New manager incoming ( merged )

Hendolad

1 minute ago, Furious Styles said:

Is it mcphee?

He just joined a club in Denmark a few months back.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• GinRummy

• sadj

• soonbe110

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Des Lynam
5 minutes ago, SMJ_1874 said:

He wasn’t part of leveins boot room.  Won’t be announced for another week though 

Why is it a secret? 

Oh dinnae ! Loved him as club captain, but his managerial record is a thing of nightmares. Would rather Robbie stayed.

9 minutes ago, SMJ_1874 said:

He wasn’t part of leveins boot room.  Won’t be announced for another week though 

John Daly ?

Rick Sanchez

Any of the names listed are a positive. Hope they get comfortable like they did here! 

Tom Hardy’s Dug
31 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

He just joined a club in Denmark a few months back.

One of the most successful in recent years.

Tom Hardy’s Dug
1 hour ago, jr ewing said:

Fans fave. Experienced manager. Good league 

Erm is that a wild NITK punt?

Peter Houston?

On 29/04/2021 at 21:14, Sertse said:

Could you imagine

I’m hoping today is the start and we get some news on more players who are going to leave now the season is over I wait and hope. 

AlimOzturk

Why isn’t this thread in the guilt lounge?

Anyone who think Ann Budge is sacking Neilson or he is leaving after getting us promoted have lost it. 

Zen Jambo
12 hours ago, jr ewing said:

Tam Flogel. 

Haha. Back in the Romanov days I had a really vivid dream that Flogel became manager. 

I can still remember most details. He worked out really well. 

Check his win ratio. If it’s above 46% I’ll go pick him up from the airport. 

jamboinglasgow
1 hour ago, Stu_HMFC said:

I’m hoping today is the start and we get some news on more players who are going to leave now the season is over I wait and hope. 

I reckon we wont hear anything till tomorrow due to social media boycott.

Italian Lambretta
1 minute ago, jamboinglasgow said:

I recon we wont hear anything at all. 

Unless the caterers run out of scones then she'll go ape shit.

Aussie Jambo

Tony The Tiger?

image.gif.351d3801eaf9b1145c254c0cd22397c1.gif

New management? 😂😂

Armageddon
1 hour ago, AlimOzturk said:

Why isn’t this thread in the guilt lounge?

Sounds like a decent nightclub, can you get us all in?

gregzy2k7

This just isn't happening imo, RN is here for next season, if the fans like it or not. I'm not happy tbh but we might as well get on with it and hope for the best, cause it clearly isn't happening, any slip ups next season though and he will be hounded out pronto. Wouldn't mind him turning it round, with a cup win and a top 4 finish next season tbf. Unlikely but let's hope.

24 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

I recon we wont hear anything at all. 

Unless the caterers run out of scones then she'll go ape shit.

Head chef from sky lounge to be announced as a contender on master chef the professionals 

6 minutes ago, gregzy2k7 said:

This just isn't happening imo, RN is here for next season, if the fans like it or not. I'm not happy tbh but we might as well get on with it and hope for the best, cause it clearly isn't happening, any slip ups next season though and he will be hounded out pronto. Wouldn't mind him turning it round, with a cup win and a top 4 finish next season tbf. Unlikely but let's hope.

Unfortunately, exactly where I am at with all of this.

A reluctant acceptance of our situation, with little hope we will suddenly be a "force" in the premiership.

Actually, looking back to JJ's first stint, the team he moulded and style of play that culminated in the 98 cup final, was a really exciting period.  Reason I mention this is that if there were signs of genuine progression, rather than the pragmatic style I associate with RN, then I'd be a little happier.  I just don't see it though, however like yourself would love to see it turned around.

She'll have just been off the blower congratulating nelms and dundee on clinching second and wishing them all the best for the playoffs"remember Mr nelms ,don't worry about those stupid so called hearts fans wanting you to stay down" roll on next season aaaggghhhh

44 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Right enough I forgot about that.

BackOfTheNet

All I can say is they’ve been lucky fans have not been allowed into stadiums. Cathro was let go for a multitude of reasons, but hearing Tynecastle’s anger after the Dunfermline defeat sealed it for him.

Neilson has been given time to ‘weather the  storm’ because he and the board have been able to see off the storm from a distance with no fans present. But as soon as we drop points to a mediocre or even lesser side after an uninspiring performance once fans are allowed back in, then the storm will really hit. And he may be let go then, by which time we’ve wasted a valuable pre-season and recruitment period.

We need to learn from the Levein sacking/Stendel appointment that new managers need time to mould and shape their teams. I suspect that Neilson may be gone by Christmas and again we’ll bring in a manager who will have little time between a hectic fixture schedule to turn things around or get to know his team well enough to decipher recruitment wise what is needed. (Not to mention the winter break where we get a break from games but also unfortunately for any new manager a break from training too)

fabienleclerq

People keep asking me what more Hearts fans want "you've won the league". 

I think they all miss the fact we are seeing no progress in the players and its just odds on for another rebuild wasting another year and more money. 

So frustrating he's been given more time and resources. 

Section Q

Even if we're in the bottom three of the league after ten games she won't sack Robbie.

12 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

All I can say is they’ve been lucky fans have not been allowed into stadiums. Cathro was let go for a multitude of reasons, but hearing Tynecastle’s anger after the Dunfermline defeat sealed it for him.

Neilson has been given time to ‘weather the  storm’ because he and the board have been able to see off the storm from a distance with no fans present. But as soon as we drop points to a mediocre or even lesser side after an uninspiring performance once fans are allowed back in, then the storm will really hit. And he may be let go then, by which time we’ve wasted a valuable pre-season and recruitment period.

We need to learn from the Levein sacking/Stendel appointment that new managers need time to mould and shape their teams. I suspect that Neilson may be gone by Christmas and again we’ll bring in a manager who will have little time between a hectic fixture schedule to turn things around or get to know his team well enough to decipher recruitment wise what is needed. (Not to mention the winter break where we get a break from games but also unfortunately for any new manager a break from training too)

Completely agree. Brora, Alloa and the various insipid displays this seasons has saw Robbie spend any good will he had. 

Winning the cup against Celtic would have given him more but as things stand the fans (myself included) I think want him gone and he’s going to be under so much pressure next season.

This 343/352 formation with Boyce as the 10 and Hendo and GMS ahead of him seems to work well and we play decently too. It’s just whether he has the confidence to maintain that next season.

Bazzas right boot
39 minutes ago, pointon said:

Head chef from sky lounge to be announced as a contender on master chef the professionals 

Nope. 

29 minutes ago, Kev1998 said:

She'll have just been off the blower congratulating nelms and dundee on clinching second and wishing them all the best for the playoffs"remember Mr nelms ,don't worry about those stupid so called hearts fans wanting you to stay down" roll on next season aaaggghhhh

Are you having a mental breakdown? 

12 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

People keep asking me what more Hearts fans want "you've won the league". 

I think they all miss the fact we are seeing no progress in the players and its just odds on for another rebuild wasting another year and more money. 

So frustrating he's been given more time and resources. 

Fair concerns, but promotion after relegation is progress. 

9 minutes ago, Section Q said:

Even if we're in the bottom three of the league after ten games she won't sack Robbie.

Aye, is that right? 

She sacked CL for doing exactly that. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 hour ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Hearts have been boycotting social media for half the season

Next season will spell the end of the situation of the last year, which let's be honest probably suits the current regime to a tee. Fans money still coming but no actual fans in attendance.

When that ends, the pressure will be on.

What is more worrying is if Hendolad was correct and the remainder of the board and FOH had persuaded Budge that RN was to go, but she has changed her mind and there is little that can be done about it.

@Hendoladdon't be deleting your account.  You were told something in good faith that imo did have mileage in it at the time.

Des Lynam
4 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

What is more worrying is if Hendolad was correct and the remainder of the board and FOH had persuaded Budge that RN was to go, but she has changed her mind and there is little that can be done about it.

@Hendoladdon't be deleting your account.  You were told something in good faith that imo did have mileage in it at the time.

What is more worrying is folk believe anything on the internet. 

davemclaren
4 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

If the rest of the board really want something they can outvote Ann. 

kingantti1874
22 minutes ago, Section Q said:

I think he would 100% be gone, there will be no hiding place for anyone with the fans back. 

let’s be honest, she didn’t want to sack Levein. The incredible pressure from the fans forced her hand.. the same will play out if we have anything less than a very good start 

25 minutes ago, Section Q said:

There wouldn't be much point in fairness as yet again, we'd have wasted another season.

He's got to be replaced before next season or miraculously become a good manager before next season starts.

We cannot throw away another season.

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

If the rest of the board really want something they can outvote Ann. 

Oh naw, now folk cannae blame Big bad Ann. 

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Taffin said:

There wouldn't be much point in fairness as yet again, we'd have wasted another season.

He's got to be replaced before next season or miraculously become a good manager before next season starts.

We cannot throw away another season.

You mean "miraculously" replicate what he did before with us? 

This season wasn't thrown away either. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

12 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

What is more worrying is folk believe anything on the internet. 

Haha.

If I believed everything I read on the Internet I'd think our poor  first team results were down to hospitality offerings, community work and having a womens team.

Edited by DETTY29

3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

You mean "miraculously" replicate what he did before with us? 

This season wasn't thrown away either. 

If he replicates what he did before it will indeed be miraculous. If he finishes above Hibs and Rangers then fair play, fair play. Will he? No.

This entire season was thrown away. If you think a year in the Championship for Hearts isn't a waste, then your acceptance of the crap served up makes more sense and also, fair play to you for being happy with that 👍

Edited by Taffin

Des Lynam
1 minute ago, DETTY29 said:

Haha.

If I believed everything I read on the Internet I'd think our poor  first team results were down to hospitality offerings, community work and having a womens team.

:lol: 

fabienleclerq
24 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Fair concerns, but promotion after relegation is progress. 

I'm not sure it is, I'm obviously being more negative than yourself but promotion after "relegation" is just getting back to where you started rather than actual progress. 

siegementality
25 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Hearts have been boycotting social media for half the season

Especially after defeats. 

20 hours ago, SMJ_1874 said:

Wait till you see which one of our former boot room have just joined the Lochend cockends 

Foxy not surprised, great coach another mistake by Hearts.

• davemclaren locked this topic