Vaccine passport to get into football and elsewhere...

williamgerrard

2 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Was not intended to single you out, just easy to quote your post. As for your question it would depend on the disease. Either there would be lots of deaths or nature would find a cure( herd immunity ) only time would tell.

The severity of the disease would dictate which route went down. We don't enforce mass vaccination for colds or flu but would maybe insist for bubonic plague😜

No problem. 👍

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ex member of the SaS

• Bazzas right boot

• williamgerrard

• NANOJAMBO

1 hour ago, JimmyCant said:

I’m not surprised you don’t understand much about the issue if you’re making a conscious decision not to be vaccinated. It’s irresponsible in my opinion

Thank you. Don't know how you come to this conclusion but you are welcome to have this opinion. 

I've been anti Vax for a long time and will remain so. I take full responsibility to what then occurs, you on the other hand putting your health in the hands of others means you fail to take full responsibility for it but gives you a target to blame when/ if you become ill. Good one Jimmy I see where you  are coming from. 

Just now, williamgerrard said:

Listen we all have our own opinions but one thing I've noticed it's split the population against each other that's what it's been designed for tell you something else 2030 everything will be revealed this isn't a UK issue it's alot bigger .Here's another thing people slag others on Facebook re no medical background but yet everyone is happy for a certain bill gates to dictate re vaccines this is the same person who has no medical background but yet has shared in sage and who 

What happens if we all choose not to get vaccinated ?  Makes you uncomfortable doesn't it ? 

williamgerrard
1 minute ago, NANOJAMBO said:

What happens if we all choose not to get vaccinated ?  Makes you uncomfortable doesn't it ? 

Doesn't make me feel uncomfortable lol just makes u look like a 🤡 for asking same question

Just now, thewiseone said:

Thank you. Don't know how you come to this conclusion but you are welcome to have this opinion. 

I've been anti Vax for a long time and will remain so. I take full responsibility to what then occurs, you on the other hand putting your health in the hands of others means you fail to take full responsibility for it but gives you a target to blame when/ if you become ill. Good one Jimmy I see where you  are coming from. 

That's a load of bull. There's no one walking this planet that was anti vax until Covid.

I'll ask you the same question I've been asking gerrard (maybe you can answer, he refuses to) - what happens if we all refuse to get vaccinated ? 

indianajones

Carry a 'passport' to show you have had some jag that doesnt stop you from getting or spreading a flu virus. 

Worlds gone mad. 

Whatever makes people feel 'safe' i guess. 

williamgerrard
Just now, NANOJAMBO said:

That's a load of bull. There's no one walking this planet that was anti vax until Covid.

I'll ask you the same question I've been asking gerrard (maybe you can answer, he refuses to) - what happens if we all refuse to get vaccinated ? 

U will be fine that's what happens 

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Correct vitamins and healthy eating /exercise will always be better that lab made vaccines. Having said that there are times when vaccines are also good.

Ffs, it's a virus that humans have no natural immunity to. 

A virus that likes to mutate a bit. 

20 press ups, a cod liver tablet and a 10 minute jog ain't doing **** all  it sets about your lungs and cardio vascular system. 

Doesn't make me feel uncomfortable lol just makes u look like a 🤡 for asking same question

You haven't answered the question , so it isn't me that looks like a clown.

I'll ask it again : what happens if we all refuse to get vaccinated ? 

4 minutes ago, williamgerrard said:

Listen we all have our own opinions but one thing I've noticed it's split the population against each other that's what it's been designed for tell you something else 2030 everything will be revealed this isn't a UK issue it's alot bigger .Here's another thing people slag others on Facebook re no medical background but yet everyone is happy for a certain bill gates to dictate re vaccines this is the same person who has no medical background but yet has shared in sage and who 

:rofl:

And there it is. Took 6 pages but was worth the wait.

U will be fine that's what happens 

We will all be fine if we refuse to get vaccinated ? 

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, williamgerrard said:

It's a fair question. 

williamgerrard
1 minute ago, NANOJAMBO said:

What happens if u take it u will be fine until the next scamdemic happens then they will introduce more rubbish eventually you will be at the mercy of the government see China for example and currency will also go in near future

8 minutes ago, One five said:

I’m up for it , if it gets us back to some kind of normality like

Tyncastle on a Saturday!!!!!

PUB’S BACK OPEN !!!!!!!

getting back to seeing family !!!!!!!!

a holiday in the sun !!!!!!!!!

Golf holiday as well !!!!!!!!!

O yesssss 

🥳🍺😎🏌🏿‍♂️

Totally Selfish 🤨

only joking I’m in, time to get back to some sort of normality 😁👍

Stendelnator

“Scamdemic” “Bill Gates” “something bigger is coming”

This was worth the wait. What an absolute fruit loop 🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, williamgerrard said:

What happens if u take it u will be fine until the next scamdemic happens then they will introduce more rubbish eventually you will be at the mercy of the government see China for example and currency will also go in near future

You don't seem to understand what I'm asking (I'm not asking what happens if you DO take the vax).

One more try : what happens if we all decide not to get vaccinated ? 

Tbh this stuff about scamdemics, bill gates, 5G and that is taking it a bit far for me. I can possibly but into the great reset theory but that is for a different thread. 

williamgerrard
2 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

We will all be fine if we refuse to get vaccinated ? 

End of the day it's not a competition like Ur making it out to be.No one knows if your right or I am right.All I will say is why is there 72 rebels MPs have the same issue as me re the vaccine passport I will tell you cause it's opening the door for the government to control us even more on the future end.I don't criticise people taking the vaccine it's there right just like you shouldn't be criticising people who don't 

williamgerrard
3 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

You don't seem to understand what I'm asking (I'm not asking what happens if you DO take the vax).

One more try : what happens if we all decide not to get vaccinated ? 

And this thread is about vaccine passports getting into football so stop changing the subject people ain't interested in any other politics re vaccines

If you don't want to be vaccinated, then don't, but to not do so because you don't like being told what to do is just like biting off your nose to spite your face.  

The best way to protect yourself and reduce the spread of the disease is by an effective vaccination policy.  If you are not exempt on health grounds and you end up catching it then it will be your problem, and likewise if you are banned from entering football grounds or for going abroad on holiday, then tough cheese; you will have made your bed so lie in it. I want to get back to the way things were as quickly as possible, I've had my first vaccine and am looking forward to my second and I for one will be much happier in the knowledge that those around me at Tynecastle or siting next to me on a four hour flight are extremely unlikely to be contaminated. Bring it on.

portobellojambo1
3 minutes ago, williamgerrard said:

I'm guessing here that in terms of China you are referring to changes being made regards citizens of Hong Kong. If so I hope you will accept those changes have got feck all to do with the covid pandemic. Neither has the intention of many food stores to do away with cash transactions and install scanning machines. You seem to be using some mother fecking crazy examples for not getting the jab.

End of the day it's not a competition like Ur making it out to be.No one knows if your right or I am right.All I will say is why is there 72 rebels MPs have the same issue as me re the vaccine passport I will tell you cause it's opening the door for the government to control us even more on the future end.I don't criticise people taking the vaccine it's there right just like you shouldn't be criticising people who don't 

I'm definitely NOT making it to be a competition and you know that perfectly well. I've asked you a simple question , I haven't asked you to justify your behaviour : I'm just asking you, how do we get out of this mess (lockdown, no pubs, etc, etc) if everyone decide to take your view of the world  ie no vaccinations ? 

15 minutes ago, One five said:

I’m up for it , if it gets us back to some kind of normality like

Tyncastle on a Saturday!!!!!

PUB’S BACK OPEN !!!!!!!

getting back to seeing family !!!!!!!!

a holiday in the sun !!!!!!!!!

Golf holiday as well !!!!!!!!!

O yesssss 

🥳🍺😎🏌🏿‍♂️

:greatpost:

part_time_jambo
3 hours ago, Cut The Crap said:

No real issue with it to be honest.

Taking COVID and vaccination out of the equation, would you have any issue if the government made ID cards mandatory? Having to carry them with you and produce them when asked to when stopped by the police for no reason, because that is the next step.

9 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Ffs, it's a virus that humans have no natural immunity to. 

A virus that likes to mutate a bit. 

20 press ups, a cod liver tablet and a 10 minute jog ain't doing **** all  it sets about your lungs and cardio vascular system. 

So you’re a virology expert now? Guess we’ll get 43000 posts on that subject too?

And this thread is about vaccine passports getting into football so stop changing the subject people ain't interested in any other politics re vaccines

I didn't changes the subject , It wasn't me who introduced  the "I'm anti vax" perspective or Bill Gates, etc, etc. 

I've just asked a simple question - you refuse to answer it but post all kinds of stuff to get around it. If you don't want to answer it, that's fine. 

williamgerrard
1 minute ago, part_time_jambo said:

Taking COVID and vaccination out of the equation, would you have any issue if the government made ID cards mandatory? Having to carry them with you and produce them when asked to when stopped by the police for no reason, because that is the next step.

Better watch  nano will be on to say it's ok we may aswell all just wear chains and a ball will suit the agenda

Bazzas right boot

What like a drivers licence or passport? 

I'd have no problem identifying myself to the police if asked with or without an I'd card. 

Nothing to hide. 

It isn't.  Thatcher tried this and the public backlash was staggering : even her own party was against it. 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, sac said:

So you’re a virology expert now? Guess we’ll get 43000 posts on that subject too?

Nah, but I know what a virus is, check it up, it's easy. 

part_time_jambo
1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

What like a drivers licence or passport? 

I'd have no problem identifying myself to the police if asked with or without an I'd card. 

Nothing to hide. 

No, nothing like drivers licence or passport. They are not mandatory.

part_time_jambo
6 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

It isn't.  Thatcher tried this and the public backlash was staggering : even her own party was against it. 

My point is that vaccine passports are a roundabout way of introducing ID cards.once we have the vaccine passports it is a smaller step to the ID cards, so easier for them to introduce them. Gradually eroding our civil liberties.

Edited by part_time_jambo
Crappy spelling

williamgerrard
3 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Lol your Thatchers love child 

williamgerrard
Just now, part_time_jambo said:

My point is that vaccine passports are a roundabout way of introducing ID cards.once we have the vaccine passports it is a smaller step to the ID cards, so easier fo4 5hem to introduce them. Gradually eroding our civil liberties.

Nano will disagree big time he thinks it's ok for our rights to be taken away just wondering why we had 2 world wars cause the year is 2021 and people have open arms for government to take there freedom away 

Just now, part_time_jambo said:

My point is that vaccine passports are a roundabout way of introducing ID cards.once we have the vaccine passports it is a smaller step to the ID cards, so easier fo4 5hem to introduce them. Gradually eroding our civil liberties.

They're not a trojan horse because it's not going to happen . You would have to pass legislation to make the carrying of them mandatory (with the resulting penalty for not doing so).

It is not going to happen and I gave you one recent example of why. No government would get away with it. 

I wouldn't, but I've nothing to hide. Most people carry a form of ID by way of their mobile phone, so what exactly is the problem? There are many civilised countries where carrying ID is simply the norm, for example, if you go on holiday to Spain you are required by law to carry your passport or some form of ID with you at all times. 

Nano will disagree big time he thinks it's ok for our rights to be taken away just wondering why we had 2 world wars cause the year is 2021 and people have open arms for government to take there freedom away 

Get help. 

3 minutes ago, part_time_jambo said:

Yip, there  is no way it would end with Covid19.  

33 minutes ago, williamgerrard said:

The Question I then ask would the government's ever lie to the public I would say yes .End of the day we all have our own opinions that's life but border line discrimination and I think the government is about to cross it .Did you watch panarama lately shows you clearly numbers could have been manipulated .Yes virus is real but care to explain this people having covid on death certificates when sadly it was something else I know loads of people that's happened to all I will say Boris n co plan divide and conquer is in full swing creating people having a go at each other just like Robbie neilson at our club also splits opinion 

Trust the government in equal measures as I do/ did Levein / Budge. 

Have people really lost their sense of clear thinking and being able to discriminate between truth and bullshit.

It shows how well the government propaganda machine, BBC and the like have brainwashed some of these guys on here. 

Yet to wear a mask, won't be getting vaccinated, and nope don't do social distancing either. 

I won't fall into line, won't be getting a tap and trace app, don't buy into any 

This thread has gone the way of every other thread on any MB when covid is discussed, spinning around in circles, most people are so entrenched with their positions sometimes, maybe most of the time I don't even think it is worth discussing!

williamgerrard
Just now, Stendelnator said:

If vaccine passports keep QAnon weirdos out of Tynecastle I’m all for it tbh

Starting with u and Ur bf nano lol 😉

williamgerrard
Just now, gator said:

This thread has gone the way of every other thread on any MB when covid is discussed, spinning around in circles, most people are so entrenched with their positions sometimes, maybe most of the time I don't even think it is worth discussing!

Agreed

Of it. It's one big computer game and those taking part have chosen to.

Me I'll sit on the side lines and enjoy what unfolds! 

4 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

It probably is, vaccines stop people catching the virus so reduce chances of the virus mutating. If it goes unchecked it will continue to go round in circles. See manaus 

Wrong.Symptom suppresant.you would be more danger to a person not getting it as you still catch it and still pass it on.

portobellojambo1
3 minutes ago, part_time_jambo said:

What civil liberties do you feel you will be losing by having to carry an identity card or a vaccine passport. Is there a specific reason you want to hide your identity.

Just now, henryheart said:

I wouldn't, but I've nothing to hide. Most people carry a form of ID by way of their mobile phone, so what exactly is the problem? There are many civilised countries where carrying ID is simply the norm, for example, if you go on holiday to Spain you are required by law to carry your passport or some form of ID with you at all times. 

It's a false argument for the sake of arguing : people talking about erosion of civil liberties etc , simply failing to acknowledge that it was mooted back in the Thatcher days (not that most of them even know that) and the media & public backlash was huge. 

3 minutes ago, Stendelnator said:

If vaccine passports keep QAnon weirdos out of Tynecastle I’m all for it tbh

:rofl:

2 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

What civil liberties do you feel you will be losing by having to carry an identity card or a vaccine passport. Is there a specific reason you want to hide your identity.

Exactly.

Jamstomorrow
29 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

The reality is that over half the adult population and counting have chosen to get vaccinated, so what is your point?

• JKBMod 3 changed the title to Vaccine passport to get into football and elsewhere...