• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

4 minutes ago, frankblack said:

I do wonder if its another account from one of the conspiracy theorists from the Covid threads in the shed?

Nothing from him in the last 3 minutes. He's either fallen asleep on the train, or his his phone battery has died.   Shame really, he was comedy gold without realising it !!

Malinga the Swinga
2 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

Nothing from him in the last 3 minutes. He's either fallen asleep on the train, or his his phone battery has died.   Shame really, he was comedy gold without realising it !!

Carer just realised he was on internet.

HeartsandonlyHearts
2 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Not for the first time tonight. :rofl:

Crazy times. Hate to see him if we lose any of our next 26 league games. His brain will shoot out his @$$.

2 minutes ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

Crazy times. Hate to see him if we lose any of our next 26 league games. His brain will shoot out his @$$.

He will be on .Net posting about it no doubt.

TerribleTrio2017

Today wasn't good enough we gave our undefeated record up on a shit performance nothing told me we should be where we are lose but lose with fight that was no fight that was poor

1 hour ago, Lone Striker said:

Another few pages like this, and this thread will be a candidate for Classic Kickback.    Top marks for entertainment value..... especially   TT2017.

:gok: 

Which one? There must be at least 3 pished folk posting under the same username, it's the only way it makes any sense.

I'm no Neilson fan but this is embarrassing, we are 3rd ffs! If we are 6th in a few weeks time then this thread can be brought back for a reasonable discussion but until then, you h1b5 fans can do one.

This story has the same ending we end up mid table all because we stick with someone who brought us up , when are we going to learn to stop being a nicely nicer club , yes he brought us up but we needed to be more ruthless in going forward.

Our club and supporters deserve more than a mediocre manager, we need someone who can change a game have more ideas , we’ve managed to bring in savage surely we can give him someone to compliment him,I’m sorry but if Robbie is the height of this boards expectations then we will continue to be a middle of the road club with middle of the road seasons , we cannot continue to blame failure on bad refs and the rub of the green this has gone on too long

I feel the fans have no more say than we did 5 yrs ago or this would have been addressed I just want Hearts to be the club they should be but if you do not get rid of people stopping progress then it ain’t going to happen. Rant over HHGH

He has had one transfer window since promotion. Done rather well I’d say.

the expectations of some are borderline hilarious. 
As disappointing a performance as it was today every team has had one.

Dont think Celtics result today was pleasing for them, or Dundee Utd would be best pleased either. Or Rangers were too happy at dropping points at home v Motherwell, us and Aberdeen ?  It’s a tight league.

Robbies record as hearts manager is excellent bar Brora and Alloa, it happens but he does have to come down hard on the players for individual errors. We need to tighten up.. 

So many managers on this board to pick from. Tactical genius emanating from so many posters. Why the board doesn't make kickback the first port of call for new managers..I will never understand. 

4 minutes ago, TerribleTrio2017 said:

Imagine if we put in a performance to win today still unbeaten and contesting at the top everyone on a big high 

R U OK?

4 minutes ago, TerribleTrio2017 said:

Imagine if we put in a performance to win today still unbeaten and contesting at the top everyone on a big high 

Genuine question - do you expect them to be unbeaten all season and never have an off day ?  Even Celtic had one today. 

TerribleTrio2017

Then put in a Hearts performing that was always going to happen mmm

Spoiler

Would JJ or GL say something like that 😂

8 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Robbies record as hearts manager is excellent bar Brora and Alloa, it happens but he does have to come down hard on the players for individual errors. We need to tighten up.. 

