***Summer 2021 Transfer Window - Barrie McKay signs 2 year deal ***

Batistuta87

4 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Why do the above at a *yawn* cricket match when you can just as easily do it at the golf? I just don't 'get' some people😜

never seen a beer snake or watched a bloke dressed as the coronavirus whilst being attacked with a foam syringe by someone else at the golf.

like horse racing - until I actually went to watch in person, I just didn't get it. the actual sporting bit is almost irrelevant to having a great day out. :)

• Replies 35.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• BackOfTheNet

• Pasquale for King

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, Jim Panzee said:

never seen a beer snake or watched a bloke dressed as the coronavirus whilst being attacked with a foam syringe by someone else at the golf.

like horse racing - until I actually went to watch in person, I just didn't get it. the actual sporting bit is almost irrelevant to having a great day out. :)

You need to watch Happy Gilmore. To be fair to Koepka and DeChambeau they are trying to start something interesting!

Feed the Snake and it will grow, feeeed the snake, feee......

Just now, Sir Gio said:

You need to watch Happy Gilmore. To be fair to Koepka and DeChambeau they are trying to start something interesting!

😮😮😮

Rogue Daddy
2 minutes ago, Jim Panzee said:

You're right never seen a beer snake or watched a bloke dressed as the coronavirus whilst being attacked with a foam syringe by someone else at the golf. Couple of streakers... no syringes though. 🙁

I know what you mean though... always try to get to the British Open when it's in Scotland - get lots of strange looks and spend a fair amount of time trying to persuade work colleagues to give it a try. Great day out also - even if you're not a golf lover. 👍

A_A wehatethehibs
5 minutes ago, Deevers said:

All gone quiet -  not even a goal of the day video. Never mind, tomorrow is another day.

forgot the password maybe 

Alternatively…. Marketing team doing a photo shoot……. Scarf on heid? 

Rogue Daddy
6 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

...or following the wags - that can be fun 😛

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, Rogue Daddy said:

You're right never seen a beer snake or watched a bloke dressed as the coronavirus whilst being attacked with a foam syringe by someone else at the golf. Couple of streakers... no syringes though. 🙁

I know what you mean though... always try to get to the British Open when it's in Scotland - get lots of strange looks and spend a fair amount of time trying to persuade work colleagues to give it a try. Great day out also - even if you're not a golf lover. 👍

RD man, The Open Championship :lol: No such thing as the British Open!

Rogue Daddy
Just now, Sir Gio said:

Ill get my coat. 😣

8 minutes ago, Deevers said:

All gone quiet -  not even a goal of the day video. Never mind, tomorrow is another day.

Was late yesterday 

BackOfTheNet
5 minutes ago, bazman said:

Was late yesterday 

Aye, stuck the fixture list graphic up about 10pm last night too. Keeping us on our toes.

3 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Last one I was at was the Scottish Open at Loch Lomond , pretty sure we ate about 10 peoples seafood platters in hospitality. Was a good day , came home with golf clubs , golf balls , tops , a lot of champagne and lobster that got devoured on the drive home. 

Id take golf hospo over football hospo. Man Utds boxes are ok but nothing special and people cant shut the box windows so when you fall asleep you dunt yer head off the window to amuse themselves at the golf. Aberdeen hospo is honking , ours is pretty decent tho. 

10 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

...or following the wags - that can be fun 😛

Not if its into the toilets….

Is the latest instalment in the transfer thread that we’re all packing in football and watching golf and cricket? 😂

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Is the latest instalment in the transfer thread that we’re all packing in football and watching golf and cricket? 😂

Or discussing getting smashed and feeding the snake🤨 , wonder if @Sir Gios wife knows he gets his snake fed 😮

Famous 1874
30 minutes ago, Deevers said:

No goal of the day? ****ing booo

A_A wehatethehibs
4 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

No goal of the day? ****ing booo

So it was true all along, the goal of the day is foreshadowing who we’re going to sign 

BackOfTheNet
6 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

So it was true all along, the goal of the day is foreshadowing who we’re going to sign 

:vrwow:

Just now, Cruyff said:

Where's Notts when you need him, the only poster with a Bob Lewendowski strike rate of ITK'ness. 

If he's not on, there's nothing happening.

8 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Where's Notts when you need him, the only poster with a Bob Lewendowski strike rate of ITK'ness. 

Is it not Rabbie Lewandoskwi

2 minutes ago, sadj said:

Is it not Rabbie Lewandoskwi

You're right, defo Rabbie. 👍 And Tam Miller of Germany. :lol:

1 minute ago, gov said:

Naismith retired! Who is the next club captain do you all think?

I’d guess at Craig Gordon. 

1 minute ago, pointon said:

Souttar 

I’d guess at Craig Gordon. 

Gordon then Souttar surely

john thomas
1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

Looked a bit trimmer and showed a turn of pace I didn’t know he had. 

Indeed . noticeably faster and slimmer

5 minutes ago, dtgj said:

Naisy retires from playing:

I like the sound of that Player Development Manager

5 minutes ago, dtgj said:

Naisy retires from playing:

I’m happy with this I think he will be good at player development.

1 minute ago, sadj said:

So do I. There’s been a fair bit of criticism levelled at the club that players simply aren’t improving, or not often enough. Not saying that criticism is right or wrong but I’m happy someone like SN has the specific task of helping develop youngsters. 

jamboinglasgow
Just now, One five said:

I’m happy with this I think he will be good at player development.

Yeah so do I. Sometimes retired players are given any job just to build experenice but its a role that suits what he is passionate about, as he has talked many times before how he enjoys helping young players and guiding them.

1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

🤫

🤣🤣 my bad 🤐

So do I. There’s been a fair bit of criticism levelled at the club that players simply aren’t improving, or not often enough. Not saying that criticism is right or wrong but I’m happy someone like SN has the specific task of helping develop youngsters. 

Im sure the usual ones will be able to still find fault

Lone Striker
4 minutes ago, sadj said:

Indeed.   Me too.      Wonder if Joe decided on that title.... or if SN himself decided that we needed someone who could actually develop and improve players.    Encouraging news. 👍

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to ***Summer 2021 Transfer Window - Barrie McKay signs 2 year deal ***