***Summer 2021 Transfer Window - Barrie McKay signs 2 year deal ***

Batistuta87

2 hours ago, Lfhearts said:

Well Daz that's you blown apart coz we were in for him and I half trusted some of your info. Source next to lad himself.

🤔

2 hours ago, Agentjambo said:

....and he’s from Inverness 🤭

Wrong again.

1 hour ago, Smithee said:

That'll be it for daz then, blown apart by Mr credibility

1 hour ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Anybody else think Lf and Agent are the same guy?🤣

These.

59 minutes ago, Ford Prentice said:

Don't know if there's any truth in this but if we are looking at another ICT player it should be Roddy MacGregor. Excellent young prospect.

Still some developing to do but a very big prospect 

• Replies 35.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• BackOfTheNet

• Pasquale for King

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

3 minutes ago, merseyjambo said:

Money is my god?????

You know nothing about me or my circumstances so I suggest you STFU.

No, I’m suggesting a lad that plays for Rochdale is going to get a big money offer and is likely to take it to get the opportunity to play in EPL.

He’ll likely go out on loan to a club in English Championship to develop.

16k plus posts and still a slaver. You and SRB are 2 peas in a pod.

Don’t like what I have to say, feel free to stick me on ignore

Oh dear.  Whar a real charmer you are.

Money is your God.  Just read what you say.

You've managed to become a clown in considerably fewer posts than 16k.  Well done!

Negative as F--- about all things Hearts and obviously living on the edge when you start to bad mouth other posters....but I don't think you can help yourself.

Have a wee lie down, then contemplate an anger management class.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, Ford Prentice said:

Don't know if there's any truth in this but if we are looking at another ICT player it should be Roddy MacGregor. Excellent young prospect.

Also the one that caught my eye 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
7 minutes ago, Ari Gold said:

It's pretty obvious if a player has a choice between Watford and Hearts then it's pretty obvious they'll be staying down south. I don't see how this can be argued. 

Premier League again, it's an obvious course 

1 hour ago, Ford Prentice said:

Hopefully we are, always liked the look of him anytime I've seen him play

46 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Still some developing to do but a very big prospect 

Would suggest we prioritise McGregor then, because of the lack of money in Scottish football, you need to be a step ahead in securing players before they hit the stage where they are looking to move down south. 

Hopefully we can get the laddie. I want young talented players to want to come to Hearts. 

Agentjambo
7 minutes ago, OTT said:

Would suggest we prioritise McGregor then, because of the lack of money in Scottish football, you need to be a step ahead in securing players before they hit the stage where they are looking to move down south. 

Hopefully we can get the laddie. I want young talented players to want to come to Hearts. 

Probably go to Hibs or Aberdeen .

merseyjambo
1 hour ago, JamboAl said:

You've managed to become a clown in considerably fewer posts than 16k.  Well done!

Negative as F--- about all things Hearts and obviously living on the edge when you start to bad mouth other posters....but I don't think you can help yourself.

I think you need to read your initial reply. You actually said ‘money is your god’ making the suggestion I’m motivated by it and crave it. I think you need to go back and read what you say not me. Living on the edge. Where the **** do you get off saying that to anyone. Fella I deal with bigger clowns than an internet gob like you on a daily basis and my chi is just fine.

I’ve followed Hearts through thick and thin for 50 years and IMO, the way the whole management and recruitment process has been handled in the last 3 or 4 years has been as bad as Vlad and his Malofeev and his showcase of Lithuanian non talent. The bigger issue here is you and the rest of the NDF, AB acolytes who are willing to accept mediocrity.

If you think a 19 year old is going to turn down the EPL to come to us, then I think you’re the one who needs to have a ‘wee lie doon’. 

Seriously fella, do one. 

merseyjambo
2 hours ago, Ari Gold said:

It's pretty obvious if a player has a choice between Watford and Hearts then it's pretty obvious they'll be staying down south. I don't see how this can be argued. 

Exactly but according to some, the fact that we were able to recruit bigger names means that recruiting this lad shouldn’t be an issue 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Nookie Bear
2 hours ago, JamboAl said:

You lot even copy the same phrases 😂

”Sit doon”

”have a wee lie doon”

Unless...🤔

J.T.F.Robertson
6 minutes ago, merseyjambo said:

I think you need to read your initial reply. You actually said ‘money is your god’ making the suggestion I’m motivated by it and crave it. I think you need to go back and read what you say not me. Living on the edge. Where the **** do you get off saying that to anyone. Fella I deal with bigger clowns than an internet gob like you on a daily basis and my chi is just fine.

I’ve followed Hearts through thick and thin for 50 years and IMO, the way the whole management and recruitment process has been handled in the last 3 or 4 years has been as bad as Vlad and his Malofeev and his showcase of Lithuanian non talent. The bigger issue here is you and the rest of the NDF, AB acolytes who are willing to accept mediocrity.

If you think a 19 year old is going to turn down the EPL to come to us, then I think you’re the one who needs to have a ‘wee lie doon’. 

Seriously fella, do one. 

Agree completely with your middle paragraph, it's an utter disgrace what we've become over the last few years. Watching St. Johnstone this morning I couldn't help thinking that this lot would rip us for arse paper. 

What an indictment.

2 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Re Jason Kerr Hibs want him to replace Porteous.

We can do better than Jason Kerr tbh. Nothing special about him, we could also do a lot worse but nah, wouldn't be worth the 750k or whatever St Johnstone would want. 

11 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

You lot even copy the same phrases 😂

”Sit doon”

”have a wee lie doon”

Unless...🤔

A shill-bot 😎

Leveins Battalion
23 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

We can do better than Jason Kerr tbh. Nothing special about him, we could also do a lot worse but nah, wouldn't be worth the 750k or whatever St Johnstone would want. 

Yeah I agree

16 minutes ago, merseyjambo said:

Absolutely superb.  What a wonderful geezer you are.  You must make others feel humble with your slavering bragging.

WTF this has to do with this transfer window signings I do not know.   You rabbit on about the last 3 or 4 years when things have been revamped (Savage etc) and then have the sheer arrogance to suggest people who disagree with you are willing to accept mediocrity.  Does supporting Hearts for 50 years givs you special insights?

I don't know if he is going to turn down the EPL.  I'm simply saying not everyone is motivated by money which you implied was a big factor in joining a EPL club  In fact I don't know if we're even after him.  As far as I can see it's only a rumour but still enough for you to get your knickers entangled and start involving amother poster that you don't like  simply because he does not accept your incessant negative lines.  What a state to get into!

Seriously fella, do one. 

You can do two - with bells on.

Try and post something positive about the club you claim to support for 50 years.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

32 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

I agree.  Any time I've seen him I have not concluded he is anything special.

Where's Porto going u talk some pxsh, Kerr is worth about 1m.

3 hours ago, davemclaren said:

How does that confirm it?

It doesn't but it obviously hints at it, ask Scott Gardiner am sure he will confirm.

Mind you thought Colin More was decent, nuff said.

If they manage to get anything over a 100k for porteous and replace him with Kerr it will be some bit of Business by the tramps 

Leveins Battalion
6 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

The story has just gone live on EEN website,seems like they like my rumours better than yours 😎

And ur a Hibbee too....Porto ...outed yourself pal.

10 minutes ago, Kyle1874 said:

If they manage to get anything over a 100k for porteous and replace him with Kerr it will be some bit of Business by the tramps 

They'll get over 100k for porteous 

Heartsfth

Just watching the MLS and Lewis Morgan looking good. On the other side was Jake Mulraney who must touch the ball less than any other player before going off injured. Also noted that Hernandez the Aberdeen loanee is on the bench and hasn’t got on

Leveins Battalion
7 minutes ago, jambocub said:

Millwall bid £1 million in January.

And he is gash.🤷‍♂️

Arthur Morgan
25 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

Porto? No Hearts fan would call him that.

LarrysRightFoot

If there was any players at ICT that McCann or Robbo thought could do a job at a higher level I’m sure they’d let us know. 

(That’s not to say we would definitely want or get them - but I’m sure we will know more than others) 

34 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

He's no better than Halkett and everytime we have played a back 3 with Halkett, he's been rock solid. We need a left sided Centerhalf who is good on the ball anyway. 

34 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

He's no better than Halkett and everytime we have played a back 3 with Halkett, he's been rock solid. We need a left sided Centerhalf who is good on the ball anyway. 

Leveins Battalion
8 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Porto? No Hearts fan would call him that.

100%

Cats out the bag

Absolute Saddo.🤣

Mods remove🙃

Edited by Leveins Battalion

Heartsfth
2 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Agree to a certain extent. We need a centre back who is dominant in the air, ideally left sided. We have Souttar who is great on the ball. If we can get 2 centre backs comfortable on the ball that would be brilliant.

Last Laff

That young player of the year Doig looks decent at the tramps.  I wonder how much it would cost to sign him back having released him?

Doh! 

stevie1874
30 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Wouldn't mind McCann from St Johnstone but I would imagine he's out of our reach. 

Was also impressed with Wotherspoon  and the right wing back Rooney, but as has been discussed to death it comes down to the coaching and set up at Hearts ☹️

The Apprentice

The lads at the back for St Johnstone are benefitting from playing in a settled side with a formation that suits and a solid keeper behind them. It’s easy to forget that Davidson was under pressure at the start of the season after a really poor start until he found the 3-5-2 system that suited them.

I think it’s easy to look at the likes of Kerr and think he’d be a good signing and some even think we should push the boat out. Personally he just strikes me as a big standard Scottish central defender who is playing well in a team that suits his ability. 

I’m not saying it wouldn’t work out but Halkett is a pretty good example. Played really well in a Livingston side punching above their weight in a back 3 with Gallagher and Lithgow. Since he signed for us he’s had multiple defensive partners and changes of shape as well as the goalkeeper merry-go-round until this season. 

It looks as if Neilson will be in charge next season, so he has to find players to fit into the system he wants to play and play them in their best positions. 

Batistuta87
1 minute ago, stevie1874 said:

Was also impressed with Wotherspoon  and the right wing back Rooney, but as has been discussed to death it comes down to the coaching and set up at Hearts ☹️

Wotherspoon is a Hibby.

49 minutes ago, jambocub said:

I know they will get decent money for him but I really do not see what the fuss is about he’s a disaster waiting to happen 

stevie1874
Just now, Batistuta87 said:

Wotherspoon is a Hibby.

He played for them but is he not from Perth? 

Batistuta87
Just now, stevie1874 said:

Aye, played for them for about 8yr though, likely hates us.

Unknown user
1 hour ago, Lfhearts said:

Porto?

Heartsfth
4 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

The lads at the back for St Johnstone are benefitting from playing in a settled side with a formation that suits and a solid keeper behind them. It’s easy to forget that Davidson was under pressure at the start of the season after a really poor start until he found the 3-5-2 system that suited them.

I think it’s easy to look at the likes of Kerr and think he’d be a good signing and some even think we should push the boat out. Personally he just strikes me as a big standard Scottish central defender who is playing well in a team that suits his ability. 

I’m not saying it wouldn’t work out but Halkett is a pretty good example. Played really well in a Livingston side punching above their weight in a back 3 with Gallagher and Lithgow. Since he signed for us he’s had multiple defensive partners and changes of shape as well as the goalkeeper merry-go-round until this season. 

It looks as if Neilson will be in charge next season, so he has to find players to fit into the system he wants to play and play them in their best positions. 

Agree with pretty much all of that

stevie1874
Just now, Batistuta87 said:

Aye, played for them for about 8yr though, likely hates us.

So your guessing? And you think because he played for Hibs he wouldn’t be interested in signing for Hearts rather than playing out his career at St Johnstone. I’m not advocating signing him just pointed out he played well today. 

johnthomas
3 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

So your guessing? And you think because he played for Hibs he wouldn’t be interested in signing for Hearts rather than playing out his career at St Johnstone. I’m not advocating signing him just pointed out he played well today. 

We , reportedly , looked at him a few years ago . Usual meltdown on here .

I , for one , wanted us to sign him . Stupid reason , I thought he was a good player

Last Laff
2 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

I know him through a friend that stayed across the road from the shit tip when they flats went up.  Wotherspoon is one of his best mates despite him being a Jambo and DW playing for them.  He was in the hibs end when they won the cup and stayed at my mates the night to go to the parade next day, he put a hearts top on him when he came back smashed and sprayed his hair maroon.  The player supports Saints but it’s fair to say he doesn’t hold us in the best regard but is a nice guy and a good pro’ I wouldn’t rule it out him returning to Edinburgh.  Swanson came to us afterall. 

Berra than you
16 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

Massive Saints fan, which is why I imagine he's been there as long as he has.

davemclaren
1 hour ago, Lfhearts said:

It doesn't but it obviously hints at it, ask Scott Gardiner am sure he will confirm.

Mind you thought Colin More was decent, nuff said.

He was decent enough to be brought back as emergency cover. I didn’t think he was any worse than most of the players we had then. 😄

Arthur Morgan
4 minutes ago, Berra than you said:

Massive Saints fan, which is why I imagine he's been there as long as he has.

This. He's a St Johnstone fan. 

soonbe110
24 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Wotherspoon is a Hibby.

No he is a dyed in the wool Saints fan. Lived in Perth in his early years. 
Played  for Hibs but not a hibby. 

Lone Striker
4 hours ago, OTT said:

Great post. 😀  Agree 100% . 

I think we're pretty low down the wish list for promising young boys looking for a SPFL club to develop them into first team players. The likes of Hamilton and Hibs can demonstrate evidence that they're a better bet than us.

A sad indictment of how  the youth academy & pathways have failed at Hearts for the last 5 years.

bobskeldon
1 hour ago, Cruyff said:

Correct

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to ***Summer 2021 Transfer Window - Barrie McKay signs 2 year deal ***