Celtic - Self Entitled Arses

neilnunb

2 hours ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Beautiful to see. Karma has slapped them right in the face. 

Amazed Lennon is still there. I thought he would have been gone couple weeks ago but still hanging on. Surely today will be the day. 

Not sure someone like Lawell will want to give in to the mob mentality we saw last night. It’s quite possibly saved Lennons job for another wee while, hopefully.

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• NANOJAMBO

• JDK2020

• Mikey1874

6 minutes ago, kirkierobroy said:

I await Phil Mac Gobbledook's blog about how DA ORANGE-BIASED PLEECE SCOTLAND discriminated against fans of the Irish Club by getting stuff chucked at them for protecting the club's players and officials and then not arresting anyone for it.

Phil 3 names " a tiny minority of the 500 million of us who went to Seville besmirched the clubs name". Probably. 

FFS, every numpty that went there did so against Covid guidance and the vast majority wanted to have a rumble. 

Still, Lawell & Donkey must be greetin' this morning and that's no bad thing. 

1 hour ago, TexasAndy said:

You would think 12 domestic trophies in a row would calm the beans but it's deteriorated to become a battle of bragging rights and goading.  They are desperate for 10 in a row so they can assume a permanent smug look.    

It's an interesting thing.

Real Madrid won 4 European Cups in 5 years but fans were unhappy the next season when they started struggling in league.

6 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

It's an interesting thing.

Real Madrid won 4 European Cups in 5 years but fans were unhappy the next season when they started struggling in league.

Then it would appear all they (septic) exist for is the goading to somehow justify their miserable existences. It helps reinforce their perception that they are an oppressed minority under siege.

Edited by JDK2020

3 minutes ago, JDK2020 said:

Utter, utter, utter, utter scum. Scotland's shame

Has there been any slating of the fans for doing this during a lockdown and endangering others and peoples christmas’s or have they just focused on how its bad for them throwing things at the manager and players?  

1 minute ago, sadj said:

Has there been any slating of the fans for doing this during a lockdown and endangering others and peoples christmas’s or have they just focused on how its bad for them throwing things at the manager and players?  

All been about the management and players, don't mention that they are in tier 4

7 minutes ago, sadj said:

Anything I have seen from the Weegie media concentrates on "how angry with Lennon the fans are" (probably mirroring the media's own anger 😏 ).

They seem to be minimising the thuggish, arrogant aspects of it, and completely ignoring the irresponsible lockdown defying aspect altogether, surprise surprise.

Edited by JDK2020

18 minutes ago, JDK2020 said:

Anything I have seen from the Weegie media concentrates on "how angry with Lennon the fans are" (probably mirroring the media's own anger 😏 ).

They seem to be minimising the thuggish, arrogant aspects of it, and completely ignoring the irresponsible lockdown defying aspect altogether, surprise surprise.

Drives me nuts , I wonder if it will be addressed in parliament.

Seymour M Hersh
2 hours ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Beautiful to see. Karma has slapped them right in the face. 

Amazed Lennon is still there. I thought he would have been gone couple weeks ago but still hanging on. Surely today will be the day. 

He's a cheap option and Liewell will probably double down and keep him to avoid being seen as getting dictated to by their sectarian rabble. It's a great watch tbh. :glorious:

Pasquale for King

I’m sure they just said on Sky that some fans were at the training ground today, and that police have been around all morning. 
Some journalist is bound to ask Sturgeon about it shortly. 

11 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I’m sure they just said on Sky that some fans were at the training ground today, and that police have been around all morning. 

Hopefully she'll just body swerve it and let Lawell pick up the pieces. 

13 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

The police need to start getting tough here and start arresting some of them. 
As has already been said they think they are untouchable so until they are locked up they will keep on doing it 

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, theshed said:

As has already been said they think they are untouchable so until they are locked up they will keep on doing it 

I’ve said exactly that a few times, just do their job. Protecting Celtic players and Celtic park is not what we pay taxes for them do, arresting people breaking the law is. They wouldn’t do anything if someone was standing outside my house until they actually attack me. The dealings I’ve had with them concerning altercations at my work is shocking, including not turning up at all. 

Nelly Terraces
2 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

A lovely spot of early cheer to the festive season this year, Nelly. 👍

Indeed it is my good fellow.:D

It's been a grim year for so many reasons, but the sight of Ceptic FC imploding adds a light bit of light at the end of it, especially during the Christmas period. No sane person can fail to have their spirits lifted at the sight of a pack of 'Wardrobe Exclusively by JD Sports' clad inbreds absolutely frothing at the mouth in hate towards their once idol, Neil Lennon.

