Budge out

glynnlondon

Maroon Sailor
1 minute ago, HMFC 86 said:

FFS seriously? Neilson left Hearts in December 2016, other than a good period at the start of 2018/19 we have been absolute shite for the rest of those 4 years. Several managers, coaches and a multitude of abysmal players.

Just jump in why don't you and miss the context of the conversation

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Gorgie Boot boy

• Maroon Sailor

• Bazzas right boot

16 minutes ago, Hashimoto said:

Stop it.....You're trying to be clever now......a project is a project......I've given you enough basic knowledge as to how it works.....Look it up on Google if you're interested on finding out more......

Apologies.

Our project was pretty unique compared to others and I include your many data centres in the S of England.

Ours was being used whilst we built it. That in itself throws up huge issues.

Anyway I’m bored and we are talking about a project long since finished without your exceptional expertise.

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:

Apologies.

Our project was pretty unique compared to others and I include your many data centres in the S of England.

Anyway I’m bored and we are talking about a project long since finished without your exceptional expertise.

It’s not finished. 

1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:

Apologies.

No...your boring.....and trying to be a smart a$se again........I made a ton of money out of it, and was proud of what I did......So your sarcasm is water off a ducks back......I tried to converse as an adult with you.....quite clearly that wasn't going to be possible. 
Now take your bored self off and let me put my exceptional expertise too better use...

6 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

Ann was and is the front , benefactors including. Not all benefactors are in the clique though.

I am sorry you are misinformed. Ann Budge was not the front of the FoH, Alex Mackie was. He was subsequently succeeded by Ian Murry MP. Ann Budge is the Owner of Hearts until the FoH pay her back the money she loaned FoH to buy the club. I will reiterate for you - she was not the Front, and is still not now!

1 minute ago, Hashimoto said:

No...your boring.....and trying to be a smart a$se again........I made a ton of money out of it, and was proud of what I did......So your sarcasm is water off a ducks back......I tried to converse as an adult with you.....quite clearly that wasn't going to be possible. 
Now take your bored self off and let me put my exceptional expertise too better use...

Project is a disaster and goes drastically over budget and remains incomplete- you, a project manager explains why this is not a good example of a well run project and it just gets met with sarcasm.

FWIW it's worth I don't believe it requires someone with PM experience to see that the stand project was badly managed. Anyone with eyes would be able to see that. 

It's the same shite whenever the queen gets criticised. 

Bad Religion
7 minutes ago, Hashimoto said:

Is it beyond the realms of possibility that you were and maybe still are a labourer on the aforementioned projects and not a senior project manager?

John Findlay
2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Our main stand? No it’s not. We don’t have the money to complete whatever is we’ve now decided what to do with it. 
https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/latest-hearts-news/ps10m-over-budget-completion-sight-hearts-main-stand-1366735

It's a year old article.

Just now, Bad Religion said:

Is it beyond the realms of possibility that you were and maybe still are a labourer on the aforementioned projects and not a senior project manager?

Mibbee's aye, mibbee's, naw.........Incidentally I did say I was retired, living the life off my labourers pension....

Pasquale for King
51 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

It's a year old article.

Yes which states that at the end of the season we would see if we could afford to do it, I’m thinking we couldn’t? Anyone got any other links saying when we finished fitting out the last empty floor and what it’s used for?

8 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Yes which states that at the end of the season we would see if we could afford to do it, I’m thinking we couldn’t? Anyone got any other links saying when we finished fitting out the last empty floor and what it’s used for?

It’s not finished. 

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

It’s not finished. 

That’s what I’ve been saying but JT and VM reckon I’m wrong 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️?

2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

That’s what I’ve been saying but JT and VM reckon I’m wrong 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️?

You’re not...this time. 😎

Gorgie Boot boy
3 hours ago, gowestjambo said:

I am sorry you are misinformed. Ann Budge was not the front of the FoH, Alex Mackie was. He was subsequently succeeded by Ian Murry MP. Ann Budge is the Owner of Hearts until the FoH pay her back the money she loaned FoH to buy the club. I will reiterate for you - she was not the Front, and is still not now!

I didn't say Ann was the front of the FOH.

J.T.F.Robertson
9 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Or the fact her brother is a hibby and tells anyone who will listen he took her to ER too. Possibly why she has more affinity with them than the majority of us do. 

Never knew her brother but the daughter's dad (I am referring to the daughter here) was a cousin of mine whose whole family were Hearts.

She may well not have the same "dislike" of Hibs most of us do but if that qualifies as an "affinity" she had a strange way of showing it by helping bailing us out of a rather "tricky" situation.

Anyway, don't disagree much of the last few years has been a shitshow, football-wise and I'm as dicked off as most of us.

9 hours ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

I didn't say Ann was the front of the FOH.

Well thats strange as your previous post said she was. What are you trying to prove? Either you are some sort of Walter Mitty, or have nothing better to do but spout unsupported rubbish on here....

Pasquale for King
9 hours ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

Never knew her brother but the daughter's dad (I am referring to the daughter here) was a cousin of mine whose whole family were Hearts.

She may well not have the same "dislike" of Hibs most of us do but if that qualifies as an "affinity" she had a strange way of showing it by helping bailing us out of a rather "tricky" situation.

Anyway, don't disagree much of the last few years has been a shitshow, football-wise and I'm as dicked off as most of us.

I don’t think bailing us out has anything to do with her affinity with Hibs, being pals with Dempster and getting stabbed in the back is though. Let’s not forget the comment about both teams having a good season and qualifying for Europe. 

iwasthere1954

I think she may have been up for re-election at the agm in December. I'm sure the vote went in her favour. Maybe have to confirm that though.

