• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• Thomaso

• NANOJAMBO

• Hearts007

8 minutes ago, Ari Gold said:

That's a double? 

Gnanduillet to score and Inverness to win. 

Just double checked and its a single I have noticed he's down to 7/5 for anytime now. Don't know why it's showing Inverness on the slip. 

Edited by Marvin

5 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Just double checked and its a single I have noticed he's down to 7/5 for anytime now.

Your bet is definitely a double. 

The Inverness win and Gnanduillet to score is still 20/1 on WH. 

Screenshot_20210226_120300_com.williamhill.sports.android.jpg

Edited by Ari Gold

3 minutes ago, Ari Gold said:

Your bet is definitely a double

So why I'm I getting just 20s for Gnando and not 400/1 for the double? 

4 minutes ago, Marvin said:

So why I'm I getting just 20s for Gnando and not 400/1 for the double? 

You're not. By double I meant Inverness to win and Gnando to score. Not just Gnando to score on its own. 

Look at your image, it has Inverness 90 minutes under the Gnando to score selection. 

Edited by Ari Gold

1 minute ago, Ari Gold said:

You're not. By double I meant Inverness to win and Gnando to score. Not just Gnando to score on its own. 

I realise that but my potential returns are just £20 plus my stake = £21. Unless I've hibsed my coupon. On the other hand it could be a blessing in disguise.

1 minute ago, Marvin said:

I realise that but my potential returns are just £20 plus my stake = £21. Unless I've hibsed my coupon. On the other hand it could be a blessing in disguise.

I think you have. Your bet is Inverness to win and Gnando to score. 20/1.

Check your cash out section, it might let you cash out for full stake. 

1 minute ago, Ari Gold said:

My potential returns are £21 I will double check when I'm home from the shops but I've been with Hills long enough but looking at the coupon you do have a point.

26 minutes ago, Ari Gold said:

Let it run. He might come on and get a late consolation goal 😏

5 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Shallow Grave been kicking about on Film 4. Good if you’ve not seen it in a while. 

All style and no substance, or no style no bottle?   :mw_rolleyes: :whistling:   Still rather watch Hearts than any film Danny Boyle has ever made.   :thumbsup:

I've predicted us to win the last two and that hasn't worked so Inverness to win 1-0 and hopefully I am wrong again 😂

BRAVEHEART1874

After the poor finishing or lack of bodies in the box this does look like another draw, but I have a good feeling so 2-1 da jambos. Please also score the 1st goal though :)

Edited by BRAVEHEART1874
spelling

Just now, Nookie Bear said:

Despite myself, i always tune in hoping to see a bright performance, creating a few chances and a decent win.

2-0 to Hearts.

Same here.  My past few weekends have been ruined after watching the match. 😬 

6 hours ago, rory78 said:

Another slog with Robbie punching the air in delight if we draw - our two defensive midfielders plan will continue to hold us back 🙄 majority of our Friday night TV games have been absolutely honking can't see this one being any different - hopefully one of our wingers might actually beat a man in this game 🙄

And fall over before putting a cross in. 😂

2 hours ago, Marvin said:

Guanduilet is 20/1 anytime scorer. I've gone with a build your odds type of bet: Result: Draw, Total cards: over 1.5, Total corners: over 4.5, Hearts to get most corners and Walker anytime goal scorer 33/1

No way you are getting 20/1 on a striker to score at anytime 

Sorry just seen the rest of the thread about being a double 

Edited by theshed

2 hours ago, chrisg8 said:

20/1?

1 hour ago, Ari Gold said:

That's a double? 

Gnanduillet to score and Inverness to win. 

You're right I did hibsit placing my bet :facepalm:

I hadn't noticed I had selected a wincast, only a pound stake so going to leave it. Hopefully it will jinx them instead of us. 

Edited by Marvin

2 hours ago, Marvin said:

Guanduilet is 20/1 anytime scorer. I've gone with a build your odds type of bet: Result: Draw, Total cards: over 1.5, Total corners: over 4.5, Hearts to get most corners and Walker anytime goal scorer 33/1

He's 13/8 with Skybet

Just now, David McCaig said:

He's 13/8 with Skybet

Yeah, i fecked up putting my bet on as pointed out its 20s for Gnando to score and ICT to win. 

1 hour ago, Marvin said:

Well I got 20s :smug: Maybe there's been a lot of interest that is driving the price down. Stuck a quid on it because I have a bet already.

Well good luck hope it comes up for ye. In fact hope he gets a hatrick 😆

1 minute ago, Marvin said:

Yeah, i fecked up putting my bet on as pointed out its 20s for Gnando to score and ICT to win. 

Knowing us you might still win 😕

Matchday! Which means I am feeling optimistic again.  

Come on Hearts. Deliver us a performance that is exciting to watch. You owe us one after the last few weeks. 

:flag2:

Well this week with Sky Bet, I have the following:

Score Anytime

M. Popescu 20/1 - £4 win

1st Goalscorer

M. Popescu  50/1 - £2 win

2 Goals or more

M Popescu 500/1 - £2 win

C Halkett 150/1     - £2 win

A McEneff 33/1     - £2 win

17 minutes ago, No Idle Talk said:

Matchday! Which means I am feeling optimistic again.  

Come on Hearts. Deliver us a performance that is exciting to watch. You owe us one after the last few weeks. 

:flag2:

Drink always does that to you. :whistling:

Time to start playing like champions, all players need to work hard for control from the start and football and goals will follow. Strongest possible line up. 3-1.

47 minutes ago, haveyouheard1874 said:

See our prolific scorer Henderson is 3/1 for FGS and 4/5 to score anytime,, who the ferk makes these odds up 

The same algorithm that was used by the exam board last year. 

joondalupjambo
36 minutes ago, Jamdub said:

Score Anytime

M. Popescu 20/1 - £4 win

1st Goalscorer

2 Goals or more

M Popescu 500/1 - £2 win

I like the cut of your jib mate, those are real men's bets!! Ballsy certainly but if one of them comes off good dough back.

37 minutes ago, Jamdub said:

Score Anytime

M. Popescu 20/1 - £4 win

1st Goalscorer

2 Goals or more

M Popescu 500/1 - £2 win

The thing about Popescu is that it gets in to scoring postions well enough, he just can't finish!!

3 minutes ago, TexasAndy said:

The thing about Popescu is that it gets in to scoring postions well enough, he just can't finish!!

Patience is a virtue, something I learnt from a very early age following the Jambos.

What i hope will happen....we start from the off and get an early goal to settle us down to contain my interest.

What i expect to happen....i'm excited at the build-up and find myself getting bored 10/15 minutes into the game, start shouting and swearing (as i have been the last few weeks) so i am apologising to my neighbours right now in advance. 

13 minutes ago, TexasAndy said:

It's always handy if a defender manages a goal to help out of course but there are others in that team that need to get their fingers out. At least with Popescu we've only conceded 2 goals, one of them a penalty he had no part in, since Berra was dropped. Still need two central defenders for next season though. No chance of the Killie guy anymore now that he's chosen to go to America instead.

Edited by jambonian

It’s about time Hearts played well and won a game which our fans enjoy to watch. Hearts have played 9 games this year and the only game in which Hearts were not poor was against Raith Rovers away on a Tuesday night in January. Come on Hearts time to show us all that we can win and play well.

Ex member of the SaS

Really worried about this game, With the way we have been playing I can see a 2 or 3 nil. Always have to hope I am wrong but can't get rid of the bad feeling I have.

Still even losing will be softened by a decent performance, go out and get stuck in, make a tackle and attack in force. Losing through bad luck or to a better team I can handle, just can't take the wishy washy way we have been playing lately.

3 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Really worried about this game, With the way we have been playing I can see a 2 or 3 nil. Always have to hope I am wrong but can't get rid of the bad feeling I have.

Still even losing will be softened by a decent performance, go out and get stuck in, make a tackle and attack in force. Losing through bad luck or to a better team I can handle, just can't take the wishy washy way we have been playing lately.

Thing that worries me is if Neil McCann gets a result with someone else's team/players that he barely knows against us then that would be one of the most embarrassing results of the season. Hopefully it won't come to that.

I'm in the mood tonight... It's Friday, I've finished work early, I'm about to go a beer run, and there's a takeaway pizza somewhere with my name all over it, and as an added bonus the Mrs has a Zoom Bingo night with her pals so she'll be upstairs. 

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease for the love of God, Hearts - give us a good game! 

6 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Hearing rumours Boyce is maybe out tonight from a source, personal reasons, don't know if it's bullshit so will wait and see 👍

Even if he is i'd still be going with two upfront, Naismith & Gnanduillet.

18 minutes ago, jambonian said:

What i hope will happen....we start from the off and get an early goal to settle us down to contain my interest.

What i expect to happen....i'm excited at the build-up and find myself getting bored 10/15 minutes into the game, start shouting and swearing (as i have been the last few weeks) so i am apologising to my neighbours right now in advance. 

Ive already prepared a written apology to my wife, the dogs (who she repeatedly informs me are scared shirtless by my screaming) and to my neighbours (who all being Spanish have No idea what "fir fak sake show some friggin desire and stop passing sideways ya friggin useless tosser", actually means) 

Just now, TypoonJambo said:

Ive already prepared a written apology to my wife, the dogs (who she repeatedly informs me are scared shirtless by my screaming) and to my neighbours (who all being Spanish have No idea what "fir fak sake show some friggin desire and stop passing sideways ya friggin useless tosser", actually means) 

You sure you're no me!? Apart from the Spanish neighbour bit (mine are Polish) those words have similarly been part of my outbursts! 

Just now, jambonian said:

You sure you're no me!? Apart from the Spanish neighbour bit (mine are Polish) those words have similarly been part of my outbursts! 

Think we're both poseesed by the same demons bud. 

Don’t see there being much in it tonight and we’ll be lucky to see 5 or 6 shots on target between the sides so therefore it’s a 0-0 or 1-1 from me and another 2 points dropped.

Still think we’ll eventually hit a bit form in the coming weeks and comfortably win the league with plenty to spare.

38 minutes ago, TexasAndy said:

Pity it's not Halkett making these runs instead of Popescu.

7 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Think we're both poseesed by the same demons bud. 

:jjockio::jj_facepalm:

Me 15 minutes into the game and me again at fulltime.

Edited by jambonian

I think we'll play really well tonight. Weather is good anaw. So no excuses not to pump ICT. 

0-6

Edited by ri Alban