Vaccine passport to get into football and elsewhere...

williamgerrard

4 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

What civil liberties do you feel you will be losing by having to carry an identity card or a vaccine passport. Is there a specific reason you want to hide your identity.

This should be good. 

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ex member of the SaS

• Bazzas right boot

• williamgerrard

• NANOJAMBO

Those who think the vaccine is rushed so aren’t taking it - if you did end up really ill with COVID would you accept hospital treatments that are still being reviewed/trialled? Or would you just accept death?

part_time_jambo
5 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

Trust the government in equal measures as I do/ did Levein / Budge. 

Have people really lost their sense of clear thinking and being able to discriminate between truth and bullshit.

It shows how well the government propaganda machine, BBC and the like have brainwashed some of these guys on here. 

Yet to wear a mask, won't be getting vaccinated, and nope don't do social distancing either. 

I won't fall into line, won't be getting a tap and trace app, don't buy into any 

You’ll be telling us next that man didn’t really land on the moon.

Bazzas right boot
14 minutes ago, part_time_jambo said:

No, nothing like drivers licence or passport. They are not mandatory.

If you want employment you need a birth certificate or passport. 

So like that, but card size in your wallet like a drivers licence or the old NI card. 

I'd still have no issue with indentyfing myself to the police either way. 

williamgerrard
Just now, NANOJAMBO said:

It's a false argument for the sake of arguing : people talking about erosion of civil liberties etc , simply failing to acknowledge that it was mooted back in the Thatcher days (not that most of them even know that) and the media & public backlash was huge. 

See a year ago bud I said to my mates the end game is forced vaccination and they will track us I got pelters and called a conspiracy theorist a year later vaccine is not mandatory but technically it is cause u won't be able to do much without and vaccine passports is now a way to track you so where do I need help lol said since day 1 and it now happing the question is where does it stop with government taking your rights already illegal to protest these days what next all you guys claiming u don't want to be near someone who's not vaccinated .Tell me what does the vaccine do for you allegedly it's to stop you getting seriously ill so why should u care what non vaxers say argument blown out of water well and truly ps never mind the other theories I've said I'm talking about VACCINE PASSPORTS

been here before
4 hours ago, brux said:

Are the people who won't take the vaccine gonna wave the rights to any treatment required if covid has a serious effect on them?

What an absolute shit argument  :lol:

part_time_jambo
6 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

What civil liberties do you feel you will be losing by having to carry an identity card or a vaccine passport. Is there a specific reason you want to hide your identity.

The liberty of not having to carry an ID card. I would have thought that was obvious.

williamgerrard
4 minutes ago, kila said:

Those who think the vaccine is rushed so aren’t taking it - if you did end up really ill with COVID would you accept hospital treatments that are still being reviewed/trialled? Or would you just accept death?

Lol would u walk to a gas chamber if the government told u it was to protect u 

Edited by williamgerrard

Bazzas right boot
Just now, part_time_jambo said:

The liberty of not having to carry an ID card. I would have thought that was obvious.

So passports for international travel are a restriction on liberty? 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, williamgerrard said:

Lol would u walk to a gas chamber of the government told u it was to protect u 

:berra:

stranraer-jambo

People still not getting the point.

I will say again, this is not about spreading or getting the virus. For the time being it will be with us.

It is about how seriously ill we may become if we were to get the virus and, more importantly, the financial and resource impact this has on the NHS and other services and businesses, both short and long term.

Being part of a mass gathering while not being vaccinated increases the level of how seriously ill you may become. This alone impacts on NHS and other services and businesses. It is entirely preventable.

It is a choice though. The choice is about ignoring the potential financial and other impact your action may have on others if you were to attend mass gatherings while not being vaccinated, or to consider others and not attend, thus reducing this impact if not vaccinated.

We have already seen NHS treatment of other illnesses, such as cancer treatment and detection, cancelled or postponed because finances and resources have been redirected to cope with the pandemic. This needn't happen in future with a safe return of mass gatherings.

2 minutes ago, williamgerrard said:

Lol would u walk to a gas chamber if the government told u it was to protect u 

So rather than answer my question you come up with more nonsense. Good debate…

Ex member of the SaS
12 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

They're not a trojan horse because it's not going to happen . You would have to pass legislation to make the carrying of them mandatory (with the resulting penalty for not doing so).

It is not going to happen and I gave you one recent example of why. No government would get away with it. 

I love your optimism, a year or two ago would you think the government would get away with lock down and police arresting people for walking in a park? 

Once the door opens it can't be closed. ( not a good analogy but you get my meaning. )

part_time_jambo
3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

If you want employment you need a birth certificate or passport. 

So like that, but card size in your wallet like a drivers licence or the old NI card. 

I'd still have no issue with indentyfing myself to the police either way. 

Again, not mandatory. Plenty of people aren’t employed. I bet there are even some on here.

4 minutes ago, williamgerrard said:

See a year ago bud I said to my mates the end game is forced vaccination and they will track us I got pelters and called a conspiracy theorist a year later vaccine is not mandatory but technically it is cause u won't be able to do much without and vaccine passports is now a way to track you so where do I need help lol said since day 1 and it now happing the question is where does it stop with government taking your rights already illegal to protest these days what next all you guys claiming u don't want to be near someone who's not vaccinated .Tell me what does the vaccine do for you allegedly it's to stop you getting seriously ill so why should u care what non vaxers say argument blown out of water well and truly ps never mind the other theories I've said I'm talking about VACCINE PASSPORTS

If you are concerned about being tracked it’s the corporations you need to worry about ;)

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, been here before said:

What an absolute shit argument  :lol:

It won't be if hospitals are full and you or folk you know can't get treated for other things as the hospitals are stressed Due to folk being treated for covid which was easily preventable but refused a vaccine because of Bill Gates. 

4 minutes ago, part_time_jambo said:

But then you only carry it when you need it, like a passport 

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, stranraer-jambo said:

I will say again, this is not about spreading or getting the virus. For the time being it will be with us.

It is about how seriously ill we may become if we were to get the virus and, more importantly, the financial and resource impact this has on the NHS and other services and businesses, both short and long term.

Being part of a mass gathering while not being vaccinated increases the level of how seriously ill you may become. This alone impacts on NHS and other services and businesses. It is entirely preventable.

It is a choice though. The choice is about ignoring the potential financial and other impact your action may have on others if you were to attend mass gatherings while not being vaccinated, or to consider others and not attend, thus reducing this impact if not vaccinated.

We have already seen NHS treatment of other illnesses, such as cancer treatment and detection, cancelled or postponed because finances and resources have been redirected to cope with the pandemic. This needn't happen in future with a safe return of mass gatherings.

Yip. 

It's blindingly obvious as well. 

Stendelnator

See the whole “this is a way for the government to track us” stuff?

Are you absolute moon howlers aware that your phone tells the government exactly where you are at all times and you willingly signed up to it?

part_time_jambo
4 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

So passports for international travel are a restriction on liberty? 

They are not mandatory. ie you have a choice whether to travel abroad or not.

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, part_time_jambo said:

Again, not mandatory. Plenty of people aren’t employed. I bet there are even some on here.

Will still need Id for the Joab centre and to start collecting benefits, even at the beginning. 

So unless someone is "off the grid," some sort of Id is required in life. 

Why does the thought of an Id card and being stopped by the police cause you to get stressed? 

part_time_jambo
3 minutes ago, Hesh said:

But then you only carry it when you need it, like a passport 

The only time you would’nt need it would be in your own home. A bit like house arrest.

Bazzas right boot
13 minutes ago, Jamstomorrow said:

The reality is that over half the adult population and counting have chosen to get vaccinated, so what is your point?

His point is clear. 

What would happen if we all refused the vaccine? 

stranraer-jambo
2 minutes ago, Stendelnator said:

Are you absolute moon howlers aware that your phone tells the government exactly where you are at all times and you willingly signed up to it?

