, Warren.

You need to download the 'utter bellend' upgrade  - that will sort out your problem and keep me from popping up.

:fonzie:

Edited by i8hibsh

Forever Hearts
17 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

How is it wrong? They were in the Championship when she took over and they are now 3rd in the Premiership with a Scottish Cup under their belt and a 50/50 chance of another one in two weeks time. 

Pasquale for King
28 minutes ago, David Black said:

She can be voted off when FoH are the majority shareholder. Ann will only own 17.3% ( I think that's correct). It all revolves around getting the shares transferred and that is why she is dragging her heels regarding that transfer. According to Stuart Wallace June is still the month for that to happen. Only one simple document is waiting to be signed by both party's. 

Yes all that’s been discussed and you clearly missed the bit about how everyone on the board has been appointed by her and won’t go against her, it’s not happening in the near future and the sooner people grasp this then we can force the FoH to represent us properly. 

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

How is it wrong? They were in the Championship when she took over and they are now 3rd in the Premiership with a Scottish Cup under their belt and a 50/50 chance of another one in two weeks time. 

We’ve won two trophies in that time and been in two finals too 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️🤪
Budge and Neilson forever. 
NURSE.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
54 minutes ago, sadj said:

He doesnt put any custom in mate , thats one of the most nauseating things about him. 

I know, both  :)

I can see it is going to be a summer of joy, amazing how Kickback has became dot net though, defined by the tramps is not for me, had they lost....

When they win the cup, resigning myself to it, the implosion will be monumental 

14 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

They started in the Championship, each season getting closer and closer to promotion, then got promoted and now 7 years on sit comfortably 3rd with their second Scottish cup win in this time almost a certainty.

For the past 5 seasons we have finished lower down than the season before.  Hibs are finishing higher up than the previous season (generally).

How is this not fact?

:rofl: Have a word with yourself man.

Fact: If we had spent 3 years in the championship you would have been on here venting your spleen about it whether we were getting closer to promotion or not. 

Fact: They are 3rd but as I have pointed out, this season is an anomaly, it's not a normal season.

Fact: Hibs are not almost a certainty to win the Scottish cup.

Fact: In the past 3 seasons, Hibs have finished lower than the season before on 2 occasions. ie. Not higher than the previous season.

Fact: You are continuing to use our poor performance as a yardstick for Hibs apparent success.

There's some facts that you can't argue against.

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

We’ve won two trophies in that time and been in two finals too 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️🤪
Budge and Neilson forever. 
NURSE.

Three trophies if you include the 'Golden Knife and Fork Catering Award' for the Lothian Region.

niblick1874

Heart of Midlothian FC. The woke flagship of Scottish football, showing everyone the proper way to go about things. Way more woke than any poet worriors.

We are being used.

The Hearts support must take over and tell the benefactors that, although their money is very welcome, it will never give them a say, or any sway, in anything to do with Hearts. If they don't like that, then they are not for us and must be kept away at all costs.

I was brought up by very clever and brave people. If there was something they kept on at me about more than anything else, it was to never give up my freedom to those that say I must to remain safe, because, if I do, I will end up with no safety and no freedom. 

Let's be free. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
2 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

I know, both  :)

I can see it is going to be a summer of joy, amazing how Kickback has became dot net though, defined by the tramps is not for me, had they lost....

When they win the cup, resigning myself to it, the implosion will be monumental 

I'm actually not that bothered if they win it, in the sense I won't even be watching or paying attention to it. If the vermin turn out their usual loser selves then it will be amusing but the real concern for us is yet another close season rebuild. That's what I'm not confident about under the present stewardship.

jambomjm74
Just now, i8hibsh said:

Three trophies if you include the 'Golden Knife and Fork Catering Award' for the Lothian Region.

Haven’t the ladies team won promotion to the WSPL (sorry no idea what it’s called). 
Also, we secured the best non football use of a stadium award for a classical music concert. 
The pitch was relayed twice and was a great success, best in Scotland, until we stuck a “Free” concert on it, a week before the season started. 
The success of our Edinburgh rivals, such a positive for the city. 
Such pride and on our KPI schedule, would see us comfortably Green.

32 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I've voiced lots of concerns, I just don't agree with you and others solutions and what excuse and for what? 

I asked you to show me these posters with no concerns and who think everything is all good several times. 

Did you just make that up? 

Also, Surely promotion is the first stage of reversing this free fall you talk of?

Folk can do what they want with their money but fair weather supporters who desert us when times are tough and give out lots on here  can expect to get a bit back from supporters/ posters who are still following, being supportive and financially backing the club. 

Both are entitled to their opinions. 

Youve voiced concerns over what?  The running of the club and how diabolical the past five years have been? No, you’ve sat and made excuses for it bar the humiliation in Brora.  You even think, with no reasonable explanation we will finish top six next year.  

Promotion? No.  This season should have been all about building a side to compete and hit the ground running while smashing opponents on every front taking out frustrations of last summer where through circumstances United the support magically despite four years of utter dross. Instead it’s been turgid and humiliating in both cups but at least we went up.  Will we hit the ground running?  Have we built a side and used this season to mould a side for next to take out our frustrations on the top league? No.  Have we gave young players much of a chance? No.  Have we spunked money on more dross? Yes. 

There is nothing in the past season that gives any optimism for a good season next.  

2 minutes ago, jambomjm74 said:

Haven’t the ladies team won promotion to the WSPL (sorry no idea what it’s called). 
Also, we secured the best non football use of a stadium award for a classical music concert. 
The pitch was relayed twice and was a great success, best in Scotland, until we stuck a “Free” concert on it, a week before the season started. 
The success of our Edinburgh rivals, such a positive for the city. 
Such pride and on our KPI schedule, would see us comfortably Green.

It would also be amiss to not mention the 'Inclusivity and diversity' awards 2017 and 2019.  The pride of any football team's trophy cabinet. 

Vlad Magic
1 minute ago, Last Laff said:

Youve voiced concerns over what?  The running of the club and how diabolical the past five years have been? No, you’ve sat and made excuses for it bar the humiliation in Brora.  You even think, with no reasonable explanation we will finish top six next year.  

Promotion? No.  This season should have been all about building a side to compete and hit the ground running while smashing opponents on every front taking out frustrations of last summer where through circumstances United the support magically despite four years of utter dross. Instead it’s been turgid and humiliating in both cups but at least we went up.  Will we hit the ground running?  Have we built a side and used this season to mould a side for next to take out our frustrations on the top league? No.  Have we gave young players much of a chance? No.  Have we spunked money on more dross? Yes. 

There is nothing in the past season that gives any optimism for a good season next.  

In your opinion.

My and others opinion is a little bit more optimistic and therefore a little different.

Bazzas right boot

I think we'll be Top 4. 

👍

5 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

We could have done that with Premier League type signings which cost a bit more money but

DID YOU KNOW THERE WAS A PANDEMIC, NO GATE MONEY AND REDUCED/NO INCOME FROM OUR OTHER SOURCES SUCH AS HOSPITALITY/MERCHANDISE ETC?

Edited by JamboAl

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

I think we'll be Top 4. 

👍

No right or wrong to this obviously but I just do not see how anyone can think that.  With a team on par with our current one we were outfought by shite like St Mirren last time we were there.

Just now, JamboAl said:

We could have done that with Premier League type signings which cost a bit more money but

DID YOU KNOW THERE WAS A PANDEMIC, NO GATE MONEY AND REDUCED/NO INCOME FROM OUR OTHER SOURCES SUCH AS HOSPITALITY/MERCHANDISE ETC?

This applies to all teams.  It has done no harm to Hibs, Livingston and St Johnstone.

37 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

We have just been promoted from the second tier of Scottish football where although it was pretty comfortable it should have been comfier.  We will be one of the favourites for relegation next season.  

How are we benefiting from benefactors?

I explained it in the post you replied to. I can't make it simpler for you I'm afraid.

Malinga the Swinga
3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

It would also be amiss to not mention the 'Inclusivity and diversity' awards 2017 and 2019.  The pride of any football team's trophy cabinet. 

What a sad ***** you are. Most industries would be proud if diversity record, but to you, it tgs the exact opposite and another opportunity to kick club. 

Just now, i8hibsh said:

This applies to all teams.  It has done no harm to Hibs, Livingston and St Johnstone.

I think they already had premier league type players

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, JamboAl said:

I couldn't be arsed explaining that- again. 

Anybody that thought we'd have our side for the Coming season set up for the season just passed is beyond debate. 

Covid, contract situations, championship and less games. 

****ing clueless. 

Forever Hearts
3 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Was it only Hearts who were affected by the pandemic? 

4 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

All the more reason not to waste money on shite and give the young players a chance.

You do realise we have benefactors who top up to assist and you do realise that every other club is in the same position? 

Premier League type signings?  Erm I’m sure we are paying more than Premier League type money, much much more than the likes of St Johnstone Livi and St Mirren.  I’m also sure Halliday, Frear, the buddy that used to be at St Mirren, Kingsley and Craig Gordon came cheap aye? We still got humiliated off Alloa and Brora in the cups, what’s your excuse for that? 

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

No right or wrong to this obviously but I just do not see how anyone can think that.  With a team on par with our current one we were outfought by shite like St Mirren last time we were there.

