• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thomaso

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Robbo-Jambo

• GinRummy

vladisacoward
Just now, maggieb said:

Watching Allan Johnston doing his interview there, btw,comes across as a decent lad?

question for you oldies ? 
My head ,says he wanted a move to Rangers [snakelike] and it got turned down ,ended up in France to get his move to Rangers ? 
am I right or a meringue?

That's certainly my memory of it. To be fair to him, i was in the away end at Greyskull when he scored that hat trick. One of the great days!

1 minute ago, Fraggle said:

Stevo "not having it" in terms of Robbies excuses during the interview. 

nor should we, fed up with the apologists. he needs to be honest and call them out instead of providing endless excuses to hide behind.

At this point I'm honestly dying for a new manager to come in. It's absolutely mental this is seen as acceptable. As I said before, minimal shots on goal. Passing backwards constantly. Struggling as soon the opposing team start maintaining shape while attacking. No fight. 

Can we please just get someone who will make them play attacking football, get rid of hanger on'ers and stop this 'jobs for the boys' shit mentality?

2 minutes ago, Mister T said:

After saying before the game they avoided the snow by playing on an indoor plastic pitch. Maybe playing outside was the real problem? 

Maybe his shit tactics are the problem. 

vladisacoward
Just now, DavyH said:

I rarely comment on Hearts but tonight has driven me to despair. Where do you start? Kingsley? Absolute crap, wrong side wrong time all the time, GMS?  bring back Frear!  Kasteneer?  bring back Leigh Jenkinson!  Neilson, never wanted him back and tonight showed why.  This team is a pedestrian disgrace, led by a rudderless leader in Neilson.  We continue to sign has-beens and never beens and then pray.  We'll still skoosh the league but we need a total overhaul from the boardroom down before this summer.

Precisely.

heartgarfunkel
Just now, Psychedelicropcircle said:

Blaming the pitch when pre-match saying we’d been inside on the Astra all week **** off robbie🤬

Incredible thing to say. Really embarrassing. 

2 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

Stevo, like us, can see right through the shite that is being spouted from Neilson. 

Trained all week on astro but then blame the surface :lol:

Laughing stock.

I can see what RN was saying. The first bounce on astro kills the ball, makes it difficult to predict and control... but, as you say, they fecking train on it! Nowhere near good enough tonight.... after starting off well. 

3 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

I was trying to be nice :rifle:

That's our problem wattie, under Budge we are too nice.

We are going nowhere as a club as long as our current custodians are in charge.

2 minutes ago, One five said:

Agree they are correct in there opinions about the game but I don’t agree about the pen against us 

Me neither 

7 minutes ago, Kyle1874 said:

We were the better team you really think they deserve to win that ? 
they had one shot on target and a penalty that should never have been 

am not saying we were good far from it but out the 2 sides we were the better team no question 

Aye there goalie had a blinder, save after save. 

Listen to Ryan Stevenson, he got it bang on. 

Then you have Neilson blaming the pitch tonight. 

Makes a change from the refs. 

Anyway think we all agree it's nowhere good enough. 👍

4 minutes ago, Tatlock said:

Here’s what’s wrong; we have some players who think their too good for this league and most of 5hem are in defence and midfield. We can’t get forwards or wingers into the game because when midfield get the ball, instead of playing early balls behind the defence they hold or take too many touches. Meanwhile the strikers and wingers make their moves but have to check their runs because billy big baws x 3 take too many touches and have to start again. It happens game after game and especially on plastic pitches. We got out of jail tonight but it won’t happen too many more times. Why buy good strikers and wingers if the d3f3nce and midfield can’t play a forward pass. Can’t blame Neilson if players think they’re better than they are. Significant that his so called favourite and the porty pillow were taken off. Maybe he should try starting without both next game. I’m sickened by 5hat amateurish display by so called professionals.

Our two central midfielders don’t create enough in an attacking sense and are too deep too often.  Our two wingers are consistently out of form, Ginelly excluded, and their starting positions are too deep. Our number ten comes too deep looking for the ball or strays wide too often. Boyce comes too deep looking for the ball 

Edited by GinRummy

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, willie wallace said:

We need to score so we bring on Henderson before Naismith.How is that even possible😥

If I have a criticism its that. Henderson's inclusion baffles. Can only assume Naismith on Astros is final final resort..

Too many individuals would be my other criticism, too often not playing as a team .

We need to get that sorted one of the things that relegated us 

6 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

It does affect it but I'm guessing he's looking after his players in public. Notice he mentioned 2 touches if only it was 2 touches. 

Not enough cohesion in the final third. 

Honestly didn't think we went side to side, it was a complete absence of cohesion in the final third. Wingers ran straight into touch, full backs didn't link with them, Walker ran in circles,  all whilst they played their hearts out

We didn't we went backwards too 

How come McEneff didn’t start, but most of the forward play afterwards was all through him?

Players trusted him, RN didn’t - enough to start.

Everyone knows Boyce needs a partner - he’s looked lost on his own any time he comes on for Norn Iron - who play one up front.

9 minutes ago, south morocco said:

Naismith made an immediate impact. I know he is getting on but he did change it tonight.He’s the only player that takes responsibility 

I don't mind him not starting, as his performances have been poor in 2021, but I can't see why we waited till 80 minutes to bring him on. 

2 minutes ago, heartgarfunkel said:

Incredible thing to say. Really embarrassing. 

Doesn't surprise me. 

Always looking to blame somebody or something else. 

Maybe he should take a closer look at home. 

3 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

nor should we, fed up with the apologists. he needs to be honest and call them out instead of providing endless excuses to hide behind.

We were up against an under strength queen of the south side. Robbie’s comments were embarrassing tbh. 

Not defending him but there is no way Neilson is blaming the pitch inside that changing room. Coming out and slaughtering players in public isn’t the way to go.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 minutes ago, Lonewolflins said:

Who actually cares about protecting players ? They are dog shite and so is he . This is the same shite I listened to all last season . Hence we are in the championship playing poorly and struggling against utter shite . What’s your take on this like ? 

He was at Dundee United last season. 

You criticize players behind closed doors. 

Despite a string of average performances its every other teams cup final. 

We are still comfortable,  maybe too comfortable. 

We need to be playing more as a team,  regularly. 

We will win the League comfortably. 

We will continue to build a better squad in the summer. 

9 minutes ago, Killinman said:

Outplayed Hearts !! Calm down although I do agree about the lack of pushing up and getting players in the box. A point however is a point. Very disappointed with Dutch winger  though...  thought Henderson was better than him.

I would say it's more like we were out manoeuvred. 

QoS had a gameplan and stuck to it almost perfectly. 

This habit we have of playing sideways backwards sideways makes it so easy for defenders everything is in front of them. 

You can have the best players in the league but if you play backwards all night you won't score. 

The pitch was poor so why play so many needless passes and run the risk of losing possession ? 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 minutes ago, credit card said:

We didn't we went backwards too 

Every team needs to go backwards unfortunately 

13 hours ago, Aussie Jambo said:

So if we’re pulling scores out our arses. I’m saying 0-0 

200.gif

Oh look. 1-1 (0-0) same same. 

That has to be the worst game I’ve ever watched. I’m hoarse from screaming at the telly. Lucky escape as we were gash. From the get go .. pass side pass side pass lose the ball struggle big time get ball back.. repeat above. 

Sorry but Neilson seems to have lost any marbles I thought he might have left. Pish utter pish. 

Corstorphine Jambo

Late doors, we went from Smith, across the midfield to Kingsley. Back across the midfield to Smith. And back across the midfield to Kingsley. And I reckon the Queens midfield had to shuffle no more than 10ft sideways. Embarrassing.

vladisacoward
10 minutes ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

Some (loads) go on about the manager.

We've had how many now, (rhetorical) but there's one common denominator here and that's our signing "policy" which has been nothing short of pure garbage, other than an odd few, for the best part of 5 years now and shows zero sign of changing and that's the most depressing part of the shitshow that is now HMFC.

Just how many duds does it take? And the money that's been pissed up against the wall, how much of that does it take?

Rage, rage!

Yep, made that point myself a few mins ago. Only thing i'd ask you to clear up for me is who the odd few are?

Also, as the manager is gash, the players look worse than that and the person in charge of our recruitment/scouting, almost unbelievably, is even worse still, you have to ask the question as to who is in overall charge and what on earth they are doing because it ain't working and it ain't good enough.

8 minutes ago, maggieb said:

Watching Allan Johnston doing his interview there, btw,comes across as a decent lad?

My head ,says he wanted a move to Rangers [snakelike] and it got turned down ,ended up in France to get his move to Rangers ? 

One of the original bosmans. Definitely tapped up after hat trick at ibrox

13 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Move on to what? How can we have confidence in the manager and these players in the future after that absolute shambles?

I don't have any confidence in Neilson or that squad of players 

Why would you? 

They inspire absolutely feck all. 

1 minute ago, KyleLafferty said:

Not defending him but there is no way Neilson is blaming the pitch inside that changing room. Coming out and slaughtering players in public isn’t the way to go.

Ah so the comment was just made for us gullible a'holes and that is all good? Take your point though.

vladisacoward
Just now, Aussie Jambo said:

Oh look. 1-1 (0-0) same same. 

That has to be the worst game I’ve ever watched. I’m hoarse from screaming at the telly. Lucky escape as we were gash. From the get go .. pass side pass side pass lose the ball struggle big time get ball back.. repeat above. 

Sorry but Neilson seems to have lost any marbles I thought he might have left. Pish utter pish. 

You are being too kind. Worse than pish.

16 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

Come on Robbie it wasn't the pitch that slowed us down. Dearie me!

Exactly, plastic pitches play quicker than grass pitches. 

Excuses, excuses.

Crap tactics always prevail.

1 minute ago, KyleLafferty said:

He set the team up, its not the players its RN who has to go.

One striker.....and let Wighton go come on.

Yet again so slow and predictable. Poor penalty decision didn’t help. We are so static in going forward, players standing still waiting for a pass instead of moving and pulling opponents out of position for others to run into. Gtf with 1 upfront in this league, we don’t have the wide players in this squad to play this formation. Get Naismith upfront with Boyce and bring haring back into the team instead of Halliday. 

Time for some arses to be kicked in this team. No leaders, no urgency and no guts. 

Just now, Sir Gio said:

Every team needs to go backwards unfortunately 

Yes but Sir George but I reckon we had more backwards passes tonight than the Egg Chasers did against England. It is eye bleeding week after week.

4 minutes ago, nijambo said:

How come McEneff didn’t start, but most of the forward play afterwards was all through him?

Players trusted him, RN didn’t - enough to start.

Everyone knows Boyce needs a partner - he’s looked lost on his own any time he comes on for Norn Iron - who play one up front.

This. Either Armand or Naismith up front with him. Mceneff for Halliday 

Ann budge has been the one constant in all of this. The FOH need to step up to the plate, buy her out and start from scratch. Have a complete clear out from top to bottom. 

3 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

He was at Dundee United last season. 

You criticize players behind closed doors. 

Despite a string of average performances its every other teams cup final. 

We are still comfortable,  maybe too comfortable. 

We need to be playing more as a team,  regularly. 

We will win the League comfortably. 

We will continue to build a better squad in the summer. 

Every teams cup final........really....what an attractive catch we must be.......utter drivel

7 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Aye there goalie had a blinder, save after save. 

Listen to Ryan Stevenson, he got it bang on. 

Then you have Neilson blaming the pitch tonight. 

Makes a change from the refs. 

Anyway think we all agree it's nowhere good enough. 👍

It’s not good enough.

But out of a very poor game I in IMO think we were the better team QOS were throwing themselves to the ground at every opportunity and getting something for it 

my point is if we won that no one would of said we did not deserve it on the balance of play 

Think we are trying to play to much football in a crap league. Need to start testing below average goalkeepers and take the tap ins. Trying to score Spanish pass pass score type of goals with players at this level won't work. Thought we started brightly, dodgy pen (surely throwing out a leg and hitting the ground is not a pen). But then, as a few teams have worked out, just get a fast guy to run at us and we back off.

Obviously we will piss this league but are we really learning from our mistakes, are we getting any improvement in player performance? Not sure we are. 

5 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

You think ?

You think he lays into them after yet another dire performance ? 

If he does , it's still not working. 

Well that game was almost as bad as this thread, half the posters on here were the type that used to fight among themselves at the games instead of backing the team when they needed them back in the 70's/80's.

We were pish though.

1 minute ago, NANOJAMBO said:

You think ?

You think he lays into them after yet another dire performance ? 

If he does , it's still not working. 

Correct.

Fozzyonthefence
14 minutes ago, maggieb said:

He went to France then a spell at Sunderland before the Huns.