It's fair put a spring in my step this chilly day.  :527::653:

Pasquale for King
12 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Hopefully she'll just body swerve it and let Lawell pick up the pieces. 

She did, expertly. Gave it the disdain that these arseholes deserve. 
Doncaster to Lawell “is it ok if we look like we’re doing something by investigating last nights events”? What can he say, if they want fans back in they have to be seen to be doing something. It would be hypocritical though because fans from a few teams have illegally congregated outside stadiums this season. I saw a Celtic fan saying they’ve turned up outside the stadium for every game this season but the players haven’t turned up inside. I wonder if they go there and clap the team away from the ground as they drive out, are those fences there at all times for instance? Who knows, great to watch though 😆😂

Dusk_Till_Dawn

They’re behaving like complete fools - but that’s not to say that Celtic’s ownership don’t have big questions to answer because they really do

Nelly Terraces

I have to say, the most disturbing aspect of last nights deplorable scenes is the sight of fully grown adults who seem to have their entire wardrobes supplied by JD Sports.

An absolute obscenity. :ermm:

Hagar the Horrible
2 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

PS investigation and  a typical response from a Celtic fan(ny)

The guy who threw the barrier will be easy to spot, as is Fat Pat with the man bag, he will be charged for crimes against fashion

Салатные палочки

I actually forgot that the crux of all of this is that they can actually see 10IAR slipping away from their grasp which is incredibly hilarious. All this time, during the Sevco 'banter years', thinking they would dominate Scottish football for years not even thinking that Rangers would get their act together at some point, going for the cheap option with Lennon and now it is coming back to slap them in their faces. 

I can't see Rangers slipping up now. It would need to be a monumental collapse given how they are playing. 

Footballfirst
6 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

The guy who threw the barrier will be easy to spot, as is Fat Pat with the man bag, he will be charged for crimes against fashion

Things are moving on

17 hours ago, normando said:

Riot police are going to bring out bars of soap, deodorant spray and job application forms to disperse them.  

Funny!  :biggrin2:

Tokyo Drifter

Probably already been posted, but I love the caption fail:

"Celtic fans broke through mental fencing as scenes turned ugly"

Did they mean:

1/ "Mental Celtic fans broke through fencing as scenes turned ugly"

2/ "Celtic fans broke through fencing as scenes turned mental."

3/ Ugly Celtic fans broke through fencing! Mental!"

Hagar the Horrible
2 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Things are moving on

Elvis on now doing the ex-manager/player/punter thing trying to say the right thing without saying what he realy thinks.  He is saying though that NL needs respect for what he has done and reminded THellik fans that they accused BR of being disloyal, well NL could not be more loyal.  He urged the fans to back the team and the club, which is what a fence sitter needs to say!  The reality is he has had fights in the training pitch, the squad have had enough of his bullying and have downed tools.  The guy is mental and needs help, he could hurt himself and.or others.  No vile human can carry that amount of vented hatred especially towards us, the Scottish people, in general the place which offers him a livehood and protection.

But the manatra is still a small number of people,  2000 Albion Rovers fans rioting is regarded as a small number then?  even though its 400% of their fan base, so why is 2000 fans a small number when its the OF?  2000 is a large number regardless of how its measured.  Its a kick in the jacobs for Doncaster and Liewell! if they even open their mouths on wanting their fans in first.  Hearts need to play the PR game before during and after the Final on fear for the lives while these covid riddled fans just cant behave after losing 1 cup game in years.

I was enraged over our cup exit, and I blame Robbie, but I am not throthing at the mouth outside Tynecastle or recreation park and we have more right to be angry

Hagar the Horrible
4 minutes ago, Tokyo Drifter said:

Probably already been posted, but I love the caption fail:

"Celtic fans broke through mental fencing as scenes turned ugly"

Did they mean:

1/ "Mental Celtic fans broke through fencing as scenes turned ugly"

2/ "Celtic fans broke through fencing as scenes turned mental."

3/ Ugly Celtic fans broke through fencing! Mental!"

4. Ugly mental celtic fans

Hagar the Horrible

We had a total furore over one fan who threw a coin that hit NL on the jacket which turned into a sectarial race hate machete attact by all Hearts fans  They had thousands of his own fans throwing bottles, coins and yes barriers, at their own stadium.  Described as a small number...

How things have changed that NL is actualy safer at Tynecastle

51 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Things are moving on

I personally still think those who abused and threw fencing at police officers and police vehicles should have been arrested last night at the time. 

Those Celtic fans filming via their mobile phones etc. Go ahead. 

It works just as well against you.

Complete and utter idiots to a man and woman.

