Top Posters In This Topic

• Enzo Chiefo

• JudyJudyJudy

• Governor Tarkin

• ri Alban

Enzo Chiefo
8 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

image.thumb.jpeg.353213dcdf43abed171c4bff881b30f1.jpeg

If anything sums up how inept Scottish politics is, it's the fact that this wee no-mark, anti-English class warrior holds the balance of power at the Shortbread Senate.

Konrad von Carstein
16 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

If anything sums up how inept Scottish politics is, it's the fact that this wee no-mark, anti-English class warrior holds the balance of power at the Shortbread Senate.

In what way is he anti English EC?

Konrad von Carstein
6 minutes ago, weehammy said:

Doubtful about the anti-English bit but he’s definitely a wee (and jumped up) no mark. Our Holyrood voting system is good at throwing up self-important nonentities like this Oompa Loompa. He makes Tommy Sheridan look like a statesman.

You mean the voting system foisted on HR by the unionist parties in an attempt to prevent an SNP majority?

Enzo Chiefo
11 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

In what way is he anti English EC?

I'm maybe doing the old boy a disservice with the anti-English claim KvC. I'm happy for you to instruct the jury to ignore that part of my statement 👍.

He is certainly anti-WM and I get the impression he doesn't like Boris Johnson😂

Konrad von Carstein
1 minute ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

I'm maybe doing the old boy a disservice with the anti-English claim KvC. I'm happy for you to instruct the jury to ignore that part of my statement 👍.

Good man :lol:

Unknown user
21 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

What a ****ing munter. 

Looks a lot like a good Jambo I know but you stay classy San Diego

coconut doug
1 hour ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Anti - English is an easy trope to throw around. Many of the rabid Unionists use it routinely on here.

Seymour M Hersh
1 hour ago, Smithee said:

That's not very fair on any Jambos you know. 

Enzo Chiefo
29 minutes ago, coconut doug said:

Anti - English is an easy trope to throw around. Many of the rabid Unionists use it routinely on here.

Too easy Doug,  I throw it around like confetti, if the truth be told. To be fair, so is the Eton, toff, out of touch jibes fired at Boris Johnson. In truth, as we see from the polls, large swathes of the country can relate to his chaotic lifestyle, the dishevelled look, the demanding fiancee wanting an expensive kitchen, the 6 wives and numerous kids etc etc. Compared to the condescending,  faux working class hectoring of a Sturgeon or a Starmer and you can see why the sleaze allegations don't really cut through to the public.

JudyJudyJudy
13 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

He really is vile ! I can’t stand him . It’s like he has read the woke boom every time he is interviewed . He’s a parody 

26 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Too easy Doug,  I throw it around like confetti, if the truth be told. To be fair, so is the Eton, toff, out of touch jibes fired at Boris Johnson. In truth, as we see from the polls, large swathes of the country can relate to his chaotic lifestyle, the dishevelled look, the demanding fiancee wanting an expensive kitchen, the 6 wives and numerous kids etc etc. Compared to the condescending,  faux working class hectoring of a Sturgeon or a Starmer and you can see why the sleaze allegations don't really cut through to the public.

I think your prob. Right . Similar to Trump in his supporters eyes 

Enzo Chiefo
22 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

He really is vile ! I can’t stand him . It’s like he has read the woke boom every time he is interviewed . He’s a parody 

Yes, probably a breath of fresh air from the woke, professional, robotic, "please everybody and offend nobody" dullards that lead opposition parties. 

Of course, that doesn’t mean you have to like him or agree with him and I respect the fact many people don't. 

Enzo Chiefo
Just now, Enzo Chiefo said:

Yes, probably a breath of fresh air from the woke, professional, robotic, "please everybody and offend nobody" dullards that lead opposition parties. 

Of course, that doesn’t mean you have to like him or agree with him and I respect the fact many people don't. 

Just to clarify, that's Johnson, not Harvie Woke that I'm talking about😂

JudyJudyJudy
26 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

I did wonder :) 

Konrad von Carstein

1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

34 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

I did wonder :) 

Pair of slavering erses...

:tlj:

JudyJudyJudy
7 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Pair of slavering erses...

Lol don’t hold back say what you are thinking 🤔 

Konrad von Carstein
3 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Lol don’t hold back say what you are thinking 🤔 

:lol:

maroonlegions
4 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Fecking hell, its like you WANT a utter fecking lunatic in power of the UK..

There is a reason WHY the SNP have a decent lead in the polls just now,any ideas on what that reason could be??? 

Mind you , your have one in Bojo just now.

An Eton self serving baffon, who feked up COVID in his free for all, dine oot tae eat oot shite storm..  Look at the way Scotland has handle COVID compared to Boris and Handcock in their PPI hand out contracts to their mates and tell me you are  still serious..  :rofl:

7 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

There is a reason WHY the SNP have a decent lead in the polls just now,any ideas on what that reason could be??? 

An Eton self serving baffon, who feked up COVID in his free for all, dine oot tae eat oot shite storm..  Look at the way Scotland has handle COVID compared to Boris and Handcock in their PPI hand out contracts to their mates and tell me you are  still serious..  :rofl:

Very similarly?

JudyJudyJudy
51 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Very similarly?

Yes. SNP have spun a good myth about Scotland doing " better" than England re CV.  LIke its a competition. Thats how distasteful it is and its also incorrect too. 

coconut doug
6 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

This is nothing to do with the anti - English xenophopic trope you readily admit to using. As you so easily pointed out criticism of Johnson is possible for any number of reasons why would anybody do so when being English is possibly his best characteristic.

maroonlegions
2 hours ago, Taffin said:

Very similarly?

What in the relaxations of lockdown??

Hollyrood  is still directed by Westminster, lets not pretend that its not, outside devolved powers , Westminster sets the bar.

Folk acting like Scotland is independent and is 100% accountable???  

And the PPI contracts, and the Billions handed out to the likes of reptiles like Dido Harding.. 

Lets remind our selves of who actually gives a feck about those in poverty.

And to think that the Tory think tanks wanted to TAX food banks, utter fecking sickos and reptiles 

180115250_2814081425522479_4945822001205089237_n.jpg

Edited by maroonlegions

maroonlegions
1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

Yes. SNP have spun a good myth about Scotland doing " better" than England re CV.  LIke its a competition. Thats how distasteful it is and its also incorrect too. 

What myth, please elaborate??

Who was it that thought up and put into action the "eat out"  disaster..  Look closer to this Tory  cabinet of millionaires  and look back at their  reactions and lock-down ideas ???

8 hours ago, Smithee said:

Funnily enough looks like one I know as well. 🤔

Unknown user
24 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

Funnily enough looks like one I know as well. 🤔

She doesn't live in the G does she?

Enzo Chiefo
2 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

I gave up trying to work out the Scottish electorate years ago. They are a lost cause. They voted Labour for decades regardless; their grandfathers wouldn't have forgiven them if they hadn't.  Now, with freebies, thanks to the fiscal transfers mind you, and a bit of old fashioned "chip on the shoulder " hypnotism,  the baton has been passed on to the SNP. Doesn’t matter how much they run the country into the ground, it's got to be "wir Nicola". It's a pathetic indictment of the electorate and certainly shouldn't be taken as a badge of honour.

There is very little difference in approach nor outcomes in relation to Scot/rUK Covid handling. Out of date PPE, emptying of positive patients into care homes, cover ups, **** ups, it's all been the same. The vaccine procurement was a triumph and that's what matters to most. Not that it's much consolation nor should it be competitive but the UK, from having one of the highest death rates in the world are much lower now.

Eat Out to Help Out was a fantastic success too and enjoyed by millions.  Hopefully we see another one this year.

38 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

What in the relaxations of lockdown??

Hollyrood  is still directed by Westminster, lets not pretend that its not, outside devolved powers , Westminster sets the bar.

Folk acting like Scotland is independent and is 100% accountable???  

And the PPI contracts, and the Billions handed out to the likes of reptiles like Dido Harding.. 

Lets remind our selves of who actually gives a feck about those in poverty.

And to think that the Tory think tanks wanted to TAX food banks, utter fecking sickos and reptiles 

180115250_2814081425522479_4945822001205089237_n.jpg

Cutting aside all the other stuff in your post...yes, Scotland and England have broadly followed the same approach to 'handling' Covid.

A lot is made about the relaxation of lockdown in autumn last year in England...yet it was in Scotland that I was in an outdoor beer garden shoulder to shoulder with loads of other folk in August. Could I have done the same in England? Yes. Both have handled it poorly, Scotland has been more draconian around the fringes but lo and behold it looks as though they'll both be coming out of it around the same time.

Would Scotland's approach be looking as bright right now though under the European sourcing of vaccines? I'd argue, probably not.

