• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rogue Daddy

• davemclaren

• John Findlay

• Weakened Offender

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
1 hour ago, John Findlay said:

2013 I announced all trains going to Glenrothes via Dunfermline as the administration cup final specials, due to the predicament of both clubs at the time. Believe it or not, but Jim Leishman had a good laugh with me over it, as did all the Hearts supporters who went over by train.

I was on the east coast line a few years ago, Sheffield to Edinburgh. At Darlington the Gaurd (train manager? eisenbahnfuhrer? - whatever the title is now!) announced for passengers to alight for "...all stations to the delightful seaside resort of Hartlepool".  If you've been to Hartlepool, you'll have guessed that the few Hartlepool folk on the train weren't impressed.

26 minutes ago, CornhillHearts said:

Without wanting to spam the board this is just to let folk know that Aaron’s full interview is now on YouTube.

link below 

Cheers Aaron. Enjoyed that. Always great listening to the hammer. Hell look like a bloody land crab by the time he finishes those signings.

1 minute ago, One five said:

What’s the record attendance ? I bought 7765

7753 i believe 

They are flying When I logged in there it was 7787 10k has to be the next target

Take a bow everyone, greatest support in the world 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Under the floodlight

If it goes well over the stadium's attendance limit, do you think the SFA will send in a health and safety officer to investigate ?

1 minute ago, Under the floodlight said:

If it goes well over the stadium's attendance limit, do you think the SFA will send in a health and safety officer to investigate ?

Aye - Hearts will be fined and deducted 45 points for various breaches. We're doomed, I tell you!

Meantime, 7,806 tickets sold as at 1942 hrs.

Under the floodlight
2 minutes ago, Gilamas said:

Aye - Hearts will be fined and deducted 45 points for various breaches. We're doomed, I tell you!

Meantime, 7,806 tickets sold as at 1942 hrs.

Exceptional effort.

40 minutes ago, CornhillHearts said:

Without wanting to spam the board this is just to let folk know that Aaron’s full interview is now on YouTube.

link below 

That was a superb interview. He’ll have a good wee career ahead of him. Thanks for posting. 

haveyouheard1874
2 minutes ago, Jamie Walker Tash said:

Fantastic interview with Robbo. Well done Aaron.

Correct, great future ahead for the young man me thinks 

Guest ToqueJambo
2 hours ago, Swanny17 said:

Just to put this into context, HSL largest ever donation to Hibs was £53,375 (not even close to regular monthly donations from FOH - about a third) and we’ve just raised more for ICT in 3 days. 

This is a hilarious fact.

1 hour ago, CornhillHearts said:

link below 

Really enjoyed that thanks mate 👏

Guest ToqueJambo
1 hour ago, Forza Cuore said:

The wee man already has an elbow support in place. Poor laddie 😄

Screenshot_20210209-183617_Instagram.jpg

The mug! The elbow protector! The badge! The man! The determined expression! The fact that could be my ticket he's signing! This is one of the greatest photos in football history.

You know, sometimes we bitch at each other like a bunch of teenage girls, but when push comes to shove the Hearts fans truly are the best bar none...

Rudi Hates Hibees

Fantastic stuff smashing record attendance at Caledonian Stadium. We need to aim for beating ICT record home attendance now. Which stands at 11926 vs Rangers at Tannadice in the Scottish cup. 

The game was shifted from Telford Street to Tannadice to accommodate more fans. 

1 hour ago, CornhillHearts said:

link below 

Fabulous interview - great job!

Guest ToqueJambo

Oh how they slagged off the "maroon poond" thing but in less than a week we've just given Caley enough money to buy a half decent player or pay a couple of half decent players or 2 or 3 members of staff for a season, never mind just survive the next few weeks which was the objective.

If the other clubs hadn't acted like such dicks even after the resolution, we could have easily been putting several thousand quid in their coffers every PPV game on their patches. Total eejits the lot of them.

Edited by ToqueJambo

Guest ToqueJambo
Just now, BarneyBattles said:

‘Glad you see it the same way. Guys at work are walking about with chests puffed out like it's some big deal, and by Christ they don't half like letting folks know about it even if those folks aren't into football. They're not going to rest until it's on UK TV - they're probably writing to Sky/BT right now. It's nothing more than points scoring and deflection. Contrast that with us who just do our charity things quietly and with class.  

We talk rightly about Hibs class and there's the difference right there.’

Tell me that’s a Hearts fan posting on hibsnet  Writing letters? Lithuanian president anyone?

Charity things with dignity and class? What like charging fans £5 to get ‘thank you NHS’ on their overpriced strips in exchange for a vague promise of a donation to the NHS by the club at some undisclosed point in the future?

Showing dignity and class by donating money to one club for their court case against the ‘rival’ team that’s just so happened to pump you for 145 years?

That kind of class😂😂😂😂😂

So a Hibs fan genuinely thinks this kind of positive good news story should be kept under wraps instead of using it to inspire other similar efforts to help clubs?

Man, we really did destroy them forever in that cup final.

Kalamazoo Jambo
20 minutes ago, bigdav said:

What is the mug?

It’s a reference to the character Hodor from Game of Thrones (and his one word vocabulary).

edit: the one on Robbo’s desk in the photo!

32 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

You know, sometimes we bitch at each other like a bunch of teenage girls, but when push comes to shove the Hearts fans truly are the best bar none...

Correct.  :thumb:

A fantastic effort. Reckon it will easily hit 10k.

Would be good to get a few Hearts flags in the away end in our place 🇱🇻

Dot Count Update

South Stand  - 2,200

Tickets Left - 0

North Stand - 2,200

Tickets Left - 0

West Stand - 400

Tickets Left - 0

Main Stand - 2,712

Tickets Left - 0

Kessock Bridge (standing only) - about 10,000

Tickets left - about 9,600

Edited by JALBO

4 minutes ago, King prawn said:

7,697 for me. Wanted to try and get number 8,000 but figured there’d be a bunch of people doing the same thing :lol: 

Some fortunate person has bagged 51, another 5151. 🥰

Just now, King prawn said:

Had a wee look at Hibs.net due to some of the comments on here...:wtf: 

They’re just jealous, poor wee souls. 

1 minute ago, King prawn said:

Had a wee look at Hibs.net due to some of the comments on here...:wtf: 

You shouldn't, it's bad for the blood pressure.

5 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Dot Count Update

South Stand  - 2,200

Tickets Left - 0

North Stand - 2,200

Tickets Left - 0

West Stand - 400

Tickets Left - 0

Main Stand - 2,712

Tickets Left - 0

Kessock Bridge (standing only) - about 10,000

Tickets left - about 9.600

🤣

4 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

You shouldn't, it's bad for the blood pressure.

I couldn’t go on there , the ****s talk a load of s**** at the best of times never mind on that deluded institute 

Just zoomed through the site in an attempt to bag #8000 but was in such a hurry I missed the number. 😄

A quick re-try and it's now at 8020. 😁