Exactly. 

It is only a conspiracy when they want it to be though and suits their flawed argument.

part_time_jambo
4 minutes ago, Stendelnator said:

Yes, but I have the choice whether to carry one.

been here before
5 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

It won't be if hospitals are full and you or folk you know can't get treated for other things as the hospitals are stressed Due to folk being treated for covid which was easily preventable but refused a vaccine because of Bill Gates. 

Its as stupid an argument as you should be treated for a broken leg if you choose to play football or if you're in a car crash you dint get treatment because you didnt take the bus.

9 minutes ago, stranraer-jambo said:

As you say, it is about considering the impact of your actions on others and not behaving selfishly.  

58 minutes ago, sac said:

Being told that I may not be able to travel abroad or go to a pub or restaurant, or the cinema/theatre, or go to watch my beloved HMFC if I don’t have some kind of passport or proof of vaccine card, is the very reason I opted out on 21st March.

Called the NHS to inform them so that someone else could take my appointment.

vitamin D, Zinc & loads of green veg & fruit is my chosen choice of defence, but I won’t criticise those who have and will get the vaccine.

Precisely where I am at. 

You however have worded it much better than I can.

3 minutes ago, part_time_jambo said:

The only time you would’nt need it would be in your own home. A bit like house arrest.

I’m going to the supermarket and stuff now without one.........

williamgerrard
2 minutes ago, kila said:

So rather than answer my question you come up with more nonsense. Good debate…

My point most people over the last year over look the full facts all they say is what MSM and government keep peddling out daily let's be honest virus is real we all know that but numbers have been minuplated to suit a agenda who's to gain from all this I will tell you all the pharmaceuticals plus the government who have shares in them that's fact anyone who actually trusts the UK government needs help .re vaccine no one knows the long term affect from a vaccine that's only been trialled for a year anyone who claims otherwise is a liar simple also why did government remove the rights to sue the vaccine producers so yea people like me are very wary about it why wouldn't you be it's human nature but see all this I'm right your wrong that's just garbage no one is right we are all entitled to our opinions just like our opinions on robbie neilson for example . Vaccine passport for anything inside the UK needs serious questions asked cause it can be a whole new ball game in years to come 

part_time_jambo

Will still need Id for the Joab centre and to start collecting benefits, even at the beginning. 

Why does the thought of an Id card and being stopped by the police cause you to get stressed? 

Driving licence, passport, even library card is ID and it is not mandatory.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, been here before said:

Its as stupid an argument as you should be treated for a broken leg if you choose to play football or if you're in a car crash you dint get treatment because you didnt take the bus.

Broken legs aren't contagious and haven't in my life time overwhelmed the NHS. 

I do get the gist of that point tho, you could apply it to any disease that is down to individual choice, for example obesity / smoking is the best example. 

They're still not contagious and disrupting life in the way covid does either. 

part_time_jambo
2 minutes ago, Hesh said:

I’m going to the supermarket and stuff now without one.........

You won’t be able to do that if mandatory ID cards are introduced.

Remember to socially distance.

30 minutes ago, part_time_jambo said:

No, nothing like drivers licence or passport. They are not mandatory.

Nonsense! A driving licence is mandatory if you want to drive a car. A passport is mandatory for you to travel to & from other countries.

part_time_jambo
1 minute ago, argyjambo said:

Nonsense! A driving licence is mandatory if you want to drive a car. A passport is mandatory for you to travel to & from other countries.

Driving and travelling abroad are not mandatory.

3 minutes ago, henryheart said:

As you say, it is about considering the impact of your actions on others and not behaving selfishly.  

Nothing to do with it what so ever. 

Your health or anybody's has nothing to do with me,your responsible for it, full stop. If you want to take a vaccine then go ahead. 

2 minutes ago, part_time_jambo said:

You won’t be able to do that if mandatory ID cards are introduced.

Remember to socially distance.

I’ve missed the mandatory Id card chat 

3 hours ago, thewiseone said:

I'm not really getting this. I'm a bit slower than some of these science wise kids on here so please be patient.

