Trophy presentation - lifted ( merged )

August Landmesser

Leave it on the stand?  

653 members have voted

1. 1. After accepting their medals, should the team leave the trophy on the stand?

• Yes
    • No
    • St Johnstone

4 minutes ago, niblick1874 said:

Looking a bit like a, honest guv I just stumbled across it type post if you ask me 😉

Doesn't matter what type of post you think it is...it was up there. It did make me chuckle a little bit though. Not in an amusing way, more in an ironic way with a shake of the head.

Edited by jambonian

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Bazzas right boot

• NANOJAMBO

• sadj

niblick1874
1 minute ago, jambonian said:

Doesn't matter what type of post you think it is...it was up there. It did make me chuckle a little bit though. Not in an amusing way, more in an ironic way with a shake of the head.

See the wee yellow thing that is winking at the end of what I typed. 

That arsehole Levein on sportsound, “A small amount of discontent from a small minority of Hearts fans”

I despise that man.

Diadora Van Basten

Typical of us to be nice and not make any waves. The club is so soft and it shows on the park with the standard of performances the players and managers are getting away with.

maroonlegions
6 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

Typical of us to be nice and not make any waves. The club is so soft and it shows on the park with the standard of performances the players and managers are getting away with.

All down to Budge and her "nanny" approach to the footballing side.

We are all one big happy SPLF family..

9 minutes ago, SectionN said:

That arsehole Levein on sportsound, “A small amount of discontent from a small minority of Hearts fans”

I despise that man.

Quite typical of Craig.... Always seems to have his finger on the pulse when it comes to all things Hearts.🤔

BBC Scotland doing their best to try and keep yet another unemployed ex manager relevant

Rick Sanchez
20 minutes ago, SectionN said:

I despise that man.

I wish he'd **** off into obscurity so I don't have to see or hear his name again. I bet when things pick up it will have been him laying the foundations that enabled it. He's got no shame.

I can't ****ing stand him.

SectionDJambo
6 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

I wish he'd **** off into obscurity so I don't have to see or hear his name again. I bet when things pick up it will have been him laying the foundations that enabled it. He's got no shame.

I can't ****ing stand him.

He lost all credibility with his claim that Daniel Stendel was responsible for Hearts being a shambles for Neilson to take over.

Nothing to do with him over the last 6 years.

davemclaren
4 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Get Perreira back to “lift” the trophy.

Wont be going anywhere 🤭

That made me smile. 😄

Shooter McGavin

Can’t wait for us to try and punt season tickets with the slogan “Only Hearts” 

Meanwhile, we do everything in our power to be nice and not step on anybodies toes. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 hour ago, Section Q said:

Let our youngest player pick it up on behalf of the team..........

Goags the kit man should do the honours.

1 minute ago, pennyjambo22 said:

According to the EEN Doncaster has arrived at Tynecastle 

According to CL he will ask the DONKEY a question about the pyramid play offs as they are both at Tynecastle

1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Can’t wait for us to try and punt season tickets with the slogan “Only Hearts” 

Meanwhile, we do everything in our power to be nice and not step on anybodies toes. 

Turns out that is just a marketing gimmick for the club

Tokyo Drifter

Naisy's doing the right thing, IMO. Shows respect to the players on the other sides, and to the Hearts players, some of whom weren't even here last season but most of whom have contributed in some degree to us winning the league. Plus, it's the only cup some of them are ever going to get to lift (hello Gervane Kastaneer).

Selkirkhmfc1874
3 hours ago, XB52 said:

The spineless board that took them to court? 

They took them to court to take heat off themselves 

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Heads they lose, Tails they lose on that one.  😄

2 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

I suspect they also used FOH money to do it. Let us fight for you with your own money. 

Nelly Terraces

Funny how that disaster of a statement yesterday failed to mention the fact that **** Doncaster was showing up & being offered hospitality at Tynecastle today.

Absolute snakes running Heart of Midlothian these days. 

1 minute ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Funny how that disaster of a statement yesterday failed to mention the fact that **** Doncaster was showing up & being offered hospitality at Tynecastle today.

****ing disgraceful. Cowardly ******* only making an appearance because theres no fans. 

Be a shame if some fans turned up outside the stadium and let him know what they think of him. 

1 minute ago, Nelly Terraces said:

It would be such a shame if the Donkey had to leave by the tradesmans door to get out safely. 

1 hour ago, SectionN said:

I despise that man.

He has no shame. All over the radio now and him of all people talking about Hearts and the support.

As much as I loved him as a player I really cannot stand the man. 

been here before

Cant wait to see how some of the frothers on here try and out rage each other.

CAPS... Booo's... GTF... turning the stream off ragin pretending they never watched it...

Jerah Jambo
2 hours ago, Hashimoto said:

Naw, let Neilson pick it up....His finger prints are already all over this Diddy trophy!

They should get him to present the Scottish Cup, he'd be good at at as he's given it away once already this year.

1 hour ago, pennyjambo22 said:

According to the EEN Doncaster has arrived at Tynecastle 

Hopefully Baldrick made him a frothy milky coffee with plenty of chocolate sprinklings

3 minutes ago, LeftBack said:

Hopefully Baldrick made him a frothy milky coffee with plenty of chocolate sprinklings

Doncaster is Baldrick

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

All over. Now back to business.

No animals or children were injured during the trophy presentation. Job feels done now. 

• davemclaren changed the title to Trophy presentation - lifted ( merged )
1 minute ago, indianajones said:

****ing loser club we are. 

Feels extremely shite being a hearts fan just now. 

Absolutely zero testicles. 

Shitfest of a season finished off nicely with an extremely embarrassing presentation along with RN gushing about GMS who has put in 1 performance and placing the blame of his poor form on all the poor pitches ( Obviously hasn’t played at Tynie before ) 

AB will be at the bar congratulating this under performing group of players and managers( I counted 11 including RN ) such a poor decision to give the SPFL and press what they wanted ,Hearts celebrating this trophy 

2 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

Get Perreira back to “lift” the trophy.

Wont be going anywhere 🤭

🤣

4 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Good interview on Hearts TV by Robbie - Craigy now

I thought so too.

Saying Naisy hasnt been the captain on the pitch is a poor statement , being a captain is about more than just the 90minutes on the pitch. 

Kalamazoo Jambo
5 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

No animals or children were injured during the trophy presentation. Job feels done now. 

Good news. Had been worrying about Pollock.

Good interview from Naisy too.

1 minute ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

Good news. Had been worrying about Pollock.

🤣

Niemi’s gloves
14 minutes ago, indianajones said:

What a sad person. Your comment says far more about you than it does about Heart of Midlothian

SpruceBringsteen

Gives me a real warm feeling knowing that right now Budge and Doncaster will be enjoying some Dom and laughing at the Hearts support.

1 minute ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

What a sad person. Your comment says far more about you than it does about Heart of Midlothian

What does it say about him?

McGlynn The Money
On 22/04/2021 at 16:22, Skivingatwork said:

Fully expect the players to treat  the presentation ceremony in the same manner as they’ve approached games all season.

Pass the trophy sideways amongst the defenders for 5 minutes with no one else looking to get a touch. Someone then launches it 60 yards into open space and they walk off nonchalantly.

On 22/04/2021 at 16:46, 22games nro said:

Made me laugh 👍

And me! A very good post.

1 minute ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

Gives me a real warm feeling knowing that right now Budge and Doncaster will be enjoying some Dom and laughing at the Hearts support.

Yeah, that's what they will be doing right enough

Niemi’s gloves
Just now, GinRummy said:

What does it say about him?

That he apparently can’t enjoy a good game of football on a decent pitch,  a 3-0 win and a minimum fuss trophy collection without the need to spew hatred. Is that enough?

OmiyaHearts

Well done to the team. Despite many fans, including me, not being that happy, we were miles better than any other side in the league.

It was a lot more comfortable than it felt.

Just now, Niemi’s gloves said:

That he apparently can’t enjoy a good game of football on a decent pitch,  a 3-0 win and a minimum fuss trophy collection without the need to spew hatred. Is that enough?

Any answer would’ve been enough. I wasn’t after a specific response. Spew hatred though? He’s hardly Adolf Hitler. 

been here before
24 minutes ago, indianajones said:

17 minutes ago, qferryjam said:

Shitfest of a season finished off nicely with an extremely embarrassing presentation along with RN gushing about GMS who has put in 1 performance and placing the blame of his poor form on all the poor pitches ( Obviously hasn’t played at Tynie before ) 

AB will be at the bar congratulating this under performing group of players and managers( I counted 11 including RN ) such a poor decision to give the SPFL and press what they wanted ,Hearts celebrating this trophy 

tenor.gif.1641d1fb9fba7af2518221fe3661367c.gif