Celtic - Self Entitled Arses

neilnunb

Pasquale for King
10 minutes ago, sadj said:

I don’t know you have survived so far without having your head kicked in. That has to be down to either some sort of luck or a high level of police protection 😉 I do agree though , there is no way you would receive a similar level of protection if you were being targeted by people. 

There is a lot of cops who really just seem to not be arsed to do their jobs properly. Whatever is easiest and less paperwork. Try to talk people out of pressing charges etc. Again may be down to cuts and the number of available officers  but I do get why they would not make arrests last night but would use cctv etc to make arrests afterwards.

Probably something to do with being 6’1” 20 odd stone angry man brought up in Muirhouse 🤬😆. A few have tried though 🤷🏾‍♂️🤪, mostly when I worked in the Cas Rock. 
I maybe didn’t explain it well, they show little interest in things that happen in the pub. But if it’s a crime that involves someone maybe going past the pub before or after committing a crime they’re all over it. It’s not a good look to have them in the pub all the time to be honest. 
I think they will struggle with those last night with their faces covered and similar clothes. 

Edited by Pasquale for King

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• NANOJAMBO

• JDK2020

• Mikey1874

14 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

As someone who is bitter and twisted as anyone else and demands the best from our club, and felt like going to Riccarton after a derby loss with a baseball bat like Latin football fans do, I still can’t quite understand what happened last night. 
Hibs winning the cup ruined a lot of the songs we used to sing and slagged then mercilessly for, I get that Neilson is blamed for it, I look at as a chance we had to win it. We still have our dominance over them to lord over them. In week moments it was almost difficult to grudge family and friends their victory. 
 Is 10 in a row such a big deal? Celtic have done 9 in a row twice. Does it show how much bragging rights over each other is all important, more so than enjoying the success of the last few years and hounding a man with mental health issues that they allegedly loved not that long ago? 
**** them and obviously 😆

Exactly.

He's always been the victim in their eyes, all their 'we are all Neil Lennon' mantra. Now 10iar is in jeopardy they treat him like he's shat in their cornflakes and they couldn't give a shit about the man Neil Lennon.

Its much like their pro Palestine pish but they happily accept Israeli players. Their anti poppy pish yet many of their fans are in the armed forces and many more have lost relatives in conflict. They are utter scum when they travel yet it's always the foreign cops who cause the trouble. Anti English yet only last season Fraser Foster an England international was their hero. Really could go on and on. They've become a parody of themselves, an actual embarrassment.

I just hope their nonsense last night puts every decent coach in world football off even considering them. It's an absolute hiding to nothing if they don't get their 10iar. It would take some bottle to go in there and try and deliver that under current conditions.

15 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Can anyone still doubt that this lot are the biggest arseholes in Scottish football

It's a photo-finish with the other lot.

22 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Probably something to do with being 6’1” 20 odd stone angry man brought up in Muirhouse 🤬😆. A few have tried though 🤷🏾‍♂️🤪, mostly when I worked in the Cas Rock. 
I maybe didn’t explain it well, they show little interest in things that happen in the pub. But if it’s a crime that involves someone maybe going past the pub before or after committing a crime they’re all over it. It’s not a good look to have them in the pub all the time to be honest. 
I think they will struggle with those last night with their faces covered and similar clothes. 

No no i got what ya meant , i was meaning from a point of pubs and clubs too. Its actually looked favourably on to have the police attend to licensing (at least up here) its not for punters obvs. 

I agree but what they should do is just arrest all the Green Brigade and anyone else who is a season ticket holder and just for good measure Neil Lennon for being a twat and lock them all up together. 

Pasquale for King
11 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Exactly.

He's always been the victim in their eyes, all their 'we are all Neil Lennon' mantra. Now 10iar is in jeopardy they treat him like he's shat in their cornflakes and they couldn't give a shit about the man Neil Lennon.

Its much like their pro Palestine pish but they happily accept Israeli players. Their anti poppy pish yet many of their fans are in the armed forces and many more have lost relatives in conflict. They are utter scum when they travel yet it's always the foreign cops who cause the trouble. Anti English yet only last season Fraser Foster an England international was their hero. Really could go on and on. They've become a parody of themselves, an actual embarrassment.

I just hope their nonsense last night puts every decent coach in world football off even considering them. It's an absolute hiding to nothing if they don't get their 10iar. It would take some bottle to go in there and try and deliver that under current conditions.

Pretty much. Just to add to all that remember they had Lord John Reid as chairman 😆
I also heard from someone with no interest in football and would trust with my life that Scott Brown was about to make public his support for Independence in 2014 but was told by the club in no uncertain terms it would be the end of his Celtic career. No matter your politics this flies in the face of the club allegedly “that is like no other”.  

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, sadj said:

No no i got what ya meant , i was meaning from a point of pubs and clubs too. Its actually looked favourably on to have the police attend to licensing (at least up here) its not for punters obvs. 

I agree but what they should do is just arrest all the Green Brigade and anyone else who is a season ticket holder and just for good measure Neil Lennon for being a twat and lock them all up together. 

I think maybe in more dodgy pubs but I don’t like them being in the pub at all, on derbies and games against the uglies. 
Seeing them piling in with batons etc might’ve just been my own preference for last night 😆😂

Pasquale for King
12 minutes ago, kirkierobroy said:

It's a photo-finish with the other lot.

Absolutely, I go between hating them each a little more. After the antics of the cup final and our demotion they’ve edged ahead of their pals from the south side just now. 

Not a great week for the hideous Brendan Rogers.  His Leicester team at home currently having their arses kicked by Fulham.

Splendid.  

4 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I think maybe in more dodgy pubs but I don’t like them being in the pub at all, on derbies and games against the uglies. 
Seeing them piling in with batons etc might’ve just been my own preference for last night 😆😂

Stop serving the moonshine from under the counter and they’ll stop coming in....Wouldn’t it have been ironic after Doncasters shite at the weekend if the police had appeared with riot shields and waded in about.  

7 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Pretty much. Just to add to all that remember they had Lord John Reid as chairman 😆
I also heard from someone with no interest in football and would trust with my life that Scott Brown was about to make public his support for Independence in 2014 but was told by the club in no uncertain terms it would be the end of his Celtic career. No matter your politics this flies in the face of the club allegedly “that is like no other”.  

Whilst I don't doubt you, I don't think Scott Brown could spell independence, even Yes would stretch him. 

Pasquale for King
Just now, Kiwidoug said:

Not a great week for the hideous Brendan Rogers.  His Leicester team at home currently having their arses kicked by Fulham.

Splendid.  

Not when you’ve got Vardy on triple points in your fantasy team and you’re bottom of the family league 😆🙈

Pasquale for King
Just now, sadj said:

Stop serving the moonshine from under the counter and they’ll stop coming in....Wouldn’t it have been ironic after Doncasters shite at the weekend if the police had appeared with riot shields and waded in about.  

Another reason I wanted it to happen 😆

2 minutes ago, sadj said:

would have been more ironic if they'd followed through and made it into the stadium...

Just now, Jap Jambo said:

would have been more ironic if they'd followed through and made it into the stadium...

🤣 Imagine the scenes....

I did see the Police condemning the behaviour in tier 4 and putting people at risk of coronavirus transmission. Now seen it mentioned by anyone in football. 

5 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

I’ve said exactly that a few times, just do their job. Protecting Celtic players and Celtic park is not what we pay taxes for them do, arresting people breaking the law is. They wouldn’t do anything if someone was standing outside my house until they actually attack me. The dealings I’ve had with them concerning altercations at my work is shocking, including not turning up at all. 

As soon as it involves septic though it becomes all political, they claim persecution and vicTIMhood, and they would have their lawyers all over it. 

2 minutes ago, sadj said:

🤣 Imagine the scenes....

I did see the Police condemning the behaviour in tier 4 and putting people at risk of coronavirus transmission. Now seen it mentioned by anyone in football. 

not a big fan of whataboutery but when I think back to the coin incident with Lennon at Tynecastle and what was said then versus the approach been taken here I actually feel glad that I'm many miles away. Should offer him the Sky Line lounge as a place to hide out, they won't think to look for him there.

