Sir Lewis will be greeting his eyes out but not as much as that **** Toto Wolff

they just cut to toto and it looked like he was chewing wasps

luckyBatistuta
Just now, milky_26 said:

they just cut to toto and it looked like he was chewing wasps

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

luckyBatistuta
Just now, Malinga the Swinga said:

It's like Aguero or Michael Thomas. Wait till Lewis is interviewed, he'll be spewing.

Cannot wait😁

Hats off to Lewis, drove an incredible race, couldn’t have done any more

1 minute ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

It's like Aguero or Michael Thomas. Wait till Lewis is interviewed, he'll be spewing.

the commentators have just mentioned the michael thomas 1989 winner

adambraejambo

Mercedes only got themselves to blame.  Botas should have lost control on 2nd last lap to make sure race finished under safety car. Not been watching live just watching updates on train home. 

Just now, Victorian said:

Tbf,  they've applied the Scottish Football protocol.  Made it up on the fly.  More to come.

they have done that all season

In relation to Twitter and Facebook it always seems like the most vocal Hamilton fans aren’t really dedicated fans of the sport but of Hamilton. Like people who don’t watch tennis unless it’s Andy Murray. 

Edited by Tazio

Just now, Tazio said:

In relation to Twitter and Facebook it always seems like the most vocal Hamilton fans aren’t really dedicated fans of the sport but of Hamilton. Like people who do t watch tennis unless it’s Andy Murray. 

yep, it is like americans who change their teams if their favourite player goes to another team

Malinga the Swinga

It's very hard to feel sorry for Hamilton. His team and he himself have twisted the rulebook for years and got away with murder. From first win when his mate let him past at last corner, through to this one when he's driven dangerously and not been penalised.

Finally, his luck gave out.

The Mighty Thor
8 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Tbf,  they've applied the Scottish Football protocol.  Made it up on the fly.  More to come.

I'd take it a stage further and offer Mercedes the SPFL nugget of wisdom;

These things even themselves out :leveinproblem:

13 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Whilst I'm a Max fan and I feel Lewis is a serial moaner he's also always very respectful and fair post-race imo. I think he was again there 

Just now, Taffin said:

Whilst I'm a Max fan and I feel Lewis is a serial moaner he's also always very respectful and fair post-race imo. I think he was again there 

His PR performances are very considered and planned. Even his radio comms are all scripted. 
I’m currently loving the Sky replays of Toto Woolf’s tantrums. 

luckyBatistuta
2 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Just now, Tazio said:

His PR performances are very considered and planned. Even his radio comms are all scripted. 

It’s all false, the main reason I don’t like Lewis

Just now, Tazio said:

tbf the PR performances are all down to the media training they all get. they are well trained to be careful and respectful when they speak to the media.

i loved that radio message from wolf "no no no michael"

"no toto its motor racing"

3 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

It’s all false, the main reason I don’t like Lewis

Could be, I always thought it was easy to be kind and respectful when you're winning but when something like that happens to you it's impressive to go and shake your opponents hand and congratulate him, staged or not. Just look at his raving loony of a team principal who can't keep his cool.

luckyBatistuta
Just now, Taffin said:

Could be, I always thought it was easy to be kind and respectful when you're winning but when something like that happens to you it's impressive to go and shake your opponents hand and congratulate him, staged or not. Just look at his raving loony of a team principal who can't keep his cool.

I di believe his reaction to this is genuine, don’t think Max would have handled it as well if the roles were reversed, but he’s a lot younger. Pleased for Max though😁

That is incredible, how can you allow 5 cars to unlap and not the rest? And Massi saying it's a motor race as justification, how can a set of nearly new softs against an old set of hards be a race.

People on here go on about referees in Scottish Football, this by far outweighs any bad decision any Scottish ref has ever made. This surely needs a post race investigation.

Just now, H2 said:

That is incredible, how can you allow 5 cars to unlap and not the rest? And Massi saying it's a motor race as justification, how can a set of nearly new softs against an old set of hards be a race.

People on here go on about referees in Scottish Football, this by far outweighs any bad decision any Scottish ref has ever made. This surely needs a post race investigation.

One of the main parts of F1 is tyre strategy, I’m not sure what you mean here, do you want all the cars to get new tyres so they’re always in the same ones? 

1 minute ago, Tazio said:

One of the main parts of F1 is tyre strategy, I’m not sure what you mean here, do you want all the cars to get new tyres so they’re always in the same ones? 

No, you missed my point. Massi said in response to Wolfe something about it's motor racing, in justification to his decision. His decision was not about motor racing, A car on well used hards will not beat the car a new softs in one lap. To allow only 5 five cars to unlap is ... in my opinion putting it politely, unjust. You either let all cars unlap or no cars unlap. The whole thing just beggars belief. 

1 minute ago, H2 said:

No, you missed my point. Massi said in response to Wolfe something about it's motor racing, in justification to his decision. His decision was not about motor racing, A car on well used hards will not beat the car a new softs in one lap. To allow only 5 five cars to unlap is ... in my opinion putting it politely, unjust. You either let all cars unlap or no cars unlap. The whole thing just beggars belief. 

mercedes could have pitted under the safety car but decided not to

Lewis was the better driver today and Max won this based on outside events.  Whether is was the stewards or just the Safety car or not.. It was not Max / Redbull being the fastest car! 

2 minutes ago, Bigsmak said:

Lewis was the better driver today and Max won this based on outside events.  Whether is was the stewards or just the Safety car or not.. It was not Max / Redbull being the fastest car! 

in that case mercedes should just win everything as they clearly have the fastest car

1 minute ago, milky_26 said:

mercedes could have pitted under the safety car but decided not to

Twice, once under the virtual safety car and the other under the full saftey car, but they didn't because Mercedes knew that they'd have lost track position to Verstappen.

Just now, milky_26 said:

in that case mercedes should just win everything as they clearly have the fastest car

They didn't at the start of the season and they did at the end! 

luckyBatistuta
16 minutes ago, H2 said:

6 minutes ago, H2 said:

Only one person to blame for this

😁

068A6C12-43B0-4E8E-A21F-B5E9498E61F5.gif

2 minutes ago, Bigsmak said:

They didn't at the start of the season and they did at the end! 

but thats the nature of racing. if the fastest car wins it is pointless to race. just look at football the best team does not always win. if that did happen then it would be very boring as the result would be known before any race started