Enzo Chiefo
41 minutes ago, coconut doug said:

This is nothing to do with the anti - English xenophopic trope you readily admit to using. As you so easily pointed out criticism of Johnson is possible for any number of reasons why would anybody do so when being English is possibly his best characteristic.

Johnson is a buffoon at times, we all know that, but actions speak louder than words. He got Brexit done, despite the hysterical outrage of the anti-democratic left-wing hate mob who ignored the democratic process, Trump-style, for a year. Eat out to Help Out was another great initiative although Sunak gets the credit for that and the world leading vaccine procurement put many nations and an entire continent to shame. 

The usual classist hate mob are always out with their pitchforks though. At the start of the week, we heard criticism that a priviliged few had access to the PMs mobile. By the end of the week we find out anyone with an Internet connection could have got his mobile number for the last 15 years😂

41 minutes ago, Smithee said:

She doesn't live in the G does she?

I'm not sure where the G is but dinks in the D 😆 

Unknown user
Just now, Awbdy Oot said:

I'm not sure where the G is but dinks in the D 😆 

Then there's 2 of them!

Roxy Hearts
50 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

I gave up trying to work out the Scottish electorate years ago. They are a lost cause. They voted Labour for decades regardless; their grandfathers wouldn't have forgiven them if they hadn't.  Now, with freebies, thanks to the fiscal transfers mind you, and a bit of old fashioned "chip on the shoulder " hypnotism,  the baton has been passed on to the SNP. Doesn’t matter how much they run the country into the ground, it's got to be "wir Nicola". It's a pathetic indictment of the electorate and certainly shouldn't be taken as a badge of honour.

There is very little difference in approach nor outcomes in relation to Scot/rUK Covid handling. Out of date PPE, emptying of positive patients into care homes, cover ups, **** ups, it's all been the same. The vaccine procurement was a triumph and that's what matters to most. Not that it's much consolation nor should it be competitive but the UK, from having one of the highest death rates in the world are much lower now.

Eat Out to Help Out was a fantastic success too and enjoyed by millions.  Hopefully we see another one this year.

I gave up trying to work out the Scottish electorate too but for different reasons! 😉

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, Roxy Hearts said:

I gave up trying to work out the Scottish electorate too but for different reasons! 😉

:laugh2:

coconut doug
2 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Johnson is a buffoon at times, we all know that, but actions speak louder than words. He got Brexit done, despite the hysterical outrage of the anti-democratic left-wing hate mob who ignored the democratic process, Trump-style, for a year. Eat out to Help Out was another great initiative although Sunak gets the credit for that and the world leading vaccine procurement put many nations and an entire continent to shame. 

The usual classist hate mob are always out with their pitchforks though. At the start of the week, we heard criticism that a priviliged few had access to the PMs mobile. By the end of the week we find out anyone with an Internet connection could have got his mobile number for the last 15 years😂

He got Brexit done with a lot of lies and broken promises. He got the worst possible deal, tried to wriggle out of it by threatening to break international agreements and risks a return of terrorism in Northern Ireland. He gave the Northern Irish special conditions but wouldn't consider any concession to Scotland suggesting that the best way to influence policy and government actions in the UK is with the threat of violence. Our economy has been damaged more severely than the rest of the UK as our exporters of perishable goods are not able to export anything like we did before  because of delay and extra cost. He managed to do this by expelling members of his own party and threatening others. He had no mandate in the HOC or the country, people could see he was going to leave the EU at any cost and they surrendered on the basis that the appalling deal he got was better than no deal. 

Who is this anti- democratic hate mob? Opinion polls showed that people did not want to leave the EU once they fully realised the implications of so doing but were denied the chance to vote on it. It's not anti- democratic to oppose and argue against decisions you don't like, quite the contrary. It's anti - democratic to close discusion down and make a decision of this monumental importance in the way it was done.

I do accept that he won the election and that he remains popular. I have no idea why though as he is a complete and utter embarrassment and at every level casts a very dim light on the reputation of this country. Trump style for a year! He is nowhere near Trump. He is as he is often describe a bumbling buffoon. The worst PM we have ever had and far worse than any rational person could have imagined 10 years ago.

