• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thomaso

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Robbo-Jambo

• GinRummy

7 minutes ago, D4nny_ said:

Take a point here but the fact we’ve had to rely on a penalty is laughable!

same last week, iirc.

28 minutes ago, tazhearts said:

Irving looked like he stormed off down the tunnel when he was taken off.

Hope he ****ing keeps going - not as good as he/we think.

vladisacoward
Just now, Robbo-Jambo said:

Exactly. 

Neilson has not got a clue. 

Stevo just summed it up, we are rubbish and that's putting it politely. 

Seconded in full.

Brutal show Hearts,  really deserved nothing from that match, take a point but, has to improve greatly, garbage performance, players not doing enough, not singling anybody out, cause they are all culpable,  piss poor 🤬

2 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

Absolutely robbed a point, we were completely predictably shite.

They had one shot that came from a dive. Yes we were totally garbage but other than that dive QotS offered nothing to that game (unless you like watching players dive repeatedly).

Well done Stevenson speaking the truth rubbish must do better take the point but we didn’t deserve anything 13 clear Boyce needs help up there he holds it up so well 

vladisacoward
Just now, rmreido said:

Brutal show Hearts,  really deserved nothing from that match, take a point but, has to improve greatly, garbage performance, players not doing enough, not singling anybody out, cause they are all culpable,  piss poor 🤬

All this and more.

Bazzas right boot

A bit shit.

Need to be more direct and quicker.

Decent start, we never scored,  they got the lucky goal, we huffed and puffed, got the point.

Next.

The only thing worse than the perofrmance was the match day thread.

Although  Quite happy some on here will be gutted we got a point. Suck it up. 13 clear, Robbie out chat back on the bench.

1 minute ago, vladisacoward said:

Where are all the dimwitted happy clappers? How many of these embarrassments do they have to endure before they wake the **** up?

4 years and counting I wouldn't be holding my breath mate

1 minute ago, jonesy said:

Just loads of us chatting about how there are no easy games in a tight league, and how our cobbled together team needs patience and support to get the best out of them. Consensus reached, too, over how the manager is ensuring he gets the best out of his players. All round, good night, especially with the hard earned point.

:rofl:

I can see him pouring over the posts in disbelief. 

vladisacoward
Just now, best in the land said:

Another disgraceful performance from a Neilson team. 

Not good enough. 

No style. 

Manager needed for next year. 

This.

Psychedelicropcircle
29 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

I’d be absolutely amazed if we score tonight 

Amazed you are....,,

#metoo

Let’s get this into perspective. A team that is just off the bottom of the league and missing their best players, outplayed Hearts. Got to give them credit. They deserved more.

Robbie needs to rethink this lateral play thing and the obsession with only one up front. Before the penalty there were 7 hearts players circling the box in possession but only Boyce in the area. I do not get how we can score when the opposition have 8 players to 1 in the penalty area.

SomethingAboutObua

"Oh but we're still first" chat needs to **** off. That was shocking. whole match playing Boyce with his back to goal, no one in space to have a shot or even willing to have a shot from outside the 6 yard box, and the defence getting ripped apart on the counter by 2 youngsters. Another penalty conceded by the full backs and only scoring a penalty is shocking on our end. Certainly should've been down to 10 on Halketts foul and got lucky there.

Maroon Sailor

Crichton interview

Bit of a debate about the penalty 

The Queens player smiles as he thought she was going to ask about the leg on to Kingsley

Silly mare asks was it inside or outside !

Queens player not expecting that and looks bemused

Edited by Maroon Sailor

Just now, jonesy said:

Just loads of us chatting about how there are no easy games in a tight league, and how our cobbled together team needs patience and support to get the best out of them. Consensus reached, too, over how the manager is ensuring he gets the best out of his players. All round, good night, especially with the hard earned point.

Ahhhh , shame I missed it now. I think ill go back to the covid thread for some fighting and internet warrioring....

My opinion as a clown is , Started well , fell out the game , went behind to a bad pen , played sideways , sideways , sideways , no support for Boyce , pen was well taken....The snow falling outside my house was more interesting than that performance....Stevo summed it up perfectly.  

2 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Not in any mood for the happy clappers 

Give Toshie a chance - he’ll be on shortly! 😉

I am sick to death of the excuses and acceptance of many on here. The standard of coaching is disgrace and as I have said before we are top of the league only due to the fact we are the best of a bad lot. It is nothing to do with attitude, ability, lack of fight in the main it is simply down to the poor standard of coaching. You get what you pay for and that shows. 

1 minute ago, Cruyff said:

Stevo spot on. 

Better with him in charge instead of Neilson. 

Not kidding either, Neilson is brutal. 

Attitude sucks, we appear to think we're Billy big baws, and merely need to turn up to win. Shocking approach from professional sportsmen. Inexcusable 

To think some of the clowns on here were blaming Hearts decline on the fans for chasing this loser out last time round. 

The decline had started already and Neilson is once again proving himself every bit the fraud most of us knew he was.

These performances are inexcusable.

Somebody somewhere inside tynecastle needs to work out why we are reduced to passing the ball around in our own half totally devoid of ideas and movement. It has now been happening far too often for literally years. 

Just now, Peebo said:

Yet another terrible performance. Far, far too many passengers in the team. 

They need to have a serious word with GMS - either get a grip or GTF!