• JudyJudyJudy

• Governor Tarkin

• ri Alban

JudyJudyJudy
15 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

See, Scotland produces rotten eggs too.

Ferrier, Mackay, Sturgeon, Blair, Darling ,Brown, 

we are NO better than Westminster .

Davidson ? Must be near enough top of the league and that  nerdy twerp Harvie ! Argh 

36 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Hello my fellow Earthling. 

Reading the Universe thread certainly puts a different slant on it !

Konrad von Carstein
38 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Usually sporting dirty beards, flags and caterpillar boots. ...and that's just the women!🤣

Oh Enzo...

:vrface:

Francis Albert
37 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Possibly the most ridiculous post I have ever read on here. Hand picking agenda driven articles does not provide scientific evidence. There is NO evidence that pubs and restaurants contributed to a significant spread. Most cases were traced to hospitals and care homes, where Scot Gov failings around using out of date and inadequate PPE, staff working in non-Covid and Covid wards on the same shift, inadequate infection control procedures and the criminal Scot Gov policy of decanting Covid positive patients into care homes, caused hundreds of deaths. Common sense is what should be driving decision making ahead of dodgy science and political expediency. Just to clarify, Sturgeon is in full control of our Covid response and her numerous failings are equally as bad as those of Johnson. You are clearly not partial in any way and your anti UK bitterness peppers every one of your posts. 

Sturgeon is not in full control. She did not for example make the decision not to join the disastrous EU vaccine procurement scheme. If she had been in control of that decision,

given the SNP love affair with the EU I can guess what choice she would have made

Francis Albert

Can anyone who believes Johnson or any other Tory leader would stand by while bodies piled up, explain why the UK is sending oxygen and ventilators to India to try to alleviate the actual pile up of bodies there.

Konrad von Carstein
4 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Can anyone who believes Johnson or any other Tory leader would stand by while bodies piled up, explain why the UK is sending oxygen and ventilators to India to try to alleviate the actual pile up of bodies there.

The blond buffoon was on GMB putting forward "letting it RIP through the population" to achieve herd immunity as an option in the early days of this!

127K bodies HAVE piled up under his watch.

1 minute ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

The blond buffoon was on GMB putting forward "letting it RIP through the population" to achieve herd immunity as an option in the early days of this!

Indeed.

This latest remark is no surprise.

An arsehole to the power n !

Enzo Chiefo
6 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Whitty, Vallance and Leitch were big fans of that policy too

Governor Tarkin
1 hour ago, Pans Jambo said:

Yeh, the eat out to help out scheme wouldn't have helped the covid cause. Seemed to be a large "bump" in numbers after that brilliant idea and another after Christmas.

FFS :facepalm:

I took full advantage of the eat out to help out scheme. It was excellent. 

1 hour ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Usually sporting dirty beards, flags and caterpillar boots. ...and that's just the women!🤣

:lol:

15 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Bodies pile up from all manner of things every day. Always have done, always will. The only change is now people seem to care...if it's covid related.

That's the part I don't get.

Konrad von Carstein
1 minute ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Whitty, Vallance and Leitch were big fans of that policy too

Johnson was specifically mentioned in the post I replied to.

Go back to being hilarious about Sepratists...

The Mighty Thor
16 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Because he's absolutely desperate for a trade deal with India to bail him out of another of his **** ups, Brexit. 

I have never really had a problem with my National identity. My first exposure was entering the military. It was pretty easy to tell by accents what part of the British Isles you were from, and my answer of course was Edinburgh. I served with men from all areas of the Country the attitude was pretty much we were all British Army. On getting to Canada again accent identified immediately my place of origin. The only mention of being British was when my boss's secretary told me he a former Mountie, always had a high  respect for the British system of policing. I have spoken to and spent a lot of time with Americans, generally they have visited Scotland, or have it on their to do list, they looked at me as British but from Scotland, just like they may be from Texas but are also Americans. 

I really have no identity problem, I was raised singing the British National Anthem, I sang proudly as a wee boy at the New Victoria Saturday morning Club ,Rule Britannia as a patriotic symbol against the raging Nazis. After many years when filling forms my nationality is given as Canadian, I am proud of that as I am of my heritage. which basically is Edinburgh born, in Scotland,  part of the United Kingdom of Great Britain. I served in the military as a Scots Guardsman in the British Army.

Enzo Chiefo
4 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Johnson was specifically mentioned in the post I replied to.

Go back to being hilarious about Sepratists...

🤣. Oh well  was worth a try...back to Separatists it is..

Nucky Thompson
13 minutes ago, Sharpie said:

I have never really had a problem with my National identity. My first exposure was entering the military. It was pretty easy to tell by accents what part of the British Isles you were from, and my answer of course was Edinburgh. I served with men from all areas of the Country the attitude was pretty much we were all British Army. On getting to Canada again accent identified immediately my place of origin. The only mention of being British was when my boss's secretary told me he a former Mountie, always had a high  respect for the British system of policing. I have spoken to and spent a lot of time with Americans, generally they have visited Scotland, or have it on their to do list, they looked at me as British but from Scotland, just like they may be from Texas but are also Americans. 

I really have no identity problem, I was raised singing the British National Anthem, I sang proudly as a wee boy at the New Victoria Saturday morning Club ,Rule Britannia as a patriotic symbol against the raging Nazis. After many years when filling forms my nationality is given as Canadian, I am proud of that as I am of my heritage. which basically is Edinburgh born, in Scotland,  part of the United Kingdom of Great Britain. I served in the military as a Scots Guardsman in the British Army.

:greatpost:

Roxy Hearts
11 minutes ago, Sharpie said:

That's when it meant something Sharpie. Thatcher was the reason I looked at my identity more. Her dislike of Scotland and other UK citizens was why I felt being British was for certain types! Her English Nationalism was awful.

JudyJudyJudy
20 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Bodies pile up from all manner of things every day. Always have done, always will. The only change is now people seem to care...if it's covid related.

Yes one would think there weren’t any deaths before covid . The new ideology appears to be about immortality ! Breaking news ! We all gonna die , unionist , separatist, black , white et al 

17 minutes ago, Sharpie said:

Lovely posting 

Francis Albert
1 hour ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Because he's absolutely desperate for a trade deal with India to bail him out of another of his **** ups, Brexit. 

Whether you think Brexit is a **** up or not a trade deal with India is not going to bail anyone out of anything.

It might relieve India of EU tariffs on its goods imposed by the supposedly free trade EU cartel. 

Ron Burgundy
1 hour ago, Taffin said:

A single covid death is worth 10 suicides. 

Flu is just natures way of thinning the herd of the weak and infirm but Covid? Well thats just evil.

Malinga the Swinga
1 hour ago, Roxy Hearts said:

That's when it meant something Sharpie. Thatcher was the reason I looked at my identity more. Her dislike of Scotland and other UK citizens was why I felt being British was for certain types! Her English Nationalism was awful.

Sharpies post bang on the mark. 

Still means exactly the same now. Born in Scotland, married in Scotland and now have kids born in Scotland. I am a Scotsman who also feels British. If asked, would always answer I am Scottish but don't mind people from abroad thinking I'm British, as long as they know I'm not English

Being Scottish and British can happily co-exist for me, but I accept others may feel differently. 

Would argue all Nationalism is awful, and ask why can't we just all get along and respect each other. 

If somebody asks me if I'm English I politely say no I'm Scottish.

Cannot remember anytime I have been asked if I'm British.

Nothing to get upset about though.

9 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Still means exactly the same now. Born in Scotland, married in Scotland and now have kids born in Scotland. I am a Scotsman who also feels British. If asked, would always answer I am Scottish but don't mind people from abroad thinking I'm British, as long as they know I'm not English

Being Scottish and British can happily co-exist for me, but I accept others may feel differently. 

Would argue all Nationalism is awful, and ask why can't we just all get along and respect each other. 

Well we can all get along but the "British" folk dont understand folk who dont want to be British and just Scottish.

British arseholes :lol:

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, Francis Albert said:

Whether you think Brexit is a **** up or not a trade deal with India is not going to bail anyone out of anything.

It might relieve India of EU tariffs on its goods imposed by the supposedly free trade EU cartel. 

There's a whole thread for the B subject and it's been flogged to death. 

Bottom line is the utter desperation of Johnson and the Tory government is evidenced that he planned a trade mission there despite the fact that India was erupting with Covid-19 cases. It was only cancelled last minute due to the outcry. One of his top aides went there and promptly came back with the 'Indian' variant.

They're stumbling from catastrophe to cluster-**** and now they're fighting like rats in a sack. 

Johnson and the Tories don't do philanthropy or the greater good. It's all about the self, first and always.

3 hours ago, Boab said:

Reading the Universe thread certainly puts a different slant on it !

:D

3 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Hello my fellow Earthling. 

Yes, it's those dreaded Martians and Jovians who are the real enemies!

Just now, redjambo said:

:Agree:

Governor Tarkin
1 minute ago, redjambo said:

Space Jews, red. Horned Space Jews. :(

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, Sidelight said:

Yes, James, 'Ouch' they have banned me from the C19 thread. 

Free speech is dead.

Thoughts and prayers at this difficult time for you.

maroonlegions
On 26/04/2021 at 10:22, Governor Tarkin said:

Why 'especially in Scotland'? 

What makes the Scots so special that they should be uniquely outraged by this? 

Surely everybody should be disgusted. 

Thatcher and her poll tax, she introduced  it in Scotland first, a sick Tory privileged test..

Everyone is disgusted, are you??  Cleaver spin doctors are working over time i bet to water down yet another Bojo feck up.We also  have red Tories, LIb Dems, (austerity coalition), And The likes of Ruth Davidson , who CLAIM'S £300  for not evening being at Westminster ...

Labour under the red Tory Starmer are fecked, people up here are pissed off as well as many other folk doon in Engerland.. The Tories have set out constitutional voting boundaries, so they can manipulate votes, sneaky cowards just like Eton Boris.   

Boris and his kind fecking HATE the poor, it was ingrained in their Eton education, what else have his and his kind muttered behind closed doors. Oh and the "venomous Scots" he once ALLOWED to be printed when editor in chief of the "Spectre"  also a mark of his thinking. Being squeaky clean and not casting the first stone is impossible in politics , but you knew that anyway.

Tell me right now ,that the years these gangsters have been in number 10, that the increases in poverty, homelessness and  child poverty , food banks caused by Torie Austerity are not a justification for ANGER up here in Scotland. There is a reason WHY the SNP have gained so much support up here , you come across as an intelligent dude, so WHY have the SNP made so much historical GAINS  ...   See above..

maroonlegions
2 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Thatcher and her poll tax, she introduced  it in Scotland first, a sick Tory privileged test..

Everyone is disgusted, are you??  Cleaver spin doctors are working over time i bet to water down yet another Bojo feck up.We also  have red Tories, LIb Dems, (austerity coalition), And The likes of Ruth Davidson , who CLAIM'S £300  for not evening being at Westminster ...

Labour under the red Tory Starmer are fecked, people up here are pissed off as well as many other folk doon in Engerland.. The Tories have set out constitutional voting boundaries, so they can manipulate votes, sneaky cowards just like Eton Boris.   

Boris and his kind fecking HATE the poor, it was ingrained in their Eton education, what else have his and his kind muttered behind closed doors. Oh and the "venomous Scots" he once ALLOWED to be printed when editor in chief of the "Spectre"  also a mark of his thinking. Being squeaky clean and not casting the first stone is impossible in politics , but you knew that anyway.

Tell me right now ,that the years these gangsters have been in number 10, that the increases in poverty, homelessness and  child poverty , food banks caused by Torie Austerity are not a justification for ANGER up here in Scotland. There is a reason WHY the SNP have gained so much support up here , you come across as an intelligent dude, so WHY have the SNP made so much historical GAINS  ...   A weak Labour ..??? See above..

Edited by maroonlegions

Governor Tarkin
5 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Tell me right now ,that the years these gangsters have been in number 10, that the increases in poverty, homelessness and  child poverty , food banks caused by Torie Austerity are not a justification for ANGER up here in Scotland. There is a reason WHY the SNP have gained so much support up here , you come across as an intelligent dude, so WHY have the SNP made so much historical GAINS  ...   See above..

Ohai maroonlegions. You still favour the scattergun approach to slavering shite, I see. 

Keep up the good work. :)

Edited by Governor Tarkin

maroonlegions
21 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

A "holistic" paediatrician.
An osteopath who is an anti-vaxxer and believes in the utterly discredited autism caused by vaccines theory.
A QAnon gynaecologist.
A obstetrician.
An orthopaedic surgeon and anti-vaxxer.
Not an epidemiologist or virologist amongst them. Bio-weapons? Well, there's five weapons-grade attention seeking arseholes here. Making unsubtantiated claims with not a shred of evidence.

Have you any qualifications or experiences, or indeed know of anyone in the fields of those above in your  rebuttal post  you are  claiming  are not credible..

People are allowed to think or indeed go against the staus quo of the multi billion empire of the pharmaceutical empires and all their tricky lawyers.     Was not that long ago that the tobacco industry was selling cigs that not ONE medical person condemned. They knew tobacco was a cancer causing death drug, big profits and taxes are always the primary 2 that are protected..  

Dido Harding...??Billions?? Where is it and WHY ???

Handcock handing out multi million pound COVID contracts to his MATES..,

Does not take a science degree here to see that we are getting it dry..

Edited by maroonlegions

maroonlegions
Just now, maroonlegions said:

Have you any qualifications or experiences, or indeed know of anyone in the fields of those above in your  rebuttal post  you are  claiming  are not credible..

People are allowed to think or indeed go against the staus quo of the multi billion empire of the pharmaceutical empires and all there tricky lawyers.     Was not that long ago that the tobacco industry was selling cigs that not ONE medical person condemned. They knew tobacco was a cancer causing death drug, big profits and taxes are always the primary 2 that are protected..  

Roxy Hearts
3 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

It's whatever you feel. I'm Scottish and see myself only as Scottish. I'd be more upset being called British than English! 

Francis Albert
3 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

There's a whole thread for the B subject and it's been flogged to death. 

Bottom line is the utter desperation of Johnson and the Tory government is evidenced that he planned a trade mission there despite the fact that India was erupting with Covid-19 cases. It was only cancelled last minute due to the outcry. One of his top aides went there and promptly came back with the 'Indian' variant.

They're stumbling from catastrophe to cluster-**** and now they're fighting like rats in a sack. 

Johnson and the Tories don't do philanthropy or the greater good. It's all about the self, first and always.

It wasn't me who introduced Brexit to the thread. I am not sure if you were the first but you certainly raised it in the post I quoted in my post. 

1 hour ago, maroonlegions said:

People are allowed to think or indeed go against the staus quo of the multi billion empire of the pharmaceutical empires and all their tricky lawyers.     Was not that long ago that the tobacco industry was selling cigs that not ONE medical person condemned. They knew tobacco was a cancer causing death drug, big profits and taxes are always the primary 2 that are protected..  

Oh dear, triggered another conspiritard.

Let's turn this around since your argument is bogus. If you had a broken bone, would you go to a welder, a dentist, a chiropracter or an orthopaedic surgeon?

There's your answer. 

Or a second analogy. If you had cancer, would you go to the nine Doctors who offered surgery and therapy - or the outlier loon who tells you to drink some diluted water, eat berries and absorb the energy from some crystals?

Government corruption has NO relevance whatsoever to the lack of credibility or relevance of these goons, btw - if you hadn't noticed these ****ers engineer every situation to enrich themselves - its not new or novel or the reason behind the pandemic. Just as the attention seeking muppets in the video are trying to do - no doubt they all have dodgy blogs, shitty home printed books and alternative therapies to push on the gullible. Funny that. 

Edited by Gizmo

Jeffros Furios
1 hour ago, maroonlegions said:

Are the royal family lizards ? 

doctor jambo
7 hours ago, Roxy Hearts said:

I don’t define my identity based on one toxic individual.

There are many Scots who are willing to toss away the welsh and Irish and other uk citizens for their awful Scottish nationalism .

it’s just as bad, it’s just dressed up differently.

Roxy Hearts
1 hour ago, doctor jambo said:

I don’t define my identity based on one toxic individual.

There are many Scots who are willing to toss away the welsh and Irish and other uk citizens for their awful Scottish nationalism .

it’s just as bad, it’s just dressed up differently.

It's all about opinions and other people's differences. We are not conditioned to think the same apart from those who wish to believe propaganda and Britain has plenty of it! I'm Scottish and I believe in the nation of Scotland. The worst nationalists in these Isles are Brits, IMO.

The Boris bashing is getting out of hand tbh. We know he's a bit of a buffoon and gaff prone but he also gets things done like trade deal, furlough and vaccinations. I don't care if a Tory donor paid for his new kitchen in Downing Street either. He can hardly rip it out and take it with him. 

doctor jambo
3 hours ago, JackLadd said:

The Boris bashing is getting out of hand tbh. We know he's a bit of a buffoon and gaff prone but he also gets things done like trade deal, furlough and vaccinations. I don't care if a Tory donor paid for his new kitchen in Downing Street either. He can hardly rip it out and take it with him. 

Indeed, I’m sure starmer has fired his kitchen with a three legged stool and a camping stove

Lord Darling :rofl:  His wee reward from the Tories. Was approached to do up Boris' flat, but told him, Donators would want favours in return.

Well I never! 

1 hour ago, doctor jambo said:

Indeed, I’m sure starmer has fired his kitchen with a three legged stool and a camping stove

Oh dear. But I expect nothing less. 

Let's pile them high, I suppose everyone will reach the age of covid death at some point. Then let's hear the 'we need to learn to live with it' mantra when it's these people's turn for the pile. 

5 hours ago, JackLadd said:

Trade deal :rofl:with who, Australia and the trade deal we already had with Japan, but worse.

Furlough is just borrowing, probably someone else's idea and going by the pile them high comment, chokes Boris worse than covid did. 

Vaccine, one lucky venture. 

I see forgot to mention 128 000 deaths. 👍 Yeah, but we have a £500m extravaganza from Australia. :yas:

Anyway its not the money, its the point he has never declared anything. Do we just not bother with corruption, as long as it's only Boris. 

128 000 dead. 

Uk 128 000/67 m population 

US 530 000/330m

Brazil 390 000/ 212m

Yeah Trade Deal with Australia. 

14 hours ago, Ron Burgundy said:

A single covid death is worth 10 suicides. 

Flu is just natures way of thinning the herd of the weak and infirm but Covid? Well thats just evil.

🤣