• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• McGlynn The Money

• Governor Tarkin

• Forever Hearts

• The Real Maroonblood

2 hours ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

I remember HMFC being served to the lions after the SC semi following a popes death. Nobody remembered those scum's actions fans after the Queen Mums death nor the failure by their CLUB to apologise.

WHAT REACTION WILL WE SEE FROM THE MEDIA? NONE I SUGGEST!

They are scum and claim to be the best fans in the world!

WELL HERE IS MY TAKE, THEY ARE SCUM! THEY SHOULD BE EXPELLED FROM SCOTTISH FOOTBALL UNLESS THE CLUB SHOW THEIR REMORSE AND DEAL WITH THE SUPPOSED BEST FANS IN THE WORLD.

I HAVE BEEN TO DARKHEID ON MANY VISITS AND THEY AND THE GLASGOW POLIS MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT WELCOME. THAT IS MY EXPERIENCE!

About time the Scottish Government dealt with this issue.

Colonel Kurtz
23 minutes ago, 22games nro said:

In the run up to the game that week. The SFA were repeatedly asked to drop this minutes silence as it was expected it wouldn’t be observed, 

The first  game after the pope died was Motherwell v Rangers  no minutes silence,there had never been a minutes silence before in Scotland for any religous leader.Pressure was put on The Scottish Government by mainly Coatbridge Labour MPS for a minutes silence at the Semi Final .THe pope involved subsequently was found to have been involved in covering up  child abuse 

33 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

just remember we were hung out to dry i'm sure the scum played the hxxs the week before and they knew what would happen so put the minutes silence back a week if i remember correctly

No, we were at Parkhead the week before and actually won. Usual Parkhead visit, pelted with all sorts of fast food stuff. Found out the Pope had died in the boozer later that night. 
The next day Sevco, in a previous incarnation, were at Fir Park.

There was no minutes silence. 
That’s were the SFA hypocrisy comes in. Corrupt then and now.

4 hours ago, August Landmesser said:

Meh. Elderly racist parasite in 'not being everyone's cup of tea shock'

I'd be more worried about letting off fireworks in daylight, seems a waste.

(Yes, I know the point was to make a racket...)

Anyway, shed probably?

Some seriously weird 'Hearts fans' on this website. Are you sure you wouldn't fit in better with the Green Brigade? 

Trained One

I was listening live on BBC Radio Scotland when this match was starting.  Thought it was odd when the explosions were going off in the background.  No mention of it by the pundits...sweep feckin sweep.  Pot kettle when we were hung out to dry with the Pope's minute silence,

Das Viertel Hearts
2 hours ago, The Natural Order said:

Harrowing stuff. I don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight.

Exactly.  Me too but probably soundly.

4 minutes ago, Trained One said:

I was listening live on BBC Radio Scotland when this match was starting.  Thought it was odd when the explosions were going off in the background.  No mention of it by the pundits...sweep feckin sweep.  Pot kettle when we were hung out to dry with the Pope's minute silence,

The whole popes silence thing was nonsense. An absolute disgrace that a silence was observed in the first place. A man who caused the death of millions of people, many of whom were amongst the poorest in the world,  but because it was in the name of an established religion, it was accepted. He should have been in prison. 

Shanks said no
7 minutes ago, Trained One said:

Exactly, it was obvious the filth had set stuff off outside but not a peep out of Gordon and Co

Doctor FinnBarr
11 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Lets hope the media lay into Celtic like they did to us after Pope John Paul II's "minute's silence".

And the band played "Believe it if you like".

Governor Tarkin
20 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

The whole popes silence thing was nonsense. An absolute disgrace that a silence was observed in the first place. A man who caused the death of millions of people, many of whom were amongst the poorest in the world,  but because it was in the name of an established religion, it was accepted. He should have been in prison. 

^^^^ This man gets it.

Would not have them any other way. I just wish those neutrals looking in would wise up to the repugnant filth.

I’m as bothered about this as I am about the dead pope episode i.e. the square root of SFA.

Why should anybody respect either of these institutions at all? Or any other organised religions or hereditary power structures?  At best thieves, at worst mass murderers.

The Treasurer
2 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

This is no worse than our fans doing that tbh. 

Never said it was, I'm just wondering if the media reaction will be the same 

31 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Back when people had ringtones on their phones, my ringtone was the Hearts fans at the minutes silence. I could not be more proud to feel the way I do about the pope and the catholic church. As if it is a bad thing to hate the Vatican and all those who sail in her.

Edited by i8hibsh

Just now, i8hibsh said:

Back when people had ringtones on their phones, my ringtone was the Hearts fans at the minutes silence. I could not be more proud to feel the way I do about the pope and the catholic church. As if it is a bad thing hate the Vatican and all those who sail in her.

I had The California Raisins version of Heard it through the Grapevine. 

2 minutes ago, world3 said:

I’m as bothered about this as I am about the dead pope episode i.e. the square root of SFA.

Why should anybody respect either of these institutions at all? Or any other organised religions or hereditary power structures?  At best thieves, at worst mass murderers.

No one should ever be forced to respect anyone. This is just Celtic being Celtic. I like it when Celtic are being Celtic.

4 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Police Scotland old firm enablers no doubt standing around doing **** all. I wonder if it will get the same headlines of when we booed the Pope 😆

If you booed the Pope minute of silence what's wrong with people booing the DoE's. 

Neither are football related and shouldn't be recognised at football games. 

Just now, ADAM said:

If you booed the Pope minute of silence what's wrong with people booing the DoE's. 

Neither are football related and shouldn't be recognised at football games. 

Finally found a post of yours I agree with. Good post. 

35 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Exactly, it was obvious the filth had set stuff off outside but not a peep out of Gordon and Co

We're Hearts fans filth when they booed the Popes minutes silence?

Both MoS were not football related and shouldn't have been forced on fans. 

50 minutes ago, Mark_HMFC said:

Some seriously weird 'Hearts fans' on this website. Are you sure you wouldn't fit in better with the Green Brigade? 

So I need to be a lover of the royal family because I’m a Hearts fan? 
I wish somebody had told me that before so I wouldn’t waste my life not knowing the conditions involved. 

Edited by Tazio

3 minutes ago, ADAM said:

We're Hearts fans filth when they booed the Popes minutes silence?

Both MoS were not football related and shouldn't have been forced on fans. 

Today’s wasn’t forced on fans tbf. The Celtic fans were actually breaking the Covid rules by congregating and possibly local bye laws on setting of pyrotechnics in public places. Not to mention breach of the peace. 

The Celtic thing is irrelevant.

My wife is raging cos the BBC took the Masterchef final off the air!

Sadly no surprise at all that a section of Celtic supporters behave like this. And equally sadly, there will be no media outrage - sweep sweep.

1 minute ago, Hashimoto said:

The Celtic thing is irrelevant.

My wife is raging cos the BBC took the Masterchef final off the air!

She isn’t the only one.  I watched 17 episodes, only for the final to be cancelled because he died. Utter bullshit. 

14 minutes ago, Tazio said:

I wish somebody had told me that before so I wouldn’t waste my life not knowing the conditions involved. 

You can do what you want mate - no one cares what you think

8 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

She isn’t the only one.  I watched 17 episodes, only for the final to be cancelled because he died. Utter bullshit. 

For once I actually agree with one of your posts.👍

4 hours ago, Rizla said:

Why should Celtic have to comment?

To show that sectarianism has no place in modern society, including at football , whether inside the ground or by association 

Doctor FinnBarr
51 minutes ago, Tazio said:

I don't hate them, don't really like them either but I do disagree with my tax money keeping some of the richest ***** in the world.

7 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Well that’s me told. 

Listen, it’s about human dignity - not about popes or princes. I’m sure you’re a good guy.

4 hours ago, Maiden Gorgie said:

Getting all raged up is what these welts want. Starve them of the attention they crave.

Just some silly laddies.

I agree. They're just a bunch of attention seeking daft laddies.

3 minutes ago, Bootzilla said:

Listen, it’s about human dignity - not about popes or princes. I’m sure you’re a good guy.

My comment was about the fact someone who criticised them was told he should maybe join the green brigade. I didn’t boo the pope, I wouldn’t boo a dead royal, or anyone else for that matter. However it boils my piss when people try to make out people’s belief systems should be linked to a football club or vice versa. 

Doctor FinnBarr
13 minutes ago, fila said:

To show that sectarianism has no place in modern society, including at football , whether inside the ground or by association 

How long should we wait?

Doctor FinnBarr
3 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Until the devil is investing in a duffle coat and snowshoes. 

That might be a while mind

If it was me, I would dock them 60 points next season in keeping with the 60 point penalty I would have imposed on new rangers for their recent illegal celebrations.

Harsh but fair.

10 minutes ago, Tazio said:

My comment was about the fact someone who criticised them was told he should maybe join the green brigade. I didn’t boo the pope, I wouldn’t boo a dead royal, or anyone else for that matter. However it boils my piss when people try to make out people’s belief systems should be linked to a football club or vice versa. 

Great post.

Spitonastranger
4 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Hopefully the SG will admit that with a huge likely sectarian problem  next saturday in Glasgow that the OF game will be postponed 

pity Glasgow cant do a  religious climate change summit

Your area busted flush 

12 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Good post.  👍

8 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Until the devil is investing in a duffle coat and snowshoes. 

Funny comment.  👍

Doctor FinnBarr
3 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

If it was me, I would dock them 60 points next season in keeping with the 60 point penalty I would have imposed on new rangers for their recent illegal celebrations.

Harsh but fair.

Seems fair to me Doug, we don't want them, no one else wants them so to make things fair a 60 point deduction is the way to go. They keep claiming they've outgrown Scottish football because of the multi millions they have so start them on a minus 60 like we had to do with a minus 15.

Spitonastranger
1 minute ago, Morgan said:

What?  🤷🏿‍♂️

Why are you following me around on other people's comments 

I was at Hampden for the game when the minute silence for the pope. Im Not religious and have no feelings towards him but did stay silent. I almost felt we were set up that day to fail as there was bound to be people who would boo or whistle.