****Official Queen of the South vs Heart of Midlothian match thread****

William H. Bonney

Irving must be listening to the praise he's been receiving. Worse than poor tonight. Side ways and back passes, too slow, caught in possession, did nothing right. Worst of a bad bunch tonight 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thomaso

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Robbo-Jambo

• GinRummy

2 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Watching 60 minutes of that match has sapped so much of my energy I can't even muster the motivation to bam folk up on the Covid thread.

🤣 I love Stevo , hes taking no shit.....making it slightly easier 

When we did get him (Walker) in these positions.... ❤️🤘🏻 

Even muppetboy Sutherland is actually speaking sensibly...Summing us up perfectly are McFadden and Stevo

1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

Neilson talking sense there but will be bypassed in the seethe. 

Protecting his players but clearly disappointed they wanted too many touches 

Not enough facepalms in the universe for that claptrap

J.T.F.Robertson

Some (loads) go on about the manager.

We've had how many now, (rhetorical) but there's one common denominator here and that's our signing "policy" which has been nothing short of pure garbage, other than an odd few, for the best part of 5 years now and shows zero sign of changing and that's the most depressing part of the shitshow that is now HMFC.

Just how many duds does it take? And the money that's been pissed up against the wall, how much of that does it take?

Rage, rage!

Captain Lithuania
Just now, been here before said:

No he didnt.

"We're disappointed not to take 3 points. Did we do enough to take 3 points? Probably not".

EXCYOOSES!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Abiola Dauda said:

He's a Middlesbrough player isn't he?

Aye, it was the lad up front that’s on loan from the huns. 

Just now, Billy Hoyle said:

It goes from Kingsley or Smith right across the back then to Irving or Halliday then back and right across the back again. So poor!! 

I have no idea why it happens so often.  Sometimes it’s lack of options in front of the player in possession but other times there are options but we take the always easier option of passing sideways or back. I’m not blaming Robbie for creating this problem,  it happened regularly with Levein and even with Stendel against the ‘lesser sides’.  I am blaming him for not addressing it sooner.  It’s one thing instructing the players to be patient and it’s another to accept them showing no urgency whatsoever. 

Listen to Stevenson and McFadden - they are calling Neilson out for the total shite he came away in that interview!!

The bottom line is we're not even remotely enjoyable to watch, not even close.  The only thing that will save ST sales next season is that fans will be gagging to go to games, it wont be because we're playing scinitilating fitba.

We'll beat Morton next week, then in two weeks you'll see something very similar in Inverness to tonight but against a better team. I might give that a miss.

Can you imagine away games next season (if promoted) at Livvy, St.Johnstone, Killie etc, it'll be brutal.

Berra than you
2 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

Even Jones in his interview looked embarrassed to talk about his "penalty".

Can't believe these two former pros are saying that penalty was correct. 

Cliche incoming...

The...Game...is....F\_/cked

Pulling my hair out listing to them. We were garbage tonight, but how they can say that's a penalty is beyond me. Keep saying he got his body across Kingsley. He threw a leg out to win contact as there was none coming. The most blatant if dives you'll see.

Does it matter if he says it was the pitch( which he knows it wasn't) or slates the lot of them (which he wouldn't do in public)  either way not gonna make anyone any happier

1 minute ago, south morocco said:

Naismith made an immediate impact. I know he is getting on but he did change it tonight.He’s the only player that takes responsibility 

Should of been on before Henderson 

Stevo, like us, can see right through the shite that is being spouted from Neilson. 

Trained all week on astro but then blame the surface :lol:

Laughing stock.

1 minute ago, E3OBE said:

If we get back up we’ll come straight back down. Absolutely honking.

Significant changes required in the summer - lets get some players in that can move! Absolute statues. Aaron McEneff should be starting every week.

Spot on. One of the changes should be the manager too

2 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Stevo is spot on!!!

He is slaughtering the team & Robbie. 

"Hearts train on a pitch like this 5 days a week". 

4 minutes ago, gnasher75 said:

Goal finally came when Naismith was right up front with Boyce. There's an idea for you Robbie!

Unfortunately despite signing 5 wingers we still don't have any wingers so here's my team going forward.

Gordon

Popescu Haring Halkett

Smith  Irving McEneff  Kingsley 

Walker

Boyce   Naismith 

Correct. It was blindingly obvious from the first half that somebody was needed up top alongside to support and play off Boyce.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
5 minutes ago, been here before said:

He does come across very well during interviews.

Robbie blaming the surface....

It does affect it but I'm guessing he's looking after his players in public. Notice he mentioned 2 touches if only it was 2 touches. 

Not enough cohesion in the final third. 

Honestly didn't think we went side to side, it was a complete absence of cohesion in the final third. Wingers ran straight into touch, full backs didn't link with them, Walker ran in circles,  all whilst they played their hearts out

We have a serious amount of work to do again this summer. We have a real gift of finding different players with the same or less ability the the ones they replace. Not good enough 

1 minute ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

Some (loads) go on about the manager.

We've had how many now, (rhetorical) but there's one common denominator here and that's our signing "policy" which has been nothing short of pure garbage, other than an odd few, for the best part of 5 years now and shows zero sign of changing and that's the most depressing part of the shitshow that is now HMFC.

Just how many duds does it take? And the money that's been pissed up against the wall, how much of that does it take?

Rage, rage!

100% agree. 

2 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Stevo TOTALLY saying it how it is, and how it should be.

Well said son. Knows what it means to play for Hearts & what we should expect from our team & management.

Absolutely ripping Robbie for complaining about the pitch, and pointing out we have been training on one all week, as pointed out by Robbie pre match😂

Well said Ryan Stevenson. 
Spoken like a true fan. 

Robbie blaming the pitch even though we have trained on Astro all week. 
These players need to be told its unacceptable to perform like that. 

2 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Stevo TOTALLY saying it how it is, and how it should be.

Well said son. Knows what it means to play for Hearts & what we should expect from our team & management.

Yup and a player kicked out by Levein and Neilson after scoring a hat trick!!

vladisacoward

The only thing i could say in any way to defend Robbie is that whoever it is that is in charge of our recruitment and/or scouting is actually managing to do a worse job than Robbie. That person needs shooting.

1 minute ago, NANOJAMBO said:

He is slaughtering the team & Robbie. 

"Hearts train on a pitch like this 5 days a week". 

I posted the exact same when Robbie mentioned that.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 minutes ago, gedster said:

Not enough facepalms in the universe for that claptrap

Too many touches. Claptrap. :lol:

alwaysthereinspirit
12 minutes ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

Amazed you are....,,

#metoo

I didn’t even see it. I turned it off. That was late 70’s promotion/relegation crap.

5 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Team that has its own plastic blames plastic pitch because the players have to "take an extra touch and it slows the while game down". 

Wot he said. 

After saying before the game they avoided the snow by playing on an indoor plastic pitch. Maybe playing outside was the real problem? 

Here’s what’s wrong; we have some players who think their too good for this league and most of 5hem are in defence and midfield. We can’t get forwards or wingers into the game because when midfield get the ball, instead of playing early balls behind the defence they hold or take too many touches. Meanwhile the strikers and wingers make their moves but have to check their runs because billy big baws x 3 take too many touches and have to start again. It happens game after game and especially on plastic pitches. We got out of jail tonight but it won’t happen too many more times. Why buy good strikers and wingers if the d3f3nce and midfield can’t play a forward pass. Can’t blame Neilson if players think they’re better than they are. Significant that his so called favourite and the porty pillow were taken off. Maybe he should try starting without both next game. I’m sickened by 5hat amateurish display by so called professionals.

3 minutes ago, topsport said:

This is what I thought 

7 minutes ago, Mdoug79 said:

Naismith has to play up top!! The one player we have with the football brains to link up with a fantastic Liam Boyce. 

Certainly first names on team sheet for next week

Watching Allan Johnston doing his interview there, btw,comes across as a decent lad?

question for you oldies ? 
My head ,says he wanted a move to Rangers [snakelike] and it got turned down ,ended up in France to get his move to Rangers ? 
am I right or a meringue?

2 minutes ago, Fraggle said:

Stevo "not having it" in terms of Robbies excuses during the interview. 

The only one fooled is the resident happy clapper on here!

2 minutes ago, willie wallace said:

We need to score so we bring on Henderson before Naismith.How is that even possible😥

Baffling decision, I agree. 

Edited by RoiK
Spelling error

4 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Neilson talking sense there but will be bypassed in the seethe. 

Protecting his players but clearly disappointed they wanted too many touches 

Who actually cares about protecting players ? They are dog shite and so is he . This is the same shite I listened to all last season . Hence we are in the championship playing poorly and struggling against utter shite . What’s your take on this like ? 

2 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Listen to Stevenson and McFadden - they are calling Neilson out for the total shite he came away in that interview!!

Agree they are correct in there opinions about the game but I don’t agree about the pen against us 

Psychedelicropcircle

Blaming the pitch when pre-match saying we’d been inside on the Astra all week **** off robbie🤬

I rarely comment on Hearts but tonight has driven me to despair. Where do you start? Kingsley? Absolute crap, wrong side wrong time all the time, GMS?  bring back Frear!  Kasteneer?  bring back Leigh Jenkinson!  Neilson, never wanted him back and tonight showed why.  This team is a pedestrian disgrace, led by a rudderless leader in Neilson.  We continue to sign has-beens and never beens and then pray.  We'll still skoosh the league but we need a total overhaul from the boardroom down before this summer.