• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tenaciousdandy

• Riddley Walker

• Stuart McNeill

• Morgaro Gomis

Not going to throw bunny under the bus. As has been pointed out there is not a lot to go on will see how the voting pans out over the next hour or so before making a decision. 

Just now, AlimOzturk said:

Not going to throw bunny under the bus. As has been pointed out there is not a lot to go on will see how the voting pans out over the next hour or so before making a decision. 

Or saving a fellow goon? 🤔

5 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

why did you vote Bunny in the first place?

2 minutes ago, Seats said:

Or saving a fellow goon? 🤔

You have been hard at it for bunny going as far to vote for him as soon as day 2 started. 

Now accusing me. 

something isn’t sitting right with you IMO those who fling the most accusations are often the wrong ones IMO. 

Tenaciousdandy
22 hours ago, Peakybunnet said:

Am tempted to put somebody else on 2, but its like finding a needle in a haystack just now. 

First little pigs house was made out of straw but haystack could have been seen as a cryptic clue, he is prone to them in the games he's played since rejoining, did it as blabbermouth on day 1 and also dropped clues on day 2 when he was a mason in the last game, tbh it's irrelevant now 

1 minute ago, Rudi Skacel said:

why did you vote Bunny in the first place?

I got him and peaky mixed up after seats (wrongly) said Bunny voted for dawn and I didn’t check back properly. I have therefore retracted the vote. 

4 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

You have been hard at it for bunny going as far to vote for him as soon as day 2 started. 

Now accusing me. 

something isn’t sitting right with you IMO those who fling the most accusations are often the wrong ones IMO. 

I've not accused anyone. Just wonder why you were so keen to save bunny? I'm sticking to peaky's vote.

I've not accused anyone. Just wonder why you were so keen to save bunny? I'm sticking to peaky's vote.

Not keen on saving anyone but not keen on seeing someone lynched without justification. 

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
20 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

First little pigs house was made out of straw but haystack could have been seen as a cryptic clue, he is prone to them in the games he's played since rejoining, did it as blabbermouth on day 1 and also dropped clues on day 2 when he was a mason in the last game, tbh it's irrelevant now 

Now that IS cryptic! 😂

21 hours ago, Shapes said:

Sean has previous for this though. Doesn't automatically mean he's a goon.

At best it makes him a loose cannon and not very town-helpful.

14 hours ago, jambosean75 said:

i have never hidden my disdain for putting loads of players in a tie.

in this situation i either

1. retaliate vote

2. vote for someone i'm certain is a goon

3. pick who i think was most dodgy and push them in the lead and look for a reaction

You and I could not be more opposite!

When I have no knowledge of anyones' role I fear putting someone out in front. I need to be a lot more sure than most of you seem to need to be before even casting a vote! I'm not even much of a fan of putting someone into a tie but felt I'd seen enough (ironically by seeing very little) from Andy that caused me to find him playing differently. That he was going to be away - I doubt that anyone can be expected to remember everybody's likely periods of work, family...

9 hours ago, Dunks said:

So Sheldon and Boof are goons and the assassin is a dick.

Have I got that right?

8 hours ago, Boof said:

Don't know. No. Looks like it.

Working in work today. Access reduced. 

7 hours ago, Dunks said:

Fair enough.

Unvote iantjambo

Vote Boof

Is that a deliberate misinterpretation of what I meant? If so...why?

5 hours ago, Rudi Skacel said:

All is not lost though. There is still the possibility of the cop not being found and the last remaining mason being able to give a trust list. 

last night sadly told us nothing. 

Are you suggesting the mason might not have worked out who the Cop is? Or vice versa? So there's a danger the Cop could investigate the mason tonight? :vrface: 

5 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

Re Boof, Sheldon - **** knows. I think Boof is playing a bit differently. I'm sure last time he was a goon he was less active in the same way. 

Away ye go. You're the expert on goonly tactics.

4 hours ago, Seats said:

You have to vote based on something. Townie's/dwarves are just stabbing in the dark at this stage.

Careful now. If you have a reason you'll be accused of being a goon 🙄

3 hours ago, Stuart McNeill said:

I feel comments like 'let's see the reaction this gets etc' 

Don't help as others won't be looking out for the people who you may be looking at and others may take what's happened differently causing mayhem 

Agree.

2 hours ago, jambosean75 said:

mass ties are a cop out, it's like people are trying to avoid making a choice

2 hours ago, Bunny Munro said:

I agree it's is a cop out. Noone wants to make a decision incase it's wrong and they're held accountable for it.

Still gonna disagree with this.

11 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Bloody hell, Dandy - that was some spot! As you say - potentially nonsense, but maybe...

Riddley Walker

And Boof! He appears :lol:

I'm gonna wait a bit longer to cast my vote. There's a couple of people  caught my eye for acting differently. 

Ian has barely said a peep hasn't he? Unusual for him. Again, it might not be malicious though. 

Sean has quietened down after last night. Probably work related but possibly been told to reign it in? 

I'm gonna give it a wee bit longer til I vote. 

Tenaciousdandy
2 minutes ago, Boof said:

At best it makes him a loose cannon and not very town-helpful.

You and I could not be more opposite!

When I have no knowledge of anyones' role I fear putting someone out in front. I need to be a lot more sure than most of you seem to need to be before even casting a vote! I'm not even much of a fan of putting someone into a tie but felt I'd seen enough (ironically by seeing very little) from Andy that caused me to find him playing differently. That he was going to be away - I doubt that anyone can be expected to remember everybody's likely periods of work, family...

Is that a deliberate misinterpretation of what I meant? If so...why?

Are you suggesting the mason might not have worked out who the Cop is? Or vice versa? So there's a danger the Cop could investigate the mason tonight? :vrface: 

Away ye go. You're the expert on goonly tactics.

Careful now. If you have a reason you'll be accused of being a goon 🙄

Agree.

Still gonna disagree with this.

Bloody hell, Dandy - that was some spot! As you say - potentially nonsense, but maybe...

You don't half like a multi quote boof lol my head was spinning after the one I did in the last game, tbh on day 1 it's impossible to say if it was a cryptic clue or not but a mason should really be carefully how they word things, as you know what this game is like the slightest of inclines can lead to your demise, it happened to me 2 games ago when I miscounted the remaining masons after Ian c0ck up lol

3 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

And Boof! He appears :lol:

I'm gonna wait a bit longer to cast my vote. There's a couple of people  caught my eye for acting differently. 

Ian has barely said a peep hasn't he? Unusual for him. Again, it might not be malicious though. 

Sean has quietened down after last night. Probably work related but possibly been told to reign it in? 

I'm gonna give it a wee bit longer til I vote. 

I don’t think I’ve been overly quiet.

2 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

You don't half like a multi quote boof lol my head was spinning after the one I did in the last game, tbh on day 1 it's impossible to say if it was a cryptic clue or not but a mason should really be carefully how they word things, as you know what this game is like the slightest of inclines can lead to your demise, it happened to me 2 games ago when I miscounted the remaining masons after Ian c0ck up lol

My bad 😂

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, iantjambo said:

My bad 😂

It's fine, you were getting a bit stressed out so I'll forgive you altho I was well on my way to a second assassin victory as well 😂

But back to the game in hand, I'm going to stick with my day 1 vote just now, might change if anything looks suspicious in the final 40 odd mins tho

vote seats

votes seats for now.

Seems keen to encourage others to vote for me with no real reason or justification. Not sure he's goonly but hes dangerous for the town if he's going act like that.

Might change if anything comes up before deadline.

Just now, Bunny Munro said:

Might still end up voting seats but dont want to put them into a lead at this point.

Kill me if you like. When i'm proven to be a dwarf the town will hunt you and your goonly buddies down 🤣

1 minute ago, Seats said:

Kill me if you like. When i'm proven to be a dwarf the town will hunt you and your goonly buddies down 🤣

Trust me, it'll look a lot worse for you if I'm killed on the back of you hounding me all day.

3 minutes ago, Dunks said:

:interehjrling:

Honestly, was more about perception than anything else.

2 people voting the same way in a matter of minutes always looks dodgy. 😂

Just now, Bunny Munro said:

Trust me, it'll look a lot worse for you if I'm killed on the back of you hounding me all day.

I voted you early doors and explained why. Hardly hounding.

I voted you early doors and explained why. Hardly hounding.

It's one thing to vote me to avoid a mason, but to claim others that don't agree are protecting their 'goon mates', putting me on a 'dodgy list' are very different things.

You seem convinced I'm a goon based on me not being a mason.

1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:

What’s with this pile on guys????

Risky as **** with the game as it is!!!

That's why I unvoted Seats.

I dont actually think they're a goon. I do think they are dangerous though.

1 minute ago, AlimOzturk said:

Trying to protect your goon pal seats?

That makes no sense whatsoever ??

Half an hour to go?

My votes on you because you came out of nowhere AFTER I posted about people with low post counts getting killed recently?

1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:

What’s with this pile on guys????

Risky as **** with the game as it is!!!

Your usually fairly gung ho. This isn’t your usual style. 

1 minute ago, AlimOzturk said:

Your usually fairly gung ho. This isn’t your usual style. 

With 2 masons down I think it best to be cautious!!

I admit it’s not my usual approach though 👍

1 minute ago, Bunny Munro said:

It's one thing to vote me to avoid a mason, but to claim others that don't agree are protecting their 'goon mates', putting me on a 'dodgy list' are very different things.

You seem convinced I'm a goon based on me not being a mason.

I have no information on which to base my assumptions. Peaky voted for you and i based on that. People jumped to uour defence throughout thr day and now i am getting piled on.  I have no defenders cos im a townie. Are you?