New manager incoming ( merged )

Hendolad

jamboinglasgow
3 minutes ago, Aussie Jambo said:

Thanks Jamboinglasgow. 

Being downunder has its drawbacks. The longer you live here the less you read Scottish or English news. I’m sure it could have been worded a little differently as it comes across as a stab at the fans from some one who didn’t know like myself. Cheers anyway mate that clarifies that then. 👍👏🙏

I can understand thinking that if you only see Hearts official account, but its the same wording across other clubs, here is the example of Kilmarnock

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• GinRummy

• sadj

• soonbe110

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BackOfTheNet

For the record, should there be one to record, I’m still not wanting Neilson as manager next season. But I’m acutely aware it’s evident he will be. I’ll support the team and hope to hell he proves me wrong, but I just can’t see him doing well. Despite what budgets he may have or players he may bring, he’ll still get tactically outwitted by 90% of the Premiership managers I’m sure. Not saying he’ll get us relegated, just that he won’t get us to where we need to be.

Edited by BackOfTheNet

What do posters hope to achieve by proclaiming he is going to be here, get over it, repeatedly? 

If you think thats the case and you're done debating Neilson or questioning him then the answer would be to not post on these threads. 

You're not clever for pointing it out, holding the belief he should be removed and understanding that Budge rarely if ever makes the right footballing decision are 2 different things. I'd wager most fans are resigned to him staying. Doesn't mean taking what action is available to fans or discussing it shouldn't take place.

9 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Yes or no. As another poster correctly pointed out, credibility at stake.

Ironically they were dead rubbers for Hearts against opponents with everything to play for. Have a wee think.

Good night Gambo  👍

I think you need to phrase it differently and ask if the impressive results happened on Robbie Neilson's watch.

Mars plastic
On 05/04/2021 at 12:54, Hendolad said:

Spoke to someone very close to our manager last night.100% a new manager will be appointed for next season.Rob has acknowledged this but mutual respect will see him get us over the line this season.I believe the new manager has already identified changes that he wants made and promises have been given to allow this to happen.

I said the other day that I hope once he leaves and the new man is in charge that the awful names our manager has been called will stop and people will realise all he has ever wanted is the best for Hearts.Hes such a nice guy and very loyal.This hasn't ended how any of us wanted but it is what it is.Lets just get the league won and let him go with our thanks and respect.

Hiya Hendo, any update on this please? When can we expect to hear from our new manager?

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, Costanza said:

I think you need to phrase it differently and ask if the impressive results happened on Robbie Neilson's watch.

There's been bad performances, absolute stinkers, but there's been quite a few strong performances too.

I don't think it does anymore credit to deny either.  Think I will take a rest for a while. 

Summer transfer window apart of course :)

35 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

Hiya Hendo, any update on this please? When can we expect to hear from our new manager?

Hendo (Liam Henderson 🤷‍♀️

is off into the sunset 

Bazzas right boot

The Bobmeister is staying. 

1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

The Bobmeister is staying. 

Whether we like him or not - IF at the start of the season someone had told me

- we would win the league by 12 points

- we'd have  a goal difference of some 30 goals better than the rest

- we'd have numerous clean sheets during the campaign

- we'd knock out the vermin in the semi and play well in the final

I would have settled for it and willingly accepted some of the shite football although Alloa and Brora in the cups would still have stuck in the craw.

2 hours ago, Mars plastic said:

I've already said when he will be away.Nothing has changed.You are going to look very silly Mars plastic.

Have a nice Saturday everyone. 

Tom Hardy’s Dug

What would people say if Naismith, now coaching, was seen as the replacement to Neilson if he doesn’t start the season well?

He might well have an opinion on players we sign this summer and there would therefore be continuity if/when Robbie screws up

Edited by Tom Hardy’s Dug

jamboman9
4 minutes ago, Hendolad said:

I've already said when he will be away.Nothing has changed.You are going to look very silly Mars plastic.

C'mon ma man.

I like the the defiance and sticking to yer guns.

My hopes are pinned on you.

14 hours ago, Arthur Morgan said:

There's no chance he's leaving, let's be honest here.

Shame on our Board for not listening to our support. They are only there because of the support and it’s up to the Board to instruct the CEO to replace Neilson immediately. It’s the Boards and CEO’s job to find the finances for a new management team and a first team that is capable of competing for 2 cups and a European place in the league. It’s time the Hearts Board concentrated on our First Team.

Edited by mitch41

Des Lynam
47 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

I would have settled for it and willingly accepted some of the shite football although Alloa and Brora in the cups would still have stuck in the craw.

Why don’t you include Alloa and Brora in your told me list? 

Bazzas right boot
44 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Pretty much. 

And imo we'll be in around the top half of the league next season. 

I said top 4 months ago, stick by that and 3rd place is achievable imo. 

The cups need to improve tho, no more shockers. 

Alloa, although poor doesn't even register with me, being put out by a club in the same division, although disappointing is a non event. 

Brora was utter jobbies. 

Des Lynam
40 minutes ago, Hendolad said:

When is he leaving? 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Des Lynam said:

He  Mentions both them. 

Des Lynam
5 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

He  Mentions both them. 

nO hE DOeS nOt 

The only way I can see RN actually leaving is if shares are transferred to FoH this summer and AB steps down. Hard to imagine AB will let him go. Funnier things have happened mind. 

Bazzas right boot
14 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

nO hE DOeS nOt 

He does. 

Des Lynam
1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

He does. 

I hope you don’t get sent to do the shopping! 

lost in space
20 minutes ago, Hendolad said:

I give up.Im in no way a troller.I am 100% sure he is leaving.All I'm getting is abuse and being said I'm trolling.its a waste of time this.The manager is leaving 100% and I'm in no doubt at all.

How do I close my account down.This is really getting to me.I don't keep in the best of health and I want to leave the kickback.If a moderator can message me to tell me how to do this is be thankful.Frankblack I'll message you shortly proving I'm 100% a Hearts fan and not a troller.

Hi Hendolad,

On this forum, some posters get info and post it. They are then questioned on HOW they know and WHO told them.

Some posters post stuff they make up or hear from unreliable sources.

Readers can't really tell if info is kosher until event actually happens.

If your info is dodgy, probably best you leave now or admit not happening.

BUT if you think you may be right, why would you leave? Stay and call out those who criticised - when Neilson leaves.

1 hour ago, Hendolad said:

I've already said when he will be away.Nothing has changed.

Not being wide - though my clothing may suggest otherwise - but I missed this. If you can be ersed to repeat, what's the timeline? Roughly as, unless you're one of the main players, I wouldn't expect you to know in infinitesimal detail.

frankblack
28 minutes ago, Hendolad said:

I give up.Im in no way a troller.I am 100% sure he is leaving.All I'm getting is abuse and being said I'm trolling.its a waste of time this.The manager is leaving 100% and I'm in no doubt at all.

How do I close my account down.This is really getting to me.I don't keep in the best of health and I want to leave the kickback.If a moderator can message me to tell me how to do this is be thankful.Frankblack I'll message you shortly proving I'm 100% a Hearts fan and not a troller.

I'm simply asking you to back up your claims with something tangible as all statements from the club and Robbie Neilson give no indication that he is leaving.

Its perfectly fine to admit you know no more than anybody else outside the club including myself with no connections.  I'm sure you can ask the Mods to lock this thread if that helps to shut it down.

SomethingAboutObua
1 minute ago, frankblack said:

I'm simply asking you to back up your claims with something tangible as all statements from the club and Robbie Neilson give no indication that he is leaving.

Its perfectly fine to admit you know no more than anybody else outside the club including myself with no connections.  I'm sure you can ask the Mods to lock this thread if that helps to shut it down.

Spot on

Mars plastic
6 minutes ago, Boof said:

Not being wide - though my clothing may suggest otherwise - but I missed this. If you can be ersed to repeat, what's the timeline? Roughly as, unless you're one of the main players, I wouldn't expect you to know in infinitesimal detail.

Like it.

AlphonseCapone

Folk know they aren't compelled to check JKB right? Deleting accounts isn't necessary. 

frankblack
2 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Folk know they aren't compelled to check JKB right? Deleting accounts isn't necessary. 

Added to that if you post under a pseudonym it doesn't connect to you in real life.

Des Lynam
13 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Added to that if you post under a pseudonym it doesn't connect to you in real life.

Damn it. 

frankblack
Just now, Des Lynam said:

Damn it. 

I will recognise you from your photo next time I see you at Tynie. :whistling:

28 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Is your real name Charles? 😀

Des Lynam
15 minutes ago, frankblack said:

I will recognise you from your photo next time I see you at Tynie. :whistling:

:lol: 

CloustonHMFC

I, 100%, believe the best course of action for the club is to replace the management staff. If only to help bridge the discontent between club and supporters. I don't, however, believe he will be leaving and with that I think for everyones sake it's time to put this discussion to bed and see what the summer brings in regards to transfers.

He'll be here for the first round of games at least and I'd rather get behind the club and support them than continue a crusade of hatred and discontent. Onwards and upwards, Hearts are back where we belong and if we get the summer business done right we can have a good season. 

Edited by CloustonHMFC

eyesandears
2 minutes ago, CloustonHMFC said:

I, 100%, belive the best course of action for the club is to replace the management staff. If only to help bridge the discontent between club and supporters. I don't, however, believe he will be leaving and with that I think for everyones sake it's time to put this discussion to bed and see what the summer brings in regards to transfers.

He'll be here for the first round of games at least and I'd rather get behind the club and support them than continue a crusade of hatred and discontent. Onwards and upwards, Hearts are back where we belong and if we get the summer business done right we can have a good season. 

Well said.:HeartsManspotrun:

Bazzas right boot
3 hours ago, JamboAl said:

3 hours ago, Des Lynam said:

3 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

He  Mentions both them. 

2 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

He does. 

2 hours ago, Des Lynam said:

I hope you don’t get sent to do the shopping! 

3 hours ago, Des Lynam said:

nO hE DOeS nOt 

aYe He DoEs.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, CloustonHMFC said:

I, 100%, believe the best course of action for the club is to replace the management staff. If only to help bridge the discontent between club and supporters. I don't, however, believe he will be leaving and with that I think for everyones sake it's time to put this discussion to bed and see what the summer brings in regards to transfers.

He'll be here for the first round of games at least and I'd rather get behind the club and support them than continue a crusade of hatred and discontent. Onwards and upwards, Hearts are back where we belong and if we get the summer business done right we  WILL  have a good season. 

FTFY

Des Lynam

aYe He DoEs.

-list 

-list

-list

The bottom part is slippery. 

So you guys would have accepted losing to Alloa and Brora even if you had been given the chance? Brilliant. 

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

-list 

-list

-list

So you guys would have accepted losing to Alloa and Brora even if you had been given the chance? Brilliant. 

Slippery or not, he mentions it.

He also mentions it was poor n his own words.

Aye, promotion was more important than cup progress.

I want us to win every cup game, we often don't tho. Most Hearts fans generally   do.

Edited by Smith's right boot

Des Lynam

Slippery or not, he mentions it.

He also mentions it was poor n his own words.

Aye, promotion was more important than cup progress.

I want us to win every cup game, we often don't tho. Most Hearts fans generally   do.

It’s not in the list. 

:verysmug:

19 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

-list 

-list

-list

You aren't half making a James Hunt of yourself.

I made a list of what might be termed "achievements" and Brora and Alloa weren't included because I felt these 2 results were hardly describable as achievements.  Possibly you think otherwise.

I mentioned them separately because they stuck in the craw.

Is all that too difficult for you to comprehend?

Our principal aim was to get promoted and we did that.  Try to accept it.

Was flicking through the online  newspaper headings and noticed a DR article with Steven Naismith praising up John Kennedy. 

He was talking about how all the Celtic players he spoke to when on Scotland duty were full of praise for Kennedy. It doesn’t look like he is staying at Celtic. 

I thought it was odd quoting Naismith when he's not been in the Scotland squad this season. 

Just wondering if there could be a connection with Hearts. 🤔

1 minute ago, luckydug said:

Was flicking through the online  newspaper headings and noticed a DR article with Steven Naismith praising up John Kennedy. 

He was talking about how all the Celtic players he spoke to when on Scotland duty were full of praise for Kennedy. It doesn’t look like he is staying at Celtic. 

I thought it was odd quoting Naismith when he's not been in the Scotland squad this season. 

Just wondering if there could be a connection with Hearts. 🤔

hope not

2 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Because he's Celtic. 

Alex MacDonald was Rangers and he was good for us. 

If we want a good manager it shouldn't matter who he used to play for or he supported. 

Just now, luckydug said:

Alex MacDonald was Rangers and he was good for us. 

If we want a good manager it shouldn't matter who he used to play for or he supported. 

Agreed.

JC, Tosh and Hartley were Celtic and probably still are.

All three played for Hearts like a lifelong Jambo would, particularly against Celtic (and Hibs, of course), and all three make the Hearts XI of my time.

CloustonHMFC
28 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Because he's Celtic. 

John Robertson was Hibs. Paul Hartley was Hibs and also a Celtic fan. Kyle Lafferty was Rangers. 

What's your point?

Des Lynam
58 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

You aren't half making a James Hunt of yourself.

I made a list of what might be termed "achievements" and Brora and Alloa weren't included because I felt these 2 results were hardly describable as achievements.  Possibly you think otherwise.

I mentioned them separately because they stuck in the craw.

Is all that too difficult for you to comprehend?

Our principal aim was to get promoted and we did that.  Try to accept it.

I accepted promotion soon as we were unfairly demoted. What you are saying is if given the choice you would have accepted the worst defeat in our history. That’s incredibly low standards for Hearts. 

Des Lynam
10 minutes ago, CloustonHMFC said:

John Robertson was Hibs.

No he was ****ing was not. 

• davemclaren locked this topic