• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• McGlynn The Money

• Governor Tarkin

• Forever Hearts

• The Real Maroonblood

1 hour ago, McGlynn The Money said:

It does come across as paranoid mate, sorry. All this stuff about it being a set up and a trap etc, you honestly do sound like a Celtic fan. Bet you'll be cheering them on on Sunday. ;)

On 11/04/2021 at 13:09, McGlynn The Money said:

As a Catholic I wasn't in favour of the minute's silence for the Pope and felt it was a trap for our club. Sadly, some of the idiots in our support walked right into it.

:interehjrling:

millerjames398
22 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Where Hibs **** their load.

FOR I WAS BORN...best leave it there😆🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

The Real Maroonblood
8 minutes ago, millerjames398 said:

FOR I WAS BORN...best leave it there😆🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

👍

McGlynn The Money
1 hour ago, fancy a brew said:

:interehjrling:

Brilliant research! You got him there, well done you.

:thumbs_up:

millerjames398
2 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

The PHM have arrived. :pleasing:

Couldn't beat a rousing renedition in the shed, happy happy days🇱🇻

On 15/04/2021 at 07:54, McGlynn The Money said:

Completely agree.

I don't think religion should be anywhere near schools but the blind hatred that some have for Catholic schools is troubling.

Don't really need to try too hard, the royals make it so easy.

Oh but you are 

McGlynn The Money
26 minutes ago, fila said:

Oh but you are 

So you wait three days, until the day of the funeral, to post that? Have a bit of respect for the dead mate and let's not spend today of all day's arguing.

I've said my piece, you've said yours, we're not going to agree. Let's just leave it there.

The Hogfather

It's funny how people always remember Hearts fans booing the minutes silence for the Pope but seem to forget the same thing happening at the Dundee United v Hibernian match the previous day.

Governor Tarkin
57 minutes ago, McGlynn The Money said:

I've said my piece, you've said yours, we're not going to agree. Let's just leave it there.

Terrible idea imo.

McGlynn The Money
25 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Terrible idea imo.

😆

I just want us all to get along and unite against the common enemy, ie Hibs/Celtic/Doncaster/SPFL/Levein/Budge/Neilson/Cathro and last but by no means least, McPhee.

The Real Maroonblood
2 hours ago, McGlynn The Money said:

😆

I just want us all to get along and unite against the common enemy, ie Hibs/Celtic/Doncaster/SPFL/Levein/Budge/Neilson/Cathro and last but by no means least, McPhee.

You forgot Sevco.

McGlynn The Money
2 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

You forgot Sevco.

I'm frightened to say that I don't like them, got enough grief for suggesting that I'm not a fan of the Royal Family...

Governor Tarkin
9 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Takes balls, I'll give you that. 

Jeffros Furios
9 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

I like balls. 

Jeffros Furios
2 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

RXLmA4.gif

👍

Edited by Jeffros Furios
Mistake

Konrad von Carstein
22 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

I made a Berard Manning reference... Not ready to be rounded on as a "racist" 

Governor Tarkin
Just now, Konrad von Carstein said:

I made a Berard Manning reference... Not ready to be rounded on as a "racist" 

Don't sweat it, Konrad. The smart kids can tell the difference. 👍

Konrad von Carstein
Just now, Governor Tarkin said:

Don't sweat it, Konrad. The smart kids can tell the difference. 👍

Ah ken GT... Cheers though...

The Real Maroonblood
2 hours ago, McGlynn The Money said:

I'm frightened to say that I don't like them, got enough grief for suggesting that I'm not a fan of the Royal Family...

:laugh2:

Governor Tarkin
3 hours ago, McGlynn The Money said:

^^^^ Victim mentality. 🤔

8 hours ago, McGlynn The Money said:

So you wait three days, until the day of the funeral, to post that? Have a bit of respect for the dead mate and let's not spend today of all day's arguing.

8 hours ago, McGlynn The Money said:

I do not spend every day on here like some, I am not arguing . I showed my respect during yesterday’s funeral .

You should reflect on part of your post , it is probably lost on you , but I am hoping you will understand the irony 

McGlynn The Money
37 minutes ago, fila said:

I do not spend every day on here like some, I am not arguing . I showed my respect during yesterday’s funeral .

You should reflect on part of your post , it is probably lost on you , but I am hoping you will understand the irony 

Are you typing from the future? The funeral was today or is this just some sick joke of yours?

Please have some respect for the Duke of Edinburgh and end your petty squabbling, NOW.

On 15/04/2021 at 07:51, XB52 said:

Are you actually trying to say that more people in Scotland care about the Prince than the pope???? 

Lol, I wasn't aware I had suggested that. 

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, McGlynn The Money said:

Are you typing from the future? The funeral was today or is this just some sick joke of yours?

Please have some respect for the Duke of Edinburgh and end your petty squabbling, NOW.

It was today!

I missed it.

49 minutes ago, fila said:

The Dukes funeral was today.

McGlynn The Money
14 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

It was today!

I missed it.

Me anaw. Hopefully get the highlights on tonight after Sportscene and Match of the Day.

Governor Tarkin
41 minutes ago, JDK2020 said:

They do though, and SS52 can't handle it.

Governor Tarkin
34 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Nobody seems to like Celtic.

Why could that be?  🤷🏿‍♂️

Ask Geoff the Mince.

Governor Tarkin
45 minutes ago, McGlynn The Money said:

Abso****inglutely baby!

At least you know your place. :sadrobbo:

8 hours ago, JDK2020 said:

Well, you said "Successive popes collectively have done sweet FA for Scotland and so are irrelevant to Scottish football,". As the DoE has nothing to do with Scottish football you must think he is more important to Scots than the Pope. 

Anyway it's a daft argument, just used to try and prove who is the biggest PHM, I'll let you win

doctor jambo
On 15/04/2021 at 12:47, McGlynn The Money said:

Corrected yourself once it was pointed out that you were talking complete mince. Maybe if you educated yourself on Catholic schools your feelings for them might change a bit. I always find that it helps to know something about a subject before forming an opinion on it.

What's weak and cowardly is not explaining what Catholic schools have to do with Phil's fireworks.

As I keep saying, I'm not calling you a bigot. If anything, the more you post the more enlightened and open minded you seem.

Catholic schools have EVERYTHING to do with the fireworks.

The separation of catholic children from those of other faiths and concentrating them together establishes a “they are different” mentality.

They don’t learn because they don’t mix.

And neither do the other side.

the best cure for sectarianism is to meet a hot catholic girl, religion is suddenly unimportant .

As a child I was racist until I saw Charmaine Sinclair

McGlynn The Money
9 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

At least you know your place. :sadrobbo:

Och it's all banter my friend. I have even less time for Sevco than I do for the Royals, and I have ZERO time for the Royals.

14 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

The separation of catholic children from those of other faiths and concentrating them together establishes a “they are different” mentality.

the best cure for sectarianism is to meet a hot catholic girl, religion is suddenly unimportant .

Wow...

Governor Tarkin
1 hour ago, McGlynn The Money said:

1 hour ago, doctor jambo said:

Expand  

Wow...

He makes a fair point, MtM. I was a rampaging bigot until I met my Catholic partner of 12 years and mother of my children. It's always been a handy excuse to avoid marrying her, mind. 🤔

Unfortunately I never had the Doc's Charmaine Sinclair epiphany, so still hate dark skinned folk. There's time yet though. 

Edited by Governor Tarkin

McGlynn The Money
12 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

He makes a fair point, MtM. I was a rampaging bigot until I met my Catholic partner of 12 years and mother of my children. It's always been a handy excuse to avoid marrying her, mind. 🤔

Unfortunately I never had the Doc's Charmaine Sinclair epiphany, so still hate dark skinned folk. There's time yet though. 

😆

Some great points there. I like the bit about marriage too!

I had to Google Charmaine Sinclair and would recommend you do the same. Just make sure it's not on your work computer.

On 18/04/2021 at 07:28, McGlynn The Money said:

Different part of the world different times zones , different day , pretty simple really .

I have never been and will never be disrespectful to the royal family , for someone who wanted to let it go, just let it go , settle down and stop getting angry and throwing around insults 

On 18/04/2021 at 07:40, Morgan said:

The Dukes funeral was today.

Different time zone from you , was Sunday were I am when I posted 

McGlynn The Money
47 minutes ago, fila said:

Different part of the world different times zones , different day , pretty simple really .

I have never been and will never be disrespectful to the royal family , for someone who wanted to let it go, just let it go , settle down and stop getting angry and throwing around insults 

Different time zone? Your attitudes are from a different decade or even a different century.

I was just speaking to you the way you were speaking to me. Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

On 19/04/2021 at 09:00, McGlynn The Money said:

Different time zone? Your attitudes are from a different decade or even a different century.

I was just speaking to you the way you were speaking to me. Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

My attitude ? Not sure what I was dishing out, and just for reference , I can take it so feel free to keep the aggressive tone going , it’s quite funny really. You seem upset , it’s not worth it , just relax remember not everyone will agree with you all the time 

McGlynn The Money
3 hours ago, fila said:

My attitude ? Not sure what I was dishing out, and just for reference , I can take it so feel free to keep the aggressive tone going , it’s quite funny really. You seem upset , it’s not worth it , just relax remember not everyone will agree with you all the time 

Attitudes I said, not your attitude. Quite a different meaning. Please at least try to pay attention. 

Go away, have a cuppa, breathe, calm down, think about it and then get back to me.

6 hours ago, McGlynn The Money said:

Attitudes I said, not your attitude. Quite a different meaning. Please at least try to pay attention. 

Go away, have a cuppa, breathe, calm down, think about it and then get back to me.

Is there anything in any of my replies to suggest I need to calm down, I would suggest you need to perhaps chill out, reflect on your life and on how you need you stop baiting and hating .

Please do explain further on my attitudes as they seem to have you  upset ?

McGlynn The Money
34 minutes ago, fila said:

Is there anything in any of my replies to suggest I need to calm down, I would suggest you need to perhaps chill out, reflect on your life and on how you need you stop baiting and hating .

Please do explain further on my attitudes as they seem to have you  upset ?

I'd better not say anymore as anything I say just seems to make you more and more angry. It's not worth it my friend, just relax.

These lies and false accusations are not healthy. I do not hate people with attitudes that belong well in the past, I pity them.

Governor Tarkin
11 minutes ago, McGlynn The Money said:

anything I say just seems to make you more and more angry.

Typical Catholic behaviour imo. :seething:

Jeffros Furios
9 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

:lenny:

McGlynn The Money
1 hour ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Don't even say that word to him!