Let the bodies pile high in their thousands

ri Alban

maroonlegions

Tories and those who defend them dont like it up em, tough.

Why lie??  He has in the past...

Never trust those in positions of power who get found out.

The truth is out there..:thumbsup:

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enzo Chiefo

• JudyJudyJudy

• Governor Tarkin

• ri Alban

Enzo Chiefo
17 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Of course its a concern but it's not directly linked to the chancers in that video, is it, and more of a straw-man than my analogy which directly explored the credibility and expertise of the people in the video .

If you buy into that bullshit espoused in the video, you need to  look for information outwith your echo chamber. In particular, I'll never go lightly on anyone who pushes the MMR = Autism line. 

Pint waiting mate. 

Good man👍

maroonlegions
3 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Good man👍

He is indeed..

Offers a mature argument.

Still if one has a "hunch" that something is not right then go with it.

Conspiracies or the "conspiracy theorists"  phrase was FIRST introduce by the CIA, yip, that squeaky clean organisation, that one would trust with their TV remote..   

coconut doug
1 hour ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Again, you jump in all guns blazing in defence of your beloved Scot Gov. If you want Scotland to be responsible for herself why do you obsess about England this, England that?? We are in Scotland and I am talking about Scottish decisions,  whoever is making them. The point I was responding to was about the power of common sense, whether in Scotland or England.

The examples I cite are all verifiable FACTS. The reason I deployed,  "apparently",  is because I was not on the ward to witness it. It was reported in the press at the time and there were a couple of Covid deaths subsequently. "Parts" of Scotland have death rates twice as high as other "parts" of England too. Not sure what your point is although, as with everything else, Nats are using Covid as a weapon to talk down England and praise Scotland.  They all seem to be quiet on the shambolic EU vaccine programme though...you know, the one that blundering idiots like Mike Russell were claiming would be "idiotic" not to join. The SNP should be damned grateful it was Boris not Barnier that organised their vaccines for them.

All guns not blazing, just a gentle riposte to your ravings. I am not beloved of Scotgov or any gov but i am reminded every daythat what we have in Scotland is better than that on offer in England. I often compare things between Scotland and England especially to do with Covid as Scotland comes out of it much,much better but that is not to say that mistakes have not been made. I want us to be independent because i believe it will be better for us. Pointing out their inadequacies is a good way to show that.

The examples you stated are not verifiable facts especially since they appeared in the papers. You do not know how Covid was transmitted in the hospital (nobody does) and you do not know what contribution Covid made to those who died on the cancer ward.

Your notion that this was criminal negligence is utterly stupid for the reasons above and because you are unable to tell us who you think is responsible. You have a pathological hatred (opposite of beloved) of the Scot Gov and blame them for eveything even when there is no government involvement like the WGH alleged incident or when it has been proved the government has no culpability as in the case of discharges to care homes. It may be that in the future some blame is attributed to government but as it stands there is no proven link between hospital discharge and Covid outbreaks in care homes. 

Many people are critical of England's Covid performance including you so why would you want to single out "nats" for doing the same? It's not nats that are talking down England's covid performance it's the statistics and the PM as shown by his pile em high comments.

What's so shambolic about the EU's vaccine programme? They were more cautious than us and struggled to get the vaccines when they were approved. The vaccine story isn't finished yet. 

Common sense has no power. 

Enzo Chiefo
15 minutes ago, coconut doug said:

All guns not blazing, just a gentle riposte to your ravings. I am not beloved of Scotgov or any gov but i am reminded every daythat what we have in Scotland is better than that on offer in England. I often compare things between Scotland and England especially to do with Covid as Scotland comes out of it much,much better but that is not to say that mistakes have not been made. I want us to be independent because i believe it will be better for us. Pointing out their inadequacies is a good way to show that.

The examples you stated are not verifiable facts especially since they appeared in the papers. You do not know how Covid was transmitted in the hospital (nobody does) and you do not know what contribution Covid made to those who died on the cancer ward.

Your notion that this was criminal negligence is utterly stupid for the reasons above and because you are unable to tell us who you think is responsible. You have a pathological hatred (opposite of beloved) of the Scot Gov and blame them for eveything even when there is no government involvement like the WGH alleged incident or when it has been proved the government has no culpability as in the case of discharges to care homes. It may be that in the future some blame is attributed to government but as it stands there is no proven link between hospital discharge and Covid outbreaks in care homes. 

Many people are critical of England's Covid performance including you so why would you want to single out "nats" for doing the same? It's not nats that are talking down England's covid performance it's the statistics and the PM as shown by his pile em high comments.

What's so shambolic about the EU's vaccine programme? They were more cautious than us and struggled to get the vaccines when they were approved. The vaccine story isn't finished yet. 

Common sense has no power. 

Most of your points I've already dealt with.

You seem to be eager to post ridiculous links in a quest to prove hospitality is a source of Covid spread, although we know it's not. At the same time, you are absolving the Govt of any blame in the catastrophic, possibly criminal, decision to decant infected patients into care homes. 

Can I ask you, where do you think Covid is more likely to spread and cause illness or death: care homes and hospitals OR in hospitality venue?? I'll give you a clue; one is negligible the other isn’t.  I trust you know which is which, do you?

Your final statement; what is so shambolic about the EU's vaccine roll out?? 

Do you seriously need an answer to that one? Are you the only person on the planet that doesn't know??

scott herbertson
15 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

You seem to be eager to post ridiculous links in a quest to prove hospitality is a source of Covid spread, although we know it's not. 

I don’t know it is not a source. There’s some evidence it has been linked

eg.

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/18651988.sturgeon-warns-may-call-last-orders-pub-crawls-covid/

2 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

Dont care , imagine if this Corbyn, the man that wanted to take away the money of the rich..:rofl:

Hope Boris boils in his own piss, the man is sleazy and a serial LIAR. If you are happy with that kind person leading the UK then  it says a lot about you..

Hopefully the Boris bashing through the CORRECT investigations will bring him down.

"Venomous race the Scots" .. He ALLOWED that to printed when he was editor of the Spectre 

Aye good old Boris, waving the Jolly Rodger, he is a Eton PIRATE.  

Should it be declared a punishable sin to be a toff? I bet you never raised a peep when Sturgeon was lying her head off about Salmond gate. Hypocrisy and seps go together like families and mealtime.

Konrad von Carstein
12 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Should it be declared a punishable sin to be a toff? I bet you never raised a peep when Sturgeon was lying her head off about Salmond gate. Hypocrisy and seps go together like families and mealtime.

By FAR, the worst poster on on any thread that can be used to attack the SNP/Scottish Government and the competition is ****ing fierce!

Edited by Konrad von Carstein

Enzo Chiefo
19 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

I don’t know it is not a source. There’s some evidence it has been linked

eg.

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/18651988.sturgeon-warns-may-call-last-orders-pub-crawls-covid/

So, yes, of course, anywhere where people come together,  in theory, is a "source".. The Grampian outbreak was caused by one individual, an oil rig worker who had tested positive,  deciding to go on a pub crawl. The Scottish Hospitality Group reported,  from their track and trace,  a handful of cases from more than 1 million visits.  The SG produced stats to try to prove schools were not a source of spread, in order to justify their decision making. They are not transparent about the extent of the spread in hospitals or care homes...not politically convenient.  Full context and transparency would require far more detail about spread in buses, supermarkets etc but, like the decision to close hospitality,  it's all political 

1 minute ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

By FAR, the worst poster on this thread and the competition is ****ing fierce!

Glad I'm getting under your sep skin. 

The Real Maroonblood
17 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

:rofl:

Konrad von Carstein
2 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

:lol:

Trust me, you are not.

Shake my head in bewilderment everytime I stumble across one of your utterly idiotic, incandescent raging posts, MA105 comes across as sane compared to you. :lol:

The Real Maroonblood
8 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Trust me, you are not.

Shake my head in bewilderment everytime I stumble across one of your utterly idiotic, incandescent raging posts, MA105 comes across as sane compared to you. :lol:

That's saying something. 

Just now, Konrad von Carstein said:

Trust me, you are not.

Shake your empty sep heid all you like son.:lol: Glad your incandescent with rage though, silly wee pube. :lol:

Unknown user
14 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Now we're talking! Right on JL, let's have some of the good stuff

Konrad von Carstein
1 minute ago, JackLadd said:

Shake your empty sep heid all you like son.:lol: Glad your incandescent with rage though, silly wee pube. :lol:

As I explained above, your psychotic posts, the quoted one included, have zero impact on me...the fact that you think they do confirms to me that you are an idiot. :)

The Real Maroonblood

As I explained above, your psychotic posts, the quoted one included, have zero impact on me...the fact that you think they do confirms to me that you are an idiot. :)

:laugh2:

Jeffros Furios
6 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Silly wee pube ? Maybe he's a long hairy grey pube ?

As I explained above, your psychotic posts, the quoted one included, have zero impact on me...the fact that you think they do confirms to me that you are an idiot. 

take a look in the mirror wee man. No impact but you're bealin. :lol:

Enzo Chiefo
2 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Many decision options were, as you are aware, reserved...

Boris and his medical advisers got one thing correct with the vaccine purchase and 125,000 + wrong... The roll out success is due in the main to the NHS staff.

As for using Covid to talk down England,  bollocks. That's like me saying you and the unionist cohort were gleeful at Scotlands "slower" vaccine roll out at the start, slower as we were following agreed rules,  which Westminster chucked.

What else, Covid related, is reserved,  other than border control? The SG have full control of all NHS matters, care homes etc.

Many thousands of those deaths were of people who died WITH rather than OF Covid? You certainly can't pin those deaths on the PM. Or do you blame Sturgeon for 10k deaths?? All leaders made mistakes, who knows how many deaths were caused by each decision.  How many deaths would have occurred anyway, from any respiratory virus?? How many deaths were caused by lockdown,  both directly or indirectly through missed diagnoses,  ops etc?? Or by poor NHS infection control measures?

I do agree though,  people on both sides are making political capital on Covid.

Konrad von Carstein
11 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

take a look in the mirror wee man. No impact but you're bealin. :lol:

Nope.. . You,however, are biting like Jaws.

Pleasing 😁

Konrad von Carstein
2 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

What else, Covid related, is reserved,  other than border control? The SG have full control of all NHS matters, care homes etc.

Many thousands of those deaths were of people who died WITH rather than OF Covid? You certainly can't pin those deaths on the PM. Or do you blame Sturgeon for 10k deaths?? All leaders made mistakes, who knows how many deaths were caused by each decision.  How many deaths would have occurred anyway, from any respiratory virus?? How many deaths were caused by lockdown,  both directly or indirectly through missed diagnoses,  ops etc?? Or by poor NHS infection control measures?

I do agree though,  people on both sides are making political capital on Covid.

It's late man,  JL has me in his thrall :lol:

Catch you the morn. 😊

10 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Silly wee pube ? Maybe he's a long hairy grey pube ?

Could be a Roxy alt or they go to the same day care group, true. 

7 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Nope.. . You,however, are biting like Jaws.

Pleasing 😁

That your tampon back in then?

AlphonseCapone

🤣 🤣 The state of folk on this thread. Scot Nat or Brit Nat, you're all bunch of ***** :rofl:

Enzo Chiefo
20 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

It's late man,  JL has me in his thrall :lol:

Catch you the morn. 😊

😂👍

Roxy Hearts
28 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Could be a Roxy alt or they go to the same day care group, true. 

Not me bud but you are a moon howler!

coconut doug
1 hour ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

You seem to be eager to post ridiculous links in a quest to prove hospitality is a source of Covid spread, although we know it's not. At the same time, you are absolving the Govt of any blame in the catastrophic, possibly criminal, decision to decant infected patients into care homes. 

Can I ask you, where do you think Covid is more likely to spread and cause illness or death: care homes and hospitals OR in hospitality venue?? I'll give you a clue; one is negligible the other isn’t.  I trust you know which is which, do you?

Your final statement; what is so shambolic about the EU's vaccine roll out?? 

Do you seriously need an answer to that one? Are you the only person on the planet that doesn't know??

The ridiculous links as you call them were from eminent scientists and public health bodies telling us that hospitality has led to significantly increased levels of exposure to and transmission of covid. Here's another which is a compilation of other studies from around the world. https://royalsociety.org/-/media/policy/projects/set-c/set-c-transmission-paper.pdf 

Funnily enough they seem to think that the higher exposures are in people's houses and in hospitality and even produce graphs to show it. While they admit that more info and research is needed they claim to have lookad at more than 250,000 genomic traces and built a lot of their findings around that. Supermarkets too are high on the list but hospitals and care homes exposure is much lower. What is also clear is that exposure in hospitality is much less, approximately zero in fact when they are closed. It was also very low in the period when test and trace wasn't working properly I wonder if the data you have relates to this period. 

So in answer to you question i think covid is far more likely to spread in hopitality because that's what page 10 of the Royal Society report tells me and that's the best source i have. I feel it is a bit more convincing than your appeal to common sense which i don't think is a widely held or sensible view or for that matter logical.

