****Official Queen of the South vs Heart of Midlothian match thread****

William H. Bonney

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Stevenson looks as if he's on something. Hardly analytical. Magic talking sense here as usual. 

Huge credit to his team,  we need to work together as a team, too many individuals is our problem. 

2 3 touches, it should be 1 or 2, even the defenders want to be Maradona 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thomaso

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Robbo-Jambo

• GinRummy

Absolutely pathetic performance. 
Everybody keeps saying there is real quality in this Hearts team. I have seen every game this season and we have been good in about 4 matches. This team would get relegated from the Premier League. Major work needed in the summer. We have about 6 wingers and they are all shite and the central midfield players are a disgrace. 

36 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

There’s some on here that think we would challenge for top 3 in the Premiership.  I kid you not. 

It’s a disgrace , we as fans deserve so much better . Nobody seems to take note or actually give a **** at the club though . 

17 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

He has done nothing wrong 😅😅

He has done nothing neither has Irving. 

Think Irving has been very poor tonight

hearts were poor but still by far the better team for me the ref was absolutely shocking they got everything tonight 

manaliveits105

Different team when Naismith linking up with Boyce 

very poor performances throughout against a second string QOS who apparently are another samba playing outfit if you believe the bbc pundits 

Just now, Rick Sanchez said:

Let's hear it Robbie.

“Cold night, dodgy pitch, poor referee, great point”

2 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Crichton interview

Bit of a debate about the penalty 

The Queens player smiles as he thought she was going to ask about the leg on to Kingsley

Silly mare asks was it inside or outside !

Queens player not expecting that and looks bemused

The guy was pissing himself : he knows it wasn't a pen. 

Struggling to understand much of what he says. 

2 minutes ago, David Black said:

I am sick to death of the excuses and acceptance of many on here. The standard of coaching is disgrace and as I have said before we are top of the league only due to the fact we are the best of a bad lot. It is nothing to do with attitude, ability, lack of fight in the main it is simply down to the poor standard of coaching. You get what you pay for and that shows. 

Agree. We were outplayed tonight.

vladisacoward
2 minutes ago, DS98 said:

All those 90 minute training sessions they do 4 times a week are paying off for our pampered superstars. 

Disgusting performance. 

Disgusting is being kind.

been here before
Just now, Sir Gio said:

Stevenson looks as if he's on something. Hardly analytical. Magic talking sense here as usual. 

Huge credit to his team,  we need to work together as a team, too many individuals is our problem. 

2 3 touches, it should be 1 or 2, even the defenders want to be Maradona 

He does come across very well during interviews.

Robbie blaming the surface....

Just now, Thomaso said:

“Cold night, dodgy pitch, poor referee, great point”

BINGO - blaming the pitch! 🙄

Dire stuff really.

Boyce bustled about. Actually thought halkett was ok tonight (one cracking pass first half and regularly covered popescu)

Kingsley had possibly his worst game in a hearts shirt. Popescu wasn't at the races.

GMS gets time because we know there is a player there but he is still in soccer-mode and needs to get the finger out.

Take it halliday is furloughed? As we wouldn't have missed him.

Irving for all his recent praise was very poor.

Rubbish tonight. No one brave enough to do anything but a side ways pass. Thought Naismith gave us a lift and should have been on earlier. Cant wait to get out of this league.

Just now, scratchy said:

Attitude sucks, we appear to think we're Billy big baws, and merely need to turn up to win. Shocking approach from professional sportsmen. Inexcusable 

It's what we've done past few years chat bollocks about how we're going to do this and that and blunder at every turn.

Same old ponderous shite play as usual

Fozzyonthefence
4 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Exactly. 

Neilson has not got a clue. 

Stevo just summed it up, we are rubbish and that's putting it politely. 

I think Stevo is gobsmacked at how shite this Hearts team is.  He’s seen our last 2 games and seems surprised that we were even worse than last week. 

We are poor. Yes they got a dubious penaltu but refs (SFA/SPFL) have an agenda against us IMO.

Our penalty clear cut.

However we were rubbish AGAIN Naisy made a difference though!

Just now, Kyle1874 said:

Think Irving has been very poor tonight

hearts were poor but still by far the better team for me the ref was absolutely shocking they got everything tonight 

By far the better team. 

Really, honestly, really. 

We were fecking pathetic. 

Just now, Silverwolf said:

Let’s get this into perspective. A team that is just off the bottom of the league and missing their best players, outplayed Hearts. Got to give them credit. They deserved more.

Robbie needs to rethink this lateral play thing and the obsession with only one up front. Before the penalty there were 7 hearts players circling the box in possession but only Boyce in the area. I do not get how we can score when the opposition have 8 players to 1 in the penalty area.

Spot on. First 15 minutes trying to walk the ball into the net. Next 75 trying to walk the ball into the penalty box.  

Just now, NANOJAMBO said:

The guy was pissing himself : he knows it wasn't a pen. 

Struggling to understand much of what he says. 

Doesn’t explain our shite play

Poor performance but certainly didnt deserve to lose. Well seen Jones is a Rangers player - fell over every time anybody went near him. Bought the penalty by sticking his leg out

Just now, Fozzyonthefence said:

I think Stevo is gobsmacked at how shite this Hearts team is.  He’s seen our last 2 games and seems surprised that we were even worse than last week. 

Welcome to our world Stevo

Clob like Qos manage to pick up a Cple of flying machines on loan, we get an imposter like kastaneer. Do we have a scouting problem?? Looks like it to me. 

Maybe just me but is Irvin really the player we beed, he basically sucked the life out of it tonight.

And how can they make so many stray passes when you are bloody walking with the ball...

Lucky to take a point home ( tho Boycie some man on pens btw ) but yet another shit performance and attitude shown. As for our new wingers deary me.. big opportunity missed to extend lead at top and pile pressure on others playing catch up and that fecks me off..

5 minutes ago, rmreido said:

Brutal show Hearts,  really deserved nothing from that match, take a point but, has to improve greatly, garbage performance, players not doing enough, not singling anybody out, cause they are all culpable,  piss poor 🤬

We deserved nothing are you serious they had nothing to offer up front and got a penalty that was never a penalty we were poor but did more then enough to get the win IMO 

Just now, iansmith said:

Poor performance but certainly didnt deserve to lose. Well seen Jones is a Rangers player - fell over every time anybody went near him. Bought the penalty by sticking his leg out

He's a Middlesbrough player isn't he?

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Somebody somewhere inside tynecastle needs to work out why we are reduced to passing the ball around in our own half totally devoid of ideas and movement. It has now been happening far too often for literally years. 

Correct. What are they doing in training all week, its certainly not working on creating chances. All possession  based, no forward movement or getting men in the box to at least have a chance.

Just now, GinRummy said:

Somebody somewhere inside tynecastle needs to work out why we are reduced to passing the ball around in our own half totally devoid of ideas and movement. It has now been happening far too often for literally years. 

It goes from Kingsley or Smith right across the back then to Irving or Halliday then back and right across the back again. So poor!! 

Just now, iansmith said:

Eh! We were outplayed and outthought