Shrek the Mafia Game

yvonnejambo

Tenaciousdandy
54 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

We will see when the assassin takes you out then.  

FWIW if I were the doc I would be aiming to save me BTW. The goons will out for revenge and doubt it would be wise to lose another townie. Especially if we don’t hit Prince Charming or another goon with the day time lynch. 

This could be a good idea, goons will get a free hit on someone else unfortunately but it means alim can't be killed or turned so we will have a trust list of 1, downside is the free kill could turn out to be the cop or doc tho 

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tenaciousdandy

• Riddley Walker

• Stuart McNeill

• Morgaro Gomis

Riddley Walker
20 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Trust: Alim

Goon: Riddley 

I genuinely don't know why you're going in so hard on me without posting any theories about anyone else. I know I'm good so you can't be the cop that investigated me.  

When it's shown that I'm good you're going to look very dodgy my friend. 

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

If Charming has any sense he will keep at a safe distance and let the other goons do the work on thread, but he may well be pulling the strings behind the scenes.

If the cop has nailed who Charming is then it's an unbelievable stroke of luck but the challenge is releasing that information without revealing themselves at the same time.

1 minute ago, Riddley Walker said:

I genuinely don't know why you're going in so hard on me without posting any theories about anyone else. I know I'm good so you can't be the cop that investigated me.  

When it's shown that I'm good you're going to look very dodgy my friend. 

Again, I believe that Vlad was protecting one of either you or Sean.

Who do you think I should vote for instead of you?

Riddley Walker
Just now, iantjambo said:

That's fair enough, but that's only one small part of the game and you haven't focused on much else. 

Boof is my number one atm. 

I dont really trust anyone apart from Alim, as nobody has challenged him on his claim. 

Would I be correct in thinking the town could actually win this today? It would take a massive stroke of luck though.

Lynch Charming, Assassin gets another goon and Fiona finds Shrek (Shrek kills remaining goon).

That would be pretty impressive 😂

Riddley Walker
1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

I also said from the start I thought you were playing differently, and Dandy defended you IIRC. 

3 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Would I be correct in thinking the town could actually win this today? It would take a massive stroke of luck though.

Lynch Charming, Assassin gets another goon and Fiona finds Shrek (Shrek kills remaining goon).

That would be pretty impressive 😂

More chance of me lasting to the end of a game :lol:

Tenaciousdandy
7 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

I also said from the start I thought you were playing differently, and Dandy defended you IIRC

I said I think he's playing similar to the previous game 

Tenaciousdandy

Shrek gets to investigate a player and the info gets past on to the masons, could it be passed to the cop seeing as all the masons are dead?

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Need to head to the shops shortly so I'm going to place a vote now in case things kick off while I'm out.

Vote Dunks

Off the top of my head he has gone through the game without receiving a single vote (spreadsheets may suggest otherwise). One of the players I have been referring to in my posts about suspecting certain players.

A very clever player and has made a few vote changes over the first couple of days without any real justification. Does very well at going undetected when he is a goon.

18 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

That's fair enough, but that's only one small part of the game and you haven't focused on much else. 

Boof is my number one atm. 

I dont really trust anyone apart from Alim, as nobody has challenged him on his claim. 

Is that just because he is nearest to you with votes, or because you want him trusted if your are proved to be goonly?

9 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Shrek gets to investigate a player and the info gets past on to the masons, could it be passed to the cop seeing as all the masons are dead?

Yes

Riddley Walker
8 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Is that just because he is nearest to you with votes, or because you want him trusted if your are proved to be goonly?

I already explained my reasoning when voting for him. 

3 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

I already explained my reasoning when voting for him. 

And we do both make up his votes so far :D

It doesn’t say anywhere in the rules that the doctor can’t save the same person each night. Which would mean if the cop outs himself then as long as they both live or aren’t turned then the doc can save them each night for another investigation. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Riddley Walker
6 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

It doesn’t say anywhere in the rules that the doctor can’t save the same person each night. Which would mean if the cop outs himself then as long as they both live or aren’t turned then the doc can save them each night for another investigation. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I'm pretty sure the doc can't save the same person 2 nights in a row and that's a sticky rule.

Tenaciousdandy
6 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

I like it, altho I imagine Yvonne will be along to crush that idea soon or could it fairytale dream come true lol 

Prince Buaben
17 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

I'm pretty sure the doc can't save the same person 2 nights in a row and that's a sticky rule.

Pretty sure its always been case in games I've played that Doc can't save 2 in a row.

32 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

That'll just be an oversight from Yvonne. Standard rule is that the doc can't save the same person on 2 consecutive nights.

Stuart McNeill
7 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

Going to get a vote in before tea in case I can't get back on.

Vote Boof - last time he was this quiet he was goon.

I'm finding it very difficult to see past this.

Looking back at the galaxy. He was going on about the pub, commenting on everything.

Game before that top poster. 130 posts as a townie

The game before that as well. Dead day 2 but still 4th top poster 😂.

C'mon Boof help me out here!

Edited by Stuart McNeill

1. Stuart McNeill prince boof            
2. Boof               5
3. AlimOzturk riddley              
9. Bunny Munro boof              
12. JamboSean                
13. Dr. Sheldon Cooper dunks              
14. Prince Buaben                
15. Riddley Walker boof             3
16. Shapes riddley              
17. Morgaro Gomis riddley boof            
18. Tenaciousdandy                
19. Iantjambo riddley              
20. Dunks boof             1

Tenaciousdandy
5 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

I'm finding it very difficult to see past this.

Looking back at the galaxy. He was going on about the pub, commenting on everything.

Game before that top poster. 130 posts as a townie

The game before that as well. Dead day 2 but still 4th top poster 😂.

C'mon Boof help me out here!

This is what I don't get, we haven't had very much of the boofism's, theories and barely any banter which is making boof look dodgy 

I do have a slight concern about the pile on the, as he's just not defending himself at all, surely he's not that bad at being a goon 

1 minute ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

This is what I don't get, we haven't had very much of the boofism's, theories and barely any banter which is making boof look dodgy 

I do have a slight concern about the pile on the, as he's just not defending himself at all, surely he's not that bad at being a goon 

Considering bunny was eager as feck to join in on the pile on I would be very concerned. 

Stuart McNeill
2 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Stuck in a dilemma. He dies a townie or a role (he'd have surely hunted by now) and I look back for bringing these stats up or I've unvoted 'to not allow goons to finish him off' and others do anyway and he is a goon 😂

Prince Buaben
2 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

he's probably busy as he is normally on regardless but not heard much of him today 

Went with Riddley. see how it pans out.

Suspect Sean too.

Morgaro Gomis

Unvote Boof

I don’t trust Bunny and him voting Boof makes it look like a goon pile on; which I am not. 

Could be a clever ploy to stop me voting a goon (Boof) but I’m unhappy at the sight of the pile on at this time.

2 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Unvote Boof

I don’t trust Bunny and him voting Boof makes it look like a goon pile on; which I am not. 

Could be a clever ploy to stop me voting a goon (Boof) but I’m unhappy at the sight of the pile on at this time.

Or a goon voting for a doomed goon in the lynching.

4 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Unvote Boof

Bunny also suggested earlier on that the cop should investigate Boof. I dunno if this is a cleaver ploy like you say but I think they are attempting to protect Riddley. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

Morgaro Gomis
4 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Or a goon voting for a doomed goon in the lynching.

Also possible.

Either way, the early(ish) pile on has put me off at the moment.

Tenaciousdandy
2 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Bunny also suggested earlier on that the cop should investigate Boof. I dunno if this is a cleaver ploy like you say but I think they are attempting to protect Riddley. 

I did point out to you earlier that riddley is quickly jumping on things (he does reply with a reason) your post about me and voted to put boof into a tie with him

As it stands at this time I distrust riddley more than a very quiet boof, 

vote riddley

Morgaro Gomis

Sheldon’s random vote on Dunks (whilst also posted with reasoning) is peculiar given that I don’t think anyone else was going to go for Dunks at all at this time and there are more suspicious people. 

Riddley Walker

I can't be bothered defending myself anymore as everyone just jumps on anything, plus I'm ****ing exhausted, so I'll just leave it after this post. If you distrust me more than an incredibly un-Boof-like Boof then fine. Doesn't make any sense but whatevs, you'll see after 9, and at least I'm not roled.

Please everybody look at the voting patters because there will undoubtedly be a couple of goons voting for me.

Stuart McNeill
7 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

I did point out to you earlier that riddley is quickly jumping on things (he does reply with a reason) your post about me and voted to put boof into a tie with him

As it stands at this time I distrust riddley more than a very quiet boof, 

vote riddley

fancy providing some examples?

Tenaciousdandy

I said earlier there was from the votes yesterday there was 2 players who could have been affected by vlad not putting seats out in front and that was riddley and Sean,  he also jumped on alims post about my random vote generator pretty quickly, he then put boof into a tie with himself 

Riddley Walker
Just now, Tenaciousdandy said:

I said earlier there was from the votes yesterday there was 2 players who could have been affected by vlad not putting seats out in front and that was riddley and Sean,  he also jumped on alims post about my random vote generator pretty quickly, he then put boof into a tie with himself 

No I didn't, I voted for Boof when I had 3 votes and he had 1.

And the thing about the generator was an innocuous comment about how I thought the same, hardly jumped down your throat or accused you of anything.

Have hardly read a thing on here today.

Sorry I haven't got that multi-quote post someone was looking for - in a Zoom meeting and looking like droning on a bit.

If I can get back on before 9 I'll see if I can get a vote in. Didn't appreciate just how mental this week was going to be.

Over and out.