• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• BackOfTheNet

• Pasquale for King

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

BackOfTheNet

Horrendous clickbait with this headline. Just do you don’t click, there’s nothing new in the article, “released” means loaned now rather than in two weeks. The rest is fluff.

4 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Horrendous clickbait with this headline. Just do you don’t click, there’s nothing new in the article, “released” means loaned now rather than in two weeks. The rest is fluff.

Scenario... He comes off bench in Liverpool's next game then comes on loan.

Does that mean he can't play for anyone else this season, only us and Liverpool?

Just now, TheBigO said:

Does that mean he can't play for anyone else this season, only us and Liverpool?

Yep you're correct.

2 hours ago, Gav M said:

rumour that came about because they were in talks with a midfielder......turns out its a boy from brentford

Thought it was Huddersfield.

6 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

It was just saw this.

Juninho Bacuna: Rangers sign midfielder from Huddersfield Town for undisclosed fee

15 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

yeah, I realised my mistake and came back on to rectify it but someone had already mentioned it so didn't bother

BackOfTheNet
33 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Well, yes if he was loaned to us. If he played any minutes for Liverpool he can then only play for one other club in the 21/22 season. So if he then came to us and played any minutes for us, yes.

Although now I’m reminded of the Hatem Ben Arfa thing, where he signed for Nice but couldn’t play for them as he already played for Hull on loan from Newcastle but also played for Newcastle reserves (not the first team). So not sure if same would apply if he has played for Liverpool reserves at any point.

2 hours ago, Spookie said:

What a load of shite this thread is 😳 just absolutely dog shite seeping from every porous 

Thanks for that , welcome back btw 👀

1 hour ago, soonbe110 said:

Good, that surely means you won’t post on it again. 

One would think but….

just a note on my faux pa's, would be great to try and get a link up with Brentford, we seem to be following a similar recruitment path now so would be great to get the input from people who are already doing it with some success

Edited by Gav M

55 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Seems the info about the talks to try force it through this afternoon may be correct then, was surprised at Alan prestons tweet. This is a deal that could be announced tomorrow afternoon or away on deadline day, was a big shout from him 

Arthur Morgan
2 hours ago, Jamboj1 said:

Seems the info about the talks to try force it through this afternoon may be correct then, was surprised at Alan prestons tweet. This is a deal that could be announced tomorrow afternoon or away on deadline day, was a big shout from him 

Would love it if he made it for Sunday 😍. I think we can safely say this lad has it if Liverpool are dragging their heels over him leaving them, he must be some player. Looking forward to Devlin joining us, not sure why but I reckon he will be a cult hero for us, got a really good feeling about this one. 

Clearly never going to happen but just seen Bayern are letting  Franck Ribery train with them until he finds another club.

Imagine someone of his ilk decided they just had to play for the Hearts before they retired 38 but would still stroll the spl 🤣

Edited by steve123

Just saw someone on Facebook posting that we're not getting Woodburn because of injuries in the Liverpool squad. Others saying Klopp has delayed it a week.

Who knows.

KyleLafferty
2 minutes ago, Sertse said:

Just saw someone on Facebook posting that we're not getting Woodburn because of injuries in the Liverpool squad. Others saying Klopp has delayed it a week.

Who knows.

See this is what I don’t get, everyone who was injured is back in full training and in contention to play for them this weekend.

Just now, KyleLafferty said:

See this is what I don’t get, everyone who was injured is back in full training and in contention to play for them this weekend.

It's Facebook, probably just people talking shite. What I'm surprised is how public the whole thing is compared to the other deals we've made. Just leads to speculation like this.

17 minutes ago, Sertse said:

Who knows.

Probably not the ones posting about it on Facebook.

KyleLafferty
13 minutes ago, Sertse said:

It's Facebook, probably just people talking shite. What I'm surprised is how public the whole thing is compared to the other deals we've made. Just leads to speculation like this.

It’s probably only public due to who he is and the team we are dealing with. Hopefully we can get him in today purely so Preston loos like the twat he is.

BackOfTheNet
5 hours ago, Cruyff said:

Hope we push the boat out at Centerhalf. I bet if we do concede v Aberdeen it will come from a cross or set piece header. 

Disappointment at lack of transfer activity aside there’s no excuse not to beat Aberdeen this Sunday. A full Tynecastle for the first time in forever, we’ve only suffered one defeat all season (and it was at Celtic Park) and Aberdeen have been playing badly their last few games, travelling miles to play last night, likely not back in Aberdeen until today and have to travel again to play us. No excuses with this one, get them pumped!

TyphoonJambo
Just now, BackOfTheNet said:

Disappointment at lack of transfer activity aside there’s no excuse not to beat Aberdeen this Sunday. A full Tynecastle for the first time in forever, we’ve only suffered one defeat all season (and it was at Celtic Park) and Aberdeen have been playing badly their last few games, travelling miles to play last night, likely not back in Aberdeen until today and have to travel again to play us. No excuses with this one, get them pumped!

Add in their now carrying a couple of key injuries.

11 hours ago, The_razors_edge said:

It’s without doubt my favourite national anthem. It’s always sung with such pride and passion by the welsh football and rugby fans. It sounds fantastic in that clip. 

I’m a sucker for the French one.

Canada has a topper too

9 minutes ago, indianajones said:

We are getting Shaqiri too. 

Wow. 

Fantastic, we've kept that one quiet.

Edited by feej

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

I’m a sucker for the French one.

Canada has a topper too

French anthem is quality. 

Rick Sanchez

My stalking skills have noted that Cammy Devlin was liking Tweets about Dundee Utd beating Rangers which he has now unliked :laugh:

BackOfTheNet
20 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Exactly. I know we’re a team that like to give other teams in need of points those points, but I won’t be happy unless it’s a drubbing of them on Sunday.

1 minute ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Exactly. I know we’re a team that like to give other teams in need of points those points, but I won’t be happy unless it’s a drubbing of them on Sunday.

Yep, I can smell Scott Broony Broons tears already. 

52 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

53 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Can see Lyle Lanley and his fax machine causing issues there too…..

TyphoonJambo
1 minute ago, jamboy1982 said:

We need to get back to the days of people going to the airport to look for potential new signings 

Not so easy with everyone getting of wearing a mask.

28 minutes ago, One five said:

Not at training 🤔he will be heading north on the stagecoach as we speak 👍

Being sceptic here.

If not training at Liverpool yesterday, lets hope he wasnt negotiating a deal elsewhere.

Maybe today is the day for scarf above the head.

A real Up Yours Biscuits moment hopefully. 

11 minutes ago, Ccjambo1874 said:

James Scott having a medical at Hibs according to the Daily Ranger. 

Think that'll be a good signing for them unfortunately.

TyphoonJambo
1 minute ago, feej said:

Agreed,think we missed one there.

1 hour ago, TypoonJambo said:

Beni to two footed tackle Scott Brown and take him out for the rest of the season, instant club legend

The Old Tolbooth
2 hours ago, Sertse said:

Who knows.

Klopp has Jones, Thiago, and Henderson back for the game against Burnley at the weekend, although their fitness levels may not be up to scratch yet, a couple of games in for these players and they'll be letting Woodburn go I reckon, it's nice to see Liverpool's injury crisis disappear this season so far, only Robertson left to come back after this weekend. 

26 minutes ago, feej said:

24 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Agreed,think we missed one there.

Woodburn is better. Simple as. 

FTH.

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to ***Summer 2021 Transfer Window - Barrie McKay signs 2 year deal ***