Explained this a few times-

Bobmeister done it last time 

Recent promoted clubs have faired well or reasonably well. 

Bobmeister has, if anything shown league consistency. 

We'll have anywhere between 6-10 new players. 

Teams like Aberdeen and Hibs are just not that good that the gap is beyond reach. 

We matched celtic and Hibs with this season's team. 

Finally, The day I shit it of clubs like Aberdeen, Hibs, St Mirren etc is he day I'll pack it in, hopefully the players have bigger balls and aren't shitting it at the thought of top flight football like many on here are. 

Anything between 3rd and 6th would not suprise me, I think we'll be 4th-no matter who the manager is. 

6 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

And we didn’t? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

6 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

What a sad ***** you are. Most industries would be proud if diversity record, but to you, it tgs the exact opposite and another opportunity to kick club. 

So you think people need trophies, attention and applause for it?

Kinda sums up the woke generation.

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

In regards to building a team to compete  in the top flight - yes. 

Thanks for playing. 

3 hours ago, Last Laff said:

Aye, guys took pelters for years but called it correctly with both Budge and Levein.  The abuse he took was major bullying yet I don’t see many acknowledging he’s had a point or anyone saying sorry to him. 

TBH I was amazed Admin did not take some action - the personal abuse dished our by the LDL was pretty bad.

8 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Eh?

Gordon Ramsay
6 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Our squad is stronger than those clubs.

I'd wager they would all wipe the floor with Brora Rangers though. 

6 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

It sounds like it.  Youth development we have been told for years that will take years to bear fruition is down the pan because of the pandemic and now we can’t build a team because of it.  St Johnstone Livi and St Mirren managed fine. 

2 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

I am not familiar with other clubs' balance sheets so cannot comment.  Perhaps when these results are announced we'll see who acted with wisdom.  I also think that when last Summer's window closed nonody really knew about the lockdown, how long it would last etc except the arseholes who have the power of hindsight.  We still cannot be 100% sure

I suspect we were building a team to win the Championship and did that.

The summer will let us know if we are now building to win the top league, finish in the top 6 or whatever

Forever Hearts
1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

In regards to building a team to compete  in the top flight - yes. 

Thanks for playing. 

We already had a team on top six wages. 

Next. 

1 minute ago, Thomaso said:

TBH I was amazed Admin did not take some action - the personal abuse dished our by the LDL was pretty bad.

Not sure what they done behind the scenes mate but I’ve been banned off threads for saying much less in one post than the guy has taken personal abuse about for years now.  

I wonder if anyone has the guts now to say sorry and concede he was correct. 

Not sure what they done behind the scenes mate but I’ve been banned off threads for saying much less in one post than the guy has taken personal abuse about for years now.  

I wonder if anyone has the guts now to say sorry and concede he was correct. 

He was not the only one that called out Levein.....

1 hour ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

How many fans are happy with the status quo?

The only other outcome is Budge writing off the loan which might happen with 5 more years of this current pish. So given a choice of 5 years of torpor and 2 years of austerity I'll take the latter.

Yes agreed Geoff, 100%

I'll bite your hand off for 2-years of austerity rather than this death by a 1,000 cuts / 5 year plan stuff.

One way or another it can't go on.....Hearts fans bitterly divided....toxic Tynecastle, unpopular custodians / manager. Not the ideal situation or environment for the club to move forward.
For me it's not about winners and losers in this argument anymore.....The people who hold the power need to be making decisions that everyone, or at least the majority see see as beneficial or at least can buy into.

Just now everything seems rudderless.
Ann Budge is way past her sell buy date. What a shame it will be to see her name tarnished after what could have been much more.

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

We already had a team on top six wages. 

Next. 

Irrevlent in terms of building a team for this season during the last transfer window. 

59 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

They started in the Championship, each season getting closer and closer to promotion,

Had to laugh at that.

Brora Rangers had trained once since January.

Their goalscorer had a shift in Greggs the day after the game

They are an amateur football team.

You can stand on your doorstep in Brora and watch the game

They clear dog shite off the pitch before the game

They papped us out the cup.  

How 1 person survived this shame is beyond me.  

Ann Budge done nothing.

Four faces

Budge needs to go yes but it's Levein who deserves the wrath because it's he who implemented the disastrous football dept.I said it before but the Scotland fiasco destroyed him and he was never the same afterwards.His decision making was bizarre to say the least.Budge is responsible for accepting it.As an aside.When i was unfortunate enough to watch some of the ladies team match against Hibs,i was thinking how bad it was and wanted us to win obviously but at the end of the day it didn't bother me much.That's how i see Budge's attitude to the first team.It doesn't bother her the way it does a hardcore supporter.Far too passive.