People arguing for having the vaccine then I say great  go and get it.

But for the likes of me who see through the whole sham, and have actually found much better health from steering clear of GP's, medical technology, medication and the like

Why should I be excluded from going to watch? What are the pro vaxers really scared of surely if you've had the Vax you'll be fine and if not you can always contact me prior to buying your ticket so you can choose to sit in another part of the ground.

Why are you shiteing it off getting a wee jab? Just get it done and you won't have any problems going anywhere?

part_time_jambo
Just now, Hesh said:

I’ve missed the mandatory Id card chat 

Go back and read it. It’s riveting stuff.

been here before

I do get the gist of that point tho, you could apply it to any disease that is down to individual choice, for example obesity / smoking is the best example. 

The ridiculous original point about treatment made no mention of anything being contagious.

It was a half witted post about freedom of choice and being refused treament on the back of it.

2 minutes ago, williamgerrard said:

My point most people over the last year over look the full facts all they say is what MSM and government keep peddling out daily let's be honest virus is real we all know that but numbers have been minuplated to suit a agenda who's to gain from all this I will tell you all the pharmaceuticals plus the government who have shares in them that's fact anyone who actually trusts the UK government needs help .re vaccine no one knows the long term affect from a vaccine that's only been trialled for a year anyone who claims otherwise is a liar simple also why did government remove the rights to sue the vaccine producers so yea people like me are very wary about it why wouldn't you be it's human nature but see all this I'm right your wrong that's just garbage no one is right we are all entitled to our opinions just like our opinions on robbie neilson for example . Vaccine passport for anything inside the UK needs serious questions asked cause it can be a whole new ball game in years to come 

Well the fact the whole world is in this mess and not just the UK suggests it is real? Whether you trust individual politicians or not, there is a science and medical community to trust.

This isn’t a brand new vaccine. It’s basically been tweaked because we already know about the coronavirus family. It’s not like a totally alien virus with a vaccine being developed to tackle something unknown. 

Also the reason it takes so long for vaccines in the past is money - it’s not solely down to the human trials but the fact the research is slow because of funding. With CV19 there has been no shortage of money to produce vaccines. 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Ray Gin said:

Why are you shiteing it off getting a wee jab? Just get it done and you won't have any problems going anywhere?

That should be tag line on any adverts. 

😂😂

stranraer-jambo
2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Absolutely SRB.

People attempting to deflect from actual issues and concerns with nonsensical arguments. 

williamgerrard
1 minute ago, Ray Gin said:

Years worth of trials ,no one knows long term affect of the Jag not even the scientists so just keep that in mind dude

williamgerrard
1 minute ago, kila said:

Well the fact the whole world is in this mess and not just the UK suggests it is real? Whether you trust individual politicians or not, there is a science and medical community to trust.

This isn’t a brand new vaccine. It’s basically been tweaked because we already know about the coronavirus family. It’s not like a totally alien virus with a vaccine being developed to tackle something unknown. 

Also the reason it takes so long for vaccines in the past is money - it’s not solely down to the human trials but the fact the research is slow because of funding. With CV19 there has been no shortage of money to produce vaccines. 

Can I ask you a question would you trust someone with no medical background with your health ?

Just now, williamgerrard said:

Years worth of trials ,no one knows long term affect of the Jag not even the scientists so just keep that in mind dude

They've passed all the safety tests required. I've had my first dose without hesitation.

5 minutes ago, part_time_jambo said:

Driving and travelling abroad are not mandatory.

Neither is attending Tynecastle.

1 minute ago, williamgerrard said:

Can I ask you a question would you trust someone with no medical background with your health ?

Like whatever idiots on social media have been convincing you that they aren't safe?

12 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

my laddie has just started work, he needed to ‘show’ his passport to evidence he hard the right to work in the UK and he may need to travel abroad for his work too.

I wonder how many people are actually ‘of the grid’ as you say. 

• JKBMod 3 changed the title to Vaccine passport to get into football and elsewhere...