To the Celtic cretin that tweeted it was comparable to Sunday bloody Sunday. If that was the case bawbag you would be mourning 13 dead so called Celtic supporters today. You total idiot.

alwaysthereinspirit
2 hours ago, JDK2020 said:

Utter, utter, utter, utter scum. Scotland's shame

Been this way for way to many years. Both @$$ cheeks are the same.

No Scottish politician has or will ever stand up to them.

It’ll never change as long as it’s kept mainly on the football side and a few Summer walk abouts.

9 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

Here he is on holiday ...

20201130_045433.jpg

Nah, if that was him on holiday he'd be in full Sellick kit. That boy must just be a lookalike.

highlandjambo3
2 hours ago, theshed said:

I’d imagine there is a sizeable number of plod who are of the green persuasion (not itk) but, just takes one or two fairly senior glesga weegi to tell his team to try to defuse the situation as much as possible, avoid arrests etc.

5 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

I’d imagine there is a sizeable number of plod who are of the green persuasion (not itk) but, just takes one or two fairly senior glesga weegi to tell his team to try to defuse the situation as much as possible, avoid arrests etc.

It’s usually a reasonable police tactic to defuse situations. 😎

2 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

I’ve said exactly that a few times, just do their job. Protecting Celtic players and Celtic park is not what we pay taxes for them do, arresting people breaking the law is. They wouldn’t do anything if someone was standing outside my house until they actually attack me. The dealings I’ve had with them concerning altercations at my work is shocking, including not turning up at all. 

Prob just reckon the diggers massive will sort it themselves mate , either that or they reckon you can handle it yourself. 

On a serious note it might be the cut backs , plenty of times over the years Iv seen them radioed for immediate assistance and you are still waiting 20/30mins later , remember a night at Bells and there was 3 of us fighting about 45/50 casuals/neds/twats etc and tbh to this day im not sure they even turned up when needed. I don’t know if its different these days in Edinburgh or indeed under Police Scotland but certainly was a huge issue up here. 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, sadj said:

Prob just reckon the diggers massive will sort it themselves mate , either that or they reckon you can handle it yourself. 

On a serious note it might be the cut backs , plenty of times over the years Iv seen them radioed for immediate assistance and you are still waiting 20/30mins later , remember a night at Bells and there was 3 of us fighting about 45/50 casuals/neds/twats etc and tbh to this day im not sure they even turned up when needed. I don’t know if its different these days in Edinburgh or indeed under Police Scotland but certainly was a huge issue up here. 

I’m not there all the time 😜
In the summer there was a guy kicking off and just hitting random folk, he was huckled out the door but one customer wanted to rightly press charges. The Police couldn’t have been less helpful. Yet when it’s CCTV theyre after we’re jumping through hoops for them, no pun intended. 
I remember thinking it about Mercer and Robinson, I’m not sure if I had caused big groups of people to want to kick my head in ( probably have if you add them all up) if I would get the same level of protection. 

Pasquale for King

As someone who is bitter and twisted as anyone else and demands the best from our club, and felt like going to Riccarton after a derby loss with a baseball bat like Latin football fans do, I still can’t quite understand what happened last night. 
Hibs winning the cup ruined a lot of the songs we used to sing and slagged then mercilessly for, I get that Neilson is blamed for it, I look at as a chance we had to win it. We still have our dominance over them to lord over them. In week moments it was almost difficult to grudge family and friends their victory. 
 Is 10 in a row such a big deal? Celtic have done 9 in a row twice. Does it show how much bragging rights over each other is all important, more so than enjoying the success of the last few years and hounding a man with mental health issues that they allegedly loved not that long ago? 
**** them and obviously 😆

5 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I’m not there all the time 😜
In the summer there was a guy kicking off and just hitting random folk, he was huckled out the door but one customer wanted to rightly press charges. The Police couldn’t have been less helpful. Yet when it’s CCTV theyre after we’re jumping through hoops for them, no pun intended. 
I remember thinking it about Mercer and Robinson, I’m not sure if I had caused big groups of people to want to kick my head in ( probably have if you add them all up) if I would get the same level of protection. 

I don’t know you have survived so far without having your head kicked in. That has to be down to either some sort of luck or a high level of police protection 😉 I do agree though , there is no way you would receive a similar level of protection if you were being targeted by people. 

There is a lot of cops who really just seem to not be arsed to do their jobs properly. Whatever is easiest and less paperwork. Try to talk people out of pressing charges etc. Again may be down to cuts and the number of available officers  but I do get why they would not make arrests last night but would use cctv etc to make arrests afterwards.

Psychedelicropcircle

It’s when you think how little they’d be bothered if they had won yet another diddy cup. Loose your 37th cup game & it’s time to burn the stadium wi the team in it! It must be deep joy being a vhictim! 

***** the lot of them!