Let the bodies pile high in their thousands

ri Alban

manaliveits105

Imagine being stuck with any nationalist in a kitchen at a party if the shan chat about indy doesnt get to you the halitosis will :greggy:

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enzo Chiefo

• JudyJudyJudy

• Governor Tarkin

• ri Alban

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Absolutely spot on imo.

One side does something, it's within the rules nothing to see here, when the other side do the same/similar, scandal, sleaze, corruption, we demand an inquiry.....resign, resign, resign.

A lot of politicians say they got into politics so that they can make a difference, to serve the public and other shite like that, ok, very noble, of course it helps when you get over £80k +expenses a year.

Like you say, pay them £40k a year and lets see how many are so keen to serve the public and make a difference then.

I agree. 

There's very few politicians who are in it to serve the public.

They're just careerists. 

Always will be.

Then a lot get another cushie wee job in the HoL when they jack that in.

4 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Imagine being stuck with any nationalist in a kitchen at a party if the shan chat about indy doesnt get to you the halitosis will :greggy:

Imagine anyone actually inviting you to a party. 

8 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Perils of mask wearing. 

Jambo-Jimbo
2 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

I agree. 

There's very few politicians who are in it to serve the public.

They're just careerists. 

Always will be.

Then a lot get another cushie wee job in the HoL when they jack that in.

Or get a job on the board of some company.

In many ways they are like council big wigs who get kicked out because they are crap at the job and walk straight into another £100k a year job which they are equally crap at and so on and so on.

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Or get a job on the board of some company.

In many ways they are like council big wigs who get kicked out because they are crap at the job and walk straight into another £100k a year job which they are equally crap at and so on and so on.

Spot on.

JudyJudyJudy
19 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

"Fun Sponge"🤣🤣.  Imagine being stuck with her in the kitchen at a house party. Typical of that breed of politician though; every word they utter is carefully chosen by a special adviser, wearing oven gloves, in an insane bid to avoid offending anyone. No wonder the public at large appreciate and relate to those who actually speak freely, whether or not what they say is deemed,  by the "fun sponges", to be "offensive " or not.

Yes my friend used that term the other day . Made me laugh anyway 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
1 hour ago, Des Lynam said:

***** like this defending him....

Johnson's reply to being asked if he is a liar was "I wouldn't use those words". Sounds like an admission to me.

Ron Burgundy
24 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Yes my friend used that term the other day . Made me laugh anyway 

My two boys have called me that for years. Usually when I am stopping them from doing something that could either kill them or get them arrested.

Happy being a "fun sponge".

OmiyaHearts

41 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Imagine anyone actually inviting you to a party. 

No one has, that's why he said imagine😄

Edited by OmiyaHearts

15 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

As I explained above, your psychotic posts, the quoted one included, have zero impact on me...the fact that you think they do confirms to me that you are an idiot. :)

🤣

2 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Great post ! Completely

accurate . I can only hypothesise that those who continually argue that hospitality was a major transmitter of the virus have a grievence or vendetta about such places .   Hospital transmission were a major transmission . My own GP delayed me going for an ,X-ray due to this very issue . Very honest of him to acknowledge  this . The Eat out to help out was a brilliant scheme and really created a buzz and vibe for the nation . Despite moaning Minnie ( NS) aka as “ fun sponge “ decrying it after 

Yeah, it did create a buzz and vibe, but mostly from the ventilators and oxygen tanks. 

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

Yeah, it did create a buzz and vibe, but mostly from the ventilators and oxygen tanks. 

Got any evidence for that? Naw didn’t think so 

JudyJudyJudy
6 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

so where were the 83% and 92% transmissions coming from then? Far higher.  The idea behind EO to help out was laudable though.  

Konrad von Carstein
8 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

so where were the 83% and 92% transmissions coming from then? Far higher.  The idea behind EO to help out was laudable though.  

No idea, I just Googled "Eat Out to Help Out Infections", there are numerous hits from that, have a wee look...the one I posted supported rA's position, I'm sure there will be some that support yours.

coconut doug
4 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Oh Doug, I do admire your keenness or desperation to convince yourself that hospitality is a major factor in Covid spread but it simply isn't. The Scottish Hospitality Group and PHE figures based on infections within hospitality prove that. Only 3% of transmissions occurred in those settings, according to PHE figures, and any pub outbreak was headline news, as we saw in Grampian.  I think there were a handful of pubs in Edinburgh who closed for a day or so after an isolated case. That was from 1000s upon 1000s of visits. 

Graphs can be made to show anything you want but the ones you quote were showing "exposure to possible transmission ". I.e anytime you were anywhere. It measures where people were NOT where they were infected. I can't think there were many who did not take advantage of Eat Out to Help Out, a fantastic initiative that was a life support machine to our downtrodden hospitality sector. You only really need to use logic and common sense to know that hospitals and care homes are responsible for multiple times the infections from hospitality and figures provided a month or so ago did, indeed, confirm that in December, hospitals were the major source of transmission in Scotland 

You are absolutely correct Enzo. You can't tell where people have been infected or how it happened. That's why the scientists use exposures because you can measure that. They do get more info through genomic tracing and the Royal Society has identified clusters related to hospitality where this has happened.

The Scottish hospitality group are of course experts in immunology and public health and have no interest in proffering a pro hospitality agenda. 

I would imagine the reason almost all western countries shut down hospitality for long periods was because they knew that only 3% of transmissions took place in hospitality and they just wanted to annoy people.

Auld Reekin'
1 hour ago, coconut doug said:

You are absolutely correct Enzo. You can't tell where people have been infected or how it happened. That's why the scientists use exposures because you can measure that. They do get more info through genomic tracing and the Royal Society has identified clusters related to hospitality where this has happened.

The Scottish hospitality group are of course experts in immunology and public health and have no interest in proffering a pro hospitality agenda. 

I would imagine the reason almost all western countries shut down hospitality for long periods was because they knew that only 3% of transmissions took place in hospitality and they just wanted to annoy people.

:kirklol:  :icon14:

Enzo Chiefo

It was an easy target for govts, especially those who relish the opportunity to nudge population behaviour away from vices that they deem undesirable.  The period when hospitality was open coincided with the time when cases were at their lowest. The big waves have come when hospitality was closed. The main sources of infection were in locations that were not, or unable to be, locked down.

Had Covid patients been sent into "dirty" hospitals rather than the mainstream buildings, one of the main sources of transmission could have been avoided. Lessons will no doubt be learned. 

manaliveits105

Yougov poll Tuesday/Wednesday whilst stooshie ongoing shows Conservatives 44% unchanged

Labour 33% - down 1% 

Roxy Hearts
34 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Yougov poll Tuesday/Wednesday whilst stooshie ongoing shows Conservatives 44% unchanged

Labour 33% - down 1% 

At least you know what you get with the Tories. Labour change their minds more the Ruth Davidson!

14 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

The hypocrisy of Nicoliar saying if Boris lied he should go beggars belief - anybody else but you can say that. 

The hypocrisy of you constantly having a go at Sturgeon for supposedly lying (she was cleared) but not having a bad word to say about BoJo's perpetual dishonesty.

manaliveits105

The snp FM had a meeting in her house with the ex snp FM about sex allegations but she says she did not then mention it to her husband the chief exec of the snp 

Of course she isn’t a liar 🤥 

manaliveits105

Oooh another cult insult learned nothing since 2014 like the kids in school after Nicoliars “ judge me on education” - proclamation -

ok you failed massively 

Frank get the door !

3 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Oooh another cult insult learned nothing since 2014 like the kids in school after Nicoliars “ judge me on education” - proclamation -

ok you failed massively 

Frank get the door !

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bpqngamd1wink1ekecp

JudyJudyJudy
20 hours ago, Ron Burgundy said:

My two boys have called me that for years. Usually when I am stopping them from doing something that could either kill them or get them arrested.

Happy being a "fun sponge".

If the cap fits then or indeed the sponge 🧽 

3 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Seen as the Separatists love a bit of whataboutery remember when Angus Robertson celebrated the death of pensioners https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/18734202.angus-robertson-slated-saying-elderly-deaths-gain-independence-amid-pandemic/

No wonder the good people of Moray saw fit to boot this contemptible blowhard out. 

Ainsley Harriott
On 29/04/2021 at 06:45, manaliveits105 said:

The hypocrisy of Nicoliar saying if Boris lied he should go beggars belief - anybody else but you can say that. 

Her lack of self awareness for an allegedly intelligent person is really astonishing 

16 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Seen as the Separatists love a bit of whataboutery remeber when Angus Robertson celebrated the death of pensioners https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/18734202.angus-robertson-slated-saying-elderly-deaths-gain-independence-amid-pandemic/

Just think, if Nicola Sturgeon had took Boris up in his let the bodies pile high. That would have took out the rest. 

But hey, just as well she's not Boris. 

Ainsley Harriott
On 26/04/2021 at 14:52, AlimOzturk said:

A man of faith  :rofl:as if that makes a blind bit of difference. 

Sunak is complete knob end. Borrowing money then dishing out to people doesn’t make him a good leadership option. The furlough scheme and the like it are the most non Tory policy of all time and only happened because if they didn’t nobody would have followed the restrictions. 

As opposed to receiving borrowed money, holding it back and using it for prelection bribes?

Edited by Ainsley Harriott

Nucky Thompson
13 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Just think, if Nicola Sturgeon had took Boris up in his let the bodies pile high. That would have took out the rest. 

But hey, just as well she's not Boris. 

She did take it up. Scotland's death toll is a disgrace too, but lets forget that health is devolved so we can have a pop at Bojo

Mars plastic
25 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

She did take it up. Scotland's death toll is a disgrace too, but lets forget that health is devolved so we can have a pop at Bojo

Traitor.

maroonlegions
3 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Bojo is investigating himself , as as he said "nothing to see here"...

The man is a slippery, serial liar and weasel...

Edited by maroonlegions

The Real Maroonblood
12 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Bojo is investigating himself , as as he said "nothing to see here"...

The man is a slippery, serial liar and weasel...

This.

maroonlegions

There is not a hope in burning hellfire that Boris and co give a feck about anyone outside their privileged mates circles , no chance.

Those Tory spin doctors trying to convince  folk that old Bojo is just a silly old boy are hilarious too , if not desperate in their attempts to water  down the latest actions of this utter liberty taker to face his actions, cowards at heart usually act like him when caught red handed. He gave himself away at PMs question time, when he lost the plot  when faced with very difficult questions about his integrity.. 

179830642_4556980120995189_8006633267763495268_n.jpg

Edited by maroonlegions

The Real Maroonblood
50 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

There is not a hope in burning hellfire that Boris and co give a feck about anyone outside their privileged mates circles , no chance.

Those Tory spin doctors trying to convince  folk that old Bojo is just a silly old boy are hilarious too , if not desperate in their attempts to water  down the latest actions of this utter liberty taker to face his actions, cowards at heart usually act like him when caught red handed. He gave himself away at PMs question time, when he lost the plot  when faced with very difficult questions about his integrity.. 

179830642_4556980120995189_8006633267763495268_n.jpg

:rofl:

dobmisterdobster

These threads always devolve into "Karen Hates Tories" Facebook group.

We just need some Minions memes and we are all set.

Konrad von Carstein
25 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

:cornette:

manaliveits105
47 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

image.thumb.jpeg.353213dcdf43abed171c4bff881b30f1.jpeg