Eat out to help out was a ridiculous gimmick in a country up to its neck in debt. Nothing but a sop to the hospitality industry many of whom are Tory donors and missed out on the chance to turn tablecoths into PPE at 100 times the cost. They have blatantly stolen billions of pounds from the taxpayer for no discernable gain. At the same time they were giving huge sums to their corporate donors they were denying "freebies" to the poor in the form of free school meals. How can you came on here and criticise free eye tests and free personal care and support subsidised hospitality that resulted in an increased number of deaths and illnesses in a country reeling from the after effects of a pandemic with a widely predicted second wave in the offing?

It takes a special kind of stupidity to run a country like that but we all know what's in it for them. What makes the masses vote for them? Bigotry and sefishness i would say but above all rank stupidity.

Konrad von Carstein

So much wrong and trolling in one post... Come on man...

Enzo Chiefo
33 minutes ago, coconut doug said:

He got Brexit done with a lot of lies and broken promises. He got the worst possible deal, tried to wriggle out of it by threatening to break international agreements and risks a return of terrorism in Northern Ireland. He gave the Northern Irish special conditions but wouldn't consider any concession to Scotland suggesting that the best way to influence policy and government actions in the UK is with the threat of violence. Our economy has been damaged more severely than the rest of the UK as our exporters of perishable goods are not able to export anything like we did before  because of delay and extra cost. He managed to do this by expelling members of his own party and threatening others. He had no mandate in the HOC or the country, people could see he was going to leave the EU at any cost and they surrendered on the basis that the appalling deal he got was better than no deal. 

Who is this anti- democratic hate mob? Opinion polls showed that people did not want to leave the EU once they fully realised the implications of so doing but were denied the chance to vote on it. It's not anti- democratic to oppose and argue against decisions you don't like, quite the contrary. It's anti - democratic to close discusion down and make a decision of this monumental importance in the way it was done.

I do accept that he won the election and that he remains popular. I have no idea why though as he is a complete and utter embarrassment and at every level casts a very dim light on the reputation of this country. Trump style for a year! He is nowhere near Trump. He is as he is often describe a bumbling buffoon. The worst PM we have ever had and far worse than any rational person could have imagined 10 years ago.

Eat out to help out was a ridiculous gimmick in a country up to its neck in debt. Nothing but a sop to the hospitality industry many of whom are Tory donors and missed out on the chance to turn tablecoths into PPE at 100 times the cost. They have blatantly stolen billions of pounds from the taxpayer for no discernable gain. At the same time they were giving huge sums to their corporate donors they were denying "freebies" to the poor in the form of free school meals. How can you came on here and criticise free eye tests and free personal care and support subsidised hospitality that resulted in an increased number of deaths and illnesses in a country reeling from the after effects of a pandemic with a widely predicted second wave in the offing?

It takes a special kind of stupidity to run a country like that but we all know what's in it for them. What makes the masses vote for them? Bigotry and sefishness i would say but above all rank stupidity.

If Carlsberg did factually incorrect posts, dripping with seethe and bitterness...

The EU deal that you slate is the same deal that a separate would be trading on with rUK. That represents 65% of our trade. Still support separation?

Your blatant disregard and lack of empathy towards the hospitality industry, beggars belief. You obviously know nothing about business which probably explains your liking of totalitarian states like the old Soviet Union. Oppress and control the people with centralised control and crumbs for the masses.

Business owners risk their own money, employ people, invest, expand , turn a profit and pay taxes. Without them, there would be NO freebies.

Furlough was a temporary sop to save jobs, it didn’t help owners who were losing money hand over fist. There is no substitute for trading, none at all.  Eat Out to Help Out was a fantastic success and your spurious claims about costing lives bears no resemblance to reality. University students traversing the country before living cheek by jowl in super spreading halls of residences seems a more likely cause, don't you think?

Enzo Chiefo
19 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

So much wrong and trolling in one post... Come on man...

Wrong,  you can legitimately argue but trolling? I can assure you that is not the case. Judging by the polls and the likely outcome of the local council elections and Hartlepool by-election,  a lot of the country agree with me.

Konrad von Carstein
16 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Wrong,  you can legitimately argue but trolling? I can assure you that is not the case. Judging by the polls and the likely outcome of the local council elections and Hartlepool by-election,  a lot of the country agree with me.

Trolling was an overstep... Apologies.

Enzo Chiefo
4 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Trolling was an overstep... Apologies.

No problem KvC. Good man👍

Enzo Chiefo
1 minute ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Enzo would be a good shout for FM imo.

😂. Cheers Guv. That's 1 vote nearer to me not losing my deposit 👍

Konrad von Carstein
6 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Enzo would be a good shout for FM imo.