• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• BackOfTheNet

• Pasquale for King

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

TyphoonJambo
Just now, Footballfirst said:

Thought Australia was on the green list?

Boyces beard
4 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Thought Australia was on the green list?

Depends if his flight is direct or not, stopping in another country could mean quarantine on arrival

Edited by jambo3tevie

A Shoreditch Heart

aargh - I'm really excited about the Woodburn deal, but it's getting a bit frustrating now - what's going on 😐

PhoenixHearts
4 hours ago, So Make Some Noise.. said:

If you look at the question posed, Preston answered it quite clearly so I'm not sure why people are looking for cryptic messages in his post or using this as an opportunity to throw cheap slurs his way on a transfers thread 😄

Honestly guys, have a word!

The issue people where having is that he technically didn't tweet "zero" as a reply to that Arctic Jambos question, but replied to the main tweet. 

Just a mistake on Prestons part. 

jamboinglasgow
3 minutes ago, jambo3tevie said:

Depends if his flight is direct or not, stopping in another country could mean quarantine on arrival

It just sounds mental, I understand if you leave the airport (say you flew via Emirates and stopped off in Dubai) then you would have quarantine on arrival in Edinburgh. But if you are only in the airport for a short time going to connecting flight does that still count as needing to quarantine?

9 minutes ago, brux said:

I thought someone on here said they were on the train with him from Liverpool to Edinburgh yesterday?

Maybe coming up to take in the Aberdeen game to see if the place suits him.  He'll sign next week if that's the case.   A full Tynecastle this weekend will help get him here.  Where else?  Wigan?  

AllyjamboDerbyshire
5 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

It just sounds mental, I understand if you leave the airport (say you flew via Emirates and stopped off in Dubai) then you would have quarantine on arrival in Edinburgh. But if you are only in the airport for a short time going to connecting flight does that still count as needing to quarantine?

No experience of such flights but I'd imagine he'd have to quarantine if the flight he's on takes on passengers at, say, Dubai, or any country where embarking passengers have to quarantine on arrival in UK.

jamboinglasgow

Just had a look on the green list for Scotland. The best option for Devlin if he is going from Sydney is to go to London via Hong Kong. 

2 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Still negotiating appears to me that its not impossible. If Jurgen gets his hole tonight, might feel a bit more relaxed about the deal in the morning

You offering to do the deed. Hes no Eilidh Barbour

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 minutes ago, sadj said:

In Carnoustie this week, worth a trip

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, wavydavy said:

Would you.

Liverpool stars and WAGs turn out for James Milner ...

100%, who can resist that smile and he looks dashing in that suit. 

17 minutes ago, sadj said:

I’ll raise you a Lucy Verasamy 🔥😳

16EACB68-7D42-4093-9293-AD65944F4898.thumb.jpeg.ab1c7125b8474c8a92a4553d62250166.jpeg

1 minute ago, One five said:

😍

She’s a massive Jambo, favourite player apparently was the lanky Ian Ferguson (signed from St Johnstone I think 🤔) not Bayern Iain Ferguson.

Bit of left field choice but each to their own! 

1 minute ago, Clear few said:

She’s a massive Jambo, favourite player apparently was the lanky Ian Ferguson (signed from St Johnstone I think 🤔) not Bayern Iain Ferguson.

Rovers, not Saints...

2 minutes ago, Clear few said:

Does she drink in the 1874 bar by any chance I could put my Sunday best on 😂

2 hours ago, wavydavy said:

Would you.

Liverpool stars and WAGs turn out for James Milner ...

32 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

100%, who can resist that smile and he looks dashing in that suit. 

His mum's in no bad nick either

32 minutes ago, GavK1012 said:

Rovers, not Saints...

My bad, she was in the end at Parkhead with me the night Crabbe curled that that peach in past Bonnar in 91🤔or 92 the scenes ! 

11 minutes ago, sadj said:

Very pretty lady 😮 A Jambo you say…the best always are…

Could it be a Greg Wallace for 2021!

3 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Even better if he plays even a few minutes for Liverpool.

More likely then he comes for whole season as you can only play for 2 clubs in a season. 

If he plays any minutes for them they won’t let him come to us, or anyone, on loan because that would rule out a January return to them if they need him I think. Though not sure the two club rule would rule it out as if it was us he would still only have played for two clubs if he returned in Jan. 

Jambof3tornado
3 hours ago, HoGwash said:

If only players were competent enough to be able to play more than 1 position. 

Being able to play more than 1 position is handy indeed, but being as good as another person in your 2nd position is rarely seen at our level.

Any outfield player should in theory be able to play anywhere on the pitch but that just doesnt happen often in top level football.

43 minutes ago, Clear few said:

Could it be a Greg Wallace for 2021!

Rather her than Gregg to be fair…Is it a choice we can make 🤔

46 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

If he plays any minutes for them they won’t let him come to us, or anyone, on loan because that would rule out a January return to them if they need him I think. Though not sure the two club rule would rule it out as if it was us he would still only have played for two clubs if he returned in Jan. 

He can play for Liverpool, go on loan to us then go back to Liverpool and play. That would still only 2 teams he's played for. 

Could work in favour as he then couldn't go anywhere apart from us after January. 

Edited by Ari Gold

7 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Isn't Dubai on the Green list now ?

I know they have resumed, or are about to resume flights between Glasgow and Dubai.

We did Sydney to Edinburgh via Dubai pre pandemic.

Dubai is on the Amber list now, so quarantine in ‘own’ accommodation for 10 days unless fully vaccinated, which I doubt he would be, as Australia is not as far on with vaccines as European countries

The_razors_edge
3 hours ago, Jamhammer said:

Beat me to it. I left Wales 41 years ago. When I hear that it makes me want to cuddle me Dad 😀

It’s without doubt my favourite national anthem. It’s always sung with such pride and passion by the welsh football and rugby fans. It sounds fantastic in that clip. 

3fingersreid

Could be a huge Peebles moment but seems rangers looking at woodburn , anyone heard about this ? 

4 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Could be a huge Peebles moment but seems rangers looking at woodburn , anyone heard about this ? 

rumour that came about because they were in talks with a midfielder......turns out its a boy from brentford

32 minutes ago, Ari Gold said:

He can play for Liverpool, go on loan to us then go back to Liverpool and play. That would still only 2 teams he's played for. 

Could work in favour as he then couldn't go anywhere apart from us after January. 

Maybe, but if they think there’s any chance they will need him he won’t be going anywhere. Klopp is playing games with owners. He will be off soon. 

1 minute ago, Gav M said:

rumour that came about because they were in talks with a midfielder......turns out its a boy from brentford

Huddersfield - and they have signed him. 

5 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

They have just signed a midfielder from Huddersfield- Bacuna. 

bigsuperslim1874
2 hours ago, Clear few said:

Scored a beezer against the Leith vermin in off the crossbar many moons ago.

:verysmug:

Just now, bigsuperslim1874 said:

New Year derby, 90 into 91. In Yesterday's after the game, whole team was there as was Wallice Mercer. Had quite a few pints and a good laugh.

4 minutes ago, bigsuperslim1874 said:

I remember 🙏👏well done sir!

bigsuperslim1874
4 minutes ago, jambo_74 said:

New Year derby, 90 into 91. In Yesterday's after the game, whole team was there as was Wallice Mercer. Had quite a few pints and a good laugh.

I had an inkling it was a New Year game 👍

1 minute ago, Clear few said:

👍 TBF…it was an absolute topper so remember it well! Certainly his standout moment for the JTs.

Edited by bigsuperslim1874

bigsuperslim1874
16 minutes ago, jambo_74 said:

14 minutes ago, Clear few said:

Exactly 20 mins in 👍

27 minutes ago, Wilson said:

Some player btw, unfortunately. Great signing for those ****ers.

2 minutes ago, bigsuperslim1874 said:

Exactly 20 mins in 👍

I take it back, must have been 91 into 92. The strip gives it away as does Baird celebrating with Fergusson. The mind plays tricks, thirty years though....Getting old!

bigsuperslim1874
1 minute ago, jambo_74 said:

I take it back, must have been 91 into 92. The strip gives it away as does Baird celebrating with Fergusson. The mind plays tricks, thirty years though....Getting old!

You were close enough! 30 years ago is scary stuff right enough.

2 minutes ago, bigsuperslim1874 said:

You were close enough! 30 years ago is scary stuff right enough.

It's funny, I seem to have clearer memories of those years watching Hearts than more recent times. No idea why, maybe the football was better by a more a substantial margin than I initially thought.

bigsuperslim1874
4 minutes ago, jambo_74 said:

It's funny, I seem to have clearer memories of those years watching Hearts than more recent times. No idea why, maybe the football was better by a more a substantial margin than I initially thought.

I properly started going in 91-92 and as a kid totally absorbed it all which is why like you I remember it better than more recently.

TBH….90s was a great time following the JTs as very early 90s was good then we were utter dog meat about 93-95 and then it was a steady improvement with JJ (1999 was iffy right enough). Once you get to the 2000s and the TV money it wasn’t the same.

3fingersreid
55 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Huddersfield - and they have signed him. 

56 minutes ago, Wilson said:

👍🏻

1 hour ago, bigsuperslim1874 said:

Who? Lucy Verasamy?

Now I know you lads are at it! 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to ***Summer 2021 Transfer Window - Barrie McKay signs 2 year deal ***