Jump to content

Who’s Cancelling their Monthly.


alwaysthereinspirit

Recommended Posts

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, i8hibsh said:

 

 

I do that to cub scouts too if that makes people feel better.  I'm a miserable ******* DtD and it is not personal to the lassies.


The poor mites are just trying to raise funds for a new mini bus you mean old *******.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • jr ewing

    107

  • Smith's right boot

    62

  • iainmac

    51

  • Dusk_Till_Dawn

    46

i8hibsh
Just now, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:


The poor mites are just trying to raise funds for a new mini bus you mean old *******.

 

 

I applaud them and hope they do well, I am just not persoanlly interested.

Link to post
Share on other sites
zicoinexile
12 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

 

 

Why though?

 

 

Because, like 99% of all Jambos I couldn't give the slightest **** about their team?

 

 

Why? Its because you are a complete pecker head......

Link to post
Share on other sites
Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

 

 

I applaud them and hope they do well, I am just not persoanlly interested.


:lol:

 

I’d admire your consistency on that front 

Link to post
Share on other sites
i8hibsh
5 minutes ago, DS98 said:


I feel sorry for the guy tbh. 
 

I have little interest in the women’s team but I have a daughter and 4 nieces. It’s the thought that they might want to play football one day and there will still be guys like that around. 
 

Not to worry though. People with that kind of mentality will be lost to the world in the next 15-20 years.

 

 

Oh for goodness sake.

 

I DO NOT SAY THEY DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHTS THAT WE HAVE.  I HAVE NO ISSUE WITH THEM DOING WHATEVER IT IS THEY WANT TO DO.  I JUST HAVE NO INTEREST IN FUNDING THEM OR WATCHING THEM. IT IS NOT PERSONAL TO THEM AND I WISH THEM WELL IN ALL THEY DO.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
i8hibsh

This whole culture of do what we do or you are racist/sexist etc ****ing stinks.

 

I do not like women's football, I do not support BLM and I dislike Ann budge immensely.  This does not make me hate women or hate black people.  If anyone is mature and reasonable they will accept this.

 

If people want to put nappies on and act like children and throw accusations around then so be it.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
i8hibsh
7 minutes ago, zicoinexile said:

Why? Its because you are a complete pecker head......

 

 

That is a new one, I congratulate you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
tian447

Did you even contribute to the FoH in the first place? 

 

For someone who admittedly doesn't go to games because they don't like the club under Budge, I find it absolutely impossible to believe you happily hand over money every month to it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
been here before
6 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Did you even contribute to the FoH in the first place? 

 

For someone who admittedly doesn't go to games because they don't like the club under Budge, I find it absolutely impossible to believe you happily hand over money every month to it. 

 

He's one of lifes leeches. Sucks the life out of everything.

 

Contributes to nothing, not a single thing.

 

But the first one to criticise when things go wrong.

Edited by been here before
Link to post
Share on other sites
jr ewing

Made the mistake of contacting the Foundation and suspending my contributions. After it was pointed out that it would not count as a cancellation. Cancelled later in the week. 250 could be the first day, no date mentioned when that number refers to.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Nucky Thompson

I've got unbroken contributions since day one and I won't be spitting the dummy out and stopping/suspending them because I don't like the manager.

It's about Heart of Midlothian not, who's in charge or picking the team.

Anyone stopping their payments were never committed in the first place 

Link to post
Share on other sites
davemclaren
8 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Made the mistake of contacting the Foundation and suspending my contributions. After it was pointed out that it would not count as a cancellation. Cancelled later in the week. 250 could be the first day, no date mentioned when that number refers to.

You certainly hope that’s the case. Regardless, the true impact will be seen when the actual amount raised comes through. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I've got unbroken contributions since day one and I won't be spitting the dummy out and stopping/suspending them because I don't like the manager.

It's about Heart of Midlothian not, who's in charge or picking the team.

Anyone stopping their payments were never committed in the first place 

So have I, but mines have increased or decreased in accordance with various factors.

your last sentence is clearly trolling.

Link to post
Share on other sites
OldGorgie
1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

You certainly hope that’s the case. Regardless, the true impact will be seen when the actual amount raised comes through. 

The good news is that 8,100 fans are continuing with their pledges. Could be that ultimately the club doesn’t need those that throw their toys out the pram when things get tough.

Link to post
Share on other sites
GinRummy
7 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I've got unbroken contributions since day one and I won't be spitting the dummy out and stopping/suspending them because I don't like the manager.

It's about Heart of Midlothian not, who's in charge or picking the team.

Anyone stopping their payments were never committed in the first place 

It’s not spitting the dummy out. You just want to dismiss it as that because it’s not something you agree with. It’s not just the manager either but again, it suits your agenda to kid on it is. It’s about Ann Budge making mistake after mistake with our money, be that FoH, season tickets, or hearts tv. Even the loans she’s put in will ultimately be paid back by the fans. 
 

 

Edited by GinRummy
Link to post
Share on other sites
jr ewing
3 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

You certainly hope that’s the case. Regardless, the true impact will be seen when the actual amount raised comes through. 

Exactly 

Link to post
Share on other sites
GinRummy
2 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

The good news is that 8,100 fans are continuing with their pledges. Could be that ultimately the club doesn’t need those that throw their toys out the pram when things get tough.

It’s not throwing their toys out the pram. Where are your posts slating Ann Budge for the millions of pounds she’s spent to secure our return to the championship and record two defeats to part time clubs in national cup competitions? Why just pop up to belittle fans. The damage is and has been caused by people at the club and not the fans. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Humblerogue

Il probably increase my pledge when we takeover the club, misplaced optimism is an expensive flaw

Link to post
Share on other sites
ToqueJambo
11 hours ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Sky Bar :cornette:

 

As just quoting the other Hibs-sounding chap.

Link to post
Share on other sites
OldGorgie
14 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

It’s not throwing their toys out the pram. Where are your posts slating Ann Budge for the millions of pounds she’s spent to secure our return to the championship and record two defeats to part time clubs in national cup competitions? Why just pop up to belittle fans. The damage is and has been caused by people at the club and not the fans. 

I don’t think Budge or Neilson are doing well but I’m not going to withdraw pledges when it’s only a few years ago our club almost disappeared. Anybody who has followed Hearts for a period of time would surely realise that we have had many setbacks. It’s interesting that while 8,100 continue to pledge only 250 have cancelled. To put that into context,  I can remember when attendances were around 4,000 or so at some games. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Nucky Thompson
26 minutes ago, sac said:

So have I, but mines have increased or decreased in accordance with various factors.

your last sentence is clearly trolling.

It's just my opinion, I'm not trolling.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
GinRummy
Just now, OldGorgie said:

I don’t think Budge or Neilson are doing well but I’m not going to withdraw pledges when it’s only a few years ago our club almost disappeared. Anybody who has followed Hearts for a period of time would surely realise that we have had many setbacks. It’s interesting that while 8,100 continue to pledge only 250 have cancelled. To put that into context,  I can remember when attendances were around 4,000 or so at some games. 

My first few games were at about 12 (1982) when some of the games must’ve been about that attendance. Never went regularly till 85/86 so from then I can’t remember them being so low. FoH is a great thing but people feel ignored and disillusioned by the club and FOH. The main difference I can think of between other setbacks and this one is this setback has nothing to do with cash and all to do with incompetence. It amazes me that fans find the time to tear into each other when for close to 5 years the club has allowed the first team to fail and falter. They’ve sleepwalked into an utter disaster. Recent results are the straw that broke the camels back for many. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jeffros Furios
16 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

 

As just quoting the other Hibs-sounding chap.

