Shrek the Mafia Game

yvonnejambo

3 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Are you seriously trying to second guess Vlads vote? Even if your theory is correct then surely it would be Sean you're voting, conside8his dodginess first day. 

Vlad is a confirmed goon. Shouldn’t we be trying to understand his voting to try and get clues as to who his teammates are? The fact that you’re calling me on it makes you look even more suspicious to be honest.

I said yesterday that Sean’s lynching of Andy could be dodgy. However, I’ve also played this game with Sean for a long time and I know he does stuff like that regardless of which side he’s on. 

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tenaciousdandy

• Riddley Walker

• Stuart McNeill

• Morgaro Gomis

since i know i'm not a goon (can't prove it though) ian is swaying me towards riddley

i wasn't being saved

he's made 2 single safe votes over the course of the 2 days

trying to stay under the radar? 

11 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Well I would vote bunny but the assassin will take him out. 

Not wanting to vote to early as I want to see what folk are saying before committing to someone. Town could really do with hitting Prince Charming (if bunny isn’t Prince Charming that is). 

If you’re saying what I think you’re saying then it definitely looks like the goons were trying to save someone.

2 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Vlad is a confirmed goon. Shouldn’t we be trying to understand his voting to try and get clues as to who his teammates are? The fact that you’re calling me on it makes you look even more suspicious to be honest.

I said yesterday that Sean’s lynching of Andy could be dodgy. However, I’ve also played this game with Sean for a long time and I know he does stuff like that regardless of which side he’s on. 

i felt andy was being quiet, i feel mass draws are a cop out and i would rather gamble and try to get a goon

if he had turned out to be a goon it would have looked brilliant rather than dodgy

by the way, i'm not working today which is why i'm posting more again

working tomorrow so will be posting less then assuming i survive of course 😎

Tenaciousdandy

Going by the votes and general game play

Sheldon - feel like he's been saved, also his reply to me saying goon chat felt quite defensive 

Boof - not playing his usual game, been far to quiet like the last time he was a goon 

Sean - looked dodgy with his lynching of Andy on day 1, has gave a reason for it tho 

Dunks  - has been quiet slipping under the radar 

Riddley - as pointed out has been playing it safe with the votes so far

Bunny - looking quite dodgy from yesterday, unvoted seats after I put him on one just before he voted, gave a reason but could that have been to take away suspicion from him being involved in a pile on, going by alims post we'll find out soon enough 

Alim - looks like he can be trusted 

Stuart - not sure what to make of Stuart has been helpful with post counts and multi quotes,  and got the vlad quotes I asked boof to get lol 

Prince - has been very very quiet, could he be Prince charming, wouldn't that be funny 

Shapes -  stuck Dawn into a tie with me and Sheldon on day 1, also left her vote pretty late on riddley last night, not sure about her 

Morgaro - unsure on morgaro tbh has been quiet 

Ian - hard to tell, I feel like he's playing the same way he did last game 

So that's my thoughts, I'm still most suspicious of Sheldon he's top of my good list atm

Edited by Tenaciousdandy
Spelling, noticed phone changed quiet to quite lol

Prince Buaben

I dunno if its me but I'm not reading too much into Shapes vote change.   Games I've played with her before she certain banter she will do. like vote me first night regardless 😉 and vote another couple of players like Sheldon then change it near deadline. Although It was right on 9. Did she really miscount and think she had put Riddley to tie or was it for show?

I was convinced last night Alim was a goon. Went and looked at the voting pattern of Vlad this morning and Vlad unvoting him away from a potential tie to put Seats clear with 4. Was it a stitch up.

Boof has been quiet but sure I've played with him as a goon and he has been more vocal than this..

Sean is sean so christ knows.

Prince Buaben

Riddley and Sheldon unsure of. Seems to be a wee run on Riddley this morning mind

Bunny was the one who was back and forward with Seats yesterday. Although surely Vlad wouldn't have made it4 votes to seats with another goon doing that.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
47 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Going by the votes and general game play

Sheldon - feel like he's been saved, also his reply to me saying goon chat felt quite defensive 

So that's my thoughts, I'm still most suspicious of Sheldon he's top of my good list atm

Who do you think has been trying to save me? Your suspicion seems to have started because I pulled you into the tie on day 1 for reasons I've already explained.

You say that you're suspicious of about half the players left in the game but it's worth noting that the only person you've actually voted for so far is Seats, and he's a dead townie. You were the first person to vote for him yesterday and you didn't change your vote. So says your vote tracker anyway.

You must admit that doesn't exactly look good for you.

Edited by Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Who do you think has been trying to save me? Your suspicion seems to have started because I pulled you into the tie on day 1 for reasons I've already explained.

You that you're suspicious of about half the players left in the game but it's worth noting that the only person you've actually voted for so far is Seats, and he's a dead townie. You were the first person to vote for him yesterday and you didn't change your vote. So says your vote tracker anyway.

You must admit that doesn't exactly look good for you.

On day 2 I pointed out that I thought that boof had tried to said you, I still think boof isn't playing his usual game

I've put out my thoughts on the players remaining 

And regarding seats he was looking dodgy yesterday and as I stated he was my day 1 votes so went with him 

Personally I don't think it does, other players might tho as you say

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
14 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

On day 2 I pointed out that I thought that boof had tried to said you, I still think boof isn't playing his usual game

I've put out my thoughts on the players remaining 

And regarding seats he was looking dodgy yesterday and as I stated he was my day 1 votes so went with him 

Personally I don't think it does, other players might tho as you say

I don't know what Boof's role is and I would be very surprised if he knew mine.

I said last night that it was a rash kill on Seats and I stand by that. I'm still not really sure why he was lynched but it's the sort of kill that goons love. An innocent townie bring thrown to the wolves for no apparent reason. It's been a while since he played and I think he suffered for that as nobody is really familiar with how he approaches these games.

Tenaciousdandy
7 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

I don't know what Boof's role is and I would be very surprised if he knew mine.

I said last night that it was a rash kill on Seats and I stand by that. I'm still not really sure why he was lynched but it's the sort of kill that goons love. An innocent townie bring thrown to the wolves for no apparent reason. It's been a while since he played and I think he suffered for that as nobody is really familiar with how he approaches these games.

OK I concede I could be on the wrong track with regards to the day 1 vote from boof trying to save you as it was only day 1

I completely agree with you in what you say in regards to the seats lynching 

Tenaciousdandy
13 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Bunny IMO

not sure about Dandy. 

Vlad done his little tricks but thankfully the assassin sussed him out. He wasn’t playing his usual townie game by being aggressive in his play which is why the assassin took him out IMO.  Vlad was obviously defending bunny when he voted me then when the like on seats started was all to happy to change to seats because bunny was safe.  

As deadline got closer looking at the votes the only players that was at risk of going into a tie was riddley, Sean or yourself so possibly vlad unvotes you then voted for seats to put distance between seats and riddley or sean

I know anyone could have changed at any time in the build up to the deadline, but can only go on the actually voting pattern not what ifs 

Riddley Walker
3 hours ago, iantjambo said:

Only if you're coming from the angle that I'm bad. I'm coming from the angle of me knowing that I'm good, and also the fact that Vlad has spells where he plays the game like a maniac. Considering we've lost all masons and could really do with getting another goon, I'm not going to rush into a vote like you have, based on an erratic poster's vote.

Sean could be bad but I don't know.

Tenaciousdandy
8 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Not looking like a 20 page thriller this game 😞

Some players are being very quiet, I've got almost double the posts of most players as well 🤣

Riddley Walker

What's with the Riddley 'safe vote' nonsense that's garnered traction? I'm not even going to count day 1 as it's a lottery. Day 2 votes below that could be classed as 'safe' at the time of casting.

Sean Votes

Stuart

Sheldon Votes Alim

Prince Votes Shapes

Morgaro Votes Sheldon

Morgaro has had an easy time of it again. Missed almost the whole day yesterday, rocked up at 850 and stuck a nothing vote on Sheldon. Any reason why nobody has called him out on this?

Riddley Walker

Also, I'm not sure why a vote on the lowest post counter, which Prince was at the time, is now classed as a safe or strange vote. That's a common vote and a valid one - I wasn't comfortable with the Seats lynch and wasn't going to vote Bunny into a tie or lead when I have no info about him. If that's the kind of play that's getting called out as dodgy then I'm confused. 

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Riddley Walker said:

What's with the Riddley 'safe vote' nonsense that's garnered traction? I'm not even going to count day 1 as it's a lottery. Day 2 votes below that could be classed as 'safe' at the time of casting.

Sean Votes

Stuart

Sheldon Votes Alim

Prince Votes Shapes

Morgaro Votes Sheldon

Morgaro has had an easy time of it again. Missed almost the whole day yesterday, rocked up at 850 and stuck a nothing vote on Sheldon. Any reason why nobody has called him out on this?

Tbh you have a point there has been a lot of safe voting including myself as Sheldon pointed out I only voted for seats over the 2 days 

I have said I'm unsure of Morgaro as he has been pretty quiet, altho loads have been and as it stands am unsure of everyone 

20 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Only if you're coming from the angle that I'm bad. I'm coming from the angle of me knowing that I'm good, and also the fact that Vlad has spells where he plays the game like a maniac. Considering we've lost all masons and could really do with getting another goon, I'm not going to rush into a vote like you have, based on an erratic poster's vote.

Sean could be bad but I don't know.

Vlad went to the length of unvoting Someone and voting Seats. We then find out he’s a goon.

Even you must admit that it looks like he’s protecting someone.

Riddley Walker
Just now, iantjambo said:

Vlad went to the length of unvoting Someone and voting Seats. We then find out he’s a goon.

Even you must admit that it looks like he’s protecting someone.

Yes, it very much could be. But it's also Vlad and might not be. Find it strange that you'd put an early, rushed vote on me on the back of it. Especially if you were going to have it between me and Sean. Why not wait a bit longer and see if anything crops up on either of us throughout the day?

On 17/01/2021 at 14:55, Tenaciousdandy said:

Looks a good set up, would us bs if a was snow White but only got a small role this time

Small role... what’s the small role then? 

On 17/01/2021 at 15:08, Bunny Munro said:

Lord Farquaad?

🤔

Straight out of the goon handbook this. 

On 17/01/2021 at 15:45, Tenaciousdandy said:

Haha no

On 17/01/2021 at 16:11, Vlad Magic said:

That’s clearly green Bunny?

I would get yourself a new random generator 👍

On 17/01/2021 at 16:09, Tenaciousdandy said:

Usual random generator day 1 vote, may change if something comes up

Screenshot_20210117-160700.png

Screenshot_20210117-160715.png

Why did you vote for seats when the random generator clearly pointed to bunny? Is that because you and bunny and goon mates and you didn’t want to vote for him? 

1 minute ago, Riddley Walker said:

Yes, it very much could be. But it's also Vlad and might not be. Find it strange that you'd put an early, rushed vote on me on the back of it. Especially if you were going to have it between me and Sean. Why not wait a bit longer and see if anything crops up on either of us throughout the day?

It’s not like my vote’s locked in. I can change it later if I feel I have to.

Btw, I’m not the only one to vote you, so why you singling me out?

1 hour ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

As deadline got closer looking at the votes the only players that was at risk of going into a tie was riddley, Sean or yourself so possibly vlad unvotes you then voted for seats to put distance between seats and riddley or sean

I know anyone could have changed at any time in the build up to the deadline, but can only go on the actually voting pattern not what ifs 

Trying to deflect away from bunny again as i ramp up the pressure on him. He has barely even defended himself. 

Riddley Walker
1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

It’s not like my vote’s locked in. I can change it later if I feel I have to.

Btw, I’m not the only one to vote you, so why you singling me out?

I called Shapes out as well, but you responded :lol:

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, AlimOzturk said:

Why did you vote for seats when the random generator clearly pointed to bunny? Is that because you and bunny and goon mates and you didn’t want to vote for him? 

Small role ie dwarf, if you go onto wheel of names you will see it is rotating slightly before you tap to spin, so the wheel screen shot before I spun it landed on bunny and the spin landed on seats 

Riddley Walker
4 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

I clocked this as well. Pointing at Bunny clear as day.

Tenaciousdandy
3 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

I clocked this as well. Pointing at Bunny clear as day.

So care to explain the seats is the winner screenshot which is conveniently getting ignored here 

Riddley Walker
1 minute ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

So care to explain the seats is the winner screenshot which is conveniently getting ignored here 

That's fair enough, but I remember clocking it at the time and thinking it was strange. 

Stuart McNeill
2 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Assassin will do his job and take out bunny. 

Vote for dandy. 

You've said this twice. Hasnt he used all 3 bullets?

Tenaciousdandy
2 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Assassin will do his job and take out bunny. 

Vote for dandy. 

Can't say whether the assassin will hit a goon when he cakes out bunny, but voting me definitely won't 

1 minute ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Two. One mason (dawn) one goon (vlad)

17 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Boof is causing me concern. Last time he was this quiet he was a goon.

Boof is working!

Can't get on during the day - maybe a quick swatch now and again, but not long enough to get my head around any detailed theorising.

From what I have seen...I do have a one-person trust list but I don't want to give away anything to the goons as to why.

5 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

We've only had 2 nights - don't think he can multi-kill.

Tenaciousdandy
15 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Trying to deflect away from bunny again as i ramp up the pressure on him. He has barely even defended himself. 

I don't see this as trying to deflect anything from anybody, what I posted was a fact based on the later votes that only you Sean or Riddley could have been put into a tie, do you agree with that?

6 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

I don't see this as trying to deflect anything from anybody, what I posted was a fact based on the later votes that only you Sean or Riddley could have been put into a tie, do you agree with that?

Yes but I was talking about when Vlad came along initially and put me onto 2 votes as soon as bunny was under pressure from Seats. That and the post i quoted in the previous page clearly shows there was a bit of two and from between them two. It just seems you have been looking to deflect from that. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
38 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Also, I'm not sure why a vote on the lowest post counter, which Prince was at the time, is now classed as a safe or strange vote. That's a common vote and a valid one - I wasn't comfortable with the Seats lynch and wasn't going to vote Bunny into a tie or lead when I have no info about him. If that's the kind of play that's getting called out as dodgy then I'm confused. 

I'm always wary of people who go for the lowest poster or someone who is on the verge of being mod killed. It's a complete cop out and is an easy way to blend in because more than likely there will be a couple of people willing to get rid of that person to keep the key contributors in the game.  Boof as an example is someone who votes in that manner but as he did so this time, pushes his vote elsewhere as soon as that person posts.

Riddley Walker
1 minute ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

I'm always wary of people who go for the lowest poster or someone who is on the verge of being mod killed. It's a complete cop out and is an easy way to blend in because more than likely there will be a couple of people willing to get rid of that person to keep the key contributors in the game.  Boof as an example is someone who votes in that manner but as he did so this time, pushes his vote elsewhere as soon as that person posts.

I've never played with Prince before and have no idea what his style is. He wasn't going to be modkilled as had posted. But he was very quiet, and we all know there's likely to be a goon in amongst the very quiet posters. I wasn't going to stick a vote in for Seats, Alim, Sean at that stage because I didn't want to put any of them in front/or a tie.

Why did you vote for Alim? Was he not very quiet yesterday until the evening?

Tenaciousdandy
3 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Yes but I was talking about when Vlad came along initially and put me onto 2 votes as soon as bunny was under pressure from Seats. That and the post i quoted in the previous page clearly shows there was a bit of two and from between them two. It just seems you have been looking to deflect from that. 

OK I take on board what your saying but my post wasn't meant as a deflection, was just pointing out who was at risk when vlad voted seats, one of them is currently on 2 votes and very quickly jumped on your post about me 

Riddley Walker
1 minute ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

OK I take on board what your saying but my post wasn't meant as a deflection, was just pointing out who was at risk when vlad voted seats, one of them is currently on 2 votes and very quickly jumped on your post about me 

Tbf the only reason I jumped on it is because I remember thinking at the time it could be good to refer to in the future if it seems relevant.

Morgaro Gomis
55 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Sean Votes

Stuart

Sheldon Votes Alim

Prince Votes Shapes

Morgaro Votes Sheldon

Second time you’ve tried to throw me under the bus. I find that... interesting...

3 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

You are correct that riddley has looked to jump onto your post. Your explanation has left me satisfied though not 100% convinced.