Let the bodies pile high in their thousands

ri Alban

6 hours ago, JackLadd said:

The Boris bashing is getting out of hand tbh. We know he's a bit of a buffoon and gaff prone but he also gets things done like trade deal, furlough and vaccinations. I don't care if a Tory donor paid for his new kitchen in Downing Street either. He can hardly rip it out and take it with him. 

The cheeky chappy with unruly hair that speaks in that strange staccato way occasionally quoting Latin, is just an act.

He ruffles his hair before going into public, and is perfectly capable of speaking normally when he wants.

But when he's caught with his fingers in that day's particular cookie jar, he ruffles his hair, pulls a funny face and folk just laugh, slap their forehead and say lol what's Boris like?

If you've fallen for his schtick then you're the mark.

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enzo Chiefo

• JudyJudyJudy

• Governor Tarkin

• ri Alban

Unknown user
10 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

I don’t define my identity based on one toxic individual.

There are many Scots who are willing to toss away the welsh and Irish and other uk citizens for their awful Scottish nationalism .

it’s just as bad, it’s just dressed up differently.

Toss them away?

Absolute bollocks.

England gets the government it votes for, if the consequences of that are bad then they can vote differently and get the government they want.

If Wales wants to be independent of that it can vote for independence.

It's some bullshit argument that Westminster's so bad we're abandoning our fellow working man to their whims, but it's not bad enough to want to get away from it and run out own affairs?

We're not responsible for how England votes.

1 hour ago, fancy a brew said:

The cheeky chappy with unruly hair that speaks in that strange staccato way occasionally quoting Latin, is just an act.

He ruffles his hair before going into public, and is perfectly capable of speaking normally when he wants.

But when he's caught with his fingers in that day's particular cookie jar, he ruffles his hair, pulls a funny face and folk just laugh, slap their forehead and say lol what's Boris like?

Good post 👍

I am however glad his endeavour is to avoid lockdowns, his choice of language in this instance is totally out of order though given his position. 

9 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Toss them away?

Absolute bollocks.

England gets the government it votes for, if the consequences of that are bad then they can vote differently and get the government they want.

It's some bullshit argument that Westminster's so bad we're abandoning our fellow working man to their whims, but it's not bad enough to want to get away from it and run out own affairs?

England doesn't vote for a government.

Scotland gets the Scottish government it votes for.

Wales gets the Welsh government it votes for.

The UK gets the UK government it votes for.

If Scotland wanted to not to be governed by the UK government then it should have voted for independence in 2014. It didn't. Imo, that was silly.

jack D and coke
5 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Toss them away?

Absolute bollocks.

Basically changing around his “I’m really successful so aren’t a typical dumb scottish cadger with a bag of chips on my shoulder”comment just dressing it up in different ways. 

Unknown user
9 minutes ago, Taffin said:

England doesn't vote for a government.

Scotland gets the Scottish government it votes for.

Wales gets the Welsh government it votes for.

The UK gets the UK government it votes for.

If Scotland wanted to not to be governed by the UK government then it should have voted for independence in 2014. It didn't. Imo, that was silly.

England votes Tory, they get a Tory government. England votes labour, they get a labour government.

England gets the government it votes for.

Riddley Walker
On 27/04/2021 at 01:07, Restonbabe said:

You will always be classed as British. 

It's the island of which you hail from. 

Your passport even if it was scottish would have a nationality as British

The island you live on is great Britain. 

Nothing you can say or do will change this 

On 27/04/2021 at 05:43, manaliveits105 said:

Nationalists are just so thick it’s quite alarming 

🤔🤔

30 minutes ago, Smithee said:

England votes Tory, they get a Tory government. England votes labour, they get a labour government.

England gets the government it votes for.

The UK votes Tory. There's not an English government.

The solutions for Scotland to that are:

- voting system reform at the UK level 

- independence 

One is a probably a non-starter.

The other one was offered and refused. 

Edited by Taffin

8 hours ago, JackLadd said:

The Boris bashing is getting out of hand tbh. We know he's a bit of a buffoon and gaff prone but he also gets things done like trade deal, furlough and vaccinations. I don't care if a Tory donor paid for his new kitchen in Downing Street either. He can hardly rip it out and take it with him. 

I hope this is trolling. 

Unknown user
37 minutes ago, Taffin said:

The UK votes Tory. There's not an English government.

The solutions for Scotland to that are:

- voting system reform at the UK level 

- independence 

One is a probably a non-starter.

The other one was offered and refused. 

I'm not saying there's an English government, I'm saying that England gets the national government it votes for.

Scotland also gets the national government England votes for.

21 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Possibly the most ridiculous post I have ever read on here. Hand picking agenda driven articles does not provide scientific evidence. There is NO evidence that pubs and restaurants contributed to a significant spread. Most cases were traced to hospitals and care homes, where Scot Gov failings around using out of date and inadequate PPE, staff working in non-Covid and Covid wards on the same shift, inadequate infection control procedures and the criminal Scot Gov policy of decanting Covid positive patients into care homes, caused hundreds of deaths. Common sense is what should be driving decision making ahead of dodgy science and political expediency. Just to clarify, Sturgeon is in full control of our Covid response and her numerous failings are equally as bad as those of Johnson. You are clearly not partial in any way and your anti UK bitterness peppers every one of your posts. 

Pure comedy from the Alf Garnett 

of JKB. 😂😂😂😂😂

2 hours ago, fancy a brew said:

Ironically with your username he did the exact same thing after his Burka comments.

Offering cups of tea to reporters outside his home and deflected their questions. 

32 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I'm not saying there's an English government, I'm saying that England gets the national government it votes for.

Scotland also gets the national government England votes for.

I'm saying that's not true. The UK votes for the UK government it gets, England as an entity doesn't vote for any national government.

It's pedantic, yes, but it's also important as some Scottish nationalists bleat on and on about not getting what they vote for, whilst England does...and that simply not true. Westminster is voted for by the UK and returns who the UK vote for.

Scotland voted to remain a part of that yet still some blame the English, Westminster etc for their woes. The only people to blame for the situation Scotland find themselves in (from an indy perspective) are the people who voted in the 2014 independence referendum. I voted yes. I now live in England, it isn't the people down here to blame, it's the people who voted no in 2014. Scotland needs to stop blaming everyone else for its issues.

Edited by Taffin

Unknown user
6 minutes ago, Taffin said:

I'm saying that's not true. The UK votes for the UK government it gets, England as an entity doesn't vote for any national government.

It's pedantic, yes, but it's also important as some Scottish nationalists bleat on and on about not getting what they vote for, whilst England does...and that simply not true. Westminster is voted for by the UK and returns who the UK vote for.

Scotland voted to remain a part of that yet still some blame the English, Westminster etc for their woes. The only people to blame for the situation Scotland find themselves in (from an indy perspective) are the people who voted in the 2014 independence referendum. I voted yes. I now live in England, it isn't the people down here to blame, it's the people who voted no in 2014. Scotland needs to stop blaming everyone else for its issues.

I haven't been talking about England as an entity, I've been talking about the English electorate as an entity and I'm not blaming anyone for anything.

I was answering the point that we'd be abandoning the English etc to their fate if we became independent with the point that we're not responsible for their destiny, if a Tory government in Westminster is terrible the English electorate have the power to change that. 

Shanks said no

Looks like the decorators might take him down first

The Electoral Commission has launched a formal investigation into the funding of Boris Johnson's Downing Street flat refurbishments.

The watchdog has been in contact with the Conservative Party since March over works since the PM moved into at No 11. 

But it has just announced it is "satisfied that there are reasonable grounds to suspect that an offence or offences may have occurred".

Enzo Chiefo
2 hours ago, luckydug said:

of JKB. 😂😂😂😂😂

C'mon the 'Ammers. Better Alf Garnett than Robbie the Pict, old son🤣

2 hours ago, luckydug said:

of JKB. 😂😂😂😂😂

The "Common Sense" over "Dodgy Science" line was a belter. You cannot rationally reason with someone so far off the reservation. 

The Real Maroonblood
5 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

The "Common Sense" over "Dodgy Science" line was a belter. You cannot rationally reason with someone so far off the reservation. 

:greatpost:

2 hours ago, Taffin said:

:bigyawn:

Enzo Chiefo
20 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

You can if you're smart enough👍

Enzo Chiefo
2 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

That's ruled you out, then. giphy.gif

🤣🤣. Why would I be arguing with myself??  Sticking the definite article before "science" doesn't make it any more credible.  

You don't need "science" to tell you that decanting positive Covid patients into care homes, full of vulnerable patients, will be catastrophic. OR that having nurses working Covid and non-Covid wards on the same shift. OR nurses not wearing medical grade masks when dealing with Covid patients. OR not temperature checking visitors into a Cancer ward. All those examples caused infections and deaths in Scotland.  Common sense would have informed the decision making of any sensible person. Unfortunately,  a lot of people contract-out their thinking to so-called "experts" many of whom don't possess common sense.  Don't make that same mistake, Gizmo. Think critically.👍

Konrad von Carstein
18 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

🤣🤣. Why would I be arguing with myself??  Sticking the definite article before "science" doesn't make it any more credible.  

You don't need "science" to tell you that decanting positive Covid patients into care homes, full of vulnerable patients, will be catastrophic. OR that having nurses working Covid and non-Covid wards on the same shift. OR nurses not wearing medical grade masks when dealing with Covid patients. OR not temperature checking visitors into a Cancer ward. All those examples caused infections and deaths in Scotland.  Common sense would have informed the decision making of any sensible person. Unfortunately,  a lot of people contract-out their thinking to so-called "experts" many of whom don't possess common sense.  Don't make that same mistake, Gizmo. Think critically.👍

Thinking critically! 🙄🤔

None of the above can be laid solely at the Scottish Government's door... Not whataboutery,  just reminding that all/a lot of that was pan-UK policy at a time when no one knew wtf was going on and literally every day was a school day.

With the advantage of hindsight,  of course what you have goog,  err typed :lol: makes perfect sense.

Edited by Konrad von Carstein
Fat fingers

Enzo Chiefo
4 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Thinking critically! 🙄🤔

None of the above can be laid solely at the Scottish Government's door... Not whataboutery,  just reminding that all/a lot of that was pan-UK policy at a time when no one knew wtf was going on and literally every day was a school day.

With the advantage of hindsight,  of course what you have goog,  err typed :lol: makes perfect sense.

Possibly not, KVC, plenty UK wide issues, I accept that.

The examples I cite, all from memory as it happens, were specific to Scotland.  No need for Google, to be fair. The outbreak at the cancer ward occurred at the WGH last summer.  Visitors were apparently wandering in unchecked around the same time I was getting temperature checked going into Montpeliers for a beer. Again, common sense is all that was required. Criminal negligence, really.

coconut doug
1 hour ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Possibly not, KVC, plenty UK wide issues, I accept that.

The examples I cite, all from memory as it happens, were specific to Scotland.  No need for Google, to be fair. The outbreak at the cancer ward occurred at the WGH last summer.  Visitors were apparently wandering in unchecked around the same time I was getting temperature checked going into Montpeliers for a beer. Again, common sense is all that was required. Criminal negligence, really.

What's happening here is you are adding hearsay and selective memory to your brand of  common sense and turning it into truth and fact in your own mind.

None of the examples you cite are in any way unique to Scotland and as for your claim of criminal negligence, who exactly is the criminal here? Who has the responsibilty for infection control and security at the WGH? What resources did they have at their disposal?

Why is it that if things were so bad here and we were criminally negligent that parts of England have a rate twice the size of ours? What was going on down south, germ warfare?

Enzo Chiefo
27 minutes ago, coconut doug said:

What's happening here is you are adding hearsay and selective memory to your brand of  common sense and turning it into truth and fact in your own mind.

None of the examples you cite are in any way unique to Scotland and as for your claim of criminal negligence, who exactly is the criminal here? Who has the responsibilty for infection control and security at the WGH? What resources did they have at their disposal?

Why is it that if things were so bad here and we were criminally negligent that parts of England have a rate twice the size of ours? What was going on down south, germ warfare?

Again, you jump in all guns blazing in defence of your beloved Scot Gov. If you want Scotland to be responsible for herself why do you obsess about England this, England that?? We are in Scotland and I am talking about Scottish decisions,  whoever is making them. The point I was responding to was about the power of common sense, whether in Scotland or England.

The examples I cite are all verifiable FACTS. The reason I deployed,  "apparently",  is because I was not on the ward to witness it. It was reported in the press at the time and there were a couple of Covid deaths subsequently. "Parts" of Scotland have death rates twice as high as other "parts" of England too. Not sure what your point is although, as with everything else, Nats are using Covid as a weapon to talk down England and praise Scotland.  They all seem to be quiet on the shambolic EU vaccine programme though...you know, the one that blundering idiots like Mike Russell were claiming would be "idiotic" not to join. The SNP should be damned grateful it was Boris not Barnier that organised their vaccines for them.

3 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

:greatpost:

Let us not forget that this is a man who told us that the virus was going to fizzle out 6 months ago, then insisted that the virus was weakening and would become like the common cold, then that 2nd waves were a myth, then that there would be no more lockdowns, then that despite upsurge in cases, a rise in deaths wouldn't follow. 

Edited by Ray Gin

manaliveits105

yep wonder how many more Scottish lives would have been lost if the fish and auld doddery Russell had got their way 

The Real Maroonblood
24 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Let us not forget that this is a man who told us that the virus was going to fizzle out 6 months ago, then insisted that the virus was weakening and would become like the common cold, then that 2nd waves were a myth, then that there would be no more lockdowns, then that despite upsurge in cases, a rise in deaths wouldn't follow. 

Correct.

9 hours ago, fancy a brew said:

A mark is any fool that follows the SNPs ideological seperation dogma and fails to notice their horrendous failures and every fiscal red flag that spells catastrophe should Scotland depart the UK. That's a mark. 

3 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

See, I've never argued that returning patients with covid to care homes was anything but an obvious and predictable disaster, but your "common sense" goes out the window when its pointed out we, in Scotland, followed national level advice too. Does it get us off scot-free - no, but it shows the limitations because, when we do deviate from UK policy re Covid, that's also used by committed anti Scots govt people to beat them up. Basically they can't win. I'd also applaud you making the point about poor quality PPE worn by nurses except for the fact you fail to condem the current UK govt for their corrupt diverting of funds to their donors/friends/bits on the sides companies who hadn't produced a single piece of PPE in their existence. I noticed BoJo going tonto at Starmer over the Dyson comments at PMQ's - yet that was more of the same, diverting funds to a company that had never produced a single ventilator in their puff when actual manufacturers were trying to assist and get these contracts. 

Critical thinking includes recognizing our own inherent biases and not being afraid to lay the blame where it falls, irrespective of our allegiances. 

I've mentioned many times on here that I actually don't outsource my thinking - I look at a ton of sources, read/ watch* the conspiracy sources, read research papers and look at the data to try to reach as informed and sensible an understanding of what we are going through. I still have my biases to contend with, though I try to reduce them by not only looking in the echo chamber for stuff that backs up my view - and my viewpoint has changed as things progressed (though not as wildly as going from being a domestos wielding hermit to denying the very existence of the virus).

I don't actually think you're a bad sort, btw, even if I disagree with you politically on most things. I'm sure we are the same in that we just want to get back out into the light without these restrictions, and be sitting in Tynecastle moaning about the football instead of self-serving politicians.       

1 hour ago, JackLadd said:

A mark is any fool that follows the SNPs ideological seperation dogma and fails to notice their horrendous failures and every fiscal red flag that spells catastrophe should Scotland depart the UK. That's a mark. 

:wow:

What on earth does this have to do with Johnson and his alleged comments?

8 hours ago, Der Kaiser said:

Ironically with your username he did the exact same thing after his Burka comments.

Offering cups of tea to reporters outside his home and deflected their questions. 

I've watched that again. The journalists should have ignored the tea and kept firing questions at him, he wouldn't answer of course but would've looked like a tube standing holding a tray.

Still, he had funny shorts on haha, but that's Bojo for you even whlile avoiding accountability he's not short of banter, LOL.

Enzo Chiefo
2 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

It will become like the common cold. We were also advised by a modelling scientist who assumed that 80% of the population were susceptible to Covid, a dentist who supported herd immunity and encouraged his wife to go to a Stereophonics gig, as case numbers were surging, a PM who went around deliberately shaking hands and a FM who downplayed the value of testing. Yip, hindsight is a wonderful thing.

maroonlegions
22 hours ago, Gizmo said:

Oh dear, triggered another conspiritard.

Let's turn this around since your argument is bogus. If you had a broken bone, would you go to a welder, a dentist, a chiropracter or an orthopaedic surgeon?

There's your answer. 

Or a second analogy. If you had cancer, would you go to the nine Doctors who offered surgery and therapy - or the outlier loon who tells you to drink some diluted water, eat berries and absorb the energy from some crystals?

Government corruption has NO relevance whatsoever to the lack of credibility or relevance of these goons, btw - if you hadn't noticed these ****ers engineer every situation to enrich themselves - its not new or novel or the reason behind the pandemic. Just as the attention seeking muppets in the video are trying to do - no doubt they all have dodgy blogs, shitty home printed books and alternative therapies to push on the gullible. Funny that. 

No conspiracy here, nice try though. I asked a simple question, but you knew that anyway, but bashed on with an rebuttal of my post buy using the "straw man " tacit...

I have NEVER once said CONSPIRACY , i asked a question based on the posters CREDIBILITY..

Government corruption, so are you admitting that its  a credible CONCERN??

Edited by maroonlegions

maroonlegions
22 hours ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Are the royal family lizards ? 

You sound like one sweetheart, worried are you..:rofl:

Jeffros Furios
3 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

You sound like one sweetheart, worried are you..:rofl:

Love you honey x 

maroonlegions
18 hours ago, JackLadd said:

Dont care , imagine if this Corbyn, the man that wanted to take away the money of the rich..:rofl:

Hope Boris boils in his own piss, the man is sleazy and a serial LIAR. If you are happy with that kind person leading the UK then  it says a lot about you..

Hopefully the Boris bashing through the CORRECT investigations will bring him down.

"Venomous race the Scots" .. He ALLOWED that to printed when he was editor of the Spectre 

Aye good old Boris, waving the Jolly Rodger, he is a Eton PIRATE.  

Edited by maroonlegions

maroonlegions
4 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Love you honey x 

Are you a female reptilian..

Heard they are slippery ..:laugh:

Nae love lost mate.... FTH.

Edited by maroonlegions

Jeffros Furios
1 minute ago, maroonlegions said:

Are you a female reptilian..

Heard they are slippery ..:laugh:

Nae love lost mate.... FTH.

My brother often calls me a reptile .

maroonlegions
14 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

It will become like the common cold. We were also advised by a modelling scientist who assumed that 80% of the population were susceptible to Covid, a dentist who supported herd immunity and encouraged his wife to go to a Stereophonics gig, as case numbers were surging, a PM who went around deliberately shaking hands and a FM who downplayed the value of testing. Yip, hindsight is a wonderful thing.

And thats the kind of PM we need when a future zombie plague has everyone shitting it..

maroonlegions
1 minute ago, Jeffros Furios said:

My brother often calls me a reptile .

So does my Mrs ..

Been reading a lot, the occult mainly. just out of curiously mainly.   

This universe and our realm we inhabit is not what it seems, science has done wonders , but its an ongoing , ever changing diversity of new breakthroughs...  Homer was on it too...  

COVID lock down has had me reading fecking Shakespeare..

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. But come." Act 1 Sc 5, 187-188: Hamlet to Horatio after ghost leaves. ... Means that directness in speaking is the smartest way to talk, so he will get to the point and tell them Hamlet is crazy.

Konrad von Carstein
2 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Again, you jump in all guns blazing in defence of your beloved Scot Gov. If you want Scotland to be responsible for herself why do you obsess about England this, England that?? We are in Scotland and I am talking about Scottish decisions,  whoever is making them. The point I was responding to was about the power of common sense, whether in Scotland or England.

The examples I cite are all verifiable FACTS. The reason I deployed,  "apparently",  is because I was not on the ward to witness it. It was reported in the press at the time and there were a couple of Covid deaths subsequently. "Parts" of Scotland have death rates twice as high as other "parts" of England too. Not sure what your point is although, as with everything else, Nats are using Covid as a weapon to talk down England and praise Scotland.  They all seem to be quiet on the shambolic EU vaccine programme though...you know, the one that blundering idiots like Mike Russell were claiming would be "idiotic" not to join. The SNP should be damned grateful it was Boris not Barnier that organised their vaccines for them.

Many decision options were, as you are aware, reserved...

Boris and his medical advisers got one thing correct with the vaccine purchase and 125,000 + wrong... The roll out success is due in the main to the NHS staff.

As for using Covid to talk down England,  bollocks. That's like me saying you and the unionist cohort were gleeful at Scotlands "slower" vaccine roll out at the start, slower as we were following agreed rules,  which Westminster chucked.

Enzo Chiefo
1 hour ago, Gizmo said:

See, I've never argued that returning patients with covid to care homes was anything but an obvious and predictable disaster, but your "common sense" goes out the window when its pointed out we, in Scotland, followed national level advice too. Does it get us off scot-free - no, but it shows the limitations because, when we do deviate from UK policy re Covid, that's also used by committed anti Scots govt people to beat them up. Basically they can't win. I'd also applaud you making the point about poor quality PPE worn by nurses except for the fact you fail to condem the current UK govt for their corrupt diverting of funds to their donors/friends/bits on the sides companies who hadn't produced a single piece of PPE in their existence. I noticed BoJo going tonto at Starmer over the Dyson comments at PMQ's - yet that was more of the same, diverting funds to a company that had never produced a single ventilator in their puff when actual manufacturers were trying to assist and get these contracts. 

Critical thinking includes recognizing our own inherent biases and not being afraid to lay the blame where it falls, irrespective of our allegiances. 

I've mentioned many times on here that I actually don't outsource my thinking - I look at a ton of sources, read/ watch* the conspiracy sources, read research papers and look at the data to try to reach as informed and sensible an understanding of what we are going through. I still have my biases to contend with, though I try to reduce them by not only looking in the echo chamber for stuff that backs up my view - and my viewpoint has changed as things progressed (though not as wildly as going from being a domestos wielding hermit to denying the very existence of the virus).

I don't actually think you're a bad sort, btw, even if I disagree with you politically on most things. I'm sure we are the same in that we just want to get back out into the light without these restrictions, and be sitting in Tynecastle moaning about the football instead of self-serving politicians.       

Good post, Gizmo. Some fair points in there. I'm happy to also condemn the faults of Boris Johnson, both in his handling the crisis and of some of the sleaze allegations. Awarding a contract to Hancock's local pub landlord was cronyism at his worst. The Daily Mail, helped by Parcel Force, were actually the main drivers of both sourcing and delivering the bulk of the required PPE. Cutting out clunky, inefficient NHS and Govt procurement bureaucracy paid dividends. 

I actually thought the criticism of the Dyson texts was unjustified.  We had to source ventilators urgently and Dyson wanted to ensure,  quite rightly, that his workers would not be penalised. He stood to gain nothing.  Also, I couldn't care less about who pays for Boris's curtains tbh.

Anyway, I'm happy to endorse your application to join the JKB Critical Thinkers Union.😎

Likewise, I respect your viewpoint and the manner in which you debate. Yes, the sooner the pubs open up again and we can all focus on football, not politics, the better.👍

The Real Maroonblood
15 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Dont care , imagine if this Corbyn, the man that wanted to take away the money of the rich..:rofl:

Hope Boris boils in his own piss, the man is sleazy and a serial LIAR. If you are happy with that kind person leading the UK then  it says a lot about you..

Hopefully the Boris bashing through the CORRECT investigations will bring him down.

"Venomous race the Scots" .. He ALLOWED that to printed when he was editor of the Spectre 

Aye good old Boris, waving the Jolly Rodger, he is a Eton PIRATE.  

Fair comment. 

maroonlegions
1 minute ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Good post, Gizmo. Some fair points in there. I'm happy to also condemn the faults of Boris Johnson, both in his handling the crisis and of some of the sleaze allegations. Awarding a contract to Hancock's local pub landlord was cronyism at his worst. The Daily Mail, helped by Parcel Force, were actually the main drivers of both sourcing and delivering the bulk of the required PPE. Cutting out clunky, inefficient NHS and Govt procurement bureaucracy paid dividends. 

I actually thought the criticism of the Dyson texts was unjustified.  We had to source ventilators urgently and Dyson wanted to ensure,  quite rightly, that his workers would not be penalised. He stood to gain nothing.  Also, I couldn't care less about who pays for Boris's curtains tbh.

Anyway, I'm happy to endorse your application to join the JKB Critical Thinkers Union.😎

Likewise, I respect your viewpoint and the manner in which you debate. Yes, the sooner the pubs open up again and we can all focus on football, not politics, the better.👍

I will raise you DIDDO HARDING..  Billions was it, wre is it?? oh and Matty sleazy Handcock, handing out COVID PPI contacts to his mates.

You might be happy with these privileged  Eton educated crooks, ROBBING the public purse, but the anger is growing, just look at Boris today in PMs question  time  ,he seemed like a man condemned by his ANGER reactions..

Greed will always expose those that can never be satisfied,  Human empathy is under attack, and its been at the heart of this slippery corrupt government..

28 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

No conspiracy here, nice try though. I asked a simple question, but you knew that anyway, but bashed on with an rebuttal of my post buy using the "straw man " tacit...

I have NEVER once said CONSPIRACY , i asked a question based on the posters CREDIBILITY..

Government corruption, so are you admitting that its  a credible CONCERN??

Of course its a concern but it's not directly linked to the chancers in that video, is it, and more of a straw-man than my analogy which directly explored the credibility and expertise of the people in the video .

If you buy into that bullshit espoused in the video, you need to  look for information outwith your echo chamber. In particular, I'll never go lightly on anyone who pushes the MMR = Autism line. 

10 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Pint waiting mate. 

maroonlegions
10 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Of course its a concern but it's not directly linked to the chancers in that video, is it, and more of a straw-man than my analogy which directly explored the credibility and expertise of the people in the video .

If you buy into that bullshit espoused in the video, you need to  look for information outwith your echo chamber. In particular, I'll never go lightly on anyone who pushes the MMR = Autism line. 

Pint waiting mate. 

Yes buying into bullshite is what Boris and co want.

I only ever asked what is the credibility of those rebutting those who have.

Anyway here is a meme.

179468817_3858145554302288_8640957081643413485_n.jpg