• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• Thomaso

• NANOJAMBO

• Hearts007

I'll say something for RN, he sure has a good sense of humour in picking that team. What he says and what he does is miles apart inn terms of style and system of play. 

1 minute ago, OldGorgie said:

Agree but why isn’t Gnando playing if that’s the case. today’s team is simply Groundhog Day.

I’m very disappointed we didn’t start with two up front. 

Right I'm away to crack the first beer and get some eats on the go. Had my dinner so it's Arran Blonde and Kettle chips and mixed nuts tonight.

'Mon The Heeeaaarrrtttsss !!!

1 minute ago, Jamie Walker Tash said:

Just not feeling it tonight. Think I'll keep changing between the match and the golf.

I sometimes wonder if people who post on here are actually Hearts fans .

Just now, OldGorgie said:

Definitely. Boyce and Naismith doesn’t work.

If Naismith didn’t drop deep (or have to drop deep) so much it could be a really good partnership imo. Our number 10 is very rarely in the positions you’d expect a number ten to be because they’re always going looking for the ball.

2 minutes ago, thejts said:

Yup. I'll probably want to dig my eyeballs out by half time. Channel won't be getting changed though.

Malinga the Swinga
Just now, thejts said:

Other than the constant moaning, the constant criticism of team performance (even before game starts) the constant negativity of everything we do whilst praising rivals, what makes you say that? 

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

If Naismith didn’t drop deep (or have to drop deep) so much it could be a really good partnership imo. Our number 10 is very rarely in the positions you’d expect a number ten to be because they’re always going looking for the ball.

Have always thought that

alwaysthereinspirit
5 minutes ago, thejts said:

Not all of them. Some are better than others at hiding it though. Can never get my head around going on another team message board to pretend. 

3 minutes ago, WoolfordsHearts said:

I'm not getting crabbit with the wife and dugs this Friday night.

C'mon the Hearts. 🇱🇻

Get them on the wee telly up the stairs.  

4 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I think Naismith should play as a box striker with Boyce behind him. Boyce is good at holding up the ball (although his final pass has been poor) they could make an almost Robbo/ Sandy kind of link up.

All roads lead to Gorgie

I think we will squeeze through 2-1 in this. Maybe another pen for one of the goals but a double for Boyce who knows what is like to play up in that area.

Just now, whodanny said:

I think Naismith should play as a box striker with Boyce behind him. Boyce is good at holding up the ball (although his final pass has been poor) they could make an almost Robbo/ Sandy kind of link up.

Never thought about Naisy playing in front of Boyce. Could work and we need to try things because what we’re doing recently isn’t getting the best out of either player. 

31 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

Hopefully gms gets finger out and actually contributes something

he better, against my better judgment I’m on him to score anytime !

Just now, HMFC01 said:

No papa John's on the advertising backboard.   Not lucrative enough.    Least Glen's vodka made it.  

default_smilies_boak.gif.36e29850090abe523975dba470b26d5a.gif

1 minute ago, Harry Potter said:

aye shocking that you like golf as well, i might do the same.

How dare you also enjoy watching golf! Season ticket revoked.

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Never thought about Naisy playing in front of Boyce. Could work and we need to try things because what we’re doing recently isn’t getting the best out of either player. 

In his time at Oldco and Everton he scored quite a lot from 6 to ten yards out, same with Scotland. Boyce would still get goals too.

Just now, whodanny said:

In his time at Oldco and Everton he scored quite a lot from 6 to ten yards out, same with Scotland. Boyce would still get goals too.

👍

15 minutes ago, whodanny said:

Right I'm away to crack the first beer and get some eats on the go. Had my dinner so it's Arran Blonde and Kettle chips and mixed nuts tonight.

'Mon The Heeeaaarrrtttsss !!!

Love a good Arran red ale. Cracking beer! 

Cmon Hearts

Sipping on a Glenfiddoch special reserve shaping up to be a good night hopefully !!

can’t stand that Crichton woman ! 

Fozzyonthefence
19 minutes ago, Jamie Walker Tash said:

Just not feeling it tonight. Think I'll keep changing between the match and the golf.

Probably a good shout!