👍 I’m sure the players will be hard on themselves as well.  Pretty sure we will see Moore start on Saturday (if not I’d be very surprised and disappointed)

1 hour ago, tynietigers said:

Have I missed something 🤔 our first defeat of the season and this thread pops back up 😂 first of all it was we will be relegated then it was we won’t make top six then top four 😳 this whole topic is for people that want RN to fail and they hate him more than they they love Hearts. It’s hit embarrassing proportions 🤪

I have even heard that people would be happy with losing games instead of draws as long as we were winning more 🤔 the thing is if RN isn’t good enough 11 games unbeaten could you imagine if he had lost to h1b5 as long as he beat Dundee 😣 

This season is the start of progress and it doesn’t happen over night 😉 enjoy this season because it is only going to get better.

post of the day 👍🇱🇻

Just now, TerribleTrio2017 said:

I expected a bit more fight to losing our unbeaten record then be told it was always going to happen 

You’ve had a mare today

5 minutes ago, TerribleTrio2017 said:

I didn't have a mare my beloved did 

To be fair to you you have been comedy gold 👍  however maybe following Hearts ain’t for you with such high expectations.  But then I can’t think of a team in the world that doesn’t lose a game at some point in a season. 
IF your not Hibs then your definitely troubled 

Edited by 1971fozzy

6 minutes ago, TerribleTrio2017 said:

It's all right lads it was always expected ain't cutting it for me

If you can't deal with your team losing after a long unbeaten run you need to grow up a bit.

20 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

I’m sorry but we are Hearts we are not scumdee or hibs we deserve better re my last post maybe people think they don’t deserve better but we do

The Mercer Takeover

The thing that really gets me is when we go behind, there is no sense of urgency to get back in the game.

When Dundee scored last week, where was the demand to go for the winner. It was almost as if the team had been told to keep doing what they were doing and it will all work out.

Today was the same. When we went behind, it was was the same slow motion stuff. It was almost as if we were watching Levein's team.

Neilson has track record away from home and his priority is not losing.

So far this season we have been good and Neilson has rightly had many plaudits. The bottom line however, we are not winning any more and this must change.

TerribleTrio2017

For me it's don't lose at all costs keep possession and if we score then it's a bonus which we did but then lost 2 goals without threatening.  It is what it is we move on let's see what Saturday brings

8 minutes ago, The Mercer Takeover said:

The thing that really gets me is when we go behind, there is no sense of urgency to get back in the game.

When Dundee scored last week, where was the demand to go for the winner. It was almost as if the team had been told to keep doing what they were doing and it will all work out.

Today was the same. When we went behind, it was was the same slow motion stuff. It was almost as if we were watching Levein's team.

Neilson has track record away from home and his priority is not losing.

So far this season we have been good and Neilson has rightly had many plaudits. The bottom line however, we are not winning any more and this must change.

He’s a second rate manager along with a multitude of ex players they don’t have any new ideas play it safe and are a waste of time , Hearts are a massive club who deserve better than middle of the road crap , ou club and support deserve much more ,it’s about time our voice was made to count on this so called board

Just now, buzzbomb1958 said:

He’s a second rate manager along with a multitude of ex players they don’t have any new ideas play it safe and are a waste of time , Hearts are a massive club who deserve better than middle of the road crap , ou club and support deserve much more ,it’s about time our voice was made to count on this so called board

You mean your voice. 🤔

31 minutes ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

I’m sorry but we are Hearts we are not scumdee or hibs we deserve better re my last post maybe people think they don’t deserve better but we do

I think we've done well. Folk forget we were promoted from the championsh. We had a bad day, we cant win every week, let's see how we react. 

1 minute ago, Cruyff said:

I think we've done well. Folk forget we were promoted from the championsh. We had a bad day, we cant win every week, let's see how we react. 

Absolutely. Need to pick ourselves up and move on to the next match. 

TerribleTrio2017
5 minutes ago, WageThief said:

how many utterly shite one liner posts are you going to make? 

Who did you think was going to score for us today? 

Naisys Tackle
4 hours ago, Lone Striker said:

Anyway, back on the topic of Robbie Oot - can anyone suggest a realistic alternative manager ? One we could afford, one who would actually want to come to Hearts, and one who isn't just a lucky dip gamble (like Robbie was ) ?

Alex Neil. 

Naisys Tackle
7 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

We haven’t won in a good few games now tbh. 

6 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Which boxes are those?

Well there’s the failing at PNE box, and the not doing that well at Norwich when you look into it box.