• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• Thomaso

• NANOJAMBO

• Hearts007

5 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

If he continues to employ this ridiculous formation in this tinpot league which apart from boring us all to tears,  has quickly become zero effective, then I’ll probably ditch it at half time and put on a movie.  Wasting another Friday night watching the likes of Halliday, GMS and Naismith slog away yet again isn’t very appealing.

Hoping for some exciting football tonight, but apart from Dundee (h) and Raith (a) there’s been precious little of that.

Shallow Grave been kicking about on Film 4. Good if you’ve not seen it in a while. 

22 minutes ago, rory78 said:

Another slog with Robbie punching the air in delight if we draw - our two defensive midfielders plan will continue to hold us back 🙄 majority of our Friday night TV games have been absolutely honking can't see this one being any different - hopefully one of our wingers might actually beat a man in this game 🙄

Sshhh...your not allowed to say anything about Robbie celebrating on here. 

Bazzas right boot
8 hours ago, JJ93 said:

I'd usually say 3/4-0 Hearts.

But 0-0 at HT, poor game, not taking chances, many shots for us on target, 1-0 for ICT then two late goals for us to win it and lots of moaning on here and the Robbie Out thread to be trending 'hot'.

How many away games in the past 5 years have we won 3 nil +. 

Can't be many. 

The last part is plausible! 

32 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Will settle for 3 points. Don't care how we get them, as long as we do. 

Correct, it would be nice to get a good performance but more importantly 3 points is a must !
we need to keep a distance from all the others.

Clark Griswold
21 minutes ago, One five said:

Correct, it would be nice to get a good performance but more importantly 3 points is a must !
we need to keep a distance from all the others.

Aye, 2 Metres :2thumbsup:

Start bright, squander chance after chance, revert to turgid side to side with the odd hoof towards the direction of Boyce. ICT then break away and score a worldie and we chase the game. A glimmer of hope appears around the hour mark with a Hearts goal. Much huff, puff and little imagination thereafter. 1-1 and Robbie blaming low flying seagulls as the reason we didn't convert to three points.

Voice of reason
12 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Based on recent performances I'd say 1-0 ICT.

How many times have Hearts scored 0 this season? Our last performance created 26 attempts at goal - do similar again and we should at least score 1. None of us have a Chrystal Ball though. We will see.

Score early and we’ll win at a canter - if we don’t it will be the same turgid stuff that we have seen over the past few weeks as the game goes on. We have to start taking the chances we make.

11 hours ago, Bull's-eye said:

See if you look forward to being entertained and getting to watch your club booting a football around, you'll have a good evening.

See if your a torn pussed arsehole looking for something to swear at, you'll also have a good evening.

Enjoy 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Can I be both!!??

18 minutes ago, Deevers said:

Score early and we’ll win at a canter - if we don’t it will be the same turgid stuff that we have seen over the past few weeks as the game goes on. We have to start taking the chances we make.

This is it really. How ICT approach the game will be interesting, if they go at us from the start and get a goal then it could be a long evening, but on the other hand if we get an early goal and they have to attack us all night then we might get a few. Here's hoping. 

33 minutes ago, Voice of reason said:

How many times have Hearts scored 0 this season? Our last performance created 26 attempts at goal - do similar again and we should at least score 1. None of us have a Chrystal Ball though. We will see.

We have to go 2 up top for a change, Boyce and the big man.  I hope we never see Kastaneer again, as he gives me the impression of not being interested.  GMS needs a massive boot up the arse as well.

I'd start Jamie Walker instead of one of the two wingers we started against Morton.

11 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

This is it really. How ICT approach the game will be interesting, if they go at us from the start and get a goal then it could be a long evening, but on the other hand if we get an early goal and they have to attack us all night then we might get a few. Here's hoping. 

Should it not be us going at them from the start. 

13 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

We’ve started games pretty well recently but failed to hit the net. When that happens teams we are playing  take heart from it and we tend to get bogged down playing too many side ways passes. I’m hoping for a reaction to last week and we get going quickly and are a couple of goals up by half time.

Edited by Deevers

2 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

How many away games in the past 5 years have we won 3 nil +. 

Can't be many. 

The last part is plausible! 

25% of our away games in the league this season

Correction: 12.5% - I forget that Alloa scored in the 3-1 game

Edited by David McCaig

2 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

Worth bearing in mind that Inverness played on Tuesday night and this will be their third match in 6 days and 4th in 9.

Yep.  No fair.  They've had more practice than us!!

Would like to see a little bottle from Neilson and set out to attack and dominate. (I realise the intention obviously isn't the opposite, yet recent showings have seemed overly cautious and lacking creativity). 

Gordon

Smith Halkett Popescu

McEneff Halliday

GMS Walker Kingsley

Boyce Gnando

Aim to get Haring on the field for the latter stages of the 2nd half so he can get some minutes. 

Edited by OTT

It's a sad reflection on the club, management and players that most of us would be happy with a point away to a Championship team without a manager.

6 years since Budge took over and this is where we are. What a joke.

54 minutes ago, Voice of reason said:

Attempts at goal that are higher than 25ft or wider than 10 should be discarded from statistics, so 1 shot trundling on target seems closer to the mark!

The Grim Reaper
4 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

It's a sad reflection on the club, management and players that most of us would be happy with a point away to a Championship team without a manager.

6 years since Budge took over and this is where we are. What a joke.

Good times are just around the corner. 

Wouldn’t like to see many changes.

Make a decision and decide on the strongest team and let them settle and get an understanding. 

Won’t happen though. This is modern football. You need to tinker.  

Guanduilet is 20/1 anytime scorer. I've gone with a build your odds type of bet: Result: Draw, Total cards: over 1.5, Total corners: over 4.5, Hearts to get most corners and Walker anytime goal scorer 33/1

2 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Guanduilet is 20/1 anytime scorer. I've gone with a build your odds type of bet: Result: Draw, Total cards: over 1.5, Total corners: over 4.5, Hearts to get most corners and Walker anytime goal scorer 33/1

20/1?

Voice of reason
1 hour ago, Jambo61 said:

Attempts at goal that are higher than 25ft or wider than 10 should be discarded from statistics, so 1 shot trundling on target seems closer to the mark!

😀 Our finishing has to improve for sure!

6 minutes ago, poultry said:

He's second fav to score at 9/2.

Well I got 20s :smug: Maybe there's been a lot of interest that is driving the price down. Stuck a quid on it because I have a bet already.

4 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Well I got 20s :smug: Maybe there's been a lot of interest that is driving the price down. Stuck a quid on it because I have a bet already.

slip.png

8 minutes ago, Marvin said:

slip.png

That's a double? 

Gnanduillet to score and Inverness to win. 

Edited by Ari Gold