Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )

best in the land

Салатные палочки

It's such a shite situation to be in. We're not going to improve under Neilson, that much is clear. But Budge won't sack him until it's too late. By that time we will have had one or two transfer windows. That means more money wasted on shite. Then a new guy comes in and has to sort the shite out. That's even more money spent on players. Levein before that didn't even have to sort out the last guys shite, it was his shite to sort out, and he was just piling more shite on top of it. Neilson will do the same this summer. Shite upon shite upon shite. 

It's all so depressing. 

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

I didn't get a season ticket this season for the first time since 1982/83 mainly because I didn't really see the point, thinking I'll just buy the PPV games when we play.

I've been doing that, but today is the last time I'll be wasting £18.50 to watch the latest Jobbie Neilson shitshow.

I hated him and his insipid shite football the last time round and nothing has changed this season.

He's absolutely clueless and it says it all about Budge with her bringing him back.  A lazy, comfortable but ultimately terrible decision, by someone who knows absolutely jack shit about the game.

If he's still here next season (and I assume he will be) I'll not be buying an ST for 21/22 either.

Stendel noticed there was something wrong in the dressing room but couldn't fix it despite shipping out Berra. Robbie now has the same problem. The next manager will have the same problem if the same players remain.

Governor Tarkin
2 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Probably as no sane person could post as much shite as he/she does.

Hibs. Nap.

17 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

Congratulations for stating the obvious and I don’t mean that unkindly. Like you it makes we want to vomit watching that shit house today. Week after week we turn out the same crap and the usual morons come on here saying we will skoosh this league. 

To be fair we kind of are skooshing this league.  But that's down to the other teams being so bad and beating each other.

Just now, Randy Marsh said:

To be fair we kind of are skooshing this league.  But that's down to the other teams being so bad and beating each other.

Anybody who has watched Hearts over the years would realise that our current team is utterly unacceptable.

41 minutes ago, Voice of reason said:

Never said it made it alright. Just an observation that most fans across the country are not happy with their current manager. Thus what Dundee Utd fans thought of Neilson is pretty par for the course. I never thought having 26 shots on goal was horrendous today - our finishing was horrendous though. Hopefully some finishing practice this week.

I remember going to a game at St.Johnstone and witnessing zero efforts on goal in first half but BBC reported 5. Anything that us over hit and goes out/straight to goalie gets included as a shot.

Not saying we didn't have shots on goal today, but only about 5 that were serious.

1 minute ago, OldGorgie said:

Anybody who has watched Hearts over the years would realise that our current team is utterly unacceptable.

Absolutely mate.  The bar just seems to be getting lower and lower.  Mediocrity just being accepted.  The thing that makes it worse is that we have so much potential as a club.

1 hour ago, Gambo said:

8 games played this year, failed to win half of them........in the Championship ffs.

Yeah , but "unbeaten in 5 games" according to the Chief Ass-kisser. :facepalm:

Just now, Randy Marsh said:

Absolutely mate.  The bar just seems to be getting lower and lower.  Mediocrity just being accepted.  The thing that makes it worse is that we have so much potential as a club.

I don’t think I’ve ever been so pissed off with the Hearts set up since the 70’s . RN’s team makes you want to vomit. ****ing disgrace to the club and it’s support. I admired what Ann Budge did but she’s lost the plot.

The Hogfather
14 minutes ago, Le Chat said:

I didn't get a season ticket this season for the first time since 1982/83 mainly because I didn't really see the point, thinking I'll just buy the PPV games when we play.

I've been doing that, but today is the last time I'll be wasting £18.50 to watch the latest Jobbie Neilson shitshow.

I hated him and his insipid shite football the last time round and nothing has changed this season.

He's absolutely clueless and it says it all about Budge with her bringing him back.  A lazy, comfortable but ultimately terrible decision, by someone who knows absolutely jack shit about the game.

If he's still here next season (and I assume he will be) I'll not be buying an ST for 21/22 either.

This pretty much sums up how I feel. I'm not even angry anymore, but apathetic. I'm rapidly losing interest in paying money to watch this HMFC stumble from one insipid performance to another. I also can't help but wonder where the incentive is for younger fans to get involved once this is all over. 

Still think the thread is nonsense but jeez that was poor today.  Started well....again...then fell away...again.  Lots of forward pressing but no where near clinical enough up front.

Wingers situation is definitely a problem.

I know and understand most will point to Neilson but the players have to take responsibility for this.

14 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

Correct! If the team was performing consistently the league would have pretty much been wrapped up by now.

The difference in our team from the last time we were in the Championship is depressing!

Just now, Gards said:

Still think the thread is nonsense but jeez that was poor today.  Started well....again...then fell away...again.  Lots of forward pressing but no where near clinical enough up front.

I know and understand most will point to Neilson but the players have to take responsibility for this.

But Neilson has signed these wingers! 🤷‍♂️

Just now, Thomaso said:

But Neilson has signed these wingers! 🤷‍♂️

I know that Thomaso but, let's take GMS as an example, we all know he's a good player as we've seen it.  So what on earth is happening....he seems disinterested out there.  That on Neilson or should the player himself take some responsibility?

It's an old addage the players get a manager sacked - but I'd empty some of them before Neilson.

3 minutes ago, Gards said:

Poor today been poor for weeks jeez

TheOnlyWayis51

It just all feels stale just now. I was excited when the likes of Boyce and Halkett were signed but I just don't get any excitement from a Neilson team. It's industrial and we're still relying on Naismith and Mackay-Steven to be in or around the first team who, with all the love in the word, have their best days behind them.

I want more exciting younger players, maybe even players who've gone down south and have potential to become better who we can develop and watch grow and bring excitement, actually try to do something with the ball, to be positive. 

Governor Tarkin
22 minutes ago, Le Chat said:

:jj:

Obviously a PHM.

1 minute ago, Gards said:

I know that Thomaso but, let's take GMS as an example, we all know he's a good player as we've seen it.  So what on earth is happening....he seems disinterested out there.  That on Neilson or should the player himself take some responsibility?

It's an old addage the players get a manager sacked - but I'd empty some of them before Neilson.

Fair do’s but we really cannot continue with our awful record on piss poor player signings.

40 minutes ago, HMFC 86 said:

GTF

It's the bit where you accuse the club of cheating ST holders I rake issue with. 

The club have offered fans the choice of money back or continue with the Hearts TV pass. 

A genuine Hearts fan would be expected to be aware of that. 

1 hour ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

So it’s the players then that are deliberately being poor to get him fired?

1 hour ago, Cruyff said:

I think it's his tactics that are shite more than anything else. 

If football were this black and white Liverpool would be looking for a new manager about now.

Sure, we're not great to watch sometimes but we could easily have been a couple ahead at half time and there's no way Morton would have got anything out of the game if that was the case. We're some way off being the finished article but still 11 points clear - let's see what happens before the start of next season when we WILL be in the SPL, despite all the doom and gloom on here

43 minutes ago, Le Chat said:

A worrying trend that AB & FoH should be taking urgent notice off......but won't.

2 minutes ago, Musemic said:

If football were this black and white Liverpool would be looking for a new manager about now.

Sure, we're not great to watch sometimes but we could easily have been a couple ahead at half time and there's no way Morton would have got anything out of the game if that was the case. We're some way off being the finished article but still 11 points clear - let's see what happens before the start of next season when we WILL be in the SPL, despite all the doom and gloom on here

Sometimes???? 90% of the times in this league.

13 minutes ago, luckydug said:

It's the bit where you accuse the club of cheating ST holders I rake issue with. 

The club have offered fans the choice of money back or continue with the Hearts TV pass. 

A genuine Hearts fan would be expected to be aware of that. 

I see you’re using the “genuine fan” expression that Budge did, and in the same way she did. Pretty pathetic. A lot of Hearts fans are disappointed with the way Hearts handled things so you’re going to have to deal with it. You are simply another apologist for the current regime and their many failings. You are part of the problem, accepting of mediocrity, and the state of things at the club

Still raging he was given the job again. He’s absolutely garbage.

still he’s easier for budge to handle and that’s all that matters. Stendel gave her some home truths and was too demanding for her liking after spending 6 weeks or so trying to get him in. 

she can go and take Robbie with her. 

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, Salad Fingers said:

It's such a shite situation to be in. We're not going to improve under Neilson, that much is clear. But Budge won't sack him until it's too late. By that time we will have had one or two transfer windows. That means more money wasted on shite. Then a new guy comes in and has to sort the shite out. That's even more money spent on players. Levein before that didn't even have to sort out the last guys shite, it was his shite to sort out, and he was just piling more shite on top of it. Neilson will do the same this summer. Shite upon shite upon shite. 

It's all so depressing. 

😂😂

84D4314A-73DB-45A8-950C-C6B7C5026431.jpeg

27 minutes ago, Musemic said:

It's been the same story more often than not this season. I can't see how this sort of football translates into wins v sides in the SPL. 

alwaysthereinspirit
1 hour ago, Thomaso said:

Correct! If the team was performing consistently the league would have pretty much been wrapped up by now.

The difference in our team from the last time we were in the Championship is depressing!

For the love of God it’s the same manager now as then. Imagine that. Two separate seasons 7 years apart not turning out the same way. Klopp out.

alwaysthereinspirit
14 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

It's been the same story more often than not this season. I can't see how this sort of football translates into wins v sides in the SPL. 

Well one thing for sure today’s team won’t be our team next season. 

MoncurMacdonaldMercer

I thought the “genuine” hearts fans rated neilson highly and it was just the bigots and the entitled ((and the mk dons and Dundee Utd fans)) who hounded him out the last time that didn’t rate him

Edited by MoncurMacdonaldMercer

2 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

For the love of God it’s the same manager now as then. Imagine that. Two separate seasons 7 years apart not turning out the same way. Klopp out.

Amazes me that anybody still thinks that our performance is acceptable and we are doing ok.

2 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

Amazes me that anybody still thinks that our performance is acceptable and we are doing ok.

That certainly is a huge worry, 

5 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

Amazes????

*** worries the living daylights out of me that some Hearts fans accept this shit.

2 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Amazes????

*** worries the living daylights out of me that some Hearts fans accept this shit.

Sad thing is even the Administrators of this forum fall into that category.

1 minute ago, OldGorgie said:

Sad thing is even the Administrators of this forum fall into that category.

Correct. Thankfully there is a Hearts supporting world outside of here.

alwaysthereinspirit
9 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

I never wrote that.

I say give him and the new director of football a chance to sort it out in the summer, the football hasn't been great this season, but we're comfortably in front of any one else in the league. I can accept us winning the league comfortably, even if it's often been shite to watch. What we're paying to watch it's questionable though.

1 hour ago, Thomaso said:

Usual crap about 2015 being way better than this year, we'd not be far of the record points, and goals scored, totals we set in that year (assuming we had 36 games to play this season).  We're bang on target for a League Champoinship winning stroll. 

2015  -  P      W      D      L     GF    GA    GD    Pts (Hearts)

36     29     4      3     96    26     70     91

2021  -  P      W      D      L     GF    GA    GD    Pts (assumes 2-0 win at Inverness)

18     13      2      3     45    19     26     41

2021  -  P      W      D      L     GF    GA    GD    Pts (assume equal first 18 totals)

36    26      4      6     90    38     52    82

2016 -   P      W      D      L     GF    GA    GD    Pts (Rangers)

36    25     6       5     88    34     54    81

2017 -   P      W      D      L     GF    GA    GD    Pts (Hibs)

36   19     14     3     59     25    34     71

2018 -   P      W      D      L     GF    GA    GD    Pts (St Mirren)

36     23     5      8     63    36     27     74 

2019 -   P      W      D      L     GF    GA    GD    Pts (Ross County)

36     21     8      7      63    34     29    71

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, ADAM said:

Usual crap about 2015 being way better than this year, we'd not be far of the record points, and goals scored, totals we set in that year (assuming we had 36 games to play this season).  We're bang on target for a League Champoinship winning stroll. 

2015  -  P      W      D      L     GF    GA    GD    Pts (Hearts)

36     29     4      3     96    26     70     91

2021  -  P      W      D      L     GF    GA    GD    Pts (assumes 2-0 win at Inverness)

18     13      2      3     45    19     26     41

2021  -  P      W      D      L     GF    GA    GD    Pts (assume equal first 18 totals)

36    26      4      6     90    38     52    82

2016 -   P      W      D      L     GF    GA    GD    Pts (Rangers)

36    25     6       5     88    34     54    81

2017 -   P      W      D      L     GF    GA    GD    Pts (Hibs)

36   19     14     3     59     25    34     71

2018 -   P      W      D      L     GF    GA    GD    Pts (St Mirren)

36     23     5      8     63    36     27     74 

2019 -   P      W      D      L     GF    GA    GD    Pts (Ross County)

36     21     8      7      63    34     29    71

The league is beyond shite this year. An utter farmers league. Try and wake up.

16 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Well one thing for sure today’s team won’t be our team next season. 

How? Robbie signed 7 of today's starting 11. 

Everyone who is blaming the players, yes they have to take some responsibility for the perfomance but the thing is we have changed alot of players from last season, infact there was 7 players in the starting 11 today who were not part of the team that got relegated last season, only boyce, naismith, halkett and smith remained in starting 11 and still we are getting shite results, we can't keep binning a dozen players every season! The truth is neilson signed that shite that is delivering those crap performances every week, I think another manager could get a better tune out of this lot if I'm honest.

2 hours ago, OldGorgie said:

Congratulations for stating the obvious and I don’t mean that unkindly. Like you it makes we want to vomit watching that shit house today. Week after week we turn out the same crap and the usual morons come on here saying we will skoosh this league. 

Thanks 🤨

2 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

The league is beyond shite this year. An utter farmers league. Try and wake up.

It's probably why we're strolling it, without playing well. All I want from this season is promotion and a cup run. We've already beat hibs at Hampden to shut them up. 

1 hour ago, Le Chat said:

Spot on post.

agree with all you’ve said, the only difference being I actually did renew this year!!

not next season though and the mate I sit with won’t be either.

3 minutes ago, gavvy said:

It's probably why we're strolling it, without playing well. All I want from this season is promotion and a cup run. We've already beat hibs at Hampden to shut them up. 

Źźzzzzzzz....same old same old toxic anti-Hearts crap over and over from the same wee vocal boring minority. We drew after dominating the game it happens the world over.

We're on track for a Championship League winning stroll. End of.

12 minutes ago, gavvy said:

Classic short sighted view. Beat Hibs, but get beaten byAlloa, Dundee, Dunfermline, horsed by Raith , struggle against the mighty Q of S and  Morton at home and we are strolling it. Absolute shite.

• davemclaren changed the title to Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )