Let the bodies pile high in their thousands

ri Alban

JudyJudyJudy
6 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

My birth certificate doesn't state I'm British. You be British if you want as I couldn't care less about it. I respect each individual country in these Isles but loathe our association with its governance. If being British supercedes being Scottish then I prefer European as it supercedes it as the bigger construct. I'm Scottish, I was born in Scotland, our country exists as Scotland. Have a good day.

I’m Scottish first with my identity but I don’t feel a massive slur if described as British . If I had a choice I would better describe myself as a European really . 

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enzo Chiefo

• JudyJudyJudy

• Governor Tarkin

• ri Alban

jack D and coke
8 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

I’m Scottish first with my identity but I don’t feel a massive slur if described as British . If I had a choice I would better describe myself as a European really . 

I don’t have any issue with being called British, Britain has never been bad to me but foreign people generally align it with being English. Even English people think Britain is England ffs. I had a conversation with a English dude in Australia who said after Andy Murray winning Wimbledon that he didn’t know how they could say he was a British winner when he wasn’t even English :lol: 

Another guy in an English boozer who on hearing my accent after I’d ordered bangers and mash said that it came with an English flag in the sausage, I laughed and said that’s fine mate. It was the ****ing Union Jack...:facepalm: 

The only ones who ever tell people they’re British are those nuggets from NI everyone else is Welsh, English or Scottish. 

Konrad von Carstein
1 hour ago, Governor Tarkin said:

To look at. 

Once they open their mouths they're indistinguishable from their male counterparts. 

You still going on about tea bagging you filthy dirty man :lol:

Roxy Hearts
6 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

It's not the British part so much but the jingoistic, union jack, gstq I dislike and enough said about the media! 

It's like when you go abroad and people ask if your English and you say your Scottish. I've never heard anyone say they're British apart from a Sevco mate. I prefer European too.

Governor Tarkin
28 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

I'm Scottish, I was born in Scotland, our country exists as Scotland. Because, while a hundred of us remain alive, we will not submit in the slightest measure, to the domination of the English. We do not fight for honour, riches, or glory, but solely for freedom which no true man gives up but with his life.

tenor.gif

JudyJudyJudy
10 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I don’t have any issue with being called British, Britain has never been bad to me but foreign people generally align it with being English. Even English people think Britain is England ffs. I had a conversation with a English dude in Australia who said after Andy Murray winning Wimbledon that he didn’t know how they could say he was a British winner when he wasn’t even English :lol: 

Another guy in an English boozer who on hearing my accent after I’d ordered bangers and mash said that it came with an English flag in the sausage, I laughed and said that’s fine mate. It was the ****ing Union Jack...:facepalm: 

The only ones who ever tell people they’re British are those nuggets from NI everyone else is Welsh, English or Scottish. 

Yes it’s a very weird part of the U.K.  ! nI I mean 🤔

3 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

It's not the British part so much but the jingoistic, union jack, gstq I dislike and enough said about the media! 

It's like when you go abroad and people ask if your English and you say your Scottish. I've never heard anyone say they're British apart from a Sevco mate. I prefer European too.

Same here most people say they are Scottish  English etc 👍

I don't think this will be the end of Boris. I've no doubt he'll have said it. But it doesn't really seem to matter what populist leaders do nowadays. 

Francis Albert
4 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

You say Scottish because if you said British you wouldn't be answering the question. 

If asked if I was British I would probably say yes.

Governor Tarkin
14 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

You still going on about tea bagging you filthy dirty man :lol:

6 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Too far GT😄

🤷‍♂️

tumblr_mqi6h01ohd1qh9nffo1_500.gif

I declare myself Scottish, British or European depending on who it is asking the question and whichever answer is most likely going to trigger them. Just being honest. 

Nucky Thompson
15 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

. Even English people think Britain is England ffs. I had a conversation with a English dude in Australia who said after Andy Murray winning Wimbledon that he didn’t know how they could say he was a British winner when he wasn’t even English :lol: 

I have to admit that things like that really get on my tits.

I'm always reminding the smarmy English types that the UJ is not an English flag and when I hear someone on the TV referring to the UK as England, I lose my cool.

I always identify myself as Scottish. I don't think I've ever identified myself as European 

Konrad von Carstein
3 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Boris should just say I dont remember/recall - it works in Scottish  politics might work for him 

Yeah. As the two scenarios you are trying to compare are exactly the same.

Its lemmings like you that got the fat fool into power.

jack D and coke
15 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I have to admit that things like that really get on my tits.

I'm always reminding the smarmy English types that the UJ is not an English flag and when I hear someone on the TV referring to the UK as England, I lose my cool.

It’s very annoying aye haha. 

manaliveits105
11 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

True one was a throw away remark in anger probably not meant pursued relentlessly by the English media  the other was a deliberate mis-leading of the Scottish parliament basically ignored with the help of the complicit Scottish media 

you have no scooby how I voted or intend to vote other than it wont be for any separatist party after being lied to in 2014 especially after the Institute of Financial Studies new report and the fact that the SG havent bothered doing a financial forecast themselves about a post indy Scotland - a fairly fundamental requirement one would have thought. 

5 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

He also said he would rather "die in a ditch" than not get Brexit done.   Do you think he meant that too? He shouldn't have said it, agreed. 

His actions, the information he acted on, what he said elsewhere ALL back up him meaning it and it not just being a shout of exasperation.

When will the penny click, you are just a worthless peasant to him and he does not care a jot about you. Or anyone else, for that matter.

Seymour M Hersh
2 hours ago, Boab said:

I’m European.

No amount of referendums will change that fact either.

What does your Passport say Boab?  

coconut doug
5 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

The report that you refer to , claiming 30% of cases came from hospitality,  is the dodgy dossier using flawed data from America right?  It was widely discredited at the time.

The PHE document is pretty vague tbh and does not present any evidence to counter the 3% rate.

You really only need common sense,  not a statistical report, to know that decanting positive patients into a care home is going to produce multiple more infections than eating out in hospitality will do. Yes?

They have shown a link between credit card use in restaurants and bars and the spread of Covid.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/enriquedans/2020/11/15/theres-no-denying-the-evidence-restaurants-and-bars-are-helping-spreadcovid-19/  That's the source of you so-called dodgy dossier.

UK gov thinks that prolonged exposure in enclosed spaces with alcohol spreads Covid. They state “Analysis of the impact of tiers and national-level restrictions (SAGE 67, 12 Nov): The general picture in the UK (and overseas) is that it has only been possible to get R consistently below 1 in places where there have been substantial restrictions on hospitality.”

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/transmission-risk-in-the-hospitality-sector

And in the same document –“ Case-control and other association studies (SAGE 63, EMG/Nervtag paper): these studies look for a statistical correlation between activities/locations and infection and have found significant associations between hospitality and infection.”

Closer to home these researchers find widespread behaviour in pubs in Scotland which is increasing the likelihood of Covid spreading. Somebody on here called me and others liars because we had observed this type of behaviour.

https://www.thenational.scot/news/19092696.scots-researchers-find-pubs-may-unable-stop-spread-covid-19/

It seems that test and trace not working properly has led to a myth that restaurants and bars are safe. https://news.sky.com/story/test-and-trace-barely-used-check-in-data-from-pubs-and-restaurants-with-thousands-not-warned-of-infection-risk-12235392

If your multi billion pound system doesn’t work then there will be no identification of Covid cases. On that basis it seems you and others claim there is no problem with hospitality as very few cases were detected. You were even arrogant enough to suggest that your brand of common sense was good enough for you to be able to imply that perhaps hospitality was responsible for no deaths at all. Your common sense trumps all the scientists and all the studies and all the evidence they produced.  Even the PM knew better than that or else why would he be talking about piling the bodies high?

Watching this delusion force you into one ridiculous position after another has provided some entertainment. Countering science with your brand of common sense has revealed to me at least just how much it annoys you that Scotland has managed this situation significantly better than England despite the debilitating influence and power Westminster has exerted upon us. The statistical evidence and proofs provided by science will provide a lasting testimony that we are not better together.

JudyJudyJudy
15 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

True one was a throw away remark in anger probably not meant pursued relentlessly by the English media  the other was a deliberate mis-leading of the Scottish parliament basically ignored with the help of the complicit Scottish media 

you have no scooby how I voted or intend to vote other than it wont be for any separatist party after being lied to in 2014 especially after the Institute of Financial Studies new report and the fact that the SG havent bothered doing a financial forecast themselves about a post indy Scotland - a fairly fundamental requirement one would have thought. 

And u seem to forget she may have been involved in a conspiracy to ensure a man was wrongly convicted of various serious offences or then maybe not 

Governor Tarkin
6 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

What does your Passport say Boab?  

Boab? 🤷‍♂️

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, coconut doug said:

They have shown a link between credit card use in restaurants and bars and the spread of Covid.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/enriquedans/2020/11/15/theres-no-denying-the-evidence-restaurants-and-bars-are-helping-spreadcovid-19/  That's the source of you so-called dodgy dossier.

UK gov thinks that prolonged exposure in enclosed spaces with alcohol spreads Covid. They state “Analysis of the impact of tiers and national-level restrictions (SAGE 67, 12 Nov): The general picture in the UK (and overseas) is that it has only been possible to get R consistently below 1 in places where there have been substantial restrictions on hospitality.”

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/transmission-risk-in-the-hospitality-sector

And in the same document –“ Case-control and other association studies (SAGE 63, EMG/Nervtag paper): these studies look for a statistical correlation between activities/locations and infection and have found significant associations between hospitality and infection.”

Closer to home these researchers find widespread behaviour in pubs in Scotland which is increasing the likelihood of Covid spreading. Somebody on here called me and others liars because we had observed this type of behaviour.

https://www.thenational.scot/news/19092696.scots-researchers-find-pubs-may-unable-stop-spread-covid-19/

It seems that test and trace not working properly has led to a myth that restaurants and bars are safe. https://news.sky.com/story/test-and-trace-barely-used-check-in-data-from-pubs-and-restaurants-with-thousands-not-warned-of-infection-risk-12235392

If your multi billion pound system doesn’t work then there will be no identification of Covid cases. On that basis it seems you and others claim there is no problem with hospitality as very few cases were detected. You were even arrogant enough to suggest that your brand of common sense was good enough for you to be able to imply that perhaps hospitality was responsible for no deaths at all. Your common sense trumps all the scientists and all the studies and all the evidence they produced.  Even the PM knew better than that or else why would he be talking about piling the bodies high?

Watching this delusion force you into one ridiculous position after another has provided some entertainment. Countering science with your brand of common sense has revealed to me at least just how much it annoys you that Scotland has managed this situation significantly better than England despite the debilitating influence and power Westminster has exerted upon us. The statistical evidence and proofs provided by science will provide a lasting testimony that we are not better together.

You must be a bundle of laughs in the pub 

Jambo-Jimbo

I was born in the country of Scotland on the Island of Great Britain in the Continent of Europe.

Therefore I'm Scottish, British & European all at the same time.

If asked where I'm from, I reply Scotland.

If asked are you from Britain or are you British, I reply, yes from Scotland.

coconut doug
1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

You must be a bundle of laughs in the pub 

I'm not that attracted to your style of humour either.

Jambo-Jimbo
50 minutes ago, pablo said:

I don't think this will be the end of Boris. I've no doubt he'll have said it. But it doesn't really seem to matter what populist leaders do nowadays. 

Neither do I, he's a true politician, made of teflon, nothing seems to stick to the guy........well not for long it doesn't.

1 minute ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Interpol after you eh? 

If anyone gets a pull ( ooer, missus ) at the airport, it’s me !

😈

Governor Tarkin
4 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Boab the European surely? :lol:

Aye, in the style of Carlos the Jackal. 

4 minutes ago, Boab said:

Watch this **** ! 
He’s a wrong ‘un !

See. 

JudyJudyJudy
4 minutes ago, coconut doug said:

I'm not that attracted to your style of humour either.

Touché 

JudyJudyJudy

My local MSP tweeted this this morning . Typical political discourse nowadays it seems but the reply regarding the “usual suspects “ had me in stitches . It’s my kind of humour 😂

D36FECDC-2A71-43B9-BA3A-5E34A7E72D45.jpeg

61AEBB13-BC00-41C8-85DF-1A02CE2B2C33.jpeg

The Real Maroonblood
39 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

:laugh2:

Governor Tarkin
6 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

If asked where I'm from, I reply Scotland.

If asked are you from Britain or are you British, I reply, yes from Scotland.

If Johnny Forigner has the cheek to ask me where I'm from I reply with "Gorgie rules", then nut him. 

:seething:

2 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Well you wouldn't catch me speaking to an Aussie for a start. Not a white one anyway. Bunch of irritating ****s. 

Thanks very much. 

Governor Tarkin
1 minute ago, ri Alban said:

Thanks very much. 

Not you, bud. You're one of the good guys. 👍

3 hours ago, Boab said:

I’m European.

No amount of referendums will change that fact either.

Hello my fellow Earthling. 

13 hours ago, BarneyBattles said:

Two generations of pain? Have you been listening to those politicians you don’t admire?

The last generation including a decade of Tory austerity to not pay off the national debt has been grim. 

Just think what the next two will be like. 

It was just an estimate. You're right, it probably would be more than 2 generations...

Konrad von Carstein
50 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Its being reported that he said similar several times.

Complicit Scottish media, ell oh ell...

25 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Neither do I, he's a true politician, made of teflon, nothing seems to stick to the guy........well not for long it doesn't.

Yip, if anything his comments probably resonate with his supporters. It's no different from Sturgeon up here, their support is baked in and controversial comments, misleading behaviour and poor performance doesn't appear to matter much to their "fans". Trump was the same. 

manaliveits105
21 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

My local MSP tweeted this this morning . Typical political discourse nowadays it seems but the reply regarding the “usual suspects “ had me in stitches . It’s my kind of humour 😂

D36FECDC-2A71-43B9-BA3A-5E34A7E72D45.jpeg

61AEBB13-BC00-41C8-85DF-1A02CE2B2C33.jpeg

Thats how I envisage most separatists 🧐

Enzo Chiefo
26 minutes ago, coconut doug said:

Possibly the most ridiculous post I have ever read on here. Hand picking agenda driven articles does not provide scientific evidence. There is NO evidence that pubs and restaurants contributed to a significant spread. Most cases were traced to hospitals and care homes, where Scot Gov failings around using out of date and inadequate PPE, staff working in non-Covid and Covid wards on the same shift, inadequate infection control procedures and the criminal Scot Gov policy of decanting Covid positive patients into care homes, caused hundreds of deaths. Common sense is what should be driving decision making ahead of dodgy science and political expediency. Just to clarify, Sturgeon is in full control of our Covid response and her numerous failings are equally as bad as those of Johnson. You are clearly not partial in any way and your anti UK bitterness peppers every one of your posts. 

1 minute ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Possibly the most ridiculous post I have ever read on here. Hand picking agenda driven articles does not provide scientific evidence. There is NO evidence that pubs and restaurants contributed to a significant spread. Most cases were traced to hospitals and care homes, where Scot Gov failings around using out of date and inadequate PPE, staff working in non-Covid and Covid wards on the same shift, inadequate infection control procedures and the criminal Scot Gov policy of decanting Covid positive patients into care homes, caused hundreds of deaths. Common sense is what should be driving decision making ahead of dodgy science and political expediency. Just to clarify, Sturgeon is in full control of our Covid response and her numerous failings are equally as bad as those of Johnson. You are clearly not partial in any way and your anti UK bitterness peppers every one of your posts. 

Yeh, the eat out to help out scheme wouldn't have helped the covid cause. Seemed to be a large "bump" in numbers after that brilliant idea and another after Christmas.

FFS :facepalm:

Edited by Pans Jambo

Enzo Chiefo
2 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Thats how I envisage most separatists 🧐

Usually sporting dirty beards, flags and caterpillar boots. ...and that's just the women!🤣

JudyJudyJudy
4 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Usually sporting dirty beards, flags and caterpillar boots. ...and that's just the women!🤣

Ouch 😎

doctor jambo
22 hours ago, ri Alban said:

tenor.gif?itemid=7202242

See, Scotland produces rotten eggs too.

Ferrier, Mackay, Sturgeon, Blair, Darling ,Brown, 

we are NO better than Westminster .

20 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Its being reported that he said similar several times.

Complicit Scottish media, ell oh ell...

Maybe best not to bring up things the blond blancmange has said in the past.

A minefield of throwaway remarks !