Celtic’s Dubai Trip - player covid positive ( merged )

His name is

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Mikey1874

• Rogue Daddy

• John Findlay

Gorgie Boot boy
10 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

IMG-20210110-WA0020.jpg

Oh yes here we go.

Feed the animals their medicine, put them down. The tramps are not first offenders, surely they are blatantly doing what they like.

Someone needs to step in and show them the red card.

Edited by Gorgie Boot boy

1 minute ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

The whole country is being run terribly, these are two names who should be silenced by the Government.

I possibly think the opposite.

When we should be getting strong direction and leadership from the SPFL , we get total silence.

Spending all their time trying to think up a way to get Celtic out of the hole they have dug themselves into and laughingly making things worse and worse.

Gorgie Boot boy
1 minute ago, merrymac said:

I possibly think the opposite.

When we should be getting strong direction and leadership from the SPFL , we get total silence.

Spending all their time trying to think up a way to get Celtic out of the hole they have dug themselves into and laughingly making things worse and worse.

It is up to the Government to implement rules restrictions, they are the only power that can hand out punishments.

The SPFL SPL  have no say what so ever in any Government policies etc.

1 minute ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

It is up to the Government to implement rules restrictions, they are the only power that can hand out punishments.

The SPFL SPL  have no say what so ever in any Government policies etc.

\i thought the SPFL handed out punishments for breaches already?

Gorgie Boot boy
7 minutes ago, merrymac said:

\i thought the SPFL handed out punishments for breaches already?

The place is on lockdown for a reason, tramps are breaching Government rules to suit themselves. That to me is a reason for the Government to step in, sport doesn't tell a Government what the rues are. It isn't a Sporting issue, they are in breach of Government health orders. A completely different kettle of fish.

I get that the football ruling bodies need to show leadership and direction, they are compromised and corrupt though.

Ah one more thing.

They did hand out punishments, further breaches should carry heavier punishments though, right ?

Edited by Gorgie Boot boy

2 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

The place is on lockdown for a reason, tramps are breaching Government rules to suit themselves. That to me is a reason for the Government to step in, sport doesn't tell a Government what the rues are. It isn't a Sporting issue, they are in breach of Government health orders. A completely different kettle of fish.

I get that the football ruling bodies need to show leadership and direction, they are compromised and corrupt though.

I think that the government stepping in and shutting everything down might be exactly what the Mhanks want

John Kennedy has admitted they’ve broken rules in Dubai.  I await Celtics punishment. I wonder if they will be treated like this? 

41D404B4-A4A5-4B2A-BF9B-275F7ECC461C.jpeg

Edited by Shanks

42 minutes ago, Weebroon98 said:

The powers to be will be in a call just know. Liewell will be asking Liewell if Celtic broke any rules. After a wee snigger they will be in agreement that no case to answer

05A2EA62-B7E7-40D9-AEDF-7B0593E2A8EC.jpeg

Just now, Shanks said:

John Kennedy has admitted they’ve broken rules in Dubai.  I await Celtics punishment. 

41D404B4-A4A5-4B2A-BF9B-275F7ECC461C.jpeg

Remember both those 3-0s have been suspended because of appeals

Gorgie Boot boy
Just now, merrymac said:

I think that the government stepping in and shutting everything down might be exactly what the Mhanks want

Shut down the club who blatantly break rules,  not the same as someone catching Covid while at the local shop or from a team mate.

Just now, Gorgie Boot boy said:

Shut down the club who blatantly break rules,  not the same as someone catching Covid while at the local shop or from a team mate.

👍

Seymour M Hersh
14 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Scummy club will be calling season to be null and void

You know Clerry I would not put it past them. 

Gorgie Boot boy
Just now, merrymac said:

👍

The Government are shite bags, their romantic words ,not getting involved tells the full story. Scared to implement the rules correctly with an iron fist for those who breach them.

Not they are more concerned with fining people who are out walking for some fresh air, or anyway to take money out of peoples pockets .

I said before , it is all about the free money, some people took offense to it. I was not talking about the every day to day person, it is directed at people like George Galloway.

The free money scoffers.

Weakened Offender
10 minutes ago, merrymac said:

Correct. It's now their only chance of salvaging their massively tainted 10 in a row. 

1 minute ago, Weakened Offender said:

Correct. It's now their only chance of salvaging their massively tainted 10 in a row. 

Yep

They will be trying everything to massively devalue the title if (when) Rangers win, so they have an excuse for their scummy fans for their total bottle job.

Gorgie Boot boy
4 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

The Government are shite bags, their romantic words ,not getting involved tells the full story. Scared to implement the rules correctly with an iron fist for those who breach them.

Not they are more concerned with fining people who are out walking for some fresh air, or anyway to take money out of peoples pockets .

I said before , it is all about the free money, some people took offense to it. I was not talking about the every day to day person, it is directed at people like George Galloway.

The free money scoffers.

Deeper still, they are a threat to national security.

alwaysthereinspirit
31 minutes ago, Shanks said:

Surely if this player has sat on the plane etc the game can’t go ahead?  It doesn’t matter if the players have tested negative on Friday ffs, hibs should take a stand on this one. 

It’s completely reckless to let the game go ahead tomorrow night with a team full of folk that have been exposed. 

🤣”#!bs should take a stand on this one”🤣

Not gonna lie. I thought you were being serious at first.

35 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

The whole country is being run terribly, these are two names who should be silenced by the Government.

Johnson is doing an awful job, so is Sturgeon, and, even more so, the Welsh fellow.  

Somehow, Scottish football officials, are doing even worse. 

5 minutes ago, Sigma One said:

Love that Kennedy saying "We stayed in our bubble".  Well if you did then there should be more cases to follow?  Sweep, Sweep.

Yep,and therefore everyone in said bubble should now isolate for 14 days. That's the law. 

ToadKiller Dog

One thing for sure now after this news about Celtic , St midden and kilmarnock will win their appeal it will be reduced to a small fine suspended and a telling off 

1 minute ago, merrymac said:

Yep

They will be trying everything to massively devalue the title if (when) Rangers win, so they have an excuse for their scummy fans for their total bottle job.

Like devaluing the last title when they panicked into shutting down with 8 games to go....and making sure there was absolutely no chance of a restart.
I'm a Hearts fan, but I hope Rangers really do them over big style. Celtic need exposed for doing everything that is wrong, immoral and corrupt in society....and I mean everything, and sometimes that even transcends sport!

3 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

If they get involved they will close the season. It becomes  ully and void, no promotion no relegation. Does that suit us?

Bazzas right boot

If the powers at be don't act strongly and there are further outbreaks then Scottish football will be shut down. 

For example, if nothing is done and over the next week or so more celtic players or hibs players test positive the government will intervene, if that happens it would be a damning statement of incompetence of our governing bodies. 

I think they will be strong on this, the are pretty much being forced to. 

If not they are ****ed. 

1 minute ago, Hashimoto said:

Like devaluing the last title when they panicked into shutting down with 8 games to go....and making sure there was absolutely no chance of a restart.
I'm a Hearts fan, but I hope Rangers really do them over big style. Celtic need exposed for doing everything that is wrong, immoral and corrupt in society....and I mean everything, and sometimes that even transcends sport!

I echo these sentiments absolutely, and your final reference the most important of all.

I would nothing past these tramps to try and null and void the season. Absolutely nothing.

Playing the victim always when in reality they are a filthy , terrorist loving skid mark with a very dodgy past.

Im delighted they are embarrasing themselves in the league. It’s beautiful 

1 hour ago, Hashimoto said:

Surely that lot must have to self isolate for 10 days now? Especially now that COVID protocols have been breeched.

What a filthy club they are......It's a wonder they don't install Trump as honorary president!....

Don't be surprised now if the SG say "enough is enough".....The clubs were warned, but quite clearly the Mhanks believe that they are above governmentl rules.

I fully expect a government statement tomorrow......   And in all honesty would anyone be surprised if football was suspended until such times that the SFA/SPFL get their house in order.....Depressing!

Everybody that is anybody in authority has already given them a clean bill of health with respect to permission so they can hardly now punish them for going.

They can only - and should - however enforce any protocol regarding mandatory isolation of the players closest to the infected player.

Edited by JDK2020

Rudi5kaceldream1ng
1 hour ago, hearts00 said:

It’s time for Celtic to be properly held to account for their behaviour this season. 

No that just plays into celtics agenda tbh. If they get points deducted they can always say they lost the 10 because the government/spfl etc screwed them over, which of course is absolute nonsense given they are currently 22 points behind in mid january but should they get a points deduction they will cry this forevermore.

Don't deduct any points. 

6 minutes ago, Hashimoto said:

👏👏👏

Weakened Offender
11 minutes ago, merrymac said:

Yep

I hope they do. It'll make it even funnier. 

Gorgie Boot boy
8 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Hearts were unfairly treated and punished due to the out break out Covid 19. We followed every right path on making sure that our club and players were protected. spent money on installing signs and safe areas supplying PPE. This was done while others were voting to get their money and for self protection of their clubs. I am going to take this further, it is unbelievable that a leading club in our Country has acted in a shameful selfish way, other people including my own family have to do what is right for others. My wee girl misses her friends and home in Norway, my wife has her family their. We have our house here in Edinburgh, so are lucky. I have had a terrible time recently and had to come home. How do i answer an 11 year who asks me why grown ups are going away on trips abroad while we had to sacrifice.

11 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

🤣”#!bs should take a stand on this one”🤣

Not gonna lie. I thought you were being serious at first.

:lol:

true 

This is a second offence given the postponement of their fixture due to the player who took a jolly to Spain earlier in the season.

I am sure the SFA will take this into consideration.

:Aye:

Hagar the Horrible

How many times can that cancerous club get away with doing what they want. They are the Donald of football. They show no class and are always the first to be vocal yet time and time again their existence is holding our game back. Lets see if Hibs demand clarification over their visit to Covid Park

8 minutes ago, frankblack said:

This is a second offence given the postponement of their fixture due to the player who took a jolly to Spain earlier in the season.

I am sure the SFA will take this into consideration.

:Aye:

Aye and whilst we're being realistic bud,there's something terrible i should tell you about santa.

If this 1 becomes 2 or 3 (which wouldn’t be surprising), then it becomes a major issue for Celtic and the wider game.  It exposes the stupidity of allowing them to do this when the schedule can’t cope with more postponed games, but brings Scottish football into significant disrepute and potentially being suspended unless the game itself takes a strong stance and shows real leadership.   Not holding my breathe re SFA or SPFL doing the right thing.  

• davemclaren changed the title to Celtic’s Dubai Trip - player covid positive ( merged )