Pakky Bonner just now on BBC News. 'We' have demonstrated before but not like this. This guy is on every BBC Scotland live broadcast on Celtic. How often do you hear a commentator from Hearts  or any other player from another Scottish club as a permanent fixture on the commentary/pundit team at any other game?

Italian Lambretta

The latest revelation from the dumpster cleary shows who is running the SPFL.

Liewell tells Doncaster to move a gaame they have against the hobos to a monday night and he does just that, but he didnt bother asking the vermin if it was okay with them😄

You just cant make this shit up.

Pasquale for King
51 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Whilst I don't doubt you, I don't think Scott Brown could spell independence, even Yes would stretch him. 

Yeah that’s a different thing, easy to convince I would imagine 😆

Pasquale for King
18 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Pakky Bonner just now on BBC News. 'We' have demonstrated before but not like this. This guy is on every BBC Scotland live broadcast on Celtic. How often do you hear a commentator from Hearts  or any other player from another Scottish club as a permanent fixture on the commentary/pundit team at any other game?

I think they feel Levein is our version 🙈

Pasquale for King
19 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Liewell tells Doncaster to move a gaame they have against the hobos to a monday night and he does just that, but he didnt bother asking the vermin if it was okay with them😄

It’s worse than that, Hibs had already refused a request from Celtic to move the game so they just got the SPFL to do it. They were warned in the summer about these kinds of things, hell mend them. 

22 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

According to LD, septic made the same request before but Hibs said they weren't in agreement, but the SPFL have just just set things in motion without telling hibs.

Edited by JDK2020

Pasquale for King
46 minutes ago, JDK2020 said:

As soon as it involves septic though it becomes all political, they claim persecution and vicTIMhood, and they would have their lawyers all over it. 

Absolutely 👍🏽

2 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

As someone who is bitter and twisted as anyone else and demands the best from our club, and felt like going to Riccarton after a derby loss with a baseball bat like Latin football fans do, I still can’t quite understand what happened last night. 
Hibs winning the cup ruined a lot of the songs we used to sing and slagged then mercilessly for, I get that Neilson is blamed for it, I look at as a chance we had to win it. We still have our dominance over them to lord over them. In week moments it was almost difficult to grudge family and friends their victory. 
 Is 10 in a row such a big deal? Celtic have done 9 in a row twice. Does it show how much bragging rights over each other is all important, more so than enjoying the success of the last few years and hounding a man with mental health issues that they allegedly loved not that long ago? 
**** them and obviously 😆

Only one hobo in my family, theres always one as they say. 

20 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

It’s worse than that, Hibs had already refused a request from Celtic to move the game so they just got the SPFL to do it. They were warned in the summer about these kinds of things, hell mend them. 

So when she says Hibs were asked what that really means is they were told the fixture was changing. Celtic run the show, watch the penalties, offside decisions, mysterious red cards etc start to come into play so they can catch up with Rangers, it'll be a 5 point difference soon enough with or without Lennon.

Pasquale for King
38 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Only one hobo in my family, theres always one as they say. 

About 5 all told in mine, saves on Xmas cards 😜

Pasquale for King
35 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

So when she says Hibs were asked what that really means is they were told the fixture was changing. Celtic run the show, watch the penalties, offside decisions, mysterious red cards etc start to come into play so they can catch up with Rangers, it'll be a 5 point difference soon enough with or without Lennon.

Quite possibly, refs are a bit more Staunch to my mind but who knows. 

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

They do as they are told - if they want to stay at the top.

7 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Now a days Staunch doesn't get you paid. Doing what they are told does.

Pasquale for King
33 minutes ago, Deevers said:

They do as they are told - if they want to stay at the top.

26 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Now a days Staunch doesn't get you paid. Doing what they are told does.

Quite possibly 

2 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

I thought Celtic would be all for the People's Democratic Republic aye Scotland.

SectionDJambo
1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

:fth:

These inbred turds voted for the Mhanks so they signed up for the hooped tadger up their own hoop.

Feckin inbred clowns.

They can save us the crocodile tears.

What their big cousin says goes so smoke on ma boaby ya fud faced toalies. 

Quite correct 

1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

:fth:

These inbred turds voted for the Mhanks so they signed up for the hooped tadger up their own hoop.

Feckin inbred clowns.

They can save us the crocodile tears.

What their big cousin says goes so smoke on ma boaby ya fud faced toalies. 

Fence sitting again I see Johnno😉

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

I thought Celtic would be all for the People's Democratic Republic aye Scotland.

That’s the myth, an Ultraunionist in Lord John Reid as chairman for years. I have to say most of the Glasgow taxi drivers I’ve encountered were Celtic fans and all have been really perturbed at this idea that they’re all for independence. I suppose like not all Rangers fans are Unionists or us for that matter. 

6 hours ago, davemclaren said:

It’s usually a reasonable police tactic to defuse situations. 😎

It’s been that way for many years in public order situations after a couple of ‘events’ went badly wrong because more than half the police contingent available were dealing with arrestees. Pretty sure one such event was at Millwall some years ago where hundreds of officers were deployed at an on pitch riot but arrested so many people that 25 officers were left dealing with over 1000 fans on the pitch. The other one as far as I remember was the poll tax riots where more or less the same thing happened. 

They’ll rarely make mass arrests at the time for things like this but I imagine once they’ve studied the footage there’ll be a few doors getting knocked on before Christmas.

Edited by JimmyCant

fabienleclerq
4 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Calling bullshit on this!

4 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Not really a secret. Alex Salmond covered this in his autobiography. He approached Lennon and Brown for publicly declared support, both were privately ‘Yes’ men. Lennon declined because he was going after a media contract with the BBC. Brown declined because his new contract negotiation was at a critical stage and he didn’t wish to make any public political declarations.

Edited by JimmyCant

3 hours ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Training camp what about the travel ban, they are as bad as us.

Elite Footballers they should be arrested at the airport.

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Not really a secret. Alex Salmond covered this in his autobiography. He approached Lennon and Brown for publicly declared support, both were privately ‘Yes’ men. Lennon declined because he was going after a media contract with the BBC. Brown declined because his new contract negotiation was at a critical stage and he didn’t wish to make any public political declarations.

Didn’t know that, had just heard it a few years ago in a room full of people from a friend, glad it’s common knowledge. His version was more that Celtic had put pressure on Brown but who knows. 

20 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

That’s the myth, an Ultraunionist in Lord John Reid as chairman for years. I have to say most of the Glasgow taxi drivers I’ve encountered were Celtic fans and all have been really perturbed at this idea that they’re all for independence. I suppose like not all Rangers fans are Unionists or us for that matter. 

Aye, right! The SNP is full of tims from Humza Yousaf down, and FB is full of indy supporting tims. You obviously don't have the "pleasure" of knowing many celtc supporters.

20 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

It’s been that way for many years in public order situations after a couple of ‘events’ went badly wrong because more than half the police contingent available were dealing with arrestees. Pretty sure one such event was at Millwall some years ago where hundreds of officers were deployed at an on pitch riot but arrested so many people that 25 officers were left dealing with over 1000 fans on the pitch. The other one as far as I remember was the poll tax riots where more or less the same thing happened. 

They’ll rarely make mass arrests at the time for things like this but I imagine once they’ve studied the footage there’ll be a few doors getting knocked on before Christmas.

Agreed - this is common practice and why police often record their own video evidence in these circumstances (although it's not clear they did so last night). But that clip of the guy heaving a large piece of fencing through the police van window should be good enough to nail him. 

1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

Their fans are, jumped ship from the labour party en masse

Pasquale for King
8 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

Calling bullshit on this!

I think Jimmy up there has backed it up, that ok for you?

B044BB87-BB6A-4425-9726-6805C3C96C31.jpeg

10 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

I’m sure they just said on Sky that some fans were at the training ground today, and that police have been around all morning. 
Some journalist is bound to ask Sturgeon about it shortly. 

Your probably right

"First Minister, can ye no have a word wi' the Cellic board and get that wee ******* sacked and that by the way"

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, JDK2020 said:

Aye, right! The SNP is full of tims from Humza Yousaf down, and FB is full of indy supporting tims. You obviously don't have the "pleasure" of knowing many celtc supporters.

Nope I try to keep away from them and prefer to call them stinking horrible *****. Didn’t even know Humza supported them. As I said not all of a clubs fans can be pinned down as being on one side or the other.