Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )

best in the land

The message is finally getting home that Neilson is a dullard who sets his teams up to play dullard football.

No doubt Srb and Toque will be along later with their usual apologist words......Fair play to them, not easy pi$$ing into a force 10 gale!

Cannae wait until the fraud is out of our club....AGAIN...Hopefully to stay out for good......Hope Barrow or Grimsby are looking for a manager.

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

Leveins Battalion

Question is how do we get rid of him?

We sat back and allowed AB to continue with Levein,then spend months with MacPhee,how do we actually get this club on the right foot again?

Right now we all feel helpless,AB providing over an absolute shitahow again.

1 minute ago, Hashimoto said:

The message is finally getting home that Neilson is a dullard who sets his teams up to play dullard football.

No doubt Srb and Toque will be along later with their usual apologist words......Fair play to them, not easy pi$$ing into a force 10 gale!

Cannae wait until the fraud is out of our club....AGAIN...Hopefully to stay out for good......Hope Barrow or Grimsby are looking for a manager.

The NDF are already out in their support of NFC

These players are now making a 3rd manager look shite. 

Berra, Smith, Halkett, Naismith, Boyce have been shite under them all. There is an attitude that they are too good for Scottish football look where it has got us. No professional pride at all. 

Boyce trying little drag backs in the box, thinking he is Ronaldo whilst actually looking shite against Morton. FFS.

There is no point getting a new manager when the dressing room is stinking. 

And why would Naismith be anywhere near being manager when he is one of the biggest problems. A leader on and off the pitch. Bullshit.

3 minutes ago, Hashimoto said:

You would think that they 2 would realise, after having to come on and defend Neilson near enough week in week out, would realise that somethings amiss by now.

3 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

We sat back and allowed AB to continue with Levein,then spend months with MacPhee,how do we actually get this club on the right foot again?

Our only hope is Savage ain't a yes man.

Leveins Battalion
2 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Berra, Smith, Halkett, Naismith, Boyce have been shite under them all. There is an attitude that they are too good for Scottish football look where it has got us. No professional pride at all. 

Boyce trying little drag backs in the box, thinking he is Ronaldo whilst actually looking shite against Morton. FFS.

And why would Naismith be anywhere near being manager when he is one of the biggest problems. A leader on and off the pitch. Bullshit.

Smith,Naismith and Halkett are some of the biggest problems at HMFC.🤷‍♂️

Has going 3-0 down against Raith led to us being more defensive as a team but sacraficed our attacking threat. He did the same first year in the prem after getting humped by Aberdeen.

6 minutes ago, Hashimoto said:

SRB is Robbie Neilson. 

Oh Robbie.So wanted it to work out and I've backed him and backed him but enough is enough this isn't good enough.Feel so low tonight.All I want is a team to be proud of and enjoy watching.Please Robbie if you are reading this just walk away.Please.

1 minute ago, Gambo said:

You would think that they 2 would realise, after having to come on and defend Neilson near enough week in week out, would realise that somethings amiss by now.

Afraid not, they are all over the match thread on the defensive, apparently it was a “decent performance”, much like the same poster thought h1b5 winning the cup was a “decent result”

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, Boris5115 said:

SRB is Robbie Neilson. 

Probably as no sane person could post as much shite as he/she does.

11 minutes ago, Gambo said:

There are many who have paid season ticket money no longer tuning in.

I have a ST but not watched one game.

I will seeking a refund no question as I would never have bought one if I knew he was being appointed. Whilst this may harsh and hurting us financially I see no other way to register my dissatisfaction.

I have planned other things to do on Sat and I cannot be the only one. The football is just well.... anti football 🙁

Just now, The Real Maroonblood said:

Probably as no sane person could post as much shite as he/she does.

Yip he/she really needs to take a break from this forum. 

1 minute ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Smith,Naismith and Halkett are some of the biggest problems at HMFC.🤷‍♂️

Naismith is for sure. Captained us to the championship and has been shite for a year. Biggest wage, biggest has been.

Halkett is an awful defender and has been an ever present in our school boy defending. Smith has been one of our better players but the point was he has been here through 3 managers and we have been shite throughout. IMO we need to clear out anyone who has been here more than a season as they have the wrong attitude. We have the best players but worst attitude in the league

5 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Can’t really argue with a lot of that. Boyce is definitely no footballer with the ball at his feet but I still think he is a good finisher. We just don’t have the ability to create chances for him. 

The players have no respect for him

The know he would rather turn on the ref than them.

No youth, no spark, no freshness, no flair.

Remember the names of all those talented youngsters who have burst through our academy and are pushing for a start?

No neither do I 

5 minutes ago, Boris5115 said:

SRB is Robbie Neilson. 

No wonder we are playing sh*t he is obviously on here posting during matches, and not paying attention:whistling:

If you can't manage those players to victory over Morton, your not a manager, Neilson it's time to hang up your managers coat son and give to someone who knows what they are doing.

18 minutes ago, Berra than you said:

If we were to get rid of Robbie, looking at candidates in Scotland that are achievable, he'd be my choice. Like to think we could attract better though.

Pretty much exactly my opinion , should be better candidates 

1 minute ago, Des Lynam said:

We haven’t scored a goal in the first 25 minutes since St Johnstone 3-3 last year. 

Apparently.....

In away games

1 minute ago, Des Lynam said:

We haven’t scored a goal in the first 25 minutes since St Johnstone 3-3 last year. 

Apparently.....

Away from home! 

What one of those players on the park today would you still want in the team if we did get promoted?

None of them could fight sleep.

They are lazy imposters who do not give a sh*t for our club.

16 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Probably won't happen until AB is gone.

The Grim Reaper
1 minute ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

So many wasted years. 

Tragic.

On track to waste next season already. So disappointing. 

alwaysthereinspirit
4 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

Ah ok. We were two nil up at Alloa in 90 seconds if that counts😀

Doesn’t count on this thread. Let’s say these posters get their way and Robbie is fired( he won’t be) then who replaces him and are the players all of a sudden professional again? Some of the drama queens on here deserve Oscars. Trying to outdo each other to who’s the most aggrieved. 

kingantti1874

We never carry the ball, we never drive into the space before passing them find the space again. 

Always this slow, sideways pass pish. Easy pass easy pass easy pass 

jusy got my ticket and about to board the Robbie out bus.

Voice of reason

If players had taken their chances in first 20 minutes we would have been

5-0 up and that would’ve been that. Find it difficult to put the blame at Robbie Neilson’s door for tactics or team selection in that regard. Robbie can’t stop players missing chance after chance. in that sense, I feel a bit for Robbie as he’ll be hurting as much as us.

However, I do think he should have changed things sooner after they scored. Walker, who I would have started, should have been on sooner for GMS and Irvine on sooner for Halliday. Really annoying to have so many good chances and only score once. Still can’t believe that to be honest. On the plus side we created loads. I thought big Gnando looked better and he’s another who maybe could’ve been on earlier.

14 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Apparently.....

Although folk are correcting you I think we haven't scored one in the first 25mins in 2021?

lost in space
1 minute ago, Voice of reason said:

If players had taken their chances in first 20 minutes we would have been

5-0 up and that would’ve been that. Find it difficult to put the blame at Robbie Neilson’s door for tactics or team selection in that regard. Robbie can’t stop players missing chance after chance. in that sense, I feel a bit for Robbie as he’ll be hurting as much as us.

However, I do think he should have changed things sooner after they scored. Walker, who I would have started, should have been on sooner for GMS and Irvine on sooner for Halliday. Really annoying to have so many good chances and only score once. Still can’t believe that to be honest. On the plus side we created loads. I thought big Gnando looked better and he’s another who maybe could’ve been on earlier.

Did we really create loads though?

We had 26 "shots". Apart from Popescus sitter in first half - was there ANY clear cut chances.

Their goalie didnt have a shot to save!

Called this months ago... also been wanting Budge out for a couple of years. Finally people are beginning to wake up and realise what is happening at the club. 

The standards are low, football feels second string in comparison to areas such as hospitality, there is a loser mentality and an acceptance of mediocrity that has spread through the club following Budge’s arrival. There is no accountability and the whole place is a circus based on things that I have heard / also witnessed briefly on the documentary. 

Frustrating to be repeating the same things every summer but we need a clear out - the board, the management team and basically all the players. 

Start fresh with a brand new board (not the losers who represent the FOH also, get them to ****), Andrew McKinlay and Joe Savage. Let Savage pick the manager then we can start the player clear out. About 5 of them should be kept, everyone else out.  

I'm afraid we're likely stuck with Neilson and his 2 sidekicks for at least another 9 months. Just saying to my mate today, you would not want RN in the trenches beside you. Think he appears deceitful, untrustworthy and not a good tactician. 

13 minutes ago, Australis said:

What one of those players on the park today would you still want in the team if we did get promoted?

None of them could fight sleep.

They are lazy imposters who do not give a sh*t for our club.

Gordon is probably the only player that doesn't deserve any grief. The rest are a bunch of little bitches.

alwaysthereinspirit
17 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Apparently.....

🤦‍♂️🤪😩

7 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

We never carry the ball, we never drive into the space before passing them find the space again. 

Always this slow, sideways pass pish. Easy pass easy pass easy pass 

jusy got my ticket and about to board the Robbie out bus.

Exactly how I feel

Voice of reason
1 minute ago, lost in space said:

We had 26 "shots". Apart from Popescus sitter in first half - was there ANY clear cut chances.

McEneff one-on-one after 2 minutes - that goes in then it’s a cricket score. The keeper did hardly make a save as we kept on rifling shots over the bar. Popescu’s miss was definitely the worst of the lot but plenty of others as well.

1 minute ago, Big Moysey said:

I'm afraid we're likely stuck with Neilson and his 2 sidekicks for at least another 9 months. Just saying to my mate today, you would not want RN in the trenches beside you. Think he appears deceitful, untrustworthy and not a good tactician. 

Joel Skedd wrote a few years ago that Neilson was a pathological liar. Having heard some of Neilson’s interviews/excuses I can see why he wrote that.

16 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

Ah ok. We were two nil up at Alloa in 90 seconds if that counts😀

No we weren’t. Are you thinking of East Fife maybe??

alwaysthereinspirit
4 minutes ago, lost in space said:

🤦‍♂️😂🤯

1 hour ago, Paulp74 said:

The FOH need to step up to the plate and complete the buy out cos Neilson isn't going anywhere whilst budge is around. We need a complete change. 5 years we've had of this garbage now. 

Yep, couldn't agree more. The money hearts fans are piling in each month and they continue to serve up the same turgid, patient pish week after week. 

alwaysthereinspirit
5 minutes ago, Big Moysey said:

😂😂😂

Post of the day so far.

Not.

• davemclaren changed the title to Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )