Celtic’s Dubai Trip - player covid positive ( merged )

His name is

Pasquale for King
7 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

Thats a good point,  Hibs should call that into the mix if he is picked

You would think so 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Mikey1874

• Rogue Daddy

• John Findlay

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, salvo69 said:

What did Duffy do that breached rules?

He flew home early. If you’re out the bubble, especially when travelling I think you should isolate. 

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

He flew home early. If you’re out the bubble, especially when travelling I think you should isolate. 

Cheers...:I’ve got a sizeable bet on Hibs so trying to scope out the starting team by guess work

1 hour ago, Rick Sanchez said:

I can see Karamoko Dembele tearing them up...might be pretty amusing tonight.

Win/win for me.

It would be great for Hibs to at least draw with Celtic tonight for my reasons below 

I am of the opinion that it is of great importance that this seasons SPL is completed/concluded in such a way that there is a Champion with Relegation/Promotion from/to the SPL. 

This is the best outcome for Scottish Football in the long run as it will mean that Celtic will not win 10 in a row. 

I say this because Rangers will not feel duty bound to achieve the same and try to better it, which would be the sole pursuit for them until they actually achieve it. This would therefore be the overriding driver for Scottish Football for the next 50+ years and we could all do without that.

So for me tonight Hibs win or draw with THEM. 

1 minute ago, 7628mm said:

It would be great for Hibs to at least draw with Celtic tonight for my reasons below 

I am of the opinion that it is of great importance that this seasons SPL is completed/concluded in such a way that there is a Champion with Relegation/Promotion from/to the SPL. 

This is the best outcome for Scottish Football in the long run as it will mean that Celtic will not win 10 in a row. 

I say this because Rangers will not feel duty bound to achieve the same and try to better it, which would be the sole pursuit for them until they actually achieve it. This would therefore be the overriding driver for Scottish Football for the next 50+ years and we could all do without that.

So for me tonight Hibs win or draw with THEM. 

Both dropping points tonight would be good. Cheerio 10 in a row, while Livingston sneek past hibs for fourth 😜

manaliveits105

Had to laugh at NS saying she is not interested in football and wouldnt take one side or the other and went on to confirm she was talking about Rangers and Celtic 

Somebody could let her know there are more than 2 teams in her beloved weeg never mind Scotland

jamboinglasgow
2 minutes ago, AHS51 said:

What a shambles 🤣🤣

Bet you if Hibs refuse to play due to players safety, SPFL will make it a 3-0 win to Celtic as quickly as possible.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
3 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Had to laugh at NS saying she is not interested in football and wouldnt take one side or the other and went on to confirm she was talking about Rangers and Celtic 

Somebody could let her know there are more than 2 teams in her beloved weeg never mind Scotland

Classic Sturgeon. Grab headlines when you can, shit yourself when you’re actually asked to govern.

According to Skysports news, Hibs made a request that all Celtic first team squad and backroom staff be Covid tested again. Both Celtic and the SPFL refused saying it is currently not required under present protocols. 

There in a nutshell is what they both think of other teams in their club outside the Glasgow two.

Had a wee snoop on one of their forums and while the majority of their fans seem to be taking a sensible view about the situation, there is some real tin foil helmet stuff being said as well. Incredibly, a few of their fans still appear to think that Celtic have not acted irresponsibly by going on this trip. I wonder if these people ever take responsibility for any bad decisions they make in their own lives or if it is always someone else's fault. Crazy.

2 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Classic Sturgeon. Grab headlines when you can, shit yourself when you’re actually asked to govern.

There is another area to make your political points in and I am surprised that the Mods have not told you so already.

6 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Laugh? It sums up her view of scotland

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, No Idle Talk said:

Had a wee snoop on one of their forums and while the majority of their fans seem to be taking a sensible view about the situation, there is some real tin foil helmet stuff being said as well. Incredibly, a few of their fans still appear to think that Celtic have not acted irresponsibly by going on this trip. I wonder if these people ever take responsibility for any bad decisions they make in their own lives or if it is always someone else's fault. Crazy.

It’s football man. Some people will back their club no matter what. Some people would back their club if they named Jimmy Savile as head coach

7 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

She's probably waiting for the highly paid SPFL administration to show some leadership and lay down some proper ground rules to keep their members in order.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, wavydavy said:

There is another area to make your political points in and I am surprised that the Mods have not told you so already.

S’alright, you’re here to bore me and do their job for them.

2 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

He's another gormless turd. About as much use as a hardon in a convent.

From what I know about nuns. A hardon in a convent wouldnt go to waste😉

13 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

According to Skysports news, Hibs made a request that all Celtic first team squad and backroom staff be Covid tested again. Both Celtic and the SPFL refused saying it is currently not required under present protocols. 

There in a nutshell is what they both think of other teams in their club outside the Glasgow two.

It will be interesting to see if any hubz players catch covid tonight. if they do, the sh*t will hit the fan.

17 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Bet you if Hibs refuse to play due to players safety, SPFL will make it a 3-0 win to Celtic as quickly as possible.

I'll bet the Hibs players are glad it was only 14 or so players Celtic lost. If they'd found themselves being sent as emergency loan to Celtic so that they could play against Hibs tonight...?

9 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

It’s football man. Some people will back their club no matter what. Some people would back their club if they named Jimmy Savile as head coach

I guess so. In their minds that is probably the definition of being a supporter. I can't say I have ever really agreed with that definition. In my view, being a supporter of a team does not mean slavishly approving of every single thing they ever do and defending them in any and all circumstances. I think if your club does something blatantly irresponsible or is making bad decisions then it is actually part of your duty as a supporter of the club to point it out and hold the people making the bad decisions to account.

3 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Too right. Dungcaster will appear faster than a Leith rent boy drops his guffs. 

Doncaster to Rejoin Banana Splits?

22 minutes ago, AHS51 said:

What a shambles 🤣🤣

Surely Fraser wishart should in his role as the players union chief be saying something or does he only bump his gums when it involves us

If only someone had possessed the foresight to bring forward a motion to hold an independent enquiry into the way the SPFL conducted its affairs. I’m sure everyone in the members organisation would have been in favour...

3 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

Surely Fraser wishart should in his role as the players union chief be saying something or does he only bump his gums when it involves us

You always think to yourself it can't be the case but it's bang on the money. You never hear from him unless it's big bad Hearts.

****ing prick.

5 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I don't have much time for Hibs, but I must say they would be perfectly right to not play. 

If I played for them I wouldn't want to play either. 

For sure, the powers at be here will make a dog's dinner of this, again.

Totally agree 

5 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Don't worry, the Maxwell and the SFA have Celtics back

He looks like a very nice man who would be a pleasure to be around

5 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

He's such an inspiring character, Maxwell..

6 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

i  see chris sutton in that tweet asking what Christopher Jullien was doing there

19 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

When you see this clown in the position he holds you realise just how much of a laughing stock the game here is. A complete nonentity with all the charisma of a slug.

19 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

That is plain ridiculous. The lack of accountability from both Celtic and the governing body is pathetic but sadly not surprising.

20 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Add into the mix that Celtic/spfl have both refused to to re-test at Hubz request...  if any further proof were needed ... shellick/spfl/SFA are all in fact the same thing. Shameless, corrupt, bent and not even embarrassed. 

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, Cruyff said:

Disgusting *****. 

He a thick *******. I’ve no idea how people, with this level of intelligence secure such prominent positons

16 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

What a penis. 

I wonder if that is what he was continually looking up at, to his left,  Lawell waving his stiffy about with the threat of slapping his bitch with it if he stepped out of line.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

I don’t want to be seen defending the vermin but how on earth is it that the focus is on whether Hibs want to play. Celtic and the SPFL are the most shameless organisations I’ve ever come across

4 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

He a thick *******. I’ve no idea how people, with this level of intelligence secure such prominent positons

They are brown nosers and know how to play the game. 

SectionDJambo
4 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Because Lawwell doesn't want anyone with brains or backbone in that position. Petrie being president of the SFA falls into the same category.

If I go abroad and get Covid,  well that's no issue because had I stayed at home I could have also got Covid.      Well argued point - I'm won over so I just want to say all is good with Celtic going abroad now.    I'm off to delete my previous post now....

20 minutes ago, LogicalEric said:

So sad to see the close brother like bond between Hibs and Celtic disintegrate like this....😂😂😂

Or maybe strengthen. Some hibs players don't play, weaken hibs, tims win, and they keep their shared 10 in a row dream alive? 

ToadKiller Dog

The same maxwell that defends celtics holiday was bemoaning a few months ago about how little space there was for rescheduling of fixtures as things were so tight .

Another celtic place man in a senior role in the game .

Scottish football really is such a ridiculous nonsense .