• soonbe110

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tom Hardy’s Dug
9 hours ago, Sertse said:

Been asking that since the start of the season

So have the players allegedly...

Looking like it's Robbie next season.

Don't agree it's the way to go. Not at all really, but if that's the deal, I know I'll end up backing the team.

Problem is I won't be excited and next season should be exciting.

On fence, no matter what, re season tick due to finance/other commitments but was swaying to get one for me n my dad. Right back on the fence. If I don't, it won't be through protest, but you know there's just not the feeling of I simply must else I miss something special...

1 hour ago, martoon said:

What?

Al?

Surely not.

😄

Do you just troll other posters or do you have something meaningful to say on any topic?

3 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Do you just troll other posters or do you have something meaningful to say on any topic?

Wonder if you’ll ever post anything meaningful...highly doubt it

3 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Hi, Al.

Never trolled anyone. On JKB or elsewhere.

I put forward opinions, comment on the opinion of others, but I've never deliberately caused offence either way.

I hate that away shirt, the camera position and level, but, hopefully we'll get the win.

Enjoy the game, Al.

:flagwave:

5 minutes ago, tynewater said:

Do people still think Robbie is getting sacked??? Bonkers, there's no other word for it. 

No, but plenty think he should be sacked. Bonkers that he ain't.

We are run by a dictator.

2 hours ago, HMFC 86 said:

Wonder if you’ll ever post anything meaningful...highly doubt it

Another troll!!!

2 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

He is 100% our manager next season, it is about time folk accepted this. 

Why should we accept this?

That is a very weak stance to take.

1 minute ago, Cruyff said:

This. Whether people agree or not Robbie is staying. We are starting recruitment on Monday!

Lord Beni of Gorgie

13 goals 5 clean sheets and unbeaten run to finish the season. 

Mods put this one out of its misery. 

If the players wanted rid, they could have, they didn't, just the opposite. 

End of the day players get rid of you, not fans 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, Gambo said:

The players clearly think differently. 

Emphatically endorsed him these last few weeks when it would have been easier to throw him under the bus. 

I think for mental health purposes, it is time to move on

6 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Doubt it’ll be him for the WHOLE season but the last few performances make it highly unlikely he’ll be gone before the start of it.

Jambo in Bathgate
5 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

This. Whether people agree or not Robbie is staying. We are starting recruitment on Monday!

It was never in doubt. He was the man for the job. 

Great managers all come back from adversity, great clubs all come back from adversity.

Meanwhile on JKB.

7 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

The players clearly think differently. 

Emphatically endorsed him these last few weeks when it would have been easier to throw him under the bus. 

I think for mental health purposes, it is time to move on

Yeah, that Morton game was some emphatic endorsment.

jamboinglasgow

Think we give the OP the benefit of the doubt that the club would announce anything until Tuesday with the social media ban, but if it doesn't happen then, then its not happening (there is surely no way it will happen now.)

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, Gambo said:

Yeah, that Morton game was some emphatic endorsment.

Sensible people, even some fierce critics agreed after 5 minutes the pitch was not of a quality to play football. 

Compare against tonight or last Saturday on a flat surface, the team was flying. Wouldn't you agree?

Or are you so far gone you refuse to give credit or use reason?

10 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

13 goals 5 clean sheets and unbeaten run to finish the season. 

Mods put this one out of its misery. 

If the players wanted rid, they could have, they didn't, just the opposite. 

End of the day players get rid of you, not fans 

Yet allegedly the fans got rid of him last time according to the Robbie is god club?

Brora, QotS, Arbroath, , Morton along with many piss poor performances say differently.

Maybe the players were playing for the fans last few games after making it clear they want rid off Beilson in said games above?

2 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Sensible people, even some fierce critics agreed after 5 minutes the pitch was not of a quality to play football. 

Compare against tonight or last Saturday on a flat surface, the team was flying. Wouldn't you agree?

Brora pitch was fine.

Tynecastle was fine v QotS.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
7 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Doubt it’ll be him for the WHOLE season but the last few performances make it highly unlikely he’ll be gone before the start of it.

I don't see why not. His record is sound enough in the Premier. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, Gambo said:

Brora pitch was fine.

Tynecastle was fine v QotS.

Answer the question. Have the last few weeks, the 5games where players could have downed tools, not been very impressive. 

The 3 in particular Alloa, ICT and Raith. 

Have Hearts destroyed these teams playing fine flowing football. 

Yes or No. Answer the question. 

3 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

John Souter is our best player IMO, he was struggling with the Greenock pitch, if he's struggling the whole team are going to struggle, you could roll a ball along a tattie field with less bobbles. The last few games show we've got a team that's got everything we want. People holding onto a shite performance against Greenock because a difficult pitch are desperate.

16 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

I don't see why not. His record is sound enough in the Premier. 

His record from a good while ago now  means diddly squat. It’s irrelevant. Far too many games this season where he’s been found out. He has done just enough and not much more to get us up from a really poor league. I accept he is probably staying so fingers crossed. But he gives me the fear.

His own targets. Over 2 goals per game. Over 2 points per game and concede less than one goal per game were very modest. I’d like to hear his target in advance next time instead of crowing about how he achieved them all.

Edited by JimmyCant

kingantti1874
6 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Answer the question. Have the last few weeks, the 5games where players could have downed tools, not been very impressive. 

obvious yes. Got to give credit where it’s due otherwise you have no credibility at all.

32 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

I think folk realise he will be, doesn’t mean they should accept mediocrity. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
8 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

obvious yes. Got to give credit where it’s due otherwise you have no credibility at all.

Funnily enough the poster desperate for people to answer his question cant or wont answer the question. 

Yeah KA its about being brave enough to say when you are right or wrong, not even that, just going too far.

I'm still quite emphatic they lost interest from January. 

Cup final took a toll mentally and there was a big gap. Empty stadia, they got bored. 

Only a fool would be satisfied just as only a fool would say its broken 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
14 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

His record from a good while ago now  means diddly squat. It’s irrelevant. Far too many games this season where he’s been found out. He has done just enough and not much more to get us up from a really poor league. I accept he is probably staying so fingers crossed. But he gives me the fear.

I don't think it means diddly squat. 

Its fairly recent experience. Bit disingenuous to say we only just did enough. We needed binoculars to see the opposition from late December .

We seem to be keen to paint rather a darker picture than the reality. 

Some ugly games and if truth be told, lost 2 more games than I expected to, but the lead has been comfortable for many months 

25 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Ict/Raith were dead rubbers.

We were horrendous in a lot of games, good/great in some.

We should have been great in the majority.

You may get all Leeds Utd over beating Alloa and ICT at home and Raith away and forget all the shit that went beforehand, I'll take these good(no where near impressive given the opposition) performances, but can't forget the unacceptable dross that went beforehand.

We need to move forwards as one as a club, the fans, the players the management. Even Robbies biggest fans accept that won't be the case next season with Neilson in charge.

In fact Robbies biggest fans accept that there is a case for him to be sacked.

Robbie is damaged goods.

48 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Because you're a Hearts supporter and you'll support the team regardless of who the manager is. If it's shite next season, he'll be gone. 

15 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

I think folk realise he will be, doesn’t mean they should accept mediocrity. 

We don't accept mediocrity. We have let the club know. If it is mediocre and below par next season the club will know about it again but ultimately, he's the manager, this seasons over and we can only hope it improves. 

Things turned for him vs Alloa but there was no pressure tonight or last week, have to factor that in. he's going to be in charge next season like it or not.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
5 minutes ago, Gambo said:

You may get all Leeds Utd over beating Alloa and ICT at home and Raith away and forget all the shit that went beforehand, I'll take these good(no where near impressive given the opposition) performances, but can't forget the unacceptable dross that went beforehand.

We need to move forwards as one as a club, the fans, the players the management. Even Robbies biggest fans accept that won't be the case next season with Neilson in charge.

Robbie is damaged goods.

Yes or no. As another poster correctly pointed out, credibility at stake.

Ironically they were dead rubbers for Hearts against opponents with everything to play for. Have a wee think.

Good night Gambo  👍

10 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

I don't think it means diddly squat. 

Its fairly recent experience. Bit disingenuous to say we only just did enough. We needed binoculars to see the opposition from late December .

We seem to be keen to paint rather a darker picture than the reality. 

Some ugly games and if truth be told, lost 2 more games than I expected to, but the lead has been comfortable for many months 

You’re entitled of course to have an opinion on how 5 or 6 seasons ago impacts on next season. We can agree to differ there.

I’d submit that we cruised this league because none of the rivals were anything like good enough to put a run together. Almost all of their good results were against us.

I think a good team right at it in that league would have scored 80, conceded about 10 and not dropped more than 10 points. 

I think I saw 6 games were I thought we were good, 3 of those in the last month. I saw at least 12 games we were really poor in, worryingly poor and of course we had two of the worst  defeats in our entire history chucked in there for good measure. You can balance that out by nearly winning the cup I suppose but we also nearly got blown away in the first half of the final when tactically we were a joke.

6 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Yes or no. As another poster correctly pointed out, credibility at stake.

Ironically they were dead rubbers for Hearts against opponents with everything to play for. Have a wee think.

Good night Gambo  👍

Was credibility at stake in the Brora, Dunfermline, Arbroath, Morton....... games?

37 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

There's no chance he's leaving, let's be honest here.

Unless you zip up the back it was obvious he wasn't leaving when he fulfilled his job description. 

Rules out a fair amount on here right enough. 

Greedy Jambo
10 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Unless you zip up the back it was obvious he wasn't leaving when he fulfilled his job description. 

Rules out a fair amount on here right enough. 

I agree

But it's the fact that you think he's done enough to continue as Hearts manager that gets me. 

28 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Robbie is damaged goods.

The games weren't dead rubbers for ICT or Raith, yet we pumped them both.

You may need to look up the meaning of dead rubber.

4 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I agree

But it's the fact that you think he's done enough to continue as Hearts manager that gets me. 

It's because I don't zip up the back

3 minutes ago, Homme said:

The games weren't dead rubbers for ICT or Raith, yet we pumped them both.

You may need to look up the meaning of dead rubber.

Between his ears.

Greedy Jambo
Just now, Bull's-eye said:

It's because I don't zip up the back

You come across as someone that collects zips to be fair. 

Aussie Jambo

Might be a bit off topic and need its own thread unless I’ve missed it. Why are the Social Media team all of a sudden using  “Enough Is Enough” slogan at end of season? Surely that’s us the fans slogan if anything for this years poor season? As someone pointed out on FB “use social media to post this #fail” 

So we the fans can’t vent our past anger at the people who currently run our team? What a pile of pish. If you had some one who actually did the social media job reading them, then work out we have issues with the majority of our fans with our current team/manager/owner situation with performances then this is a mega slap to us the fans if anything. Enough is enough aye? Excuses Excuses more like. 

Racism? Eh sorry but not from Hearts fans on social media. I’ve never seen that ever. 

Anyone who actually has a FB page knows you can easily set it so that this sort of thing doesn’t happen plus anything can easily be deleted if it’s out of order or reported. That again is the job of the social media team not FB of Twitter. What a joke and at end of season too, keep us in the dark now. Absolute stupidity because someone might be a racist (but not us) or that we are angry and can’t vent that at the game down to Covid. Slowly chipping away at the hands that feed you.  

🤔

3CC90836-3185-4732-A2A7-4D95E105C65F.jpeg

jamboinglasgow
3 minutes ago, Aussie Jambo said:

Might be a bit off topic and need its own thread unless I’ve missed it. Why are the Social Media team all of a sudden using  “Enough Is Enough” slogan at end of season? Surely that’s us the fans slogan if anything for this years poor season? As someone pointed out on FB “use social media to post this #fail” 

So we the fans can’t vent our past anger at the people who currently run our team? What a pile of pish. If you had some one who actually did the social media job reading them, then work out we have issues with the majority of our fans with our current team/manager/owner situation with performances then this is a mega slap to us the fans if anything. Enough is enough aye? Excuses Excuses more like. 

Racism? Eh sorry but not from Hearts fans on social media. I’ve never seen that ever. 

Anyone who actually has a FB page knows you can easily set it so that this sort of thing doesn’t happen plus anything can easily be deleted if it’s out of order or reported. That again is the job of the social media team not FB of Twitter. What a joke and at end of season too, keep us in the dark now. Absolute stupidity because someone might be a racist (but not us) or that we are angry and can’t vent that at the game down to Covid. Slowly chipping away at the hands that feed you.  

🤔

3CC90836-3185-4732-A2A7-4D95E105C65F.jpeg

Its part of a wider event that football in the UK is doing where all clubs, media and player accounts are going silent until 23:59 on Monday to protest at lack of action by social media companies to clamp down on racism and abuse of players online.

Aussie Jambo
14 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Its part of a wider event that football in the UK is doing where all clubs, media and player accounts are going silent until 23:59 on Monday to protest at lack of action by social media companies to clamp down on racism and abuse of players online.

Thanks Jamboinglasgow. 

Being downunder has its drawbacks. The longer you live here the less you read Scottish or English news. I’m sure it could have been worded a little differently as it comes across as a stab at the fans from some one who didn’t know like myself. Cheers anyway mate that clarifies that then. 👍👏🙏

• davemclaren locked this topic