• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

3 minutes ago, Zen Jambo said:

Realistic replacements? 

I’ll up my direct debit to make it happen. 

I’ll go for who I always wanted last year. Michael Flynn at Newport. Done a fantastic job there and is someone who could easily improve us

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, johnking123 said:

We have been awful all season. Apart from first game against Dundee. Not been one game where I thought we look good and played well!

raith? 

Fitzroy Pointon
Just now, Leveins Battalion said:

If the fans were there he would be gone.

Don't know about that. The fans made their feelings more than clear under Levein and nothing was done about it. 

He has said all along we need wide players. 

Goes out and signs two absolute duds. 

Then he goes out and signs another two. 

He is totally fecking clueless and this club will go nowhere, absolutely nowhere with this guy in charge. 

The FOH need to step up to the plate and complete the buy out cos Neilson isn't going anywhere whilst budge is around. We need a complete change. 5 years we've had of this garbage now. 

2 minutes ago, merseyjambo said:

I’ll go for who I always wanted last year. Michael Flynn at Newport. Done a fantastic job there and is someone who could easily improve us

Was he in the running? 

Can’t say I’ve been overly impressed with them in the 2 games I’ve seen v Harrogate. 

I’d take Weaver though. 

Had been in the give him more time camp but that’s me finished.

Last week was a joke, here was me thinking we would get a reaction.

We should be sleep walking this league. I really do fear he will take us straight back down after promotion.

Seymour M Hersh
Just now, Leveins Battalion said:

If the fans were there he would be gone.

Rubbish. He's AB's comfort blanket. Ann has done a magnificent job of restoring the club off the park and financially and that cannot be argued against imo. However yet again with her re-appointment of Robbie she has confirmed/underlined/highlighted her lack of knowledge and understanding of the most important part of the club, the team and management side. 

15 minutes ago, best in the land said:

She is inept. 

Budge is the problem

She is definitely a big part of the problem. More interested in community projects than getting a winning team on the park. 

1 minute ago, jambo191 said:

We should be sleep walking this league. I really do fear he will take us straight back down after promotion.

There is no guarantee we'll even get promotion at this rate.

I wonder what excuse Neilson will have this week, maybe the ball was too round, or the players had difficulty adjusting to the 6 degree change in temperature, or maybe the players were being dazzled by McCulloch's teeth.    

Personally I had enough of Neilson’s pish the first time around, just get him to feck ASAP.

3 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Rubbish. He's AB's comfort blanket. Ann has done a magnificent job of restoring the club off the park and financially and that cannot be argued against imo. However yet again with her re-appointment of Robbie she has confirmed/underlined/highlighted her lack of knowledge and understanding of the most important part of the club, the team and management side. 

👍👋

Just now, Zen Jambo said:

Was he in the running? 

Can’t say I’ve been overly impressed with them in the 2 games I’ve seen v Harrogate. 

I’d take Weaver though. 

I doubt it. There were rumours he was in running for the gig at Cardiff or Swansea can’t remember which one it was.

I saw them last season (I think - seems so long since I was at a game) at Salford and thought they were decent considering the squad he has.

Seymour M Hersh
1 minute ago, Rick Sanchez said:

You'd have to think the guys who paid for the plane last time must be close to doing it again. I've always said it's going to happen.

Why waste money when there's no fans or TV cameras to capture it? Mind you they're clearly not the brightest so maybe they will pish their money down the pan.  That doesn't mean I think Neilson should be in the job on Monday afternoon.

best in the land
1 minute ago, Rick Sanchez said:

You'd have to think the guys who paid for the plane last time must be close to doing it again. I've always said it's going to happen.

If its a plane to take him and budge far from tynecastle for good then I'll help

He has signed 4 wingers recently and everyone of them is a dud. but we are stuck with them and they know it.

The same 11 are guaranteed to start each week because there is not competition.

None of our experienced player have an ounce of respect for him

Lazy imposters, lazy charlatans the dads army of the championship

He was supposedly hounded out of the club last time around so he'll surely be jumping ship soon enough?

More likely he left of his own choice, for his career last time. Got found out and ended up back in the Scottish Championship and as such will hang around as long as possible.

StevenNaismith

The reality is that we are stuck with him until we are in major trouble next season. AB ain’t gonna admit she’s made a stinker of a decision in bringing him back. 

I always recall Rodgers first game in the league as manager of Celtic was at Tynecastle, 1-1 with the game in the balance and he replaces our two strikers (Watt and Sammon) with two midfielders (Muirhead and Buaben I think) and then Celtic scored with 10 mins left and we had nobody up front. I’ve known RN for over 20 years and he’s always been a safety first kinda guy and I’m afraid that kinda attitude in the dugout isn’t going to cut it at Tynecastle. 

Fed up watching this dross served up under him.  🤬

Mind you, also fed up with the likes of Smith talking a good game in the papers and then proving why they're playing in the Championship when the game comes around. 🖕

fabienleclerq

I'm pretty much moving towards the Robbie out camp, the cautious pedestrian play this season has pissed me right off. 

Not sure today is his fault, we've dominated and created enough. The players aren't playing with enough ruthlessness or conviction for me. 

6 years ago we got promoted. Since then we have been on a downward spiral. Rangers got promoted and have gone from strength to strength. Hibs eventually got promoted and have improved year on year. Does that not say something as to how this club is being run and the total lack of ambition shown by the Board. Rangers have the money and Hibs are nothing great, but they are both going in the right direction. We are a never ending car crash. 

Just now, jambo191 said:

The problem is we need to invest in a proven manager ,you don't get quality without investing ,the money we have wasted over the last 5 years is criminal ,the wasters we've thrown big money contracts at could have paid for a top management team but we get cross never mind all the good work off the park, the product on the park has been rank rotten .Our academy is the same we should be bringing more quality out of it instead we get maybe 1or2 players who make the grade every so often this is not good enough by a long way .If we could apply our off the park success to on the park then fine but until we spend money on a decent management team who can get players playing good football and get the best out of the academy we will not get away from mediocrity and middle of the road performances

17 minutes ago, Paulp74 said:

The FOH need to step up to the plate and complete the buy out cos Neilson isn't going anywhere whilst budge is around. We need a complete change. 5 years we've had of this garbage now. 

There's more chance of me being signed by Barcelona than FOH stepping up to the plate. AB, the Board. FOH. RN and a number of the players are in the comfort zone and until the shares are handed over nothing is going to change. It's total apathy from top to bottom and amongst many supporters.

We are watching uninterested dross who do not have a care in the world for our club

Where is the spark, where is the youth and energy?

A dads army of tired  has been pensioners seeing their final contract out, with no respect for the manager and certainly no fear of him

Imposters doing their own thing.

3 minutes ago, Boris5115 said:

Season ticket sales with this clueless wonder at the helm will be interesting indeed. 

Well you can include me OUT.

3 minutes ago, Boris5115 said:

Season ticket sales with this clueless wonder at the helm will be interesting indeed. 

Dunno, they held firm under his just as clueless mentor.

4 minutes ago, David Black said:

6 years ago we got promoted. Since then we have been on a downward spiral. Rangers got promoted and have gone from strength to strength. Hibs eventually got promoted and have improved year on year. Does that not say something as to how this club is being run and the total lack of ambition shown by the Board. Rangers have the money and Hibs are nothing great, but they are both going in the right direction. We are a never ending car crash. 

It's a sad state of affairs when you consider how wonderful we fans are in contributing so much of our hard earned money which is ploughed into the club year on year. Only to see is wasted by our clueless owner and her choice of Management. 

22 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Only a Levein prodigy could make us perform as badly as last season in a league below.

Yup the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. How the heck we go back to repeating the same mistakes leaves me totally deflated.

6 minutes ago, Boris5115 said:

they have held strong before but I feel there will be a dip under him. I’ve stopped giving my away ticket money to FOH such is my feelings under him. My usual DD remains obviously 

Edited by 1971fozzy

6 minutes ago, Boris5115 said:

Probably fine, and whilst the fans continue to accept being fleeced, the fleecing will continue.

There's people paying £18 quid a pop to watch this rot online. 

Governor Tarkin
34 minutes ago, Neil Dongcaster said:

Naismith needs to concentrate on being less shite on the park never mind off it.

This.

If we’re playing the game who’s next , I’ll go with what will be another unpopular choice ,

Jim Goodwin 

could’ve said Pep but it’s not happening , Robbies here to stay 

Leveins Battalion

Pressure needs to be put on,the same apathy as the last 5 years is back and sucking the life out this team.Massive clear out needed from the top down AGAIN!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Taffin said:

Probably fine, and whilst the fans continue to accept being fleeced, the fleecing will continue.

Not so sure this time. I think many have had enough. 

3 minutes ago, Taffin said:

There are many who have paid season ticket money no longer tuning in.

15 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

The reality is that we are stuck with him until we are in major trouble next season. AB ain’t gonna admit she’s made a stinker of a decision in bringing him back. 

I'll bet she is watching this abject shite every week with her fingers crossed, praying things will improve. Then again, probably not, after all how many times did she say Levein was doing a fantastic job as we were painfully heading into the abyss.

17 minutes ago, Australis said:

He has signed 4 wingers recently and everyone of them is a dud. but we are stuck with them and they know it.

The same 11 are guaranteed to start each week because there is not competition.

None of our experienced player have an ounce of respect for him

Lazy imposters, lazy charlatans the dads army of the championship

That shows how shit a manager he really is. 

To sign two is laughable but to sign four is just a complete and utter joke tbh. 

It's beyond embarrassing. 

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, suds66 said:

I'll bet she is watching this abject shite every week with her fingers crossed, praying things will improve. Then again, probably not, after all how many times did she say Levein was doing a fantastic job as we were painfully heading into the abyss.

Fair points. 

Berra than you
4 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

If we’re playing the game who’s next , I’ll go with what will be another unpopular choice ,

Jim Goodwin 

could’ve said Pep but it’s not happening , Robbies here to stay 

If we were to get rid of Robbie, looking at candidates in Scotland that are achievable, he'd be my choice. Like to think we could attract better though.

1 minute ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

That shows how shit a manager he really is. 

To sign two is laughable but to sign four is just a complete and utter joke tbh. 

It's beyond embarrassing. 

Neilson will be giving it the high five with his coaching accomplices as we speak after snatching a point from the jaws of defeat.

Just go you incompetent fool. 

• davemclaren changed the title to Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )