Celtic shame

jamboozy

2 hours ago, McGlynn The Money said:

I'm basing his racism more on what he said and did than his age. 

He definitely won't be the only racist of that she but he's the only one getting 8 days of mourning, relentless media coverage and a tsunami of utterly nauseating bullshit.

Give it a rest son.  Show some respect.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• McGlynn The Money

• Governor Tarkin

• Forever Hearts

• The Real Maroonblood

2 hours ago, willie wallace said:

You mean he was conscripted into the Hitler youth like every other 14 yr.old German.

He wasnt

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Why should he respect Philip?

Not showing respect and being disrespectful are two different things.

Like I have just posted, if your not into the royals just go about your day. It hasn't affected your life at all that he has died.

willie wallace
2 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

He wasnt

My apologies if I got it wrong.

My understanding is that he came from an anti Nazi family and he was a reluctant member of the youth movement.

What actually happened.

Colonel Kurtz
2 hours ago, MR INCREDIBLE said:

The royal family are part of what being British is all about.

If your not happy there is plenty sxxxholes in the world in which you could grace with your presence.

GSTQ.🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Thought they were House of Hanover ..German and Phil was from Corfu,      sorry Alf Garnett 

1 minute ago, jambopilms said:

Not showing respect and being disrespectful are two different things.

Like I have just posted, if your not into the royals just go about your day. It hasn't affected your life at all that he has died.

It’s a discussion on a football forum. I think people are able to express any view they wish and still go about their day just grand. I don’t think he was a figure that deserved much respect tbh. 

4 minutes ago, willie wallace said:

My apologies if I got it wrong.

My understanding is that he came from an anti Nazi family and he was a reluctant member of the youth movement.

What actually happened.

He was the only one of his siblings who chose not to join the Hitler youth. Some historian type said it in the coverage on Friday.

Edited by jambopilms

McGlynn The Money
46 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

I'm not sure this post is serious?

I doubt it was anything to do with a football fan. Liz is also an Iron and there's a reasonable footprint from the royal family in East London.

Not really that serious mate. I just found the faux outrage at Celtic fans a bit laughable.

36 minutes ago, jackal said:

Was there a video of the people doing it and explaining why they done it? 

I'm not sure but good luck to them say I, more power to them.

willie wallace
1 minute ago, jambopilms said:

He was the only one of his siblings who chose not to join the Hitler youth. Some historian type said it in the coverage on Friday.

Fair enough.I thought he had joined but hardly attended the meetings.

McGlynn The Money
1 hour ago, Ballitojambo said:

come on name the names, or would that require some original thought

About what? The inbreeding, the parasitic behaviour or the Prince Andrew stuff?

Anyway, a fan of the Royal Family accusing someone of lacking original thought! 

:facepalm:

13 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Give it a rest son.  Show some respect.

This type of nonsense is part of the problem.

34 minutes ago, Sertse said:

We don't take kindly to defending septic round these parts

And quite right too!

7 minutes ago, willie wallace said:

Fair enough.I thought he had joined but hardly attended the meetings.

I was the same with the BB’s. 

I’ve just gone for a wander to the shops and there was a family in their car stuffing their faces from the local chippie for a healthy Sunday dinner. Four of them, everyone wearing some type of Celtic top. I felt sorry for the poor cars suspension. 

38 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

The Queens on Green Street pre a Hammers game once is the only time I have heard a pre-match song in England end with “FTP and the IRA” although I’m not sure they really understand all of that sort of thing properly in London

I’d say Londoners were fully understanding of the IRA and associated faiths. 

2 hours ago, indianajones said:

The Duke and the Pope both have **** all to do with Scottish football. 

Neither should have had silences. 

Exactly 👍

Been enough cringing tributes and nauseating sycophantic behaviour on TV to last us until the next Royal occasion. 

If the fans had been allowed to attend I would have delayed my arrival to the stadium. 

No excuse for celebrating someone's death though. 😒

1 hour ago, McGlynn The Money said:

Very good question. As I've already said on this thread I thought the minute's silence for the Pope was a terrible idea. It was for Pope John Paul the Second though, not Pope Benedict. He's still very much alive as far as I know.

I'm not dancing on his grave and while I don't agree with a minute's silence for him I would have observed it if there was one for him at a game I was at. 

None of the above takes away from the fact the he was a racist and the concept of the monarchy in this day and age is a joke.

Obviously touched a nerve. Good job I've bitten my tongue about Prince Andrew...

Calling a dead old man a racist parasite is, metaphorically speaking, dancing on his grave. If you're going to do that at least man up and own it.

McGlynn The Money
1 minute ago, SE16 3LN said:

Calling a dead old man a racist parasite is, metaphorically speaking, dancing on his grave. If you're going to do that at least man up and own it.

Dancing on his grave is celebrating his death. I'm not celebrating his death.

What I am doing is pointing out that during his long and privileged life he was a parasite and a racist.

Happy to clear that up for you.

44 minutes ago, willie wallace said:

You are going to have explain this to me.i only stated a fact to counter you're statement that he "joined" the Nazis.

The last part of your reply is a personal attack on me for no reason whatsoever.

Ironically I agree with your indefensible comment and I abhor w what the Germans done during that time.

I'm not a mind reader WW, I've explained my position regarding what you wrote, not what you're thinking. If you think being challenged on your statements are a personal attack then I'll be more sensitive in future. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday. 

8 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

Is it not just telling the truth? 

1 hour ago, SE16 3LN said:

I don't know, why was there a minutes silence for a dead Pope at a Scottish cup semi final? Why do Celtic fans sing songs about the Pope.

Yes, the DOE said some stuff that should be construed as racist, but most people have a racist elderly relative in the UK.  I find the over the top coverage of his death nauseating and the only reason I can see for keeping the royal family is money to the treasury. On the other hand I'm not going to dance on his grave and abuse a "dead old man" on line, as Celtic fans do. If that's the classless line you want to perpetuate then go ahead, its a reflection on you and nobody else.

Sensible post. 

BTW  Will it be acceptable to go outside to cut my grass next Saturday (outside of the silence of course). ? 

Loads of Proddies round my bit I'm not wanting some Bam breaking my windows 🤔

5 minutes ago, McGlynn The Money said:

Dancing on his grave is celebrating his death. I'm not celebrating his death.

What I am doing is pointing out that during his long and privileged life he was a parasite and a racist.

Happy to clear that up for you.

You're probably a shite dancer anyway.

McGlynn The Money
1 minute ago, SE16 3LN said:

You're probably a shite dancer anyway.

First sensible thing you've said all day.

2 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Sensible post. 

BTW  Will it be acceptable to go outside to cut my grass next Saturday (outside of the silence of course). ? 

Loads of Proddies round my bit I'm not wanting some Bam breaking my windows 🤔

😂 I'll be drinking in a beer garden somewhere in London and failing that, locking myself away at home and avoiding the madness.

8 minutes ago, Maroon 1874 said:

At first your comments on the Celtic/fireworks thread are fair enough as everyone is allowed to their own take on things  .. to a point ... but now you've started your anti Royal pish on another post which you've started, seems to me you are looking more for someone to argue with or troll other than anything else, so I'll bite ... how about you get yersell tae **** ya erse, report if you want, I really dont care but in the end you'll still be an erse now off you pop back to Kerridale St ya belter 

You're showing a lack of intelligence if you think anyone in opposition to the royals has to be a catholic.If i attended an old firm game i'de want a half in each end so i could sing my opposition to two institutions.Not that i'de go to one mind.Got funny looks at a tatoo once for sitting at god save the Queen.

Ballitojambo
29 minutes ago, McGlynn The Money said:

About what? The inbreeding, the parasitic behaviour or the Prince Andrew stuff?

Anyway, a fan of the Royal Family accusing someone of lacking original thought! 

:facepalm:

This type of nonsense is part of the problem.

Who said I was a fan of the royal family, what im not a fan of is some flippant git who thinks he's got all the answers, showing respect when a 99 year old man dies is not a problem, you taking time out of your busy schedule to rubbish him is.

McGlynn The Money
2 minutes ago, Maroon 1874 said:

No anger management issues her scrotebhoy .. I'm calling you out as a troll, take your politics tae fk from this forum, its about football, you have to much to say about it so you stand out .. do one

You been on the sauce then young man? Some real ignorance and bigotry coming through here.

God bless you though and I hope you get the help you need, for your family's sake if nothing else.

willie wallace
10 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

I'm not a mind reader WW, I've explained my position regarding what you wrote, not what you're thinking. If you think being challenged on your statements are a personal attack then I'll be more sensitive in future. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday. 

Fair enough.You too

9 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Is it not just telling the truth? 

Well, I just had this discussion with my mates 9 year old. Is it OK to call someone a fat, ugly ******* just because its telling the truth? Obviously not. You decide if telling the truth is always appropriate. 

3 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

Well, I just had this discussion with my mates 9 year old. Is it OK to call someone a fat, ugly ******* just because its telling the truth? Obviously not. You decide if telling the truth is always appropriate. 

I think most mature, sensible adults know you can’t just go around judging people on their appearance. It’s a shame Prince Philip didn’t think the same way. As a public figure and confirmed racist, I think it’s ok to criticise him. I certainly think it would be a poor show if royalty were above criticism. 

Edited by GinRummy

Maroon 1874
1 minute ago, Four faces said:

You're showing a lack of intelligence if you think anyone in opposition to the royals has to be a catholic.If i attended an old firm game i'de want a half in each end so i could sing my opposition to two institutions.Not that i'de go to one mind.Got funny looks at a tatoo once for sitting at god save the Queen.

Who the fk said that? not me! .. everyone is allowed to have their own opinion and that's what I said ... "lack of intelligence" ya cheeky **** you wouldn't say that to my face, none of your keyboard hardman pish here, I'm calling out a troll who has to much to say about it, he only needed to post it once, we get it but he is going on and on and now he's started his pish on a new thread .. its you who lacks intelligence if you cant see that!

McGlynn The Money
6 minutes ago, Ballitojambo said:

Who said I was a fan of the royal family, what im not a fan of is some flippant git who thinks he's got all the answers, showing respect when a 99 year old man dies is not a problem, you taking time out of your busy schedule to rubbish him is.

Making a fair few assumptions yourself there mate. Resorting to personal remarks too but that seems to be your level.

No hard feelings though.

Maroon 1874
7 minutes ago, McGlynn The Money said:

You been on the sauce then young man? Some real ignorance and bigotry coming through here.

God bless you though and I hope you get the help you need, for your family's sake if nothing else.

you don't see any ignorance and bigotry lad and I'm no "young man" you might wish it so

McGlynn The Money
2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I think most mature, sensible adults know you can’t just go around judging people on their appearance. It’s a shame Prince Philip didn’t think the same way. As a public figure and confirmed racist, I think it’s ok to criticise him. I certainly think it would be a poor show if royalty were above criticism. 

Nail on the head there sir.

Special Agent Dale Cooper
4 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

This.

McGlynn The Money
Just now, Maroon 1874 said:

you don't see any ignorance and bigotry lad and I'm no "young man" you might wish it so

A lot of ignorance and bigotry dear boy. Assuming that anyone who dislikes the Royal Family is a "bhoy" says it all about you, it really does.

Maybe once you've done the anger management course you could get cracking on some diversity training.

God bless you my darling, God bless.

I would say that to your face.Just seemed to me your anti celtic outrage was religion based.Apologies if i'm wrong there.You just seem to be very sensitive to someone having an opinion on the monarchy.

He was a major part of the monarchy of this country and as such there should have been a silence.

I don't agree with the royal family but whilst there still in existence it's only right to have one.

1 minute ago, Taffin said:

He was a major part of the monarchy of this country and as such there should have been a silence.

I don't agree with the royal family but whilst there still in existence it's only right to have one.

Its because they are still in existence in this day and age there's opposition to them.

Maroon 1874
2 minutes ago, McGlynn The Money said:

A lot of ignorance and bigotry dear boy. Assuming that anyone who dislikes the Royal Family is a "bhoy" says it all about you, it really does.

Maybe once you've done the anger management course you could get cracking on some diversity training.

God bless you my darling, God bless.

what a tit, trying to deflect by patronising, your continued anti Royal posts stand out, why not say you dislike them once, even twice but to continue posting it says to me you are an interloper wanting a reaction, Im not the only one who thins that, have a look at your own thread ya pathetic loser

Ah I get the point of this thread now. Seen your posts in the other thread You're just out for an argument.

There's other boards or even forums if you want to discuss the politics of having a royal family but this isn't it. 

kingantti1874

aye not great.  However - if you are here to defend those vile ****s from Glasgow you can go **** your self with a rusty stick 👍🏻

Maroon 1874
5 minutes ago, Four faces said:

I would say that to your face.Just seemed to me your anti celtic outrage was religion based.Apologies if i'm wrong there.You just seem to be very sensitive to someone having an opinion on the monarchy.

well you are wrong, I have no beef with you its his constant negative posts, as I said "we get it"  ... people have commented about it but it seems you dont see it

McGlynn The Money
1 hour ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

Thought they were House of Hanover ..German and Phil was from Corfu,      sorry Alf Garnett 

Alf Garnett. 😆