3 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

He is indeed..

Offers a mature argument.

Still if one has a "hunch" that something is not right then go with it.

Conspiracies or the "conspiracy theorists"  phrase was FIRST introduce by the CIA, yip, that squeaky clean organisation, that one would trust with their TV remote..   

No argument there, they used it quite sneakily. But the explosion of idiocy has driven me crazy over the last few years and I always notice that the folk on social media who share this stuff all day, every day, move on from the last big conspiracy to something else without ever stopping to ask, did that come true and was I right to believe it? 

10 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Fair comment. 

When everyone was looking after the pennies due to lose of earnings, this prick is wondering where to get extra money to do up a temporary flat, because 30 grand wasn't good enough. 

£850 per roll of wallpaper from the designer they used. The ******* made so many folk go to the wall because they did their duty to the population with lockdown and this fat prick, who I did not criticise during the lockdown, because it was a difficult situation.

But know! we know what he's been doing and saying, what else has he been doin and saying. 

Twice he waited too long to go to lockdown, and that may or may not have cost the UK 100 000+ lives. 

Anyway, you really need to be some sort of psychopath to want bodies to pile up, especially if you were close to being one of those bodies. It really is a pity he didn't offer to sort the taxes of the nurses(who saved him) bus drivers and all the other workers who were doing their bit during lockdown, the same way he bent over backwards to sort Dyson's taxes. James 'I'm not a Tory Donor' Dyson " I'm doing this for the good of the people". 

Is that right 'Sir', or will that be Lord Singapore. 

Edited by ri Alban

8 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

By FAR, the worst poster on on any thread that can be used to attack the SNP/Scottish Government and the competition is ****ing fierce!

Just so boring! All the time with the same schtick on every thread, at least the others offer something of an opinion.

Boris and his Owner may be interviewed under caution and his mobile phone to be handed over. 

manaliveits105

The hypocrisy of Nicoliar saying if Boris lied he should go beggars belief - anybody else but you can say that. 

9 hours ago, JackLadd said:

Yewtree has been reclassified as operation The Tory. 

Just now, manaliveits105 said:

The hypocrisy of Nicoliar saying if Boris lied he should go beggars belief - anybody else but you can say that. 

Let's see his 8 hours, scrub that, it'd take him 7 hours to say good morning. 

manaliveits105
1 minute ago, ri Alban said:

Yewtree has been reclassified as operation The Tory. 

Is Deek McKay overseeing it ?

Just now, manaliveits105 said:

Is Deek McKay overseeing it ?

Probably. Seemed a good tory boy. 

Borisleaze has just decorated Goves flat for him. 

The Mighty Thor
2 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

You're right mate.

Boris is as honest as the day is long and he absolutely has got no previous for anything like this at all. 

Ron Burgundy
35 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

You're right mate.

Boris is as honest as the day is long and he absolutely has got no previous for anything like this at all. 

We should have an amnesty on politicians. Round every single one up and lock them all away for good. The hypocrisy of one politician calling another a liar is hilarious. 

Every single one is in it for themselves. All lying greedy scum with no interest other than self interest.

Pay every politician £40 grand a year with no expenses other than travel (public). See how many are still interested then.

Also,

(And apologies if already discussed) The public pay a grant of £30k to the PM every year for renovation of No 11?

How are we not talking about this more? 

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, The Mighty Thor said:

You're right mate.

7 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

***** like this defending him....

She's wrong about the question Starmer asked. Starmer now has Johnson with the baws. 2 people are about to go on the record. And Boris has now lied to the commons. 

Edited by ri Alban

Enzo Chiefo
12 hours ago, coconut doug said:

The ridiculous links as you call them were from eminent scientists and public health bodies telling us that hospitality has led to significantly increased levels of exposure to and transmission of covid. Here's another which is a compilation of other studies from around the world. https://royalsociety.org/-/media/policy/projects/set-c/set-c-transmission-paper.pdf 

Funnily enough they seem to think that the higher exposures are in people's houses and in hospitality and even produce graphs to show it. While they admit that more info and research is needed they claim to have lookad at more than 250,000 genomic traces and built a lot of their findings around that. Supermarkets too are high on the list but hospitals and care homes exposure is much lower. What is also clear is that exposure in hospitality is much less, approximately zero in fact when they are closed. It was also very low in the period when test and trace wasn't working properly I wonder if the data you have relates to this period. 

So in answer to you question i think covid is far more likely to spread in hopitality because that's what page 10 of the Royal Society report tells me and that's the best source i have. I feel it is a bit more convincing than your appeal to common sense which i don't think is a widely held or sensible view or for that matter logical.

Oh Doug, I do admire your keenness or desperation to convince yourself that hospitality is a major factor in Covid spread but it simply isn't. The Scottish Hospitality Group and PHE figures based on infections within hospitality prove that. Only 3% of transmissions occurred in those settings, according to PHE figures, and any pub outbreak was headline news, as we saw in Grampian.  I think there were a handful of pubs in Edinburgh who closed for a day or so after an isolated case. That was from 1000s upon 1000s of visits. 

Graphs can be made to show anything you want but the ones you quote were showing "exposure to possible transmission ". I.e anytime you were anywhere. It measures where people were NOT where they were infected. I can't think there were many who did not take advantage of Eat Out to Help Out, a fantastic initiative that was a life support machine to our downtrodden hospitality sector. You only really need to use logic and common sense to know that hospitals and care homes are responsible for multiple times the infections from hospitality and figures provided a month or so ago did, indeed, confirm that in December, hospitals were the major source of transmission in Scotland 

JudyJudyJudy
5 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Oh Doug, I do admire your keenness or desperation to convince yourself that hospitality is a major factor in Covid spread but it simply isn't. The Scottish Hospitality Group and PHE figures based on infections within hospitality prove that. Only 3% of transmissions occurred in those settings, according to PHE figures, and any pub outbreak was headline news, as we saw in Grampian.  I think there were a handful of pubs in Edinburgh who closed for a day or so after an isolated case. That was from 1000s upon 1000s of visits. 

Graphs can be made to show anything you want but the ones you quote were showing "exposure to possible transmission ". I.e anytime you were anywhere. It measures where people were NOT where they were infected. I can't think there were many who did not take advantage of Eat Out to Help Out, a fantastic initiative that was a life support machine to our downtrodden hospitality sector. You only really need to use logic and common sense to know that hospitals and care homes are responsible for multiple times the infections from hospitality and figures provided a month or so ago did, indeed, confirm that in December, hospitals were the major source of transmission in Scotland 

Great post ! Completely

accurate . I can only hypothesise that those who continually argue that hospitality was a major transmitter of the virus have a grievence or vendetta about such places .   Hospital transmission were a major transmission . My own GP delayed me going for an ,X-ray due to this very issue . Very honest of him to acknowledge  this . The Eat out to help out was a brilliant scheme and really created a buzz and vibe for the nation . Despite moaning Minnie ( NS) aka as “ fun sponge “ decrying it after 

Enzo Chiefo
6 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Great post ! Completely

accurate . I can only hypothesise that those who continually argue that hospitality was a major transmitter of the virus have a grievence or vendetta about such places .   Hospital transmission were a major transmission . My own GP delayed me going for an ,X-ray due to this very issue . Very honest of him to acknowledge  this . The Eat out to help out was a brilliant scheme and really created a buzz and vibe for the nation . Despite moaning Minnie ( NS) aka as “ fun sponge “ decrying it after 

"Fun Sponge"🤣🤣.  Imagine being stuck with her in the kitchen at a house party. Typical of that breed of politician though; every word they utter is carefully chosen by a special adviser, wearing oven gloves, in an insane bid to avoid offending anyone. No wonder the public at large appreciate and relate to those who actually speak freely, whether or not what they say is deemed,  by the "fun sponges", to be "offensive " or not.

Jambo-Jimbo
2 hours ago, Ron Burgundy said:

We should have an amnesty on politicians. Round every single one up and lock them all away for good. The hypocrisy of one politician calling another a liar is hilarious. 

Every single one is in it for themselves. All lying greedy scum with no interest other than self interest.

Pay every politician £40 grand a year with no expenses other than travel (public). See how many are still interested then.

Absolutely spot on imo.

One side does something, it's within the rules nothing to see here, when the other side do the same/similar, scandal, sleaze, corruption, we demand an inquiry.....resign, resign, resign.

A lot of politicians say they got into politics so that they can make a difference, to serve the public and other shite like that, ok, very noble, of course it helps when you get over £80k +expenses a year.

Like you say, pay them £40k a year and lets see how many are so keen to serve the public and make a difference then.