18 minutes ago, iwasthere1954 said:

I think she may have been up for re-election at the agm in December. I'm sure the vote went in her favour. Maybe have to confirm that though.

In accordance with the Notice of the AGM the following resolutions were considered and passed:

1.     The Company’s annual accounts and directors’ and auditors’ reports for the year ended 30 June 2020 were approved.

2.     Andrew John McKinlay was appointed as a director of the Company.

3.     Ann Cochrane Cook Wallace Budge was reappointed as a director of the Company.

4.     Stuart Robert Wallace was reappointed as a director of the Company.

5.     Jacqueline Duncan was reappointed as a director of the Company.

6.     Johnston Carmichael was reappointed as auditors of the Company.

7.     The directors were given the authorisation to determine the remuneration of the auditors.

This concluded the formal part of the meeting.

Gorgie Boot boy
4 hours ago, gowestjambo said:

Well thats strange as your previous post said she was. What are you trying to prove? Either you are some sort of Walter Mitty, or have nothing better to do but spout unsupported rubbish on here....

Show me that previous post, prove it.

6 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

The stand is finished.

The inside isn’t.

Subtle difference.

I would say it's not finished. It's like saying I've built a house with no kitchen / bathroom

Bad Religion
3 minutes ago, Sherbet said:

I would say it's not finished. It's like saying I've built a house with no kitchen / bathroom

No it isn't. 

1 hour ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

18 hours ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

Ann was and is the front , benefactors including. Not all benefactors are in the clique though.

This one I imagine. 

1 hour ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

This is your post, scroll back 30 odd posts. You clearly are not all there.....

1 hour ago, Sherbet said:

Not quite. There’s nothing fundamental missing as far as I can see but we have an unused floor. They originally planned to move all the offices there but decided to leave them under the Wheatfield, which is probably sensible. It’s finding a profitable use for that floor in the new stand that is the remaining issue. 

Gorgie Boot boy
Just now, davemclaren said:

This one I imagine. 

No it is not. I have never said Ann Budge was the front for the FOH, in fact i said she has **** all to do with it. Read back to what i did say

Ann it is, Ok consortium. Anyone thinks ANN is solo, well shake yourself.

Go back further, all is there. At no point do i say Ann Budge is fronting the FOH. I do say she did and still does front a syndicate though. All benefactors, with whom she would of done little more than sign off to the FOH a lot earlier.

Gorgie Boot boy
5 minutes ago, gowestjambo said:

This is your post, scroll back 30 odd posts. You clearly are not all there.....

Nowhere does it say Anne Budge is the front for the FOH, try again.

4 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

No it is not. I have never said Ann Budge was the front for the FOH, in fact i said she has **** all to do with it. Read back to what i did say

Go back further, all is there. At no point do i say Ann Budge is fronting the FOH. I do say she did and still does front a syndicate though. All benefactors, with whom she would of done little more than sign off to the FOH a lot earlier.

Not sure what you meant then. 

Gorgie Boot boy
Just now, davemclaren said:

Not sure what you meant then. 

I didn't say anything about her fronting the FOH, thanks Dave is trying to say i did.

2 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

I didn't say anything about her fronting the FOH, thanks Dave is trying to say i did.

18 Hours ago you plainly stated "Ann was and is the Front of FoH"

I am not sure how you can deny what you posted, although you seem to be trying to.

There are not many Posters who make a statement, ask for proof,  are shown the proof - then deny it.

In any case there is no point in continuing a debate with someone who has lost all credibility, and is doing a fine job of puttimg Walter Mitty to shame!!

Gorgie Boot boy
Just now, gowestjambo said:

I am not sure how you can deny what you posted, although you seem to be trying to.

There are not many Posters who make a statement, ask for proof,  are shown the proof - then deny it.

In any case there is no point in continuing a debate with someone who has lost all credibility, and is doing a fine job of puttimg Walter Mitty to shame!!

Show me that post, you are actually annoying me now.

Gorgie Boot boy
3 minutes ago, gowestjambo said:

21 hours ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

Exactly, Anne was the front of a syndicate , most are now benefactors. Save our Hearts are the ones to thank for the existence of the FOH amongst others.

The FOH are the number one show around, and so they should be, Anne Budge has **** all to do with them.

For someone who appears to be so well informed, you cannot get her name right. And she was NOT the front of the Syndicate.

Unknown user

Salt and sauce with your humble pie?

Gorgie Boot boy
Just now, Smithee said:

Salt and sauce with your humble pie?

The front of a syndicate a consortium , whatever name or tag to give them. Nowhere do i say Ann Budge was the front of the FOH.

Unknown user
2 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

The front of a syndicate a consortium , whatever name or tag to give them. Nowhere do i say Ann Budge was the front of the FOH.

****ing hell, that's the distinction you're making? Could you not just have clarified?

Pasquale for King
12 minutes ago, gowestjambo said:

Hunners of people on here who ask for proof then deny it anyway 🙈

Gorgie Boot boy
Just now, Smithee said:

****ing hell, that's the distinction you're making? Could you not just have clarified?

I already separated them in earlier posts though, never once said it was a word against them either thy have been great for the club.  Someone else decided to make issue of it.

Gorgie Boot boy
1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Hunners of people on here who ask for proof then deny it anyway 🙈

Maybe one of you can show all the posts in one comment, none of them say Ann Budge is a front for the FoH. They will say Ann Budge was and is the front for a group of benefactors though, i choose to call a syndicate or consortium.

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

Maybe one of you can show all the posts in one comment, none of them say Ann Budge is a front for the FoH. They will say Ann Budge was and is the front for a group of benefactors though, i choose to call a syndicate or consortium.

I wasn’t commenting on that, just questioning that not many people ask for proof then disagree anyway. Take you ire out on him, I couldn’t care less about what Budge did before she gave us a loan.