Take another :cornette:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jambo61
57 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I've got unbroken contributions since day one and I won't be spitting the dummy out and stopping/suspending them because I don't like the manager.

It's about Heart of Midlothian not, who's in charge or picking the team.

Anyone stopping their payments were never committed in the first place 

Absolute codswollop!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot

Increased mine by a fiver.

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jambo61
1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Increased mine by a fiver.

 

 

 

 

Looking for applause or something?

Falls into the who cares category!

Link to post
Share on other sites
merseyjambo
3 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:


Tosh’s new strategy.

 

Having been shown up as clueless about football (again), starting inventing financial crises.


Apparently if he fails at this, he’s loooking to be head negotiator to sort out the Israel/Palestine negotiations then he’s off to sort out things between Russia and Ukraine and if he has any spare time he’s going to deal with the Myanmar crisis

Link to post
Share on other sites
merseyjambo
3 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

 

 

St sales will be fine. 

 

12k imo. 

200/300 folk left spewing sales never dropped to 4k or something. 

 

Covid will have a far bigger influence on St sales, across every club tho, that effect might be the issue 

 

And again, ironically if they drop drastically because of this,we go back to Budge for more loans so she stays longer to get paid back. 

 

 

 

 


ST sales will be nowhere near 12k. 8-9 max. No guarantees as to when we will be back in stadiums and people will pick and choose if it’s the same turgid shite next season

Link to post
Share on other sites
Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, merseyjambo said:


Apparently if he fails at this, he’s loooking to be head negotiator to sort out the Israel/Palestine negotiations then he’s off to sort out things between Russia and Ukraine and if he has any spare time he’s going to deal with the Myanmar crisis


“At the end of the day, who’s going to replace the army? They might be killing people randomly in Myanmar but what if the next lot kill even more? Maybe the mob should have thought about this before criticising acts of genocide.”

Link to post
Share on other sites
merseyjambo
1 hour ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I've got unbroken contributions since day one and I won't be spitting the dummy out and stopping/suspending them because I don't like the manager.

It's about Heart of Midlothian not, who's in charge or picking the team.

Anyone stopping their payments were never committed in the first place 


Total shite.

 

I pulled my subs after Robbie Neilson suggested that if I wanted to watch a winning team, i should follow City or United.

 

Ive watched us play guys like Colin More, Pat McShane and Jim Denny. Never once have I thought about going to watch anyone else.

 

What I object to is some whopper who has just been beaten by Brora telling me that I shouldn’t be annoyed because we lost and that I should follow another team if l want to see them win week in week out, then follow it up with we’re 13 points clear, what’s the problem. Those are the uttering of a man who has zero affinity with the fans and is being contemptuous. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
merseyjambo
5 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:


“At the end of the day, who’s going to replace the army? They might be killing people randomly in Myanmar but what if the next lot kill even more? Maybe the mob should have thought about this before criticising acts of genocide.”


🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
jr ewing
21 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Increased mine by a fiver.

 

 

 

 

No one believes you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
jr ewing
14 minutes ago, merseyjambo said:


ST sales will be nowhere near 12k. 8-9 max. No guarantees as to when we will be back in stadiums and people will pick and choose if it’s the same turgid shite next season

Lower than an eight you say. Play your cards right. Loved that programme. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
soonbe110
1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

It’s not spitting the dummy out. You just want to dismiss it as that because it’s not something you agree with. It’s not just the manager either but again, it suits your agenda to kid on it is. It’s about Ann Budge making mistake after mistake with our money, be that FoH, season tickets, or hearts tv. Even the loans she’s put in will ultimately be paid back by the fans. 
 

 

Scale it back and 8 years ago(and the 100+ years before) you paid your season ticket money when it came due or you walked up on the Saturdays you were free or could afford to go.  Supported the team, moaned  at the manager, moaned at the players, celebrated the good games , cried at the 7 goal thumpings  (I have been at at least three), moaned at the owners, BUT still kept going and still got a buzz out of Saturdays in Gorgie and also the away trips. 
 

Today we have 8000+ fans paying roughly £140k per month to the club. That’s an average of about £15 per month per pledger. So, for 50p per day some fans think they now have the right to have a say in who the manager is, which players should be signed, who should be on the board etc. 

Just crazy. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
soonbe110
42 minutes ago, merseyjambo said:


ST sales will be nowhere near 12k. 8-9 max. No guarantees as to when we will be back in stadiums and people will pick and choose if it’s the same turgid shite next season

Lose the carry forward for unused games though. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
GinRummy
1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

Scale it back and 8 years ago(and the 100+ years before) you paid your season ticket money when it came due or you walked up on the Saturdays you were free or could afford to go.  Supported the team, moaned  at the manager, moaned at the players, celebrated the good games , cried at the 7 goal thumpings  (I have been at at least three), moaned at the owners, BUT still kept going and still got a buzz out of Saturdays in Gorgie and also the away trips. 
 

Today we have 8000+ fans paying roughly £140k per month to the club. That’s an average of about £15 per month per pledger. So, for 50p per day some fans think they now have the right to have a say in who the manager is, which players should be signed, who should be on the board etc. 

Just crazy. 

Fans have wanted managers gone before though, as well as chairmen replaced. Nobody can argue that we are getting the best for the money we all put in and that isn’t a recent thing. I’ve seen hearts fans coming to blows with one another in the terraces long before either FoH or the internet. The method of protest isn’t chucking a pie at Tommy McLean anymore but disgruntled fans make waves and noise in one way or another and always have. We deserve better than we are getting, some people think RN can give us that, some don’t. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
soonbe110
1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Fans have wanted managers gone before though, as well as chairmen replaced. Nobody can argue that we are getting the best for the money we all put in and that isn’t a recent thing. I’ve seen hearts fans coming to blows with one another in the terraces long before either FoH or the internet. The method of protest isn’t chucking a pie at Tommy McLean anymore but disgruntled fans make waves and noise in one way or another and always have. We deserve better than we are getting, some people think RN can give us that, some don’t. 

There’s no doubt we could/should be doing better. The amount we are putting in though amounts to, on average, a pint a week. Not sure that buys you much to be honest.  Each to their own though 

Link to post
Share on other sites
GinRummy
5 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

There’s no doubt we could/should be doing better. The amount we are putting in though amounts to, on average, a pint a week. Not sure that buys you much to be honest.  Each to their own though 

If it’s of so little consequence why bother?

 

My point was more that fans would find ways to complain, protest and moan just as vehemently whether FoH existed or not. Millions have been wasted on costly mistakes and some people are rightly, imo, trying to hold a gun to the clubs head before there is another one. The board loves ignoring warning signs on the pitch until it’s too late and sections of the support have had enough. 

Edited by GinRummy
Link to post
Share on other sites
soonbe110
10 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

If it’s of so little consequence why bother?

 

My point was more that fans would find ways to complain, protest and moan just as vehemently whether FoH existed or not. Millions have been wasted on costly mistakes and some people are rightly, imo, trying to hold a gun to the clubs head before there is another one. The board loves ignoring warning signs on the pitch until it’s too late and sections of the support have had enough. 

Disagree. Lots on here on the ‘she is wasting my money’ kick. And that’s where a lot of the gnashing of teeth comes from. 
Before it was the owners money that was being wasted. Fans decided if they wanted to pay entry money. Lots of times they didn’t.  In fact most times. Attendances generally poor. There was no real sense of entitlement though. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot
1 hour ago, merseyjambo said:


Total shite.

 

I pulled my subs after Robbie Neilson suggested that if I wanted to watch a winning team, i should follow City or United.

 

Ive watched us play guys like Colin More, Pat McShane and Jim Denny. Never once have I thought about going to watch anyone else.

 

What I object to is some whopper who has just been beaten by Brora telling me that I shouldn’t be annoyed because we lost and that I should follow another team if l want to see them win week in week out, then follow it up with we’re 13 points clear, what’s the problem. Those are the uttering of a man who has zero affinity with the fans and is being contemptuous. 

 

 

He never told anyone to follow another team tho, you made that up. 

He doesn't tell anyone to go away and support another team. 

 

However, I'd choose man City if I were you, man Utd aren't that great. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
GinRummy
19 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Disagree. Lots on here on the ‘she is wasting my money’ kick. And that’s where a lot of the gnashing of teeth comes from. 
Before it was the owners money that was being wasted. Fans decided if they wanted to pay entry money. Lots of times they didn’t.  In fact most times. Attendances generally poor. There was no real sense of entitlement though. 

Owners put money in and get it back or not depending if the club makes a profit. Ann budge gets her money back regardless of how the club does because ultimately it’s money the fans have donated or spent. Individual entitlement is a bit extreme but should fans have no say on mismanaged funds and unprecedented results? Just shut up and pay up or stop paying abs stop going. Are those the options. 

Edited by GinRummy
Link to post
Share on other sites
jr ewing
3 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Owners put money in and get it back or not depending if the club makes a profit. Ann budge gets her money back regardless of how the club does because ultimately it’s money the fans have donated or spent. Individual entitlement is a bit extreme but should fans have no say on mismanaged funds and unprecedented results? Just shut up and pay up or stop paying abs stop going. Are those the options. 

Or suspend with the possibility that most of the support will rally round in a few months time. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
jr ewing

That statement should include Ann Budge's signature. There is no way that it wasn't passed by her and edited before it was sent out. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Tommy Brown
3 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I've got unbroken contributions since day one and I won't be spitting the dummy out and stopping/suspending them because I don't like the manager.

It's about Heart of Midlothian not, who's in charge or picking the team.

Anyone stopping their payments were never committed in the first place 

Well that's Me told, eh.

 

From day 1 also, but the absolute mess our club is in.

I feel withholding is my only form of protest.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
iainmac
4 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I've got unbroken contributions since day one and I won't be spitting the dummy out and stopping/suspending them because I don't like the manager.

It's about Heart of Midlothian not, who's in charge or picking the team.

Anyone stopping their payments were never committed in the first place 

 

Paid in for 7 years but now "not committed"?

 

Come on!

 

People are trying to bring about change & the Board aren't listening so many feel that this is the only option available.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1971fozzy
1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

 

 

He never told anyone to follow another team tho, you made that up. 

He doesn't tell anyone to go away and support another team. 

 

However, I'd choose man City if I were you, man Utd aren't that great. 

 

 

He really did

Link to post
Share on other sites
iainmac
1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

 

 

He never told anyone to follow another team tho, you made that up. 

He doesn't tell anyone to go away and support another team. 

 

However, I'd choose man City if I were you, man Utd aren't that great. 

 

 

"It's going to be a twisting road with ups and downs along the way, but that's part and parcel of being a Hearts fan. If you want to go and win every week, then people go and support Man United or Man City, teams like that."

 

He's talking to me as I "want to go and win every week".

 

It's right there in black and white but you just choose not to believe it. What a surprise!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jambo in Bathgate
4 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I've got unbroken contributions since day one and I won't be spitting the dummy out and stopping/suspending them because I don't like the manager.

It's about Heart of Midlothian not, who's in charge or picking the team.

Anyone stopping their payments were never committed in the first place 

Well said. My thought too. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Bull's-eye

If they put season tickets on sale tomorrow, they'd sell out within days such is the desperation to get back into a stadium to watch live football, there will be supporters with no recent history snapping up tickets like there's no tomorrow. Add that to the real supporters and it'll be full to the rafters.

 

The online mob on here haven't got a Scooby what goes on outside their 4 walls. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...