Celtic shame

jamboozy

Maroon 1874
13 minutes ago, McGlynn The Money said:

A lot of ignorance and bigotry dear boy. Assuming that anyone who dislikes the Royal Family is a "bhoy" says it all about you, it really does.

Maybe once you've done the anger management course you could get cracking on some diversity training.

God bless you my darling, God bless.

Really!

4 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

Bit weird to come onto a Hearts message board to defend Celtic FC.

4 minutes ago, Sertse said:

Ah I get the point of this thread now. Seen your posts in the other thread You're just out for an argument.

There's other boards or even forums if you want to discuss the politics of having a royal family but this isn't it. 

3 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

aye not great.  However - if you are here to defend those vile ****s from Glasgow you can go **** your self with a rusty stick 👍🏻

Seems I'm not the only one who's sussed you out!!

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• McGlynn The Money

• Governor Tarkin

• Forever Hearts

• The Real Maroonblood

McGlynn The Money
5 minutes ago, Maroon 1874 said:

what a tit, trying to deflect by patronising, your continued anti Royal posts stand out, why not say you dislike them once, even twice but to continue posting it says to me you are an interloper wanting a reaction, Im not the only one who thins that, have a look at your own thread ya pathetic loser

Language dear boy!

Why were you referring to me as "bhoy" then? What on Earth was that all about?

Why are you so angry? For the record I'm not defending Celtic or their fans, just highlighting the different reactions to very similar incidents.

It's all about opinions though my lovely.

Fancy a wee drink once lockdown is over? You seem like great company.

God bless.

Maroon 1874
Just now, McGlynn The Money said:

Language dear boy!

Why were you referring to me as "bhoy" then? What on Earth was that all about?

Why are you so angry? For the record I'm not defending Celtic or their fans, just highlighting the different reactions to very similar incidents.

It's all about opinions though my lovely.

Fancy a wee drink once lockdown is over? You seem like great company.

God bless.

MODS .. can you have a wee check on this dafty's posts

43 minutes ago, McGlynn The Money said:

Dancing on his grave is celebrating his death. I'm not celebrating his death.

What I am doing is pointing out that during his long and privileged life he was a parasite and a racist.

Happy to clear that up for you.

He was in the Royal Navy for the duration of the war and I would imagine most folk born around 100 years ago would have been a racist by today's standards. 

McGlynn The Money
Just now, Maroon 1874 said:

Says the guy who's swearing and insulting in every post...

:cornette:

1 minute ago, Maroon 1874 said:

I’d suggest they want to have a look at yours...aggressive, swearing and toys well and truly launched out the Union flag covered pram, literally hammering your keyboard through tears at someone having the temerity to suggest some posters on here only piled onto the Celtic fans thread due to bigotry/bias against Catholics.

I’d say that was fairly obvious...’some’ posters on here would do that, as pathetic as that really is.

I also can’t see where he defended Celtic in the opening post?

Maroon 1874
4 minutes ago, McGlynn The Money said:

Says the guy who's swearing and insulting in every post...

:cornette:

Trolling is against the rules .. you are trolling

McGlynn The Money
2 minutes ago, Maroon 1874 said:

Trolling is against the rules .. you are trolling

If you say so, Angry Anderson.

McGlynn The Money
3 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

I’d suggest they want to have a look at yours...aggressive, swearing and toys well and truly launched out the Union flag covered pram, literally hammering your keyboard through tears at someone having the temerity to suggest some posters on here only piled onto the Celtic fans thread due to bigotry/bias against Catholics.

I’d say that was fairly obvious...’some’ posters on here would do that, as pathetic as that really is.

Cheers mate! 

Maroon 1874
Just now, Deviskan said:

read it again, it was on the Celtic/fireworks thread ... he's trolling and others have noticed to, I have no beef with catholics and have not said that anywhere but heyho by your post it seems like you are a sensitive soul, its not about the Royals its his constant digs for bites .. or dont you get it

43 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

You're probably a shite dancer anyway.

I think you pair should have a dance-off.

Media - Johnny Walker and Michel Pereira "sparring" | Sherdog Forums | UFC,  MMA & Boxing Discussion

2 hours ago, McGlynn The Money said:

There were clearly audible fireworks during the minute's silence for the Duke of Edinburgh at West Ham v Leicester this afternoon. Are we all outraged by that or is it only when it's a certain club disrespecting the Royal Family that some folk get their knickers in a twist?

Maybe it was the London branch of the Celtic Supporters Club.

You really are obsessed with this! You need to get out more - hopefully Nicola won't confine you to barracks again now that Covid is on the retreat.

Maroon 1874
1 minute ago, tcjambo said:

You really are obsessed with this! You need to get out more - hopefully Nicola won't confine you to barracks again now that Covid is on the retreat.

my point exactly ... its pretty poor, either that then he's a troll

McGlynn The Money
1 minute ago, Maroon 1874 said:

read it again, it was on the Celtic/fireworks thread ... he's trolling and others have noticed to, I have no beef with catholics and have not said that anywhere but heyho by your post it seems like you are a sensitive soul, its not about the Royals its his constant digs for bites .. or dont you get it

What were you getting at by calling me "bhoy" then?

Where did I defend Celtic fans? All I'm doing is pointing out that the faux outrage on here seems to kick in when one club is involved.  When other club's do it, no comment is made.

You do give the impression of being a foul mouthed bigot so definitely something to work on in future.

Anyway, I'm away to log into an online Mass now so have a good evening.

God bless you.

Maroon 1874
1 minute ago, Jamie Walker Tash said:

Can we just agree Celtic are *****, prior to yesterdays antics?

I concur but watch out 'MyGlynn the money' will call you a Catholic hater and set his posse on you 

McGlynn The Money
6 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

Och not at all mate. Just occurred to me and I wondered what my fellow sons and daughters of Gorgie thought 

3 minutes ago, Jamie Walker Tash said:

Can we just agree Celtic are *****, prior to yesterdays antics?

No argument from me on that.

6 minutes ago, Maroon 1874 said:

Yeah, that’s definitely me...a sensitive soul.

I’ve read the thread...

When someone makes a post, others tend to reply...from what I can see, he’s simply replied to multiple other posters replying to him, thus increasing the number of posts he makes.

Constant digs at who/about what?

He’s said Phillip was a racist, clarified he doesn’t believe in the Royal Family...that they’re parasites, and also suggested that some posters on JKB get fairly animated when it comes to Celtic...to be fair, I’m not seeing anything there thats controversial?

4 minutes ago, McGlynn The Money said:

What were you getting at by calling me "bhoy" then?

Where did I defend Celtic fans? All I'm doing is pointing out that the faux outrage on here seems to kick in when one club is involved.  When other club's do it, no comment is made.

You do give the impression of being a foul mouthed bigot so definitely something to work on in future.

Anyway, I'm away to log into an online Mass now so have a good evening.

God bless you.

Ah there's a clue in there, you're now 'playing the victim' God help you.🤣

McGlynn The Money
4 minutes ago, franco2209 said:

Ah there's a clue in there, you're now 'playing the victim' God help you.🤣

Was just a question Franco. A question that a certain bigoted and foul mouthed poster could not answer.

I've no beef with you though so God bless.

48 minutes ago, McGlynn The Money said:

A lot of ignorance and bigotry dear boy. Assuming that anyone who dislikes the Royal Family is a "bhoy" says it all about you, it really does.

Maybe once you've done the anger management course you could get cracking on some diversity training.

God bless you my darling, God bless.

:laugh:

Francis Albert

How can people get so excited about events surrounding the death of a 99 year old man? Whether Republicans like me or Royalists?

And that question goes far wider than this thread and JKB.

Was just a question Franco. A question that a certain bigoted and foul mouthed poster could not answer.

I've no beef with you though so God bless.

You're obsessed with this,we get it!  Bigotry works in many ways, have a think about that. God help you 👍

47 minutes ago, Sertse said:

This needs moved to the shed, it's went beyond a debate to just inflammatory comments. Not related to football.

100%..an I doubt many making these comments ever met him..RIP Phillip..

McGlynn The Money
2 minutes ago, franco2209 said:

You're obsessed with this,we get it!  Bigotry works in many ways, have a think about that. God help you 👍

Who's we? Just out of interest.

Not really obsessed, just made some points then replying to those who have commented.

Cheers pal and take it easy.

2 minutes ago, McGlynn The Money said:

Who's we? Just out of interest.

Not really obsessed, just made some points then replying to those who have commented.

Cheers pal and take it easy.

....you ARE obsessed.You have made multiple posts on another thread denouncing the Royal family,that's your prerogative,(we get it). Now you've started a whole new thread,regurgitating the same spiel and worse still,baiting a fellow poster with your chronic patter...God bless. Amen.

3 hours ago, martoon said:

Celebratory fireworks?

Regardless, FTC.

**** the celebration

**** the celtic

**** the ******* English?

**** the cockwombling world?

which?

McGlynn The Money
6 minutes ago, franco2209 said:

....you ARE obsessed.You have made multiple posts on another thread denouncing the Royal family,that's your prerogative,(we get it). Now you've started a whole new thread,regurgitating the same spiel and worse still,baiting a fellow poster with your chronic patter...God bless. Amen.

Why can't you and the "other" poster handle anyone who disagrees with them?

You're very aptly named at least, I'll give you that. There was another guy called Franco who wasn't very keen on folk disagreeing with him either. He was in favour of the monarchy too but also a Catholic so not sure if you'd have got on or not!

Anyway, cheers pal, God bless xx

25 minutes ago, franco2209 said:

And god save the que...nope cant bring myself to do it.... soz god soz queenie!!

Politics , religion etc not things that should ever be in a convo about football

You're very aptly named at least, I'll give you that. There was another guy called Franco who wasn't very keen on folk disagreeing with him either. He was in favour of the monarchy too but also a Catholic so not sure if you'd have got on or not!

Franco McGarvey

Franco McAvennie

Franco goes to Hollywood?

which?

1 minute ago, sadj said:

And god save the que...nope cant bring myself to do it.... soz god soz queenie!!

Politics , religion etc not things that should ever be in a convo about football

Tell that to him above 🙄. We're all jambo's ,that should be the catalyst and the only catalyst.👍

28 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

How can people get so excited about events surrounding the death of a 99 year old man? Whether Republicans like me or Royalists?

I asked my pal this on Friday in regards Royalists shes an intelligent 30year old lass (use that loosely being a tory as she is😉) , her answer its the monarchy they bring us in lots of money every year and he gave up so much to be the Queens husband. 

2 minutes ago, franco2209 said:

Tell that to him above 🙄. We're all jambo's ,that should be the catalyst and the only catalyst.👍

Well , id use all jambos loosely if talkimg about jkb these days but in general I agree and the whole world should be jambos FTH , **** the rest and **** the po...(just joking)

I also am not getting involved in the convo in any depth just having some sunday fun. 

Jeffros Furios
7 minutes ago, McGlynn The Money said:

God bless you .

5 minutes ago, McGlynn The Money said:

Haven't given any opinion in Royal family,just you taking offence at someone else's views that you start being condescending.  Let's not get into catholicism and fascism. Amen on this subject. God bless.x

36 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Spot on.

Why can’t people by 100% apathetic like me?  

It’s a trait long forgotten. 

Francis Albert
7 minutes ago, Zen Jambo said:

Spot on.

Why can’t people by 100% apathetic like me?  

It’s a trait long forgotten. 

Emotional incontinence is the new national disease. 

The Real Maroonblood
21 minutes ago, McGlynn The Money said:

Whose God?

McGlynn The Money
11 minutes ago, franco2209 said:

Haven't given any opinion in Royal family,just you taking offence at someone else's views that you start being condescending.  Let's not get into catholicism and fascism. Amen on this subject. God bless.x

I haven't taken offence my friend, like I keep saying, everyone is entitled to their opinion. Unfortunately I haven't been afforded the same courtesy just for speaking the truth about one individual but it's not the end of the world.

Hope you and the other poster have a wonderful evening though and nice talking.

Peace be with you.

On 4/10/2021 at 5:15 PM, Rizla said:

I’m not sure why we’re even talking about that shower on here. No one is remotely surprised.

There's some irony in the fact that you use the word 'shower' to describe that great unwashed horde.

McGlynn The Money
44 minutes ago, sadj said:

Franco McGarvey

Franco McAvennie

Franco goes to Hollywood?

which?

C. goes to Hollywood.

53 minutes ago, McGlynn The Money said:

image.png.6ca7f8bd0ea6ef37a18132ad55b2c394.png

On 10/04/2021 at 16:36, The Treasurer said:

I await the same media outrage that followed the disruption caused by a few Hearts fans at Hampden during a minute silence for a non football related figure 

While I would say let's not defect from yesterday's actions by bringing up past acts by Hearts fans (deflection which always plays into Celtic's hands) to suggest what happened back then was by "a few Hearts fans" is laughable. 

And as for as Sky awaiting a response from Celtic I'm guessing it's never happened.

That club has promised inquiries into previous goings-on there and all have so far failed to see the light of day. 

Edited by JDK2020

23 hours ago, Spitonastranger said:

Who does, me thanks

Read that back to yourself.

It’s another beauty.

On 10/04/2021 at 21:17, Four faces said:

They were maybe celebrating his life.

Lol.

Some years ago Celtic publicly heralded the introduction of a minute's applause purely because they knew their fans could not keep their traps shut for a whole minute for remembrance or the deaths of Royals or establishment figures.

They called it the Celtic way, as if they had always done it, and the media went along with it.

Lo and behold, with none of their fans around yesterday (supposedly) they were happy to forget about "the Celtic way" and revert to a minute's silence but their fans still managed to turn up and make a James Hunt of themselves. 😆

5 hours ago, McGlynn The Money said:

Which one of the worlds 